Overall Rating 3.3333333/5Overall Rating 3.3333333/5Overall Rating 3.3333333/5rating 3.3333333rating 3.3333333
Overall Rating 1.6666667/5rating 1.6666667rating 1.6666667rating 1.6666667rating 1.6666667

Mark W.
11/14/2019 Category: Service
Mark said the staff was very helpful when his vehicle wouldn't register on the machine.

RP
Ron P.
Lexus GS 300
11/08/2019
Ron Piazza
Mario, and his crew are great people to do business with. They perform the services as we discussed, and were on time as they promised. They are very acommadateing. Great service

Mack G.
Hayward, CA
Mercury Grand Marquis
10/28/2019 Category: Service
Mack said the service was excellent. The cashier was nice and the technicians were very good. He trusts them with his vehicle.

HC
Harold C.
Mercury Mariner
10/21/2019 Category: Service
Harold said the staff did a good service.

DN
reliably competent auto service over the years

PP
Pete P.
10/09/2019 Category: Service
Pete said that the staff at this facility are really nice and helpful. He mentioned that every time he uses this facility the staff are courteous and nice. He stated that when he makes an appointment there are never any hiccups.

JJ
John J.
10/03/2019
I brought my l986 Ford 1-ton dually to Blossom Valley Valero as I thought it might need a new clutch as it was very hard to shift gears. They were able to determine that it wasn't a new clutch that was needed. It was the firewall between the driver/passenger area and the engine area that had rusted causing the clutch not to function correctly. They were able to put in a new plate in the firewall and remove a lot of rusted parts. The clutch now works like new and again, I am very pleased with the work that they had to do to make it perfect!
Mario P. from Blossom Valley Valero responded on 10/10/2019

Once again John, thank you so much for the excellent review!! These words mean a lot to my crew and I. See you next time...
Mario

Marjorie S.
10/03/2019
Excellent experience
I have had excellent service at this business. The owner is professional but friendly and easy to talk to about my car and other things in conversation. I trust him as an honest businessman, and that is important as a single senior. He employs a great staff. I will continue to have my car serviced at this business. I also buy my gas here.

Bret M.
Ford Windstar Wagon
10/02/2019
Once again, Blossom Valley Valero does not fail to impress...value, quality, craftsmanship; Blossom Valley Valero has you covered on all your automobile needs...why not check them out, and giver them a try...? One could do far worse...!

B

VM
Violet M.
09/29/2019
The service is very good, efficient,and timely.

SR
Susan R.
Pontiac Vibe
09/26/2019 Category: Service
Susan said her concerns were addressed. She stated she felt confident with them and she appreciated finding them.

EK
Ellen K.
Honda Fit
09/24/2019
Staff is very friendly and helpful.
Excellent !! They take good care of my problems and are helpful and friendly.

Charlene B.
Ford Edge
09/19/2019
The best!
Blossom Valley Valero is not only for the large automotive maintenance or repairs, it's the perfect place for simple brake light replacement. Mario and his staff never disappoint. 30+ years and counting!!

Randall M.
Toyota Sequoia
09/12/2019 Category: Service
Randall said the staff was pretty helpful, and he was able to schedule an appointment.

BA
Bill A.
09/03/2019
CONVENIENT LOCATION
COMPETENT, FRIENDLY, REASONABLE COST.

Marjorie S.
09/02/2019
I came here for a smog test because it’s close to my home. I met the owner and asked about servicing cars. I was impressed by him and began buying gas here. When I had a slow leak in a tire, I was impressed by the young man who checked my tire pressure on two occasions. I needed to replace that tire so scheduled tire replacement for two tires. My other two were good. I was also close to needing 100,000 mile servicing, so I added that as well. I was happy with the service in that they were thorough without adding service I didn’t need. They checked my battery and charged it. I asked if I needed a new battery and was told no, it just needed charging. Also, they suggested new wiper blades, and I actually knew I was going to need them. So, no surprises. I feel this is a business with an honest owner. That is important for a single elderly woman.

Dee D.
08/28/2019
RX350 Service
My car was due for a regular service which Mario scheduled at my convenience. During the service they discovered I needed a new radiator. Wow! That was unexpected. Knowing I don't have back-up transportation, Mario picked up the parts and had the car repaired and ready the same day. Calm and collected, they made it happen. They came through in a pinch and completed the work below the estimated price!

Rosslyn S.
Honda Civic Coupe
08/26/2019
5 stars!!!!!
Prompt timing, GREAT service-VERY helpful-always!!!

Don G.
Mercury Grand Marquis
08/26/2019 Category: Service
Don said the service was good.

Chrysler 300
08/23/2019
Quality service
Honest, trustworthy, quality service.