Overall Rating 4.57143/5Overall Rating 4.57143/5Overall Rating 4.57143/5Overall Rating 4.57143/5rating 4.57143
Overall Rating 2.14286/5Overall Rating 2.14286/5rating 2.14286rating 2.14286rating 2.14286

Lozano, TX
2019 Hyundai Veloster
08/18/2019 Category: Service
Bah
Bah
Adrienne R. from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 08/19/2019

Hi there! I am sorry you felt your visit was a 1 star rating and we would like to find out more about it. Feel free to email me at adrienne.roseberry@bertogden.com or text at  903-294-4973. Thank you for your time.

2013 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
07/29/2019 Category: Service
Poor customer service
Unsatisfactory Service Department communication.
Adrienne R. from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 07/30/2019

Hi and thank you for your review. I am sorry you felt that way about your service visit with us. We will be reaching out to you to find out more about your experience. Thank you for your time.

06/04/2019 Category: Service
I wanted to get a oil change on my car but i purchase the car at another hyundai dealership and since i move cities, the one closer to me was Harlingen tx. The person who was there help me was very helpful at first but once they look up my files then told me theres no files of my car or my free oil changes and stop from there .They didnt have the finances of my free 4 oil changes that they didnt wanted to bother helping me much since i bought the car at another hyundai dealership. I did most of the calling that they didnt even bother helping me. Took longer than expected and finally came to a agreement and once i got my car back from the oil change they didnt even wash my car or even give me the inspection list they just did the oil change and thats it and i wanted the inspection of my car . Now i dont know what really happen to my car .It was an awful experience that i would rather take it to my hometown dealership where they would help me 100%.
Adrienne R. from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 06/05/2019

I am sorry you felt your experience with us was not great and realize you felt we were not being helpful. A manager has reached out to you to see what we can do to make this right. Please feel free to call us at your earliest convenience at  956-734-2477 and ask for Adrienne in customer service.

Lasara, TX
05/14/2019 Category: Service
Adrienne R. from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 05/15/2019

We appreciate the time you took to write the review and for speaking to us about your experience. Thank you and many blessings to you and yours.

Addison, TX
04/11/2019 Category: Service
Poor customer care and service
Went in to get tire serviced and locks replaced. Locks were replaced and tired was on just as bad of condition. Shuttle service seemed to forget to pick me up. Risked getting into an accident following the service since the tire was not taken care of. Had to purchase a tire at a tire shop since I could not get in contact with the anyone from the dealership within business hours for assistance. Supervisor from the service department gave me the run around the following day. My overall experience was horrible.
Adrienne R. from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 04/12/2019

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. Upper management has been made aware of this and are looking into this matter. I do apologize you felt this way as we want to ensure every customer has a great experience with our dealership. Thank you again for your time.

FP
Fred P.
Pharr, TX
04/02/2019 Category: Service
Service reperformed.
I was invited back to the dealership to have the service re-performed. All is well.

04/02/2019 Category: Service
Poor service/communication
Why must a VERY LARGE dealership network take advantage of customers??
JUAN P R. from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 04/05/2019

Dealer contacted customer on 4/4/19 in attempt to reperform the correct service requested. Customer agreed for service to be performed correctly as to what he first requested. On 4/5/19 full synthetic oil change, oil filter and a courtesy car wash was performed on vehicle. Customer was satisfied with the service performed.
We love providing the best customer service and work hard to make sure our customers are happy. Thank you for choosing Bert Ogden Hyundai, Dale Gas!

Josue S.
Edinburg, TX
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Need better technicians
If you having problems I would take my car somewhere else
Adrienne R. from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 02/18/2019

Thank you for your review Josue. Unfortunately, the sound was not able to be duplicated even with the test drive you and the technician tried out to investigate your concern. While it was raised for the oil change our technicians did a visual to determine if they could find the source of your complaint but did not see a cause. We did waive the diagnosis fee as a courtesy to you and I do apologize that the issue did not present itself while at our service department. Thank you again for your time and Dale Gas!

