Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

05/13/2019 Category: Service
Trust and Partnership
What I really want with my car dealership is trust and confidence. I recognize they need to make a profit, and at the same time I want a reliable vehicle which costs me as little as possible. That was my intention as I researched the vehicle I purchased.
Unique to me is I am an engineer and very knowledgeable of cars. I've spent my life learning about cars, though I am an expert in aviation and maintenance. I taught much more complicated systems for 30 years!
What gives me confidence about my Ford is the thought that went into its design. I am also confident in the technicians at my dealership to maintain it.
Of concern is the focus of them and the dealership always maximizing their effort to make the most $$$ from me. When I bring my car to the dealership, I already know what's wrong and know the approximate cost to repair it. I am willing to pay a fair price to have the work done. What peeves my is the shenanigans the technicians and service reps try to make me have more work that is necessary. For example, my car is at the dealership in the fall and the inspection shows my rear brakes are "yellow", apparently needed attention in the future. 600 miles later, in the spring, the car is in again and the inspection shows I need front brakes and no mention of the rear brakes.. And you want me to trust you? The the diagnosis by the technician to replace an additional component to what the TSB provides for $185 where no tools are required to install and takes 10 minutes? Come on!
I want a relationship, and the technician lies to me to make more $$$$.
What would you do?
I am going to continue referring to my shop manuals, keep doing my homework, and thank my service rep for respecting my decisions.
She does a great job for the dealership and respects my decisions!

Will I recommend your dealership? unless you're under warranty, no way.

Brittanie H.
05/15/2016 Category: Service
Satisfied (Mostly)
Everything was done that was needed to be and Greg Karras was friendly, kind, and knowledgable! He did his best to save us money too, which we greatly appreciated. However, after having my brake rotors replaced, the car makes a odd noise (which I don't remember it doing before). I am going to have my transmission fluid changed this week and will mention it.

MARTHA S.
02/03/2016 Category: Service
Diagnostics
The service people are very friendly and kind. However, it took multiple visits, two tows and over two and a half weeks to figure out what was wrong with my car. The service hours were also super inconvenient, they closed at 5 every night, so I had to rush from work to get there (I think the hours have changed since my visit though).

KRISTAL M.
FORD RANGER
10/19/2015 Category: Service
The service staff are extremely courteous, but my brakes still squeal.
I brought my low miles (70k) 2003 Ford Ranger in for brake service several months ago, and the telltale grinding was replaced with over-the-top squealing. I lived with it for a couple of thousand miles, telling myself it was just the brakes re-seating themselves, while the baristas at my local coffee shack covered their ears at my approach. Finally, I took it in to have the new annoyance addressed. The squealing has definitely been reduced after this latest service, but is still present. I trust we'll work through this, but it hasn't been a great experience, in spite of the kind staff. I will counter this by saying that this is my first negative experience in 12 years of working with them, so I would still recommend them on the whole.

VM
VAUGHN M.
04/13/2015 Category: Sales
great deals online but not as what they seem in the store.
2nd time buyer from this location. Negotiations were long and drawn out. Our car didn't come with a spare key or floormats. one of the financial agents was not very friendly and wanted to rip me off. Waited 2 hours to sign paperwork after deal was done. Felt disrespected being a second time buyer form this location.

JN
JENNIFER N.
MERCURY SABLE
04/12/2015 Category: Service
friendly staff but no fix for car problem
Staff super friendly but paid $125 and problem still exists.

MARK C.
FORD EXPEDITION
04/08/2015 Category: Service
Did not fix the problem.
The Expedition engine chokes when tach is 1,250 to 1,500 rpm and speed 40 to 50 mph. repeated visits and $$ and still unable to fix the problem as the condition still exists after very expensive visits at which I was assured they knew the issue and would fix it.

GS
Gavin S.
Redmond, WA
03/30/2015 Category: Sales
Upgrade
I believe that the price we paid it should have been a model above the one we paid for

JN
JOHN N.
Shoreline, WA
FORD FUSION
03/15/2015 Category: Service
Emailing Me to Death
You send notifications of the impending appointment hourly (it seems). Now that the appointment is over you're sending me hourly demands that I tell you how great your service was. Tone down the emails. One reminder is sufficient. Send one request for a review. After that, leave us alone.

AG
ALICIA G.
Bellevue, WA
FORD FIESTA
01/11/2015 Category: Service
Quick service, bad attitudes
I will say, my mechanic....can't for the life of me remember her name, was amazing. She was really quick to get back to me and get my car in asap, which was greatly appreciated. To top it off, she started her morning off with my car and had it ready by 8 o_o it was sooooo fast. Love her, wish I remembered her name. Now for the other people I had spoken with. Talk about politely rude and off putting. I never actually got to meet my wonderful mechanic, instead spoke to the receptionist, who seemed irritated that I had the audacity to call her line or walk up to her desk, and a guy...again loss for names, who seemed all friendly when you knew what you wanted but the second you seemed uncertain or didn't follow "protocol", didn't have the time a day for you. By the end he seemed to have warmed up to me, but still it was fairly fake. Overall, you guys provide a fast service. You need to work on making first timers feel more like the family or at least welcome and tell your staff you try a little harder at being sincere, I know customer service sucks, I've been there, but don't go out of your way to be a dick when the customer is sincerely trying to figure things out and being polite. -_-

BJ
BRIAN J.
FORD ESCAPE
12/15/2014 Category: Service
Did not address my problem
Came in for a problem with my gas tank and was given an explanation for the gas cap being the issue but there is nothing wrong with it.

RL
RACHEL L.
FORD ESCAPE
12/08/2014 Category: Sales
Be careful
One issue for the any buyer who has not done their homework before stopping by: I was given a piece of paper with a starting negotiating price that was easily $10,000 more than the sticker price on the car. If I did not know what the sticker price was, I would have started negotiations at a completely bogus starting point. I did not appreciate that.

HS
HAROLD S.
FORD TAURUS
11/22/2014 Category: Service
Repair service
It would be nice if the car was washed and vacuumed after paying $590.00 to repair the car.

BT
BRAD T.
Shoreline, WA
FORD CROWN VICTORIA
10/31/2014 Category: Service
its fine
Where to start, I was told I had a 2:30 appt turnout to be an early drop-off I am glad I worked hard to keep that appt. Next day got word need a part be in tomorrow, part arrive things work but needed another part-that happens, all is working. Called a few days later because I now have wires hanging down from under the dash where the work was done to see if I could stop by to have the wires installed correctly, I am still waiting for the return call. The work was fine customer support sucks.

KH
KENNETH H.
FORD TRUCK
10/30/2014 Category: Service
Professional, but very expensive
Appreciated the friendly and knowledgeable people. I was not able to readily pay for the repairs required, so my vehicle remained in your care for several weeks. I received phone calls asking me to please pay and pick up my vehicle because the lot was getting full. I could not do this, but repeatedly checked the lot anyway, which was always at least 1/2 empty. Made me wonder, if they need to lie about something as simple as that, what else are they lying to me about? After receiving my vehicle I found a scratch I hadn't noted before, and brought it to your attention. While you did convince me that it was pre-existing, the first response I was given was, "Well, your vehicle was here for several weeks." So, we should expect damage if you don't like how long it takes us to save up the money to pay your rates? On the positive side, the vehicle does seem to be working excellently, so thanks for that.

TRAVIS M.

HECTOR C.
FORD EXPLORER
09/29/2014 Category: Service
First Service for my Ford Explorer
We went in as part of the normal service required for car. We also brought up the need to review some scratches and stain on the leather seats. We paid for Cilajet and asked that the scratches and stains be looked at. When we picked up the car after hours the stains on the leather were cleaned off but the scratches were not addressed. There was no summary in our statement and we feel a bit upset that we paid for a service and then didn't get the full benefit of that service.

bambooso b.
09/25/2014 Category: Service
Ugg Espana
It has also revealed a kind of unyielding courage and fortitude for life on the other hand. Thereby, from this senses, it is very evident to expound why so many common people are so crazy for Replica Oakley.<a hrefs="http://www.karindyhr.dk/karindyhr.asp">Canada Goose Danmak</a>If you like to keep up with the trends and wants nothing but the best and the latest, then you'd surely want to get your credit cards on the Split Thump Sunglasses.

bamboosn b.
09/25/2014 Category: Service
Ugg Espana
With so much fame and so much influence,<a hrefs="http://www.tacticaltechnology.co.uk/vivienne-westwood-jewellery.asp">Vivienne Westwood Sale</a> it is no wonder that Westwood has become a political activist as well, championing individual rights, human rights, and civil liberties. With shoes, dresses, or politics, this woman has surely created a wide influence across the world.

CN
CRAIG N.
FORD ESCORT
09/19/2014 Category: Service
Expensive and incomplete
One week after spending $1200 for a 'thorough" maintenance update, my car is suffering from valve seat disintegration and is stalling and hesitating in traffic, unusable now. And this on a retiree's income, that is, destitute. Thanks, guys.