Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

11/27/2017 Category: Service
Sonata 2.0T
Performed unauthorized work
Adrienne R. from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 11/28/2017

Good morning and thank you for the survey.

JN
Jason N.
Dallas, TX
2016 Hyundai Genesis
11/26/2017 Category: Service
Great company great staff
They did a great job at a good price and very quickly
Guadalupe G., Service Manager from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 11/27/2017

Good morning and thank you for the great survy, on behalf of all the Bert Ogden family.

FM
Francisco M.
11/18/2017 Category: Service
Lack of customer service from service dept
Not at the moment
Guadalupe G., Service Manager from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 11/20/2017

Good afternoon and thank you for the survey, I would like to speak with you regarding your concern feel free to call me (956)412-3333.

Alton, TX
11/18/2017 Category: Service
Emergency service
Service dept personnel was great. Unfortunately it was emergency service to replace a tire. If, I was in the area would I would definitely return.
Guadalupe G., Service Manager from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 11/18/2017

Good morning and thank you for the great survey, on behalf of all the Bert Ogden family.

RUBEN C.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
11/14/2017 Category: Service
SURVEY
BETTER COMUNICATION
Adrienne R. from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 11/17/2017

Hello! I do thank you for taking the time to review us and also to speak with our customer service representative too. We do go by appointments for our service department and they are easy to get set up by calling or going on to our website. I am glad we were able to squeeze you in and get your oil change taken care of for you when you stopped by. For your Millennium contract, our Finance department will be able to help you with that too. If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to call us. Dale Gas!

Your Bert Ogden Hyundai Service Team

Juan S.
Los Fresnos, TX
11/11/2017 Category: Service
I am always treated as a valued customer and given the best service possible
Guadalupe G., Service Manager from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 11/13/2017

Jenny G.
Edinburg, TX
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
11/11/2017 Category: Service
Did a great job
It was a pleasant experience
Guadalupe G., Service Manager from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 11/13/2017

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/10/2017 Category: Service
Good customer service
Great
Guadalupe G., Service Manager from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 11/10/2017

Good afternoon and thank you for the great survey, on behalf of all the Bert Ogden family.

11/10/2017 Category: Service
Different understanding of road hazard
Love this dealership and always have had great service. I was not satisfied this time around as I have a problem with my radio that could not be diagnosed/fixed and was told my tire could not be replaced. I have the package that covers tire road hazard damage and have already replaced one tire with monoriblem at the dealership due to a nail in the tire. I have a bubble in the side wall of my tire and was told that it was not covered because a sidewall bubble is not considered road hazard damage. Seeing as it is the original tire from when I bought the vehicle I feel like it should be covered by warranty. Also, it is my understanding that a side wall bubble is caused by hitting a pothole in the road. Which to me sounds like road hazard damage.
Guadalupe G., Service Manager from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 11/10/2017

Good afternoon and thank you for the survey, I do apologize for not being able to take care of the issue with the radio we would like to look at it again if you give us the opportunity. As far as the tire unfortunately that bubbles on side walls are not covered by warranty.

Mario G.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
11/09/2017 Category: Service
n/a
said already
it feels that services need at least another person dedicated to manage calls and times
Guadalupe G., Service Manager from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 11/11/2017

Good morning I would like to speak more with you regarding your service visit feel free to call me at your earliest convenience (956)412-3333 Guadalupe Garcia III.

VC
VANESSA C.
11/04/2017 Category: Service
My pretty blue star
Close to home, and a pleasant atmosphere
Guadalupe G., Service Manager from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 11/06/2017

Good morning and thank you for the great survey on behalf of all the Bert Ogden family.

11/02/2017 Category: Service
Friendly. Quick service
The people are friendly, informative, and got my vehicle in-and-out faster than I expected. Thanks
Guadalupe G., Service Manager from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 11/02/2017

BC
Belinda C.
Brownsville, TX
11/01/2017 Category: Service
Very friendly employees and excellent service.
Guadalupe G., Service Manager from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 11/02/2017

Jacqueline M.
Lyford, TX
10/31/2017 Category: Service
Service on my car was fast and efficient and employees were womderful
Guadalupe G., Service Manager from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 11/01/2017

2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/30/2017 Category: Service
Customer service
Guadalupe G., Service Manager from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 10/31/2017

Good morning and thank you for the great survey, on be half of all the Bert Ogden family.

AC
Anabel C.
2014 Hyundai Tucson
10/24/2017 Category: Service
Last Service on SUV
It was done on a timely manner. My brother took my suv for me because i couldn't do it. He was driven back to pick up his car at my place of work, this was really helpful, thank you!
Guadalupe G., Service Manager from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 10/25/2017

Maria C.
10/21/2017 Category: Service
Great CS
The three recalls were done in a timely manner. Had to use courtesy shuttle and that worked well for the most part. CS area was awesome with free drinks and snacks.
Guadalupe G., Service Manager from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 10/21/2017

Guadalupe G., Service Manager from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 10/20/2017

SV
Sabel V.
10/19/2017 Category: Service
I received my oil change quick and my appointment was on time. Always great customer service!
Guadalupe G., Service Manager from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 10/20/2017