Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

RICH B.
Maple Valley, WA
12/12/2017 Category: Service
4 weeks and car still not properly diagnosed.
I took my car in for warranty repair and after leaving my car for over 2 weeks it was returned to me without the problem being fixed. I was told they could not replicate the issue so I took their certified mechanic for a drive and within 5 minutes was able to replicate the issue. I was without my car for another 2 weeks now and still not fixed as of this survey.

Mike P.
02/05/2017
Managers there are asshole
The manager cares about only money, and they do what ever to fear you and get your money before you walk out of door. They are bad at presenting details, and they keep telling you what you think is wrong. Uneducated.

AL
AARON L.
FORD F-150
12/30/2016 Category: Service
Poor experience
Really low trade in value for a Ford F-150. It was 5k below trade in fair value and went/bought elsewhere. Kept getting calls after I left and none of the calls had new information/adjusted the price.

Laurie B.
07/29/2015 Category: Sales
Don't feel They were completely honest
Received an offer in mail for them to buy back my 2013 Escape because they are in demand. Said they would give you up to 110% of blue book price..didn't even get 100%, in fact didn't even know what they gave me till the end. Second they said they were confident they could get you into new car with no out of pocket expense....not true cost me $3000 + $112 more per month. Next they said they could get you the same payment and in most case a less payment....not true cost me another $112.00 MORE PER MONTH after telling them over and over I could not go more that $25 more per month or it could create a hardship...I feel taken advantage of since I was there myself and I guess a total push over. After hours (4) and getting paperwork done the car cost way more than listed (I know I had some negative equity..but they don't tell you that in the beginning and don't listen to you when you tell them what you can afford). After signing paperwork, I went back next day and to add salt to the wound I was told oh, by the way you know that 1.9% finance rate I told you got through Ford Motor credit company, well we can't get that for you because of the negative equity but hey we got you just as good at 3.84% and we will give you an additional $750 rebate but you look at the difference in the interest rate over 84 months is about $2500 more so the extra $750 rebate is not biggy and also your payment went up $18 dollar. But if you drop the gap insurance it is only increase of a measly $12.00 and you get the extended warranty. I should of at the point asked for my old car back and walked but I was to upset. This is the third car bought from them but this definitely will be my last and I will never recommend them to anyone. The salesmen was nice and so was the finance person but when I get home I realized that it was just to get me to sign. Unhappy and disappointed. They should not send out those notice if they can't stand behind them.

LAUREN M.
engine light was on $ 1,500 later light still on

Richard B.
05/04/2015 Category: Sales
first question ignored
Advertisement in the paper about a lease that was a good $100 per month better than other dealers (if it's too good to be true) so I got online and on the webside their deals on the same cars were higher than other dealers, so I contacted them and said. Here is what it says in the paper today. Is this true, correct? His response was, can you come in and pick out your color today. LOL, First Major turn off and that stuff just makes me run away not walk. Not a good start, Just answer the question honestly.
To be fair, I don't know if that deal exists or not but I am sure not going to waste time stepping foot on the lot if this is how it starts. I have heard plenty of bait and switch and am guessing I would come in and they would tell me that was for one car thats sold.

MARK B.
Bothell, WA
FORD BRONCO
04/28/2015 Category: Service
Friendly, but not too competent.
Wrong diagnosis, wrong recommendation, completely missed requested cooling system check out. Second opinion saves the day.

WF
WAYNE F.
03/26/2015 Category: Service
Quick service but...
Day advisor was curitious. Night advisor was rude, didn't exlain service performed, and didn't even give me an invoice. She seemed bothered by her job.
Service area is very unprofessional and poorly marked. It's like standing in middle of a shop. Other customers were wandering the shop. Seems like an insurance liability. Jiffy Lube has a nicer service area.

TZ
TIMOTHY Z.
Moses Lake, WA
CHRYSLER SEBRING
03/03/2015 Category: Sales
employees don't follow through
I asked for an 'out the door' price from the salesman and by the time I got to the finance guy it was $150 more. Was also told by both the salesman and the finance guy that they would put gas in the car, the gauge was on empty, but I had to get my own gas.

Kim B.
01/20/2015 Category: Service
Nothing special
They did not complete the service I brought it in for.

KIMBERLY B.
FORD MUSTANG
01/20/2015 Category: Service
Nothing
They did not complete the service. I brought the Mustang in for a oil change, left the car for the day and was told they did not get around to washing it when I inquired about it. Thought the wash and vacuum were part of the oil change service.

