4.6

Robert N.
Olympia, WA
01/06/2020
Luke Blackwell treats customers horribly
I purchased a new truck from Pierre Chevrolet late evening the day after Christmas and drove it home from Seattle to Olympia. When I came back with a friend to retrieve the truck that I came in with, it had been burglarized. I had been assured that my vehicle was safe and that the dealership had security monitors in place. When I called my insurance I was told that it was the dealership that was responsible for the losses. I contacted Luke Blackwell the Vice President and was told that he would not use their insurance nor pay the $2000 loses for property stolen and broken window. Now I have to miss a day of work and deal with the courts.

David B.
07/14/2019
Don't let them trick you
It's like a magic trick that you may not catch right away. Their trick is a psychological one that I didn't catch till I got home. The idea is to keep you in there as long as possible to wear you down so not to catch the trick at the end.
They start with a fare price on the vehicle you are interested . The service manager and salesman team up to get your trust by befriending you, They get you talking about yourself ie what you do for a living ,your interests and things. The salesman will keep you talking while the service manager goes off to "work on the numbers". This takes far more time then it should. This is to slowly wear you down. Then they bring out basic paper work just to make it seem like everything is moving ahead. Then more with of becoming your buddy and trust building. Again playing the long con. They explain to you why your trade isn't worth what you think it is and tell you why even though you show them like vehicles on the market. They explain how they are actually losing money on the deal. Again with the back and forth drawing the process out slowly wearing you down. They slip paperwork in inbetween wait time to make it seem like things are moving along. Then after 3-3.5 hours they keep waiting a good 20 minutes plus and by this point you just want the hell out of there. Now you perfectly primed in their eyes to go into see the finance guy. They told me he was good going in the beginning and they were right. This is where the prestige of the trick plays out. He's a personable guy, your buddy right off the bat, the guy who's doing the best job possible for you. They slipped in an extra$500 on the price of the car. When I asked about it he pointed at another piece of paper in the middle of the stack and said he moved that number from hear to there making it "better for me" then he threw in an extra $3650 on the finance paperwork for a 7-year 70000 mile bumper to bumper warranty. I asked if I could cancel that at any time in reply he said yes. Technically he is correct because I haven't signed it and I could cancel it at any time up to that point. Being right where they wanted me worn down ,tired ,and just wanting to get the hell out of there after four and a half hours at this point I signed. That $500 and $3650 will be paying interest on that for the next 6 years. Used car guys got their shity reputation for just this reason.

Michael P.
Everett, WA
01/19/2019
Can't give - stars
Bought a truck 2 days ago from the Lake City dealership. They guaranteed the truck was inspected. I heard noise coming out of the rear differential, I was really with a foot out the door at that moment. The salesman said that if there is anything wrong and that it is a case o breakdown he garnatees he will fix it. I got a quote on changing bearings and other necessary work, over $900. I contacted the salesman through a text, still waiting for a response that I know I'll never receive. They were prob laughing their asses off as I left the dealership, salesman was prob soooooo happy he made a few bucks to take his children out to celebrate while I'm driving away I a truck endangering my son because my axle might fall off. Way to go people of Bill Pierre! Thanks for the great experience.

Kurt S.
09/07/2018
I'm done with Pierre Ford
After buying two cars here in the past 15 years, enduring and overcoming their deceptive/unethical price negotiation tactics, and then dealing with the erratic, disorganized service department, I'm done with Pierre Ford. The date of service given below was the appointment I scheduled online that the dealership claimed to have no knowledge of the day I arrived. The person at the service counter seemed confused and unqualified, and my scheduled service advisor was not there. Since then, I've tried to reschedule service several times--with the online scheduler (doesn't work), calling (never get a live person on the phone), and walking into the dealership--confused service counter rep wouldn't schedule an appointment for me, but my service advisor was unavailable, eating lunch before disappearing). I guess this place doesn't want loyalty customers or service business. I would recommend ANY Ford dealership but this one to a friend.

UC
Unhappy C.
06/05/2018
Horrible service, false promises
Clutch failed at 40,0000 miles. At first was told that it would be covered and was offered a loaner. After 10 days of driving an unfamiliar car, they called and offered to fix the $300 part for $1650. Please steer clear of this dealership and/or any manual transmission built by ford.

s b.
Redmond, WA
02/15/2018
hidden defect from the dealer
I had a terrible experience and it was through many days with many employees at this location. they are selling a ford Focus RS 2017 with major paint defect and knew about it but tried to sell it without mentioning it and wanted to sell it as is without even trying to reduce the price once i noticed in person the defect. instead they offered to wash the car... i would expect a new car to come clean in the first place.

TL
Tom L.
Bellevue, WA
12/23/2017
High pressure sales
I had a great test drive and discussion with Jessica. When we sat down to determine the value of my trade-in and final costs, the sales manager entered the picture. He was impatient and insulting. When I had trouble understanding how he arrived at some of his calculations, he said he "does this for a living and I should not question it". Rather than try to explain, he kept pushing buttons on his calculator. I will buy a car in the next few weeks, but never from Bill Pierre.

