Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Rene M.
Elsa, TX
07/12/2019 Category: Service
Customer service became better
Communication became better with Adrienne assisting in getting the service manager to speak to me. I met the service manager today and he was very helpful with explaining the process, and working with me to satisfy my needs. They took my car in and will keep me posted. Happy about the turnout.

07/12/2019 Category: Service
Poor customer service
Communication is not good. Trying to get through to speak to a service tech is difficult. Also did not get an explanation as to why my engine light came on ,had the engine harness and oxygen sensor replaced, but no explanation as to why. Less than a week engine light came on again. First time 7/8/19 and second time today 7/12/19. Not very happy.
Adrienne R. from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 07/12/2019

Hi Rene and thank you for your review. A manager will be reaching out to you to hear more about your experience. We want to make sure to make we provide the best customer service possible. We hope to speak to you soon. Thank you for your time.

Luisa S.
Mercedes, TX
06/12/2019 Category: Service
Service dept
Good service, fast service

06/12/2019 Category: Service
Service is fast but need better communication with customers
Adrienne R. from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 06/13/2019

Hi Luisa and thank you for your review. We will work to improve this aspect of our service process for communicating with customers. We appreciate you bringing this to our attention and look forward to seeing you again. Dale Gas!

FP
Fred P.
Pharr, TX
04/02/2019 Category: Service
Service reperformed.
I was invited back to the dealership to have the service re-performed. All is well.

04/02/2019 Category: Service
Poor service/communication
Why must a VERY LARGE dealership network take advantage of customers??
JUAN P R. from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 04/05/2019

Dealer contacted customer on 4/4/19 in attempt to reperform the correct service requested. Customer agreed for service to be performed correctly as to what he first requested. On 4/5/19 full synthetic oil change, oil filter and a courtesy car wash was performed on vehicle. Customer was satisfied with the service performed.
We love providing the best customer service and work hard to make sure our customers are happy. Thank you for choosing Bert Ogden Hyundai, Dale Gas!

03/17/2019 Category: Service
Problem resolved
Thank you for resolving my problem with better communication from your team.

03/17/2019 Category: Service
Not good service
Car was in good condition until service was done to vehicle causing vehicle to need a part. Lack of communication
Adrienne R. from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 03/18/2019

Thank you for your review. We apologize that you felt your service experience did not go well. Management has been made aware and are going to discuss these issues with the service team. We would like to hear more about your service visit and management will be reaching out to you to make it right.

Lasara, TX
03/13/2018 Category: Service

03/13/2018 Category: Service
Guadalupe G., Service Manager from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 03/14/2018

Good morning could you please explain your experience from your last service visit.

Adrienne R. from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 03/15/2018

Hello and thank your for completing the rescore! I hope we were able to meet your needs and look forward to working with you in the future. Thank you for choosing Bert Ogden Hyundai in Harlinge, Dale Gas!

Mark P.
2012 Hyundai Veloster
07/16/2019 Category: Service
Customer service
Excellent customer service and super helpful

Richard C.
07/15/2019 Category: Service
Quick Service
Quick service, I barely sat down and made a cup of coffee and the job was done before my coffee was drunk!

Raymondville, TX
07/09/2019 Category: Service
Poor service
Poor staffing poor service
Adrienne R. from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 07/10/2019

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience and we are sorry to see that you felt it was not a good one. We will be reaching out to you to find out more so we can work to improve your experience and other customer's too because we strive to provide great customer service.

Joe B.
Los Fresnos, TX
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/07/2019 Category: Service
I am really pleased with the prompt and accurate service I receive at this Harlingen location. I enjoy it so much so that I don’t mind driving 35 minutes to have a regular oil change!

Very happy customer ❤️
Adrienne R. from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 07/08/2019

Thank you so much Joe for your awesome 5 star review! We love that you choose us to service your vehicle and really appreciate that you drive 35 minutes to see us. We look forward to seeing you again at your next service visit, Dale Gas!

