Edinburg, TX
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/12/2019 Category: Service
Repair or maintenance
Repair or maintenance takes a while
Adrienne R. from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 08/13/2019

Thank you for sharing your rating with us and we would like to find out how we can earn a passing score of 5 stars from you. Please email me at adrienne.roseberry@bertogden.com or text at 1-903-294-4973. Thank you for your time and Dale Gas!

AV
Alma V.
Mission, TX
2019 Hyundai Veloster
08/07/2019 Category: Service
Alma
This was my 2nd oil change, so far I enjoy the service.
They finish in time and people there are very nice.
Adrienne R. from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 08/07/2019

Hi Alma! Thank you so much for your awesome 5 star review about your experience. We are so glad that you chose us to provide service for your vehicle and we look forward to serving you again. Dale Gas!

MO
Maria O.
08/07/2019 Category: Service
Maria O
Was informed of what my vehicle needed and the wait wasn’t long
Adrienne R. from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 08/07/2019

Hi Maria! We really appreciate your great 5 star review about your experience. We are so glad that you chose us and we look forward seeing you again. #dalegas

PP
Patricia P.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/06/2019 Category: Service
Great Service on my Santa Fe!
The Repair Department took my SUV in and made repairs to fix the engine lights on warnings right away. They also cleaned my car and interior.
Adrienne R. from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 08/07/2019

Hi Patricia! We love that you had a great experience with us! We know that you have a choice when it comes to your vehicle's repairs and we really appreciate that you chose us. We look forward to serving you again. Dale Gas!

Donna, TX
08/05/2019 Category: Service
Was able to get an appointment quickly and issue was taken care of.
Adrienne R. from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 08/05/2019

We really appreciate your awesome 5 star review about your experience with us! We love providing great customer service and we look forward to serving you again. Dale Gas!

Ramiro C.
La Feria, TX
08/05/2019 Category: Service
Execellent!
Fast, professional, very knowledgeable
Adrienne R. from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 08/05/2019

Hi Ramiro and thank you so much for your 5 star review about your experience with us! We really appreciate you choosing us and we look forward to serving you again. Dale Gas!

EG
Edna G.
08/01/2019 Category: Service
Awesome Service People
The employees were so nice. They made me feel so welcome. Since my car had to stay there for a while I was given a ride home by the sweetest young man and he also picked me up when my car was ready. That was so awesome. Thank you all.
Adrienne R. from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 08/02/2019

Hi Edna! We love your awesome 5 star review about your experience with us! We are thrilled to provide great customer service to all our customers and thank you so much for choosing us to service your vehicle. We look forward to serving you again, Dale Gas!

2013 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
07/29/2019 Category: Service
Poor customer service
Unsatisfactory Service Department communication.
Adrienne R. from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 07/30/2019

Hi and thank you for your review. I am sorry you felt that way about your service visit with us. We will be reaching out to you to find out more about your experience. Thank you for your time.

Sara S.
07/26/2019 Category: Service
Awesome
The only thing the person charging the customers should smile more.
Adrienne R. from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 07/30/2019

Hi Sara and thanks for your 5 star review, Dale Gas!

LR
Luis R.
Port Isabel, TX
07/26/2019 Category: Service
Adrienne R. from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 07/26/2019

Hi Luis! We really appreciate your 5 star review about your experience with us. We thank you for choosing us and we look forward to seeing you again! Dale Gas!

Miguel M.
Brownsville, TX
07/25/2019 Category: Service
Good and friendly service.
Adrienne R. from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 07/26/2019

Thank you so much for sharing your 5 star review about your experience with us. We look forward to serving you again. #dalegas

Charles C.
07/25/2019 Category: Service
Appointment
All went well. Only thing is I went on line to set up the appointment , submitted it and everything , and when I called to check on it two days later they showed no appointment. They go me in
Adrienne R. from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 07/26/2019

Hi Charles! Thank you for your review and for letting us know how to earn 5 stars on your next visit. Management is aware of the issue and has been working to correct it. We thank you for choosing us and look forward to seeing you again on your next visit. Dale Gas!

Norma O.
Raymondville, TX
07/22/2019 Category: Service
Second time around received 5 star service!
Went back after a difficult vist spoke to person in charge of reviews, and saw the complete turn around the whole customer service repair write up people now Bert Ogden has my whole Sonata and myself very pleased!!
Adrienne R. from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 07/23/2019

Thank you for your 5 star review! We love that you shared it and we look forward to serving you again, Dale Gas!

07/19/2019 Category: Service
Mr. wally
Great job
Adrienne R. from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 07/22/2019

We really appreciate your 5 star review about your experience with us and we look forward to providing great customer service on all your visits! Dale Gas!

LR
Linda R.
Mcallen, TX
2018 Hyundai Kona
07/18/2019 Category: Service
Kindness
Polite, cordial and helpful awesome service
Adrienne R. from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 07/19/2019

Hi Linda! We really appreciate your awesome 5 star review of your experience. Thank you for being a Bert Ogden customer with us and we look forward to seeing you again! #dalegas