4.6

SP
SHAWN P.
06/28/2020 Category: Service
Great COVID-19 measures
Had to go in for a few things while still in warranty/recall period, was impressed by service center's COVID-19 protocols to keep chairs clean, encourage mask use, etc.

Lynnwood, WA
06/15/2020 Category: Service
Always professional and friendly.

DK
DAVE K.
Bothell, WA
05/10/2020 Category: Service
Responsive, available, get's the job done
Handled the job with quality and on time. Flexible and responsive, having to get an unusual part shipped in over night.

KE
KAL E.
12/16/2019 Category: Service
service
nice people to work with.

12/03/2019 Category: Service
Excellent!!
Best service I've received for my Ford - honest, friendly and informative!

HP
Heidi P.
Tacoma, WA
12/01/2019
SALES!!! Bill Sommerville and team went ABOVE and BEYOND to help us out
We can't thank them enough for everything that they have done for us. Bill had a lot of patience and met our needs, made us feel comfortable. Even his manager Marvin Joseph and finance Charles Kim were awesome. It was mostly fun and laughter with these three (even when they THOUGHT they were funny. LOL J/K).
All in all, it was such a great experience with them. It was a blessing, our hearts are full, THANK YOU ALL, especially Bill, for your service. May you all stay blessed, and somewhat funny, haha! It was worth the drive all the way up there to Lake City.
God bless always!!!

KJ
KATHY J.
Ford Explorer Sport
09/23/2019 Category: Service
Great team
Been going to Bill Pierre for service, they are great to work with. Greg K is super

GS
GLORIA S.
Redmond, WA
08/29/2019 Category: Service
19 years of great service!
My 2001 ford escape runs like a top thanks to the excellent care given by Paul Salazar and the crew at Bill Pierre Ford!

MT
MELISSA T.
Houston, TX
08/02/2019
The staff here goes above and beyond. They are excellent!
After calling several Ford shops in the Seattle area and not getting called back or told we would have to wait a week to get in, I called Pierre Ford and they were able to help us immediately. Once there, everyone did their best to meet our needs, fix our car, set us up with an immediate rental, etc I cannot say enough about the excellent service and staff at Pierre Ford. THANK YOU!~

Ford C-Max Hybrid
07/27/2019 Category: Service
Car check up and repair
Convenient, responsive to my timing needs

BARRY S.
07/14/2019 Category: Service
Easy service
Prompt and clear communication makes it easy to deal with getting my truck serviced during any of my super busy days.

SAURABH S.
06/28/2019 Category: Service
Really helpful and quick.
They were able to fix the issue with my car's AC and music system right away. I kinda did a walk in and they were able to accommodate me. Had a great experience at Bill Pierre Ford, Sundie was my service agent and she is great.

NM
NED M.
06/01/2019 Category: Service
Good people
Greg Karras is awesome. The young lady who brought my car out was very nice. Give them both a raise.

SHEELA W.
05/12/2019 Category: Service
Exceptional Service
Exceptional service is what I've come to expect from Bill Pierre Ford, and my last visit didn't disappoint. My 2010 Focus had a mysterious noise that at first I chalked up to "old car." Good thing I finally had it checked out. A constellation of problems, serious and not so-serious, were quickly identified and fixed, at a reasonable price, the same day I came in. Driving it home, I could hear and feel the difference right away. Weeks later, it seems to run as smooth as when I first bought it. I could not be more grateful!

JAMALYAH A.
03/01/2019 Category: Service
Awesome service
I highly recommend the service center at Bill Pierre Ford. Greg and the other service managers are good at making sure my car is taken care of, serviced, my questions answered, any issues they find explained, etc. I’m always satisfied with the work since I know if there’s something missed or not to my satisfaction, it will be corrected.