Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

ROBERT M.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/30/2015 Category: Service
near home. purchased ar there
always good work.
Mike R., Service Manager from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 04/14/2015

Thank you !  My staff and I pride ourselves on doing good work and taking care of our customers and their vehicles !

03/26/2015 Category: Service
friendly and honest
Great place to have my car serviced
Mike R., Service Manager from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 04/14/2015

Thank you ! We are car guys and ready to help you with any service your car may need ! Thanks !!

EC
ERNESTINA C.
San Benito, TX
2012 Hyundai Accent
03/11/2015 Category: Service
I always feel like a queen.
Harlingen dealership is always clean and they get the job done.
]
Mike R., Service Manager from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 04/14/2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know how we are doing ! Thanks again !

WG
William G.
Brownsville, TX
2013 HYUNDAI SANTA FE
01/15/2015 Category: Service
Great Employees
I choose Bert Ogden Hyundai because I have found no better Dealer in TX. Great Employees and Super Service. A++++++++++++
Mike R., Service Manager from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 01/16/2015

Wow ! Thats a bold statement ! Best in Texas !! Awesome !! Thank you so much for taking time to give us your feedback ! We strive everyday to deliver the best possible customer service !!!

2012 HYUNDAI VERACRUZ
01/15/2015 Category: Service
New serviceman and service personnel are great!
We recently had work done at Bert Ogden Hyundai and are very impressed with the service and quality of work.
Mike R., Service Manager from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 01/16/2015

Thank you so much for taking time to leave us the feedback !
Everything we do is for our customers !!! You are family at Bert Ogden !!!

Weslaco, TX
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/05/2015 Category: Service
Friendly
so far no complaints. i've taken my vehicle several times for service and everyone has always been very helpful and friendly.
Mike R., Service Manager from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 01/06/2015

Thank you for the 5 star review !!!! My team strives to provide the best possible customer service ! You are not just a customer you are FAMILY !!! Thanks agin for taking the time to give us your feedback !!

MYRNA R.
San Juan, TX
01/01/2015 Category: Service
I have been a Bert Ogden customer since 1996, and I continue buying my new vehicles there because of their excellent customer service.
Mike R., Service Manager from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 01/06/2015

Thank you for the kind words and the excellent review ! We will continue to provide you the best possible customer service for the next 10 years !!! Thanks again for being a part of our family !!!!!!

IZ
IDA Z.
12/29/2014 Category: Service
Friendly service
Went in for an oil change and was attended quickly. Friendly service
Mike R., Service Manager from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 12/30/2014

Thank you so much Ms Zamora ! I really appreciate you taking time out of your busy holiday to give us this review ! I know we can continue to exceed your expectations at every visit !

ROSA M.
Mercedes, TX
2014 Hyundai Elantra Coupe
12/10/2014 Category: Service
perfect customer service
Always a pleasure visiting Bert Ogden Hyundai. Excellent customer service.
Mike R., Service Manager from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 12/11/2014

Thank You Ms Munoz !!! It is excellent customers like you that make it easy ! Thank you for choosing Bert Ogden Hyundai for your vehicle service needs and we will continue to provide you with the best possible customer service that YOU deserve !!

HW
HAROLD W.
La Feria, TX
2005 Hyundai Tucson
11/08/2014 Category: Service
wonderful personal service
everyone went out of their way to be helpful. we did not purchase our car but we were treated llike we did.
Mike R., Service Manager from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 12/11/2014

Thank you Mr Welter ! It does not matter where you purchased your Hyundai , you are family !! Thank you again for choosing Bert Ogden Hyundai !!!!

JOSEPH B.
09/10/2014 Category: Service
2013 HYUNDAI
CAR PERFORMS WELL,ONLY SERIOUS COMPLAINT IS THE PASSENGERS SEAT IS WAY TOO LOW. MY WIFE HAS TO USE A BIG PILLOW TO SEE OVER THE DASH

MYRNA R.
San Juan, TX
07/20/2014 Category: Service
Excellent Customer Service
Bert Ogden made us feel right at home while waiting for our car to be serviced. Everyone greeted us with a smile and made sure we felt comfortable.

AC
ALFREDO C.
07/07/2014 Category: Service
Service is excellent!
We are loyal customers. We always get great service.

KA
KARLA A.
Brownsville, TX
2012 Hyundai Elantra
06/17/2014 Category: Service
bad service
Hyundai Service at BertOgden is horrible I had a very bad experience with the service manager Adam. What a waste of such of beautiful dealership. Personnel needs customer service training.

EL
ELVA L.
Mercedes, TX
2013 Hyundai Elantra GT
06/09/2014 Category: Service
Excellent service.
Staff was very friendly. The service was performed quickly.

IS
IRENE S.
05/27/2014 Category: Service
Service Department
Service Department at Bert Ogden Hyundai is friendly and always ready to help me out with my vehicle.

JAIME C.
Edinburg, TX
2014 Hyundai Elantra
05/11/2014 Category: Service
Service was prompt and quick
Professionalism, promptness of service. Although I intended to wait till the service was done upon arrival, I wasn't asked If I needed a ride or not.

AA

AL
ANNE L.
2010 Hyundai Elantra Touring
04/29/2014 Category: Service
Friendliness and efficiency of staff
Good service and friendly atmosphere.

CP
CELESTE P.
Mc Allen, TX
2013 Hyundai Tucson
03/17/2014 Category: Service
Customer Service at it's Best
Thank you for making my experience a good one! Customer service and maintenance work were excellent!