Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

01/10/2016 Category: Service
fast service
excellent service
Mike R., Service Manager from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 01/11/2016

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review !!

PG
PEDRO G.
Mercedes, TX
12/07/2015 Category: Service
Great
Great service and prompt and friendly attendants.
Mike R., Service Manager from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 12/07/2015

Thank you for the review ! We will keep providing the level of customer service that you deserve !!

MARLENE C.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/02/2015 Category: Service
I've been taking my vehicle to Bert Ogden Hyundai for all my maintenance and service needs since purchasing it and I always get excellent service. I won't be taking it anywhere else for as long as excellent service is their number one priority. ..so far so good!
Mike R., Service Manager from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 12/03/2015

Thank you for the review ! YES ! Excellent service is our number one priority ! Thats why we are NUMBER ONE in the RGV !!

JOSE B.
Brownsville, TX
2014 Hyundai Tucson
12/02/2015 Category: Service
As soon as I walk in, they greet me and take care of my needs.
Mike R., Service Manager from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 12/03/2015

Thank you for giving us a review ! We try to greet our guests quickly as we know your time is important !We get you in and out !

11/28/2015 Category: Service
Great Experience!
All I have to say is that I had an absolute great experience. Staff was very friendly and helpful.
Mike R., Service Manager from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 11/30/2015

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review ! Our staff treats you like we would treat family !

JN
JAIMIE N.
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
11/21/2015 Category: Service
Ripped seat after service
When I drop my car off at the dealership there was no damages to my car but when I pick my car up after being serviced my backseat was ripped . I spoke with the service manager he tell me he will call me back if you days he was not nice and I never received that Call. Are you could see him it was my guys say they didn't do it and it was dead before I tell him that was a lie why would I have sharp objects in the backseat when my son seats . Does service was very poor
Mike R., Service Manager from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 11/25/2015

This is a unfortunate situation all around ..Our technician noticed the tear as he was working on the car and told the service advisor ..but it was on the BACK SEAT so he didnt think much of it as he was working on the sunroof from the pass front door ...I have reviewed the cameras in the shop and NO ONE gets in the back seat. At this time and after reviewing the footage I have no choice but to determine this is / was a pre-existing condition and therefore not the responsibility or fault of Bert Ogden or my staff

LG
LYDIA G.
2014 Hyundai Tucson
11/20/2015 Category: Service
Very Pleased first time customer
The service people are so friendly and willing to help.
Mike R., Service Manager from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 11/20/2015

Thank you so much for the review ! As a first time customer I am glad you were impressed !

ED
ERICK D.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
11/20/2015 Category: Service
Great service quality
As soon you arrive, you can see a technician come in your way to take care of you, explain everything in detail, and by the time that you star to feel comfortable at the dealership, guest what your car is ready to go
Mike R., Service Manager from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 11/20/2015

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review ! We value your time so we want to get you in and out as quickly as possible !
Thanks for letting us service your vehicle !

11/19/2015 Category: Service
Service Visit
Took my car in for routine maintenance ...the service, the people, the timeliness was an overall excellent experience!
Mike R., Service Manager from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 11/19/2015

Fantastic ! That is what we want to hear ! Thank you for taking the time to tell us about it !

GS
GEORGE S.
Premont, TX
2015 Hyundai Accent
11/16/2015 Category: Service
prompt service
I already have, but I am not sure if they have gone to the dealership yet!
Mike R., Service Manager from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 11/16/2015

Thanks for the review ! We do value your time ! We strive to get you in and out as quickly as possible !

JORGE G.
Raymondville, TX
2016 Hyundai Elantra
11/09/2015 Category: Service
Friendly and Fast
Great dealership, visit Miguel Trevino!
Mike R., Service Manager from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 11/09/2015

Thank you for the review ! Yes Miguel is a great sales consultant !

FM
FRANCISCO M.
11/07/2015 Category: Service
Transportation Supervisor
Quality of service with affordable cost.
Mike R., Service Manager from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 11/09/2015

Thank you for the review ! Yes we strive to give you the most for your money .. !!

LF
LUIS F.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
11/06/2015 Category: Service
Friendly staff.
Service on vehicle gets done in a fair amount of time.
Mike R., Service Manager from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 11/06/2015

Thank you so much for the great review !! We value your time so we try to get you in and out !

San Benito, TX
11/05/2015 Category: Service
Friendly staff and relaxed atmosphere.
Thanks for always being friendly and providing a relaxed atmosphere while waiting for service.
Mike R., Service Manager from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 11/05/2015

Thank you for giving us a great review ! It is customers like you that make it so easy to be friendly !!

Mission, TX
10/27/2015 Category: Service
Car Service
As always great service and courteous. Jonathan is great.....explains everything that is done to the car.
Mike R., Service Manager from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 10/27/2015

Thank you for taking your time to give us a review ! Yes ! Johnathan is great and expalaing what was done and what needs to be done ! Because our customers want to know !

Alamo, TX
10/26/2015 Category: Service
The people
Exelent service and attention to detail
Mike R., Service Manager from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 10/26/2015

Thank you for giving us a review ! We pay attention and listen to our customers concerns !

KA
KARLA A.
Brownsville, TX
2012 Hyundai Elantra
10/22/2015 Category: Service
Excellent Brand and friendly staff
I have been burned at other agencies won't said their name but here is a hint "ORALE".
Any ways I am suprissed on the quality of veicles they have, I currently own an Elantra, have own a Sonata and Santa Fe in the pass and can are very confident that these cars are very reliable. I havent had any issues with them. Ive ussed my Elantra for work for almos 5yrs now and it still runs and feels like brand new.
The staff at this location are very friendly and knowledgeable. Also all the time I've been there I see the manager Francisco acknowledging the all the customers in the lobby and making sure everybody is been taking care off.
I will definitely recommend this location and this brand to my friends and family.
Mike R., Service Manager from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 10/22/2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us a EXCELLENT review ! I hope more customers read your review and we will keep doing what we do best ..Take care of our customers !!

Thanks again !!

EC
ERNESTO C.
Raymondville, TX
10/20/2015 Category: Service
the staff is very knowledgeable in all areas.
Hope my problem can be fixed.
Mike R., Service Manager from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 10/21/2015

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review ! Our staff is highly trained by the factory so I can assure you we will find and correct and issue you may have !

Cecil C.
La Feria, TX
2013 HYUNDAI SONATA
10/16/2015 Category: Service
They were all business.
Not only did they take care of business They made sure we were satisfied with what they had done were interest if there was any thing else they could do to help us.
Mike R., Service Manager from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 10/19/2015

Thank you for taking time to give us a review ! We want to make sure that everything you are concerned about gets taken care of ! Thanks again !!

AT
Anna T.
2013 HYUNDAI SANTA FE
10/04/2015 Category: Service
the drive is great, it is comfortable
great service personnel was great
Mike R., Service Manager from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 10/05/2015

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review ! Our staff tries very hard to make your visit 5 star !!