Jaun C.
2017 Hyundai Veloster
12/25/2018 Category: Service
Taken hostage for an oil change
Not that great after a couple hours
Adrienne R. from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 12/26/2018

Hi and thank you so much for your review. I do apologize for the long wait time and we will be contacting you directly to see how we can make this right.

Michael S.
Weslaco, TX
12/11/2018
Overpriced Service
First time to this dealership with our Hundai Sonata Sport. We needed a battery for the car key fob. The srvice desk quoted $25! Huh? He said a technician was needed to replace the battery. Huh? Had one replaced last year in Vegas for $5.00. At the service desk.
So we phoned Hundai in Pharr. Guess what - $3.99 for the battery and no charge to replace it. We LOVE you Hundai Pharr (says my lovely wife.)
From now on any work, maintenance, oil changes, etc. will never be done at Bert Ogden Hundai of Harlingen.
Guadalupe G., Service Manager from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 12/13/2018

Good morning and thank you for the survey.

Guadalupe Garcia III

RV
Rosemary V.
08/07/2018 Category: Service
Service at Bert Ogden is not what it used to be!
Well my experience was by far the worst experience I've ever encountered as a Hyundai (2014) owner. This dealership has Very poor communication on the service departments end. It took 3 visits to the service department and 2 different days of my vehicles air conditioning unit to stop working, in order for them to find the problem (Keep in mind, it is over 100 degrees in South Texas). There was never any accountability, no "Manager/Service Manager" to address my concerns, needs or even the service itself. I received a rental car from the local Avis and even they made the situation worse by saying, I could not keep the car for as long as my personal vehicle was in service. The General Manager wasn't even made available, nor could I leave a message ( no voicemail), no email as per Hyundai switchboard operator. I was blatantly lied to repeatedly about the whereabouts of management. I got the run around several times by the front desk receptionist. She stated the manager was with a customer, manager was out on vacation, manager left at noon, manager did not have the proper communication tools nor could they give out a direct number let alone a cell phone number. How is service ever to get better if there is no one to take responsibility for the work or lack thereof? I love my vehicle and the fact that at a time when I need my vehicle I was just swept to the side and nobody to help me. I use my vehicle for work purposes and checking on patients. The fact that I couldn't help patients in their time of need made this situation way worse. I've never been more disappointed with this brand and the staff they choose to keep at Bert Ogden Hyundai in Harlingen. I sincerely hope that at some point someone is able to rectify this situation.
Adrienne R. from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 08/08/2018

Hello and thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey. I am sorry you felt your experience was less than satisfactory and the Hyundai service manager will be getting in contact with you soon.

AC
Ariel C.
La Feria, TX
2011 Hyundai Elantra
04/27/2018 Category: Service
Charged me for nothing!
I took my car here twice. To find out what the problem was with my car. The 1st time they blamed throttle body being dirty. So we cleaned that. Didnt help at all. Took it again they said it was due to aftermarket spark plugs and coils. Stated to me ALL Hyundais need Hyundai only parts or the car wont work. I explained I had already bought these parts new. They said to buy them again but from them. So I got the spark plugs. Changed them out. Nothing changed, there wasnt a difference in my car at all. So I asked my mechanic to check it out. He said it was the fuel pump. We replaced it problem was fixed. Dealership said they tested this tye 2nd time I bought it in and it was fine. They lied because now my car doesnt have any issues. They charged me for nothing! Then they said their mechanics are better and know what they are doing because they are "certified" well a non certified mechanic found the issue. Then to top it off they basically told me Hyundai is crap after 100k miles and will start to have problems after that. They dont even stand behind the company that they work for. I was also told the machines are meant to be used on newer cars with way less miles. Thats why the machine didnt pick up my bad fuel pump. They shoudlve told me this before I took my car in. So if your car has over 100 k miles dont take it here they will blame everything on that. If your car has any part purchased from oreillys or autozone dont take it here because theyll just ask you to buy the part all over again from them. Even if said part has nothing to do with the issue at hand. (I dealt with wally and lupe during my visits)
Adrienne R. from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 04/27/2018

Hi Ariel! We are sorry to see that you felt your experience was not satisfactory. We strive to take great care of all our customers vehicle concerns and provide great customer service. Please contact our service department if you feel that was not the case at 956-412-3333. Thank you for your time.

Lasara, TX
03/13/2018 Category: Service

03/13/2018 Category: Service
Guadalupe G., Service Manager from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 03/14/2018

Good morning could you please explain your experience from your last service visit.

Adrienne R. from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 03/15/2018

Hello and thank your for completing the rescore! I hope we were able to meet your needs and look forward to working with you in the future. Thank you for choosing Bert Ogden Hyundai in Harlinge, Dale Gas!

MO
Maria O.
01/18/2018 Category: Service
Mts
Not very good service since I bought my vehicle
Guadalupe G., Service Manager from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 01/19/2018

Good afternoon and thank you for the survey we will be looking into the part that was ordered and we will call you.

Raquel B.
Brownsville, TX
09/28/2017 Category: Service
poor work
took in to replace leather seats and door latch recall. door panels and seat lever were not put in correctly. still waiting for call for mirror covers that they said they had to order
Guadalupe G., Service Manager from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 09/28/2017

Good afternoon thank you for the survey, someone will contact you when parts arrive.

Rosa G.
Brownsville, TX
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/22/2017 Category: Service
Careless
Service department doesnt seem to care from the service which they gave my truck..lousy service
Guadalupe G., Service Manager from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 08/22/2017

Good morning and thank you for the survey, I would like to speak to you about the concerns on your vehicle feel free to call me at (956)412-3333 Guadalupe Garcia Service Manager.

2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/11/2017 Category: Service
Absolutely terrible service!
They cannot seem to ever get the job done the first time. Always have to take vehicle back for something they didn't do the first time.
Guadalupe G., Service Manager from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 07/11/2017

Good afternoon my name is Guadalupe Garcia I am the service manager, I do apologize for your last experience feel free to call me at (956)412-3333

2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/17/2017 Category: Service
The service department has absolutely terrible service.
It took over 2 months to get a recall on our airbags taken care of. No one knew what was going on or where the part was.
Guadalupe G., Service Manager from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 05/22/2017

Good morning Mr.Casarez and thank you for your feedback. I do appoligize for the delay of repair for your recall.

John B.
2013 Hyundai Genesis
03/20/2017 Category: Service
took people ahead of me who did not have appointment
same as above
Guadalupe G., Service Manager from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 03/20/2017

Good afternoon and thank you for the survey, we do apologize about t he wait time. The appointments are to meet the service advisor sorry for the inconvinionts.

La Feria, TX
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
10/07/2016 Category: Service
Elantra
Never had problems here before except when I went the other day the man was very rude and talked to me as if I was a child.
Guadalupe G., Service Manager from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 10/07/2016

Good morning I am sorry for your concern on how you were spoken to. We are here to provide excellent service to every customer is there is anything I can do feel free to call the store. (956)412-3333

JN
JAIMIE N.
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
11/21/2015 Category: Service
Ripped seat after service
When I drop my car off at the dealership there was no damages to my car but when I pick my car up after being serviced my backseat was ripped . I spoke with the service manager he tell me he will call me back if you days he was not nice and I never received that Call. Are you could see him it was my guys say they didn't do it and it was dead before I tell him that was a lie why would I have sharp objects in the backseat when my son seats . Does service was very poor
Mike R., Service Manager from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 11/25/2015

This is a unfortunate situation all around ..Our technician noticed the tear as he was working on the car and told the service advisor ..but it was on the BACK SEAT so he didnt think much of it as he was working on the sunroof from the pass front door ...I have reviewed the cameras in the shop and NO ONE gets in the back seat. At this time and after reviewing the footage I have no choice but to determine this is / was a pre-existing condition and therefore not the responsibility or fault of Bert Ogden or my staff

Michael Rotta