SG
Sandra G.
Mercedes, TX
07/05/2019
A very satisfied customer 💯🥰 #DaleGas
Good afternoon well here's my feedback on my visit for today 7/5/2019 let's 1st lets start with the Bert ogden Hyundai Gms Fransisco He did everything possible to meet my expectations and he made sure I was a happy customer and that I was very satisfied with what I wanted got me approved for a brand new car 2019 very satisfied with his help and Will was my sales person very satisfied very patient with me he wanted to make sure I looked at the car carefully and color and he was so very patient with me as I was un decided of what I wanted always with a smile on his face and so kind just making sure I was happy thank you so much very Great salesman and let's not forget finance person Frank very helpful patient and friendly I had a amazing experience this time now I see that the employees wont let you down from Bert Ogden Hyundai amazed of what they can get done and keep a satisfied customer So happy. and I want to thank them too because now I can get to where I need to get with my children so blessed want to Thank the owners for having amazing workers .

Ramiro G.
Raymondville, TX
2011 Hyundai Elantra
07/05/2019 Category: Service
Very professional!
Service was great. Staff very courteous and informative.
Adrienne R. from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 07/08/2019

Hi Ramiro! We really like your 5 star review and hope to serve you again! #dalegas

Terry S.
Kingston, OK
07/04/2019 Category: Service
sonata
AC is working great again.
Adrienne R. from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 07/05/2019

Hi Terry thank you for your review! Please let us know how we can earn 5 stars on your next visit, Dale Gas!

NS
Noe S.
Mission, TX
07/02/2019 Category: Service
Repair was speedy and I was back on the road within 30 minutes
Adrienne R. from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 07/03/2019

We really appreciate your 5 star review! Thank you so much Noe and we look forward to serving you again, Dale Gas!

IP
Ina P.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
06/28/2019 Category: Service
I was pleased
Adrienne R. from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 07/01/2019

We really appreciate your 5 star review and send our thank you's! Dale Gas!

Santa Rosa, TX
06/28/2019 Category: Service
Fast and Easy
Everyone is very friendly. The customer service that Belinda provided was amazing and the car was serviced in a great timely manner!
Adrienne R. from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 07/01/2019

Thank you so much for your 5 star review! We look forward to serving you again in the future! #dalegas

IG
Ida G.
La Feria, TX
2019 Hyundai Kona
06/26/2019 Category: Service
Service was very fast.
Would go again to service my vehicle.
Adrienne R. from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 06/26/2019

Hi Ida and thank you so much for the 5 star review! We really appreciate it and we hope to serve you again on your next service visit, Dale Gas!

AC
Anabel C.
2014 Hyundai Tucson
06/25/2019 Category: Service
Oil Changes
Since I bought my suv I have been bringing it to the dealership for oil changes. They use to give discounts but not anymore so I miss that, I might go get the oil change somewhere else where I can get it for a better price.
Adrienne R. from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 06/26/2019

Hi Anabel! We really appreciate your review! Offers for discounts are provided though email or mail when the specials are available. Keep an eye out for them and we will see you on your next visit, Dale Gas!

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/21/2019 Category: Service
Good
Wally at service dpt and the cashier are great !
Adrienne R. from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 06/24/2019

Hi and thank you so much for the review! We really appreciate you taking the time to rate us and we hope to earn 5 stars on your next visit! Dale Gas!

VZ
Virginia Z.
Weslaco, TX
06/21/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service!
Bringing my car to this dealership was the best decision I made ! My car is working like new! And their service and the staff attentiveness was the best!
Adrienne R. from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 06/21/2019

That is a fantastic review and we love it! Thank you so much Virginia and we are so glad you chose us to help with your vehicle so you can get going again. We look forward to helping with any of your future vehicle needs, Dale Gas!

Mission, TX
2019 Hyundai Veloster
06/20/2019 Category: Service
Thank you!
Adrienne R. from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 06/20/2019

Thank you so much for the 5 star review and we look forward to serving you again! Dale Gas!