John C.
New York, NY
Saturn SC2
10/04/2012 Category: Service
John said the service was good.

Joseph D.
Scion xB
09/26/2012 Category: Service
Joseph said everything was fine with his service. There were no problems.

Jud P.
Fabius, NY
09/18/2012 Category: Service
Jud said the experience was great. This business did a great job. The job was done very quickly and he's very happy. He would absolutely recommend this business to others.

CF
CINDY F.
09/10/2012
Absolutely five star service
Even though Bob & Joe don't know me that well, they always make me feel like they're my friends. The work is always A1 and (although I've never experienced it) I know if something was done wrong they'd fix it without any problem. I will never go anyplace else for my car repairs. Thanks guys!!!!

Scott M.
08/27/2012 Category: Service
Spoke with Steve. He said everything went very well and the work was done in a timely manner.

DAN B.

SUSAN E.
Oldsmobile Silhouette
08/20/2012
Work Review
I am very pleased with the service and attention I get at Bob Crowe Auto Service Inc.

HN
HARRY / LEAH N.
Dodge Caravan
08/20/2012
Friendly, knowledgeable, and trustworthy
I always feel confident taking my vehicles into Bob Crowe's. I know they will be thoroughly checked out and properly maintained at a reasonable price. Bob is sooo friendly, it's a pleasure to stop in to see him. He has gone out of his way on several occasions to take care of my car when a problem comes up before we go on vacation or any other time when we are in a bind or it seems to us there is a problem with one of our vehicles. He has a great staff, too!

DIANA C.
08/18/2012
Gave good advice. Noticed Inspection was due and took care of it. Pays attention to what needs to be done and doesn't push anything else.

Matt S.
08/07/2012 Category: Service
Matt said this business has great service, they are quick and he plans on becoming a repeat customer.

WT
Did great work.

ADAM S.
07/05/2012
Great Fast Service
Always receive timely service appointments and service completion. Great guys to work with

BP
BRIAN , ANNETTE P.
Greene, NY
07/01/2012
Bob Crowe Auto Service is awesome!
Bob Crowe Auto is the only place in the area I trust to take my vehicles to. My vehicles are promptly scheduled for work and the work is completed perfectly. I highly recommend Bob Crowe Auto to everyone who wants their cars fixed right the first time!

CHANTEL B.
06/29/2012
LOF
I can count on Bob Crowe Auto Service for all my automotive needs. Honest, reliable service at affordable prices

BR
BRIAN R.
Volvo S60
06/13/2012
Trustworthy & knowledgeable
Have always had good service over the years.