RICK S.
FORD F-150
01/11/2015 Category: Service
NOt positive
I took my car. I was originally after a check that I could come at 3 and pick it up. It turns out a part had to be ordered and shipped and I needed an extra day. Not a problem. The next day, when checking on my car, I found out their was an issue in ordering part and my car wouldn't be ready until after weekend. Frustrating, but since my service person was out, the service person talking couldn't do much and I understand things happen. When my service came back on Monday, I thought I should have got a phone call apologizing at least for the part not being shipped timely that morning. I didn't, I had to call on my car. I was told my car was ready, but when I arrived an hour later, it wasn't, they were still testing it. Six days later, my car died to a dead battery that had to be replaced. I sent an email to my service person, before I thought it was a dead battery and didn't hear back. I called, but a friend diagnosed it was battery and another place concurred.

I think customer service is an issue for this place. Not sure I will be back, but it is convenient for me.

NY
NATHAN Y.
10/28/2014 Category: Service
Problem not fixed on first visit
I already reviewed once but I'm still getting emails to review so I'll do it again. The original problem I went in for was not fixed and my 4wd nob was broken in the process of their not repairing my car. I had to come back in the following week to get these things fixed, and I'm not confident my 4wd is working now.

CR
CLAUDIO R.
FORD ESCAPE
10/27/2014 Category: Service
Conflicting messages and lack of follow up.
I called with regard to a recall, made an appointment and took my car to have the recalled part replaced. I was old that they had to order a part that would be there the following day or the day after. I never heard back from them. I received an email asking me to go to pick up my car and that the matter was solved and completed, contradicting what I was told. Also, I never left my car overnight. I left with it. They should have known that. Since I did not hear anything about the ordered part arriving when I was told, I called and left a message. My call was not returned. I called again the following week and was told that sometimes there are conflicting messages and that I would be contacted when the part arrived. I have not been contacted about the part arriving. It has been three weeks since I took my car there. Not a very professional process.

LW
LISA W.
Everett, WA
DODGE DAKOTA
10/22/2014 Category: Sales
Bait and switch, wait, wait, wait
Ultimately I did end up with a vehicle, but it took nearly a week of being jerked around, promised one thing and then another and then another.

JIM A.
FORD EXPEDITION
09/30/2014 Category: Service
Not sure what happened w/Service
I have been bringing my Expedition to Pierre Ford for service ever since I purchased it. All prior visits have been great. So when I brought my truck in this last time, it seemed like something had changed. Now I know they are busy but it seemed like I was inconveniencing them and they were more interested in other matters. They were unable to locate/re-create the issue (I brought it in while is was making "that noise" and told them so). I also realize some things are difficult to diagnose after a vehicle is parked and cools off. So, I'm going to have another shop take a look.

JENNIFER G.
FORD FOCUS
09/21/2014 Category: Service
Did not inform me about notice involving my car
When my Focus was first new I took it to this dealership for shaking with acceleration. I was told it was a computer problem. They reset the computer and sent me on my way. The car kept shaking. Brought my car there a few weeks ago for an oil change, which was fine. I get a notice 2 days later in the mail that the shaking I've been experiencing all along is a transmission issue that dealerships are now fixing. I can't believe the dealer didn't tell me about this given the make (and history!) of my car. I had a similar problem with my last Ford and this dealer. They said a noise it was making was the alternator, and $500ish dollars later it was making the same noise. I won't be going back again.

DAVID H.
06/10/2014 Category: Sales
No Follow Up
Kyle was very friendly, attentive and helpful during the sales process. But, once we committed there was almost no follow up. Kyle told us that our vehicle's navigation system could be easily used with a navigation ap on a cell phone. He said he used it on his Focus. But he or George (also nice) never showed us how but said he'd get back with us. But he did not. I also said that I needed cross bars on my luggage rack and George said he'd get back with me right away but never did. So, it seems that it was all about the sale and not about customer satisfaction.

PB
PATRICK B.
FORD FUSION
05/02/2014 Category: Service
No estimate
Dropped my car off with specific instructions to quote me the cost of repair before anything was done. When they called me they had already done the work and charged me $350 for the work done. When I later reviewed the invoice the invoice stated that he had reviewed the estimated cost with me which was untrue. Not a fan.

AL
ALBERT L.
FORD ESCAPE
04/11/2014 Category: Sales
My sale person great manager and finance person
Made me feel important and listen to what I hade to say