RO
Roger O.
Pasadena, CA
BMW Z3
05/25/2019
My recent vehicle service.
A very pleasant/professional service experience. All of the staff both office/garage work together as a team. All are very personable and knowledgeable. The customer/client is always treated with respect and appreciation.

A loyal client/ true believer.

Roger

02/08/2019
Routine Oil Change Service
How nice to be able to drive my nearly 20 year old 3-Series for seven months and not have to fix anything. That is why I bring my car to Bimmer PHD Motorsports.

06/10/2018
Sir Leakalot no more!
My nearly 19 year old BMW is a daily driver, my two sons use it for school and work. When I purchased it from the original owner the car ran but had been neglected to the point that I nicknamed the car Sir Leakalot. Bimmer PHD Motorsports worked with me on prioritizing repair work based on need and budget. Their work is outstanding, they do it right the first time.

12/10/2017
Sir Leakalot
My 2000 3-series car could not stop leaking coolant. Any cooling system parts that could go wrong did.
All have been replaced by Bimmer PHD. Now its fixed and I hope and pray that I can keep it out of the shop for at least 6 months which would allow me to have the brakes serviced.

BMW 323i
07/14/2017
Tim took a vacation.
I was glad to find out Tim and his family were able to take their long hoped for vacation to Europe. The service performed on my car was thorough and what I expected. I did not expect another cooling system leak after having what I thought was the entire system replaced. David the service adviser said he was going to email me the status report on my car complete with photos. It never arrived.