Overall Rating 4.66667/5Overall Rating 4.66667/5Overall Rating 4.66667/5Overall Rating 4.66667/5rating 4.66667
Overall Rating 1.33333/5rating 1.33333rating 1.33333rating 1.33333rating 1.33333

03/17/2019 Category: Service
Problem resolved
Thank you for resolving my problem with better communication from your team.

03/17/2019 Category: Service
Not good service
Car was in good condition until service was done to vehicle causing vehicle to need a part. Lack of communication
Adrienne R. from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 03/18/2019

Thank you for your review. We apologize that you felt your service experience did not go well. Management has been made aware and are going to discuss these issues with the service team. We would like to hear more about your service visit and management will be reaching out to you to make it right.

RE
Roberto E.
06/22/2018 Category: Service
Oil Change
I addressed the fact that I had asked the same gentleman on my previous visit whether or not a tire rotation was needed. At that time he advised me that it was recommended at every other oil change. That was the extent of the conversation. At the previous dealership they would check the history and advice either way. I was shocked to find out that the the last tire rotation was May 2017. Needless to say, I was extremely upset. When addressed the gentleman proceeds to tell me that maybe it was suggested but I refused the service. I advised him to review the car history and my consistency with servicing my vehicle.
It is very unlikely that I will return to the dealership to get my vehicle serviced
Adrienne R. from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 06/25/2018

Good morning sir! I am sorry to see your service experience was extremely upsetting to you. I would like to find out more about the visit and will be contacting you directly. Thank you for taking the time to provide a review.

Lasara, TX
04/24/2018 Category: Service
Would like to speak to someone regarding the situation.
Adrienne R. from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 04/25/2018

Hello! I am sorry you felt your experience was not great with your recent service visit. We will be contacting you to find out if there is anything more we can do to help you out. Hope to speak with you soon.

Weslaco, TX
01/29/2018 Category: Service
Ehhh
Was told previously no appointment was need then this time I was told I needed an appointment
Adrienne R. from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 01/30/2018

Hello! I am sorry you felt your experience was only 2 stars. Due to an increased number of customers, as a courtesy, we do let everyone know that appointments take priority over walk-ins so that they can be aware of the possible increase in wait time. We do try and accomodate our walk-ins as quickly as possible. We hope to see you in the future for all your service needs. Dale Gas!

RUBEN C.
11/14/2017 Category: Service
SURVEY
BETTER COMUNICATION
Adrienne R. from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 11/17/2017

Hello! I do thank you for taking the time to review us and also to speak with our customer service representative too. We do go by appointments for our service department and they are easy to get set up by calling or going on to our website. I am glad we were able to squeeze you in and get your oil change taken care of for you when you stopped by. For your Millennium contract, our Finance department will be able to help you with that too. If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to call us. Dale Gas!

Your Bert Ogden Hyundai Service Team

Mario G.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
11/09/2017 Category: Service
n/a
said already
it feels that services need at least another person dedicated to manage calls and times
Guadalupe G., Service Manager from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 11/11/2017

Good morning I would like to speak more with you regarding your service visit feel free to call me at your earliest convenience (956)412-3333 Guadalupe Garcia III.

06/25/2017 Category: Service
They do not go with the promises I was told when I purchased the vehicle
The service department personnel not helpful and not friendly
Don F. from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 06/28/2017

Good morning, my name is Lupe Garcia (Service Manage) here at Bert Ogden Hyundai. I apologize for your last service experience. Please call me at your earliset convenience at 956-412-3333.

2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/23/2017 Category: Service
No weekend services available
Disappointed that you do not offer car services in Saturday's. Most people work during the week and it makes it almost impossible to get out car serviced at Hyundai.
Guadalupe G., Service Manager from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 06/24/2017

Good morning and we do apologize for not washing cars or being closed Saturdays.

PA
Pedro A.
05/11/2017 Category: Service
IT TOOK TO LONG FOR A SIMPLE OIL CHANGE,HOUR AND HALF
IF THIS DEALER BELIEVES IN CUSTOMER SERVICE. offer a car wash.
Guadalupe G., Service Manager from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 05/11/2017

Good afternoon and thank you for the survey I do apologize but we no longer offer the car washes.

Houston, TX
03/15/2017 Category: Service
Don't Bother...
Not worth the extra dollars...the service dept at dealerships are overrated.
Guadalupe G., Service Manager from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 03/16/2017

Good morning and thank you for the survey, I am sorry that the service provided was less than excellent my name is Guadalupe Garcia service manager. I would like to speak with you about your experiance my number is (956)412-3333.

JO
Juan O.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
03/06/2017 Category: Service
I say it is a toss-up .
Not sure what to say.
Guadalupe G., Service Manager from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 03/08/2017

Thank you for taking the survey.

RE
Roberto E.
12/14/2016 Category: Service
Shuttle service needs to be better organized.
Guadalupe G., Service Manager from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 12/15/2016

Good morning could you be specific on what was the reason for the score on the survey.

KA
KURT A.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/05/2016 Category: Service
Title
See commenys
Guadalupe G., Service Manager from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 07/08/2016

Good morning my name is Guadalupe Garcia III I am the new service manager at Bert Ogden Hyundai-KIA. I do apologize for the inconvenience that you went trough, if their is anything i can do for you by all means feel free to contact me at (956)412-3333. I want to make sure no one has to go trough that again, thank you.