Overall Rating 3.3/5Overall Rating 3.3/5Overall Rating 3.3/5Overall Rating 3.3/5Overall Rating 3.3/5
Overall Rating 1.7/5Overall Rating 1.7/5Overall Rating 1.7/5Overall Rating 1.7/5Overall Rating 1.7/5

VK
Victor K.
Fremont, CA
01/15/2021
good luck
Always great, 5-star service.
Will miss this shop.

Nissan Rogue
01/07/2021
Smog check
The owner and other employees are nice and respectful. I did my car smog checked there. You can totally trust Mario the owner for anything he says about your car. I asked him checking some issues around the tire shaft. To be honest he does good job but the price I got was higher than other store that I took my car before. The only thing is They should reconsider their prices. :)

Volkswagen Touareg
01/07/2021
Car repair
Mario and the rest of the guys are very courteous and helpful. I take my car there all the time.

Bret M.
Ford Windstar Wagon
01/03/2021
Great Service - Great Pro's
Once Again, Many Thanks to the Team of Blossom Valley Valero for a job well done...completed ahead of schedule, and at a reasonable price for services rendered...I F your vehicle needs any type of service, please seriously consider scheduling an appointment with Blossom Valley Valero...You will not be disappointed...!

Tanja B.
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
12/31/2020 Category: Service
Tanja said this business was great, friendly, and quick. She will use this business from now on.

Min H.
Lexus ES 350
12/31/2020 Category: Service
Min said that they're really good and he appreciates them.

Porsche 911
12/30/2020
Smog check
Very friendly and prompt service.

MN
Mark N.
12/28/2020 Category: Service
Mark said the staff did a great job. The vehicle was on time, the staff is nice to work with and very pleasant.

Rich R.
Chevrolet El Camino
12/21/2020
Review of service for my 87 El Camino.
Great service as usual. Merry Christmas to all.

Bret M.
12/16/2020
Once Again, Blossom Valley Valero made the difference...have an old rig...its a 1988...it belonged to my Aunt...when she died, she willed the rig to me...I try to keep it on the road, as she loved that car, and was the original owner...only in Death, did she surrender that vehicle...so, it was important to me to at least TRY and get it to PASS SMOG...and. with the assistance of Blossom Valley Valero, it happened (Thank You)...they (Blossom Valero) even took the vehicle to a muffler shop down the road to make sure that the leaky pipe was fixed right...it was...and many thanks to the crew for the help...!

LK
Laura K.
Subaru Crosstrek
12/16/2020
GREAT customer service. Mario was very attentive and took care of
I always come to this Valero for gas and service.
Mario was very attentive and took care of my needs. He had fixed my tire in timely matter.

Steven W.
Mercedes-Benz E400
12/15/2020
Fantastic service done quickly
Battery went dead in my car, Mario came to my home immediately, eventually battery was replaced and I was extremely pleased with the service, I have used Mario for over twenty years

BL
Bob L.
12/13/2020
Trustworthy and timely service
We have been using their services for years. We have never been disappointed. Mario and crew are the best!

EB
Eric B.
Audi S4
12/03/2020
I went in for routine maintenance and they found some other problems with my car. Mario called me and explained the issue. He told me the options and left it up to me whether or not to get the work done. It was nice not having to be forced to do the work. But that has always been the way Mario has operated.

AW
Arlan (Mike) W.
Kia Optima
12/02/2020
Mario and his team always meet my car needs.
The station has been a dependable source of service, gasoline, and products for forty years. It is a neighborhood treasure and valued by many.