Kelley S.
Bothell, WA
06/06/2017
HORRIBLE. DO NOT GO HERE.
If I could give them a zero I would in a heart beat. I purchased a vehicle from them only 6 months ago and I have had to take it in twice to get looked at. Now the Chevy dealership in Bellingham is telling me that the car is NOT running right, but they cannot quite figure out what is wrong. I called and spoke to a VERY rude manager that only argued with me and tried to imply that the mechanic was the problem. They tried to compare my problem with purchasing items from Fred Meyer or Walmart. NOT even on the same level!!! This is an actual car, thousands of dollars, and NOT a Walmart purchase!!! No, the problem is that I purchased a car 6 months ago and it has had major issues twice. Now I am stuck with an untrustworthy car despite my job requiring me to constantly travel I-5 and 405. Based on the way I was treated and spoken to on the phone it was VERY clear that they did not care that I have had so many issues with a car I just purchased 6 months ago. Absolutely AWFUL experience. Take your business elsewhere!!

PD
PAUL D.
05/25/2017
THE FAMOUS RUNAROUND
CANT GET ANYONE TO TALK TO ME ABOUT A $ 250 BATTERY THAT DIDN'T FIX ANYTHING.....I CAN'T SAY ANYTHING GOOD ABOUT ANYONE THERE..ITS VOICEMAIL THAT NEVER IS RETURNED..

HN
HaHa N.
Albuquerque, NM
01/03/2017
Do not go here
I do not drive, nor live in WA, but I have it on extremely good authority that this car dealership in particular is very, very horrible to their employees. A company should not be judged on how they treat customers, but how they treat the people who work there. And if you cannot treat employees as human beings, then YOU don't deserve to be treated like a human being. They force employees to stand outside in the dead of winter at all hours. They hardly give employees breaks, while the higher ups sit around and get shoe shines. And if thats not horrible enough, they then fire people for not wanting to work in freezing water in the DEAD. OF. WINTER. So my advice to everyone would be to take your business elsewhere, and my advice to this particular dealership would be to grow up and learn how to run a proper business. Cause its really, really sad that I, a person who doesn't even work, knows more than you do. So, go learn something.

David B.
Cheney, WA
12/08/2016
Terrible Customer Service
The Sales Manager was very arrogant. It took over 2 hours just to sign paperwork after we had made a deal on the vehicle. It then took almost 3 hours for them to cut us an additional key which was part of the deal and also fix the back-up camera.
I would not recommend doing business with this dealership.

RP
Rich P.
11/11/2016
Substandard
Premium price and negligent workmanship. Thank god the front end didn't fall apart on the freeway! Yes I said fall apart due to a complete lack of workmanship....simple as torqueing some bolts that DIDN'T happpen.

BG
BB G.
Redmond, WA
10/02/2016
DISHONEST Sales
My husband and I had already been approved through our credit union and gave the sales manager all the necessary paperwork. He asked us to fill out a form that included our social's, when my husband asked why this was necessary since we were already approved and had the loan information to be able to purchase the car on the spot...? The sales manager said it was just an application for their files, and they wouldn't be doing a credit inquiry. We reluctantly filled it out, but they didn't really give us an option and we believed them to at least be honest about something so serious. BUT they lied, and both of us had a "hard credit inquiry" on our credit report by that evening. I can hardly believe it, and not sure outside of legal proceeding what can be done about it.
We are so disappointed, how could they be so desperate that they would lie to their customers just to see if they could get our financing business as well.

Sara H.
Puyallup, WA
08/24/2016
Kicked to the curb after purchase
Great experience with online browsing. Found a blue nissan leaf. They couldn't find it on the lot and instead offered us a red one for the same price. That was great. Then they said the navigation chip would be sent to me (I guess they don't keep the chips in the car on the lot). Never heard back. Called and called. Left messages. Now they won't work with us about the chip.
THE CHIP IS VIN SPECIFIC. THEY SAID I WOULD NEED TO GO TO A DEALER AND PAY MORE MONEY!!! WITHOUT THAT CHIP I CANT OPERATE CLIMATE CONTROL, NAVIGATION, HANDS FREE CALLING, RADIO (!!!!!!!), CD, ETC. Big freaking deal! It's the principle of the matter, I feel we were kicked to curb about our purchase.

Clay C.
Kirkland, WA
08/20/2016 Category: Sales
Rude manager
Very desapoited with the manager at Bill Pierre Ford, came in to buy a new F150 today, and I did see the car advertised on the Internet for certain price and after finding it in their lot, I told them this is the car, and this manager name Michael but he goes by Kelly McNeal came with paper saying this is what this car cost and it was about $6.000 more and after complaint about their dishonest he sass if you do not want to pay what I want for the truck don't waist my time, I have a lot o costumer to help.

He maybe have been a good sales person to some one, but I think, if this is the way he treat his costumer, Bill Pierre may end up losing a lot of them. Best luck to whoever is shopping for a car.
Be blessed