Robert H.
2012 Hyundai Azera
06/07/2019 Category: Service
Fast, sufficient service
All. Y repair needs done right!
Adrienne R. from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 06/10/2019

Thank you so much for the 5 star review Robert! We look forward to serving you again, Dale Gas!

OG
Ona G.
Weslaco, TX
06/05/2019 Category: Service
They went over and above and out of their way to make sure things were done right.
Adrienne R. from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 06/06/2019

Hi Ona! Thank you so much for you awesome review! We really appreciate it and look forward to providing another great experience, Dale Gas!

06/04/2019 Category: Service
I wanted to get a oil change on my car but i purchase the car at another hyundai dealership and since i move cities, the one closer to me was Harlingen tx. The person who was there help me was very helpful at first but once they look up my files then told me theres no files of my car or my free oil changes and stop from there .They didnt have the finances of my free 4 oil changes that they didnt wanted to bother helping me much since i bought the car at another hyundai dealership. I did most of the calling that they didnt even bother helping me. Took longer than expected and finally came to a agreement and once i got my car back from the oil change they didnt even wash my car or even give me the inspection list they just did the oil change and thats it and i wanted the inspection of my car . Now i dont know what really happen to my car .It was an awful experience that i would rather take it to my hometown dealership where they would help me 100%.
Adrienne R. from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 06/05/2019

I am sorry you felt your experience with us was not great and realize you felt we were not being helpful. A manager has reached out to you to see what we can do to make this right. Please feel free to call us at your earliest convenience at  956-734-2477 and ask for Adrienne in customer service.

GL
George L.
Weslaco, TX
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
06/04/2019 Category: Service
Bert Ogden Hyundai's Service Department In Harlingen is second to none!!!
The minute you walk into the service department area, you are greeted with a friendly smile and are asked how you may be helped. I liked the fact that the Service Manager and the Billing Department Secretary remembered my name and details about the last time I was their. They made me feel like family!!!
Adrienne R. from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 06/05/2019

Hi George! We are over the moon that you had a great experience with us and felt just like family. We do our best to make all our customers feel welcome and we look forward to serving you again, Dale Gas!

Jacob D.
La Feria, TX
2011 Hyundai Tucson
05/30/2019 Category: Service
Oil Change and inspection
Great service as well as kind & friendly service... I needed a same day appointment and they were able to get me in and out quickly..., which worked out for me....
Adrienne R. from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 06/03/2019

Hi Jacob! We really appreciate your fabulous review! Thank you so much for choosing us and we look forward to serving you again in the future, Dale Gas!

LC
Luis C.
Alamo, TX
05/26/2019 Category: Service
Good personnel
Adrienne R. from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 05/28/2019

Hi Luis! We appreciate your review and we want to continue to provide a good experience for your future visits, Dale Gas!

Joseph M.
Raymondville, TX
05/24/2019 Category: Service
Better service with Bert.
Adrienne R. from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 05/24/2019

Hi Joseph! We are thrilled you had an excellent experience with us and we look forward to serving you in the future, Dale Gas!

AV
Coffee and cookies
Popcorn
I love it
Adrienne R. from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 05/24/2019

Hi Alma and thank you for choosing us to service your vehicle! We really appreciate your awesome review and look forward to continuing to provice excellent service for you in the future, Dale Gas!

RT
Raul T.
Palmhurst, TX
2015 Hyundai Tucson
05/23/2019 Category: Service
Car AC repair
Excellent customer services! Great staff with genuine concern for their customer’s needs!
Adrienne R. from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 05/24/2019

Hi Raul! We are so happy you chose us for service and really appreciate your fantastic review. Thank you and we look forward to serving you again, Dale Gas!

LP
Linda P.
05/21/2019 Category: Service
Great service!! The best Hyundai I have received service from!
Absolutely top of the line service! Their standard is high! Due to their service standard I will definitely return for service and most likely my next daughters car.
Adrienne R. from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 05/22/2019

Hi Linda! Thank you so much for your fabulous review and we are so happy you chose us to service your vehicle! We want to earn your loyatly and continue to impress for all your service needs. Thank you again and Dale Gas!

RL
Ronald L.
Monte Alto, TX
05/21/2019 Category: Service
No comment
Adrienne R. from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 05/22/2019

We really appreciate your high review of our service department and look forward to another chance to serve you again, Dale Gas!

05/15/2019 Category: Service
GOOD JOB
KEPT ME UPDATED WITH MY VEHICLE
Adrienne R. from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 05/16/2019

Thank you so much for the 5 stars! Your support is really appreciated and we hope to serve you again in the future, Dale Gas!

Lasara, TX
05/14/2019 Category: Service
Adrienne R. from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 05/15/2019

We appreciate the time you took to write the review and for speaking to us about your experience. Thank you and many blessings to you and yours.

Cynthia M.
05/12/2019 Category: Service
Wally is always friendly & helpful!
The lobby is always clean, & offers free refreshments while you wait.
Adrienne R. from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 05/13/2019

Hi and thank you for the awesome review! We appreciate your time in writing this and for the shout out to Wally. We want to make sure our customers are comfortable while they wait for their vehicle to be serviced so thank you for noticiing! We would love to serve you again, Dale Gas!

VC
Victoria C.
Santa Rosa, TX
05/03/2019 Category: Service
Amazing
So friendly
Adrienne R. from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 05/06/2019

We appreciate your 5 star review and we look forward to seeing you again, Dale Gas!