AA
Raymondville, TX
2019 Hyundai Tucson
01/24/2020 Category: Service
Hyundai service
I feel more confidence know that locating (store) reaching out and addressing my pass concerns and ensuring changes have being applied.

Thanks for your concerns about my previous visit. This will go a long ways

01/24/2020 Category: Service
personel to recognize customer needs
because is the dealership closer to me if the only reason I go and to fall back on work conduced on vehicle dealership liability.
thanks
Adrienne R. from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 01/24/2020

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the review. We appreciate your feedback so we can use it to improve our service to you and everyone. Our Customer Relations Manager will be giving you a call today regarding your concerns. We do apologize for any inconvenience you experienced and we look forward to doing better on your next visit.

Adrienne R. from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 01/28/2020

We greatly appreciate your rescore of 5 stars! We will continue to work hard to make sure that our customers are completely satisfied. We look forward to serving you on your next visit!

Los Fresnos, TX
01/17/2020 Category: Service
Professional
I was contacted by customer service to address the issues I had. It was determined that the messages were not received from the call center (the number on the website). I was given a direct line number to avoid this again. I am happy with the resolution and understand that the call center is out of their control.

01/17/2020 Category: Service
Ok visit
Con: Messages were not returned when I called for a service appointment and also when I called to check on status of service. Service dept not open on Saturday. Pro: Staff is friendly and professional.
Adrienne R. from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 01/17/2020

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey. We do appreciate your feedback and we will use it to improve our service for everyone! Our Customer Relations Manager will give you a call today regarding the issues you expressed. We do apologize for the inconvenience and we look forward to providing a better experience next time. Thank you!

Adrienne R. from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 01/28/2020

Thank you for sharing your fantastic 5 star re-score! We appreciate being able to show that we diligently work hard to make sure all our customers are completely satisfied. We look forward to serving you again. Dale Gas!

Dennis H.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
11/07/2019 Category: Service
Impressed with Hyundai Concern
Spoke with Hyundai today about my recent concerns with my recent service appointment. I believe Hyundai wants to attain 5-star reviews, and will work for them. We will continue service of our vehicle there.

11/07/2019 Category: Service
Got My Oil Change
I personally made an appointment for an oil change at the dealership for my 2019 Hyundai Sonata Limited. I realize Hyundai does a thorough inspection of my vehicle when I bring it in for service, but when I just want an oil change, that’s all I want. If your inspection reveals other issues, I will consider them. My car has only 9,000 miles on it so I hope things are all still on good working order. I am also new to this area from Iowa. My Hyundai dealer in Iowa includes a car wash and vacuum with every service appointment. That would be a nice service to include down here.
Adrienne R. from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 11/07/2019

Thank you, for taking the time to fill out the survey. We do appreciate your feedback and we will use it to improve service for everyone. Our customer relations manager will call you regarding these issues today. We do apologize for any inconvenience and look forward to serving you better next time. Thank you.

Jeffrey A.
Edcouch, TX
2019 Hyundai Kona
10/31/2019 Category: Service
Routine maintenance
Had problems initially, but Bert Ogden representatives reached out to me and that was greatly appreciated.

10/31/2019 Category: Service
Routine maintenance
Service was completed on my vehicle without issues. My problem was with the shuttle driver being 45 minutes late picking me up and not having a direct number to contact the service advisor.
Adrienne R. from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 11/01/2019

Hi Jeffery and thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey. We appreciate your feedback and will use it to improve service for everyone! Adrienne will give you a call regarding this issue today. We do apologize for the inconvenience and look forward to providing better service next time, thank you!

Rene M.
Elsa, TX
07/12/2019 Category: Service
Customer service became better
Communication became better with Adrienne assisting in getting the service manager to speak to me. I met the service manager today and he was very helpful with explaining the process, and working with me to satisfy my needs. They took my car in and will keep me posted. Happy about the turnout.

07/12/2019 Category: Service
Poor customer service
Communication is not good. Trying to get through to speak to a service tech is difficult. Also did not get an explanation as to why my engine light came on ,had the engine harness and oxygen sensor replaced, but no explanation as to why. Less than a week engine light came on again. First time 7/8/19 and second time today 7/12/19. Not very happy.
Adrienne R. from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 07/12/2019

Hi Rene and thank you for your review. A manager will be reaching out to you to hear more about your experience. We want to make sure to make we provide the best customer service possible. We hope to speak to you soon. Thank you for your time.

Adrienne R. from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 07/16/2019

Hi Rene and thank you for your revised review of 5 stars! We work really hard to make sure our customers are taken care and provided the best customer service possible. We look forward to serving you again, Dale Gas!

Luisa S.
Mercedes, TX
06/12/2019 Category: Service
Service dept
Good service, fast service

06/12/2019 Category: Service
Service is fast but need better communication with customers
Adrienne R. from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 06/13/2019

Hi Luisa and thank you for your review. We will work to improve this aspect of our service process for communicating with customers. We appreciate you bringing this to our attention and look forward to seeing you again. Dale Gas!

FP
Fred P.
Pharr, TX
04/02/2019 Category: Service
Service reperformed.
I was invited back to the dealership to have the service re-performed. All is well.

04/02/2019 Category: Service
Poor service/communication
Why must a VERY LARGE dealership network take advantage of customers??
JUAN P R. from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 04/05/2019

Dealer contacted customer on 4/4/19 in attempt to reperform the correct service requested. Customer agreed for service to be performed correctly as to what he first requested. On 4/5/19 full synthetic oil change, oil filter and a courtesy car wash was performed on vehicle. Customer was satisfied with the service performed.
We love providing the best customer service and work hard to make sure our customers are happy. Thank you for choosing Bert Ogden Hyundai, Dale Gas!

03/17/2019 Category: Service
Problem resolved
Thank you for resolving my problem with better communication from your team.

03/17/2019 Category: Service
Not good service
Car was in good condition until service was done to vehicle causing vehicle to need a part. Lack of communication
Adrienne R. from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 03/18/2019

Thank you for your review. We apologize that you felt your service experience did not go well. Management has been made aware and are going to discuss these issues with the service team. We would like to hear more about your service visit and management will be reaching out to you to make it right.

Lasara, TX
03/13/2018 Category: Service

03/13/2018 Category: Service
Guadalupe G., Service Manager from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 03/14/2018

Good morning could you please explain your experience from your last service visit.

Adrienne R. from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 03/15/2018

Hello and thank your for completing the rescore! I hope we were able to meet your needs and look forward to working with you in the future. Thank you for choosing Bert Ogden Hyundai in Harlinge, Dale Gas!

OM
Oscar M.
San Benito, TX
07/07/2020 Category: Service
Excellent customer service
The staff provided great service.👍
Adrienne R. from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 07/07/2020

Thank you for the great 5 star review Oscar! We count ourselves lucky for customers like you and we look forward to working with you again in the future.

Sandra M.
Los Fresnos, TX
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/15/2020 Category: Service
Great Service!
I love how friendly the staff is , the service is quick and I never have to wait to be attended. I wish they still had coffee available especially in the morning but I understand why not... Great job!!
Adrienne R. from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 06/16/2020

We really appreciate your awesome review Sandra! We are thankful for your patience about the missing coffee due to Covid and we want to make sure we protect our customers and employees. We will continue to work hard to earn 5 stars on all your visits and we look forward to seeing you again!

NM
Ninfa M.
06/12/2020 Category: Service
Courtesy friendly goes extra mile
Adrienne R. from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 06/15/2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your awesome review Ninfa and we look forward to earning 5 stars on all you visits! Dale Gas!

SV
Sophia V.
Weslaco, TX
2020 Hyundai Sonata
06/09/2020 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
At Hyundai, the customer service was excellent! Josh I believe that was his name, was great! definitely going back when my car needs a service.
Adrienne R. from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 06/10/2020

We greatly appreciate your wonderful review and we agree that Josh is awesome at providing excellent customer service. We will continue to work hard to earn 5 stars on all your visits. Dale Gas!

Jessica M.
San Benito, TX
2019 Hyundai Elantra
06/08/2020 Category: Service
Excellent customer service
Great service! Defitnitely recommend!
Adrienne R. from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 06/10/2020

Hi Jessica and thank you so much for sharing your awesome review! We will continue to work hard to earn 5 stars on all your visits. Dale Gas!

ED
Eliseo D.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
06/05/2020 Category: Service
Service advisor Josh is the best. Always friendly, attentive and informative on the needs of my Hyundai.
Adrienne R. from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 06/08/2020

We are happy you are happy Eliseo and we look forward to earning 5 stars on all your visits!