Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Cedar Hill, TX
2015 Hyundai Genesis
07/30/2019 Category: Service
Poor Service Follow Up
Within 30 min after my review, I received a call from Bob Stallings Hyundai. I must say that I was impressed to receive a call directly from the Service Manager inquiring about my service experience. I felt that he listened to my concerns and took stock in what I expressed. Most of all, he acknowledged that there are some communication concerns regarding their customer service as expressed by other customers as well. He stated that they have a plan that will be implemented within the next day or so that will help alleviate some of the communication concerns expressed. With that conversation, I feel much better and I'm willing to try again, but will hold a short leash as my expectations for good customer services remains the same. Car service in itself is never a pleasant experience because it usually cost more than anticipated, but it can definitely be made worse when there's a lack of communication on top of that. Here's hoping for an improved relationship!

07/30/2019 Category: Service
Poor service...
On three separate occasions I've taken my vehicle for service and each time no one contacted me regarding the status. I had to call each time regarding the status of my vehicle. Two to three days without any word whatsoever.
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 07/30/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete our review, as your feedback helps us to better our service. We look forward to providing you with a five star service on your next visit!

PT
Paula T.
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/19/2019 Category: Service
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 03/20/2019

I'm sorry to hear we did not provide you with a five star service!

NM
Nikki M.
2017 Hyundai Azera
03/18/2019 Category: Service
Matherson
Just felt Advisor was not product knowledgeable

03/18/2019 Category: Service
Ms N Matherson
Nothing old serv Advisor was better
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 03/18/2019

Thank you for your feedback!

AD
Angelica D.
Red Oak, TX
01/03/2019 Category: Service
Failed communication
Communication is definitely not the best trait this dealership has.
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 01/04/2019

I apologize for any inconvenience we may have caused you and for not providing you with a five star service.

Waxahachie, TX
12/25/2018 Category: Service

2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
07/10/2018 Category: Service
Not reviewing
Parts were not available for a manufacturer recall repair.
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 07/24/2018

I'm sorry we did not provide you with a five star service.

Oak Leaf, TX
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/28/2018 Category: Service
Not going if I can help it
Poor
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 06/29/2018

I'm sorry we did not provide your with a five star service!

KR
Kari R.
Wilmer, TX
06/15/2018 Category: Service
Do what you say you will do!
Failed more than once to fix same problem.

Anna S.
Lancaster, TX
12/22/2017 Category: Service
Didn't receive car wash or vacuum
One of the perks I like about going to this dealership to get oil changed and service is the car wash and vacuum but I didn't receive. I was told about something car needed but when I took to another business it was evaluated and a non issue that was taken car of literally in less than a minute.
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 12/26/2017

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback as it helps us to improve our service department.

I apologize for any inconvenience we may have caused you.
Feel free to contact our Service Director regarding this issue,
Dean Davis at 214-694-2700 Ext. 2785

DARRYL D.
Desoto, TX
2015 Hyundai Genesis
09/26/2017 Category: Service
Too much for oil changes and I have the same problem that I started with CHECK ENGINE LIGHT ON
I would recommend Bob Stallings to friends and family because its the only Hyundai dealer around, who wants to drive to Arlington or Mesquite Oil changes are too expensive at Bob Stallings
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 09/27/2017

Thank you for you feedback as it helps us to improve our service. We apologize for any inconvenience we may have caused you. A manager from our store will be contacting you to get this issue resolved.

Reggie H.
Waxahachie, TX
07/14/2017 Category: Service
Went in for an oil change , my first visit with the Dealership. I was used to the Lexus dealership where once pulled in you were greeted and car was set in queue for service. Went in , was not greeted, walked up to the "desk?" Told clerk I needed an oil change, I was told to wait and someone would be with me. So I waited to be acknowledged , few moments go by and still no one seemed to notice me, so I got tired of standing so I sat down on some chairs provided near the door. Two other customers walked in after me and were immediately greeted and proceeded to be helped. Soon the first clerk I talked to got with one of the service men and said I had been waiting, and at that time was approached and asked if I had been help. To which I replied "no" Then I was told I wasn't approached because I was sitting in the "waiting area" Well then where should someone who hasn't been waited on that's tired of standing go? It was a bit irritating, for a first impression to say the least.
DEAN D. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 07/17/2017

Thank you for taking the time to vistis with me on this situation.

2006 Hyundai Tucson
04/23/2017 Category: Service
Resolved Issues
I honestly appreciate the fact that the Service Manager contacted me via phone regarding my problems and offered my complimentary car wash that I didn't get the first time due to time constraints and an oil change for my troubles. I admire the fact that they held their self accountable to some degree.

04/23/2017 Category: Service
Oil Change
Oil change took over an hour. I was overcharged b/c I had a coupon but since I didn't mention it to the service tech they charged the full price and told me the difference couldn't be refunded.
Marcus W. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 04/24/2017

Hello,

I would like to apologize for the issue with the coupon. In your comments you stated that you didn't mention that you had a coupon until after the service was completed. I researched your ticket and service and it appears that the repair order was already closed when we were alerted that you had a coupon. We try to make sure all customers get the benefit of using coupons and looks like we missed this opportunity. As for the time to complete the service, I have documented time of service being 39 minites. The repair order was opened at 7:09am and closed by the cashier at 7:48am.

Here at Bob Stallings Hyundai we strive to provide EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE. I hope that you will give us another opportunity to assist you and provide you that service.

Marcus Williams
General Manager
214-694-2700
mwilliams@mydallashyundai.com
DEAN D. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 04/24/2017

Thank you for the re score. i really appreciate it.

Midlothian, TX
2012 Hyundai Elantra
04/12/2017 Category: Service
Work completed as promised
The head of the service department made good on his promise to fix, at my earliest convenience, the issues encountered during my previous visit. Very courteous, efficient and ensuring no less than complete satisfaction. My car was returned all fixed up and sparking clean as a bonus. Thank you.

04/12/2017 Category: Service
Incomplete work
They are trying to provide good service, but this time they forgot some steps forcing me to return to them to fix the issue they caused; they also forgot to troubleshoot an item I clearly asked them to look at (tire light on).
DEAN D. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 04/14/2017

i apologize for the inconvenience, however I look forward to seeing you this weekend to address the situation.

DEAN D. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 04/17/2017

Thank you very much for the second chance.

Palmer, TX
2010 Hyundai Genesis Co
01/08/2017 Category: Service
Disappointed plus service order paperwork indicated something was completed that wasn't!!
I usually take my car to Absolute Hyundai in Mesquite to service my car, that's where we purchased it, but decided to bring it to Bob Stallings because it is a little closer to where we live. I have never had my car returned to me after being serviced unwashed or not vacuumed out at Absolute. Maybe I should keep taking it to Mesquite in the future.
George E S., Service and Parts Director from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 01/09/2017

Thank you for your feedback, it is unfortunate that you would rate our entire service department at two stