Overall Rating 4.66667/5Overall Rating 4.66667/5Overall Rating 4.66667/5Overall Rating 4.66667/5rating 4.66667
Overall Rating 1.33333/5rating 1.33333rating 1.33333rating 1.33333rating 1.33333

Joseph B.
Laguna Vista, TX
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/31/2019 Category: Service
Cost of repair outrageous
Our gas actuator broke on our 2013 Santa Fe (that we bought new). This is our 4th Hyundai to buy. I looked it up and it seems Hyundai has a problem with the actuator breaking. The dealership quoted me $227.00 to repair it. Our Santa Fe only has 76,000 miles on it. So the service guys were great as always but, they can't help the price Hyundai charges!!!! I'll do without it medicine is more important!
Guadalupe G., Service Manager from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 04/01/2019

Good afternoon and thank you for the great survey, on behalf of your Bert Ogden Hyundai service team.

YH
Yolanda H.
Santa Rosa, TX
02/26/2019 Category: Service
Dissatisfied Customer
It took 3 trips to the dealership for the same problem. Hopefully the 3rd time is a charm.
Adrienne R. from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 02/27/2019

Hi Yolanda and thank you for your honest review. We appreciate your feedback as it helps us improve your customer experience. Managment is looking into why it took three trips to fix your issue and we will work to do better job for all our customers. We hope to serve you again in the future, Dale Gas!

Brownsville, TX
12/30/2018 Category: Service
Good
Awesome service. Appreciated the morning coffee as I waited.
Guadalupe G., Service Manager from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 12/31/2018

Good afternoon and thank you for the great survey, on behalf of your Bert Ogden service team.

Joan W.
11/25/2018 Category: Service
None
None
Guadalupe G., Service Manager from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 11/26/2018

Good morning and thank you for the survey.

RL
Ronald L.
Monte Alto, TX
11/02/2018 Category: Service
No comment
Guadalupe G., Service Manager from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 11/05/2018

Good morning and thank you for the great survey, on behalf of your Bert Ogden service team.

Murray R.
La Feria, TX
2016 Hyundai Veloster
10/19/2018 Category: Service
Owner
Svc good sales suck
Guadalupe G., Service Manager from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 10/22/2018

Good morning and thank you for the survey, what could we do to make sure we receive a 5 star from you in the future.

Rafael S.
Mercedes, TX
10/18/2018 Category: Service
People are helpful and friendly
I do recommend Bert Ogden Hyundai to friends and relatives I purchase two new cars on 2017 and we love driving them .
Guadalupe G., Service Manager from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 10/18/2018

PG
Pedro G.
La Feria, TX
2014 Hyundai Accent
08/05/2018 Category: Service
Vehicle Reservations
Why have a reservation online if when you go staff doesn't even know what you are talking about.
Guadalupe G., Service Manager from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 08/06/2018

Good morning and thank you for the survey, on behalf of the Bert Ogden service team.

Joan W.
06/26/2018 Category: Service
Hospitality, courteous.
Guadalupe G., Service Manager from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 06/27/2018

Good morning and thank you for the survey, on behalf of your Bert Ogden service team.

OM
Oscar M.
San Benito, TX
2015 Hyundai Veloster
05/23/2018 Category: Service
Excellent customer service!
My oil change was great!
Guadalupe G., Service Manager from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 05/24/2018

Good morning and thank you for the survey, on behalf of you Bert Ogden service team.

EW
Eric W.
05/22/2018 Category: Service
No comment
Adrienne R. from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 05/22/2018

Good morning! Thank you for your review and for choosing Bert Ogden Hyundai for your service needs. Dale Gas!

04/24/2018 Category: Service
Mrs
Good
Adrienne R. from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 04/24/2018

Hi! Thank you for your four star review. We do have a soda vending machine available in two places for your convenience while you wait. For directions, please ask any staff and they will be able to help you. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you at your next service visit! Dale Gas!

Guadalupe G., Service Manager from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 04/24/2018

03/29/2018 Category: Service
Service Service Service
Guadalupe G., Service Manager from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 03/30/2018

Good morning and thank you for your survey.

RE
Roberto E.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
03/23/2018 Category: Service
Relaxed environment
Good turn around time.
Guadalupe G., Service Manager from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 03/24/2018

Good morning thank you for your survey Mr. Esparza.

NL
Narciso L.
Los Fresnos, TX
2014 Hyundai Elantra
02/13/2018 Category: Service
Kind staff.
Good service but inconvenient time and place.
Guadalupe G., Service Manager from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 02/13/2018

Brownsville, TX
2015 Hyundai Genesis
01/03/2018 Category: Service
Best car dealer ever
This place is great. I've bought two cars here and will buy my next one here as well I'm sure. I've got a different Hyundai dealer under a mile from my house but I would rather bring my cars here (over 25 miles away) for service any time I need it. I even travel the 25+ miles for my oil changes because I know I can trust the people here.
Guadalupe G., Service Manager from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 01/04/2018

Good morning and thank you for the survey.

Delfina R.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/23/2017 Category: Service
It is a nice place because the people are very friendly .
Everyone there greets you with a smile and are very friendly and courteous. Would let people know about your service . Your service manager is very friendly and answered all my questions.
Guadalupe G., Service Manager from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 12/26/2017

Good morning and thank you for the survey, on behalf of all the Bert Ogden family.

FM
Francisco M.
11/18/2017 Category: Service
Lack of customer service from service dept
Not at the moment
Guadalupe G., Service Manager from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 11/20/2017

Good afternoon and thank you for the survey, I would like to speak with you regarding your concern feel free to call me (956)412-3333.

11/10/2017 Category: Service
Different understanding of road hazard
Love this dealership and always have had great service. I was not satisfied this time around as I have a problem with my radio that could not be diagnosed/fixed and was told my tire could not be replaced. I have the package that covers tire road hazard damage and have already replaced one tire with monoriblem at the dealership due to a nail in the tire. I have a bubble in the side wall of my tire and was told that it was not covered because a sidewall bubble is not considered road hazard damage. Seeing as it is the original tire from when I bought the vehicle I feel like it should be covered by warranty. Also, it is my understanding that a side wall bubble is caused by hitting a pothole in the road. Which to me sounds like road hazard damage.
Guadalupe G., Service Manager from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 11/10/2017

Good afternoon and thank you for the survey, I do apologize for not being able to take care of the issue with the radio we would like to look at it again if you give us the opportunity. As far as the tire unfortunately that bubbles on side walls are not covered by warranty.