11/28/2019 Category: Service
Convenient and customer service
Only problem wasn’t notified when my was ready for me to pick up my vehicle.
Adrienne R. from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 11/29/2019

Thank you for sharing your review and we do apologize for any inconvenience. We will use your feedback to hopefully earn 5 stars on your next visit. Dale Gas!

Manuel L.
La Feria, TX
10/18/2019 Category: Service
Service tech
Thank for the excellent service !
Adrienne R. from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 10/18/2019

Hi Manuel! We appreciate you taking the time to share your review! We would love to learn how to earn 5 stars on your next visit and you can reach us via email adrienne.roseberry@bertogden.com or via text 903-294-4973. Dale Gas!

Janet H.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/10/2019 Category: Service
Good process
Would like it if they washed the car when in for service.
Adrienne R. from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 09/11/2019

Hi Janet! Thank you so much for choosing us and we do have courtesy washes upon request! We hope to see you on your next service visit and please let us know if you would like a courtesy wash at that time. Dale Gas!

2014 Hyundai Tucson
09/03/2019 Category: Service
Fair service
Have to be calling in order to get updates won’t hear from them until you go in person
Adrienne R. from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 09/05/2019

Thank you for taking the time to share your rating! We will work to improve our phone processes so we can earn a 5 star rating on your future visits. We appreciate your business. Dale Gas!

Charles C.
07/25/2019 Category: Service
Appointment
All went well. Only thing is I went on line to set up the appointment , submitted it and everything , and when I called to check on it two days later they showed no appointment. They go me in
Adrienne R. from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 07/26/2019

Hi Charles! Thank you for your review and for letting us know how to earn 5 stars on your next visit. Management is aware of the issue and has been working to correct it. We thank you for choosing us and look forward to seeing you again on your next visit. Dale Gas!

Terry S.
Kingston, OK
07/04/2019 Category: Service
sonata
AC is working great again.
Adrienne R. from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 07/05/2019

Hi Terry thank you for your review! Please let us know how we can earn 5 stars on your next visit, Dale Gas!

AC
Anabel C.
2014 Hyundai Tucson
06/25/2019 Category: Service
Oil Changes
Since I bought my suv I have been bringing it to the dealership for oil changes. They use to give discounts but not anymore so I miss that, I might go get the oil change somewhere else where I can get it for a better price.
Adrienne R. from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 06/26/2019

Hi Anabel! We really appreciate your review! Offers for discounts are provided though email or mail when the specials are available. Keep an eye out for them and we will see you on your next visit, Dale Gas!

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/21/2019 Category: Service
Good
Wally at service dpt and the cashier are great !
Adrienne R. from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 06/24/2019

Hi and thank you so much for the review! We really appreciate you taking the time to rate us and we hope to earn 5 stars on your next visit! Dale Gas!

Joseph B.
Laguna Vista, TX
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/31/2019 Category: Service
Cost of repair outrageous
Our gas actuator broke on our 2013 Santa Fe (that we bought new). This is our 4th Hyundai to buy. I looked it up and it seems Hyundai has a problem with the actuator breaking. The dealership quoted me $227.00 to repair it. Our Santa Fe only has 76,000 miles on it. So the service guys were great as always but, they can't help the price Hyundai charges!!!! I'll do without it medicine is more important!
Guadalupe G., Service Manager from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 04/01/2019

Good afternoon and thank you for the great survey, on behalf of your Bert Ogden Hyundai service team.

YH
Yolanda H.
Santa Rosa, TX
02/26/2019 Category: Service
Dissatisfied Customer
It took 3 trips to the dealership for the same problem. Hopefully the 3rd time is a charm.
Adrienne R. from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 02/27/2019

Hi Yolanda and thank you for your honest review. We appreciate your feedback as it helps us improve your customer experience. Managment is looking into why it took three trips to fix your issue and we will work to do better job for all our customers. We hope to serve you again in the future, Dale Gas!

Brownsville, TX
12/30/2018 Category: Service
Good
Awesome service. Appreciated the morning coffee as I waited.
Guadalupe G., Service Manager from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 12/31/2018

Good afternoon and thank you for the great survey, on behalf of your Bert Ogden service team.

Joan W.
11/25/2018 Category: Service
None
None
Guadalupe G., Service Manager from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 11/26/2018

Good morning and thank you for the survey.

RL
Ronald L.
Monte Alto, TX
11/02/2018 Category: Service
No comment
Guadalupe G., Service Manager from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 11/05/2018

Good morning and thank you for the great survey, on behalf of your Bert Ogden service team.

Murray R.
La Feria, TX
2016 Hyundai Veloster
10/19/2018 Category: Service
Owner
Svc good sales suck
Guadalupe G., Service Manager from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 10/22/2018

Good morning and thank you for the survey, what could we do to make sure we receive a 5 star from you in the future.

Rafael S.
Mercedes, TX
10/18/2018 Category: Service
People are helpful and friendly
I do recommend Bert Ogden Hyundai to friends and relatives I purchase two new cars on 2017 and we love driving them .
Guadalupe G., Service Manager from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 10/18/2018

Good afternoon and thank you for the survey.