Overall Rating 4.66667/5Overall Rating 4.66667/5Overall Rating 4.66667/5Overall Rating 4.66667/5rating 4.66667
Overall Rating 1.33333/5rating 1.33333rating 1.33333rating 1.33333rating 1.33333

AC
Ariel C.
La Feria, TX
2011 Hyundai Elantra
04/27/2018 Category: Service
Charged me for nothing!
I took my car here twice. To find out what the problem was with my car. The 1st time they blamed throttle body being dirty. So we cleaned that. Didnt help at all. Took it again they said it was due to aftermarket spark plugs and coils. Stated to me ALL Hyundais need Hyundai only parts or the car wont work. I explained I had already bought these parts new. They said to buy them again but from them. So I got the spark plugs. Changed them out. Nothing changed, there wasnt a difference in my car at all. So I asked my mechanic to check it out. He said it was the fuel pump. We replaced it problem was fixed. Dealership said they tested this tye 2nd time I bought it in and it was fine. They lied because now my car doesnt have any issues. They charged me for nothing! Then they said their mechanics are better and know what they are doing because they are "certified" well a non certified mechanic found the issue. Then to top it off they basically told me Hyundai is crap after 100k miles and will start to have problems after that. They dont even stand behind the company that they work for. I was also told the machines are meant to be used on newer cars with way less miles. Thats why the machine didnt pick up my bad fuel pump. They shoudlve told me this before I took my car in. So if your car has over 100 k miles dont take it here they will blame everything on that. If your car has any part purchased from oreillys or autozone dont take it here because theyll just ask you to buy the part all over again from them. Even if said part has nothing to do with the issue at hand. (I dealt with wally and lupe during my visits)
Adrienne R. from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 04/27/2018

Hi Ariel! We are sorry to see that you felt your experience was not satisfactory. We strive to take great care of all our customers vehicle concerns and provide great customer service. Please contact our service department if you feel that was not the case at 956-412-3333. Thank you for your time.

SI
Saul I.
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
04/25/2018 Category: Service
Total proffesional attention to the customer!
Guadalupe, you da' man! Thank you for making me feel like a valued customer. I guarantee that you will have generations of Ibarra's coming to Bert Ogden Hyundai because of your professionalism and expedite customer service.
Guadalupe G., Service Manager from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 04/26/2018

Good morning and thank you for the great survey, on behalf of your Bert Ogden service team.

Lasara, TX
04/24/2018 Category: Service
Would like to speak to someone regarding the situation.
Adrienne R. from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 04/25/2018

Hello! I am sorry you felt your experience was not great with your recent service visit. We will be contacting you to find out if there is anything more we can do to help you out. Hope to speak with you soon.

CL
Carmel L.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
Awesome service
Willy Lupe are is the best!
Guadalupe G., Service Manager from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 04/25/2018

Good morning and thank you for the great survey, on behalf of all your Bert Ogden service team.

Better Service
Have had better service
Adrienne R. from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 04/25/2018

Hi! Thank you for taking the time to review us and I am sorry you felt your experience was not great. We do strive for great customer service and we would like to hear more about your experience so we will be contacting you directly.

Mrs
Good
Adrienne R. from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 04/24/2018

Hi! Thank you for your four star review. We do have a soda vending machine available in two places for your convenience while you wait. For directions, please ask any staff and they will be able to help you. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you at your next service visit! Dale Gas!

Guadalupe G., Service Manager from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 04/24/2018

Good afternoon and thank you for the survey.

Donna M.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/22/2018 Category: Service
Friendly and efficient
Easy to make appointment. Did my service in a timely manner. Very friendly staff
Guadalupe G., Service Manager from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 04/23/2018

GA
Galen A.
04/18/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai Purchase
I am very happy with my purchase of the Hyundai. I like having my car serviced where I purchased it and they do an outstanding job.
Guadalupe G., Service Manager from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 04/18/2018

Good afternoon and thank you for the great survey, on behalf of your Bert Ogden service team.

EG
Eduardo G.
Sebastian, TX
04/17/2018 Category: Service
They are very friendly and they treat you nice and they make your wait very pleasant
Guadalupe G., Service Manager from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 04/18/2018

LG
Lorenzo G.
La Feria, TX
04/12/2018 Category: Service
Oil and filter change.
Fast, friendly service!
Guadalupe G., Service Manager from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 04/12/2018

Good afternoon and thank you for the great survey, on behalf of  your Bert Ogden service team.

John L.
Rio Hondo, TX
04/12/2018 Category: Service
Great Communication
The service advisor was very clear in communicating what the service intailed and answered all my questions.
Guadalupe G., Service Manager from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 04/12/2018

Juan M.
Mercedes, TX
04/10/2018 Category: Service
Great fast service
Always great fast service with excellent staff.
Guadalupe G., Service Manager from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 04/11/2018

Rio Hondo, TX
2011 Hyundai Elantra
04/09/2018 Category: Service
Good and quick service
I was assisted right away as soon as I arrived car was done quickly
Guadalupe G., Service Manager from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 04/09/2018

Cynthia M.
04/06/2018 Category: Service
Great Customer Service!
Wally is always friendly & helpful! I really enjoy doing business with him!
Guadalupe G., Service Manager from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 04/09/2018

04/05/2018 Category: Service
employees
great service
Guadalupe G., Service Manager from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 04/06/2018

Good morning and thank you for the great survey.

RO

Cano S.
2015 Hyundai Veloster
04/03/2018 Category: Service
HOME AWAY FROM HOME
I DRIVE IN FROM THE SERVICE ADVISOR TO THE END OF MY SERVICE WITH THE CASHIER IM TREATED AS A FAMILY MEMBER
Guadalupe G., Service Manager from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 04/03/2018

03/29/2018 Category: Service
Service Service Service
Guadalupe G., Service Manager from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 03/30/2018

Good morning and thank you for your survey.

Misael R.
03/27/2018 Category: Service
Top notch service. Always.
I'm in and out quickly unlike other Hyundai dealerships. Wally always takes good care of me. That's why I keep coming back.
Guadalupe G., Service Manager from Bert Ogden Hyundai responded on 03/27/2018

Good afternoon and thank you for the great survey.