Overall Rating 3.3333333/5Overall Rating 3.3333333/5Overall Rating 3.3333333/5rating 3.3333333rating 3.3333333
Overall Rating 1.6666667/5rating 1.6666667rating 1.6666667rating 1.6666667rating 1.6666667

Randall M.
Toyota Sequoia
09/12/2019 Category: Service
Randall said the staff was pretty helpful, and he was able to schedule an appointment.

BA
Bill A.
09/03/2019
CONVENIENT LOCATION
COMPETENT, FRIENDLY, REASONABLE COST.

Marjorie S.
09/02/2019
I came here for a smog test because it’s close to my home. I met the owner and asked about servicing cars. I was impressed by him and began buying gas here. When I had a slow leak in a tire, I was impressed by the young man who checked my tire pressure on two occasions. I needed to replace that tire so scheduled tire replacement for two tires. My other two were good. I was also close to needing 100,000 mile servicing, so I added that as well. I was happy with the service in that they were thorough without adding service I didn’t need. They checked my battery and charged it. I asked if I needed a new battery and was told no, it just needed charging. Also, they suggested new wiper blades, and I actually knew I was going to need them. So, no surprises. I feel this is a business with an honest owner. That is important for a single elderly woman.

Dee D.
08/28/2019
RX350 Service
My car was due for a regular service which Mario scheduled at my convenience. During the service they discovered I needed a new radiator. Wow! That was unexpected. Knowing I don't have back-up transportation, Mario picked up the parts and had the car repaired and ready the same day. Calm and collected, they made it happen. They came through in a pinch and completed the work below the estimated price!

Rosslyn S.
Honda Civic Coupe
08/26/2019
5 stars!!!!!
Prompt timing, GREAT service-VERY helpful-always!!!

Don G.
Mercury Grand Marquis
08/26/2019 Category: Service
Don said the service was good.

Chrysler 300
08/23/2019
Quality service
Honest, trustworthy, quality service.

EK
Ellen K.
Honda Fit
08/22/2019
They took great care of everything.
They are efficient and they are friendly.

KP
Kevin P.
08/21/2019 Category: Service
Kevin said the business did a proper diagnostic and he was pleased with the price. They did a good job communicating and staying up to date with him on his vehicle. Everything went smooth. He was very pleased with how Mario runs the business.

Jim T.
08/19/2019
Excellent Service!
Always professional top shelf service!

Bob S.
08/14/2019
Easy yet personal service
Its easy to drop off my truck the night before for service. The mechanic looks over the truck the next morning - and Mario calls to discuss things to do. Its an old truck, so he always discusses alternatives. I'm happy I found a place I can trust my cars to!

MQ
Mary Ann Q.
Buick LeSabre
08/13/2019
Work that's needed will be done...and you won't be sold something you don't need.
A/C works great now. . Thanks a million....correction.....thanks a million-and-a-half.

Rich R.
Ford Edge
08/08/2019
This team of employees offer excellent service. Owner is an active member of the team.

Thomas S.
07/31/2019
Honest, great service
Mario is the best!

Honda Accord
07/30/2019
Wonderful customer service
They take pride in their work, have provided wonderful service & appreciate AAA discount.

Dick S.
07/28/2019
Honest, reliable and accurate service. I am always happy that I brought my car here.
I brought my Subaru here for two major repair jobs. I needed new brakes and I wanted to have my timing belt replaced. In addition, I asked for a complete service on the vehicle. I am very happy with the quality of the work that was performed. The timing belt alone was a time consuming job. Mario prepared me for the amount of time that it would take. He called to update me on the progress of the repairs. I always feel that they care about my Subaru and they work hard to keep it in good condition.

VB
Virgil B.
07/25/2019 Category: Service
Virgil said the employee was very very helpful, quick to respond, and told him the specific price.

GT
George T.
07/24/2019
Excellent job when I needed help with a taillight out. Very prompt and reasonable priced even with just a drive-up need.
Good people. I have used for other repairs or tires when I have a local need. And I get gas there regularly as well.

OA
Oezer A.
07/18/2019 Category: Service
Oezer said that the service was quick and the staff was friendly.

Bret M.
Ford Windstar Wagon
07/12/2019
Once again, the Blossom Valley Valero Station has provided great value and service with a detail orientated customer service based staff. I F your automobile needs servicing, please seriously consider making an appointment with the crew of the Blossom Valley Valero Station in Los Gatos...you could do far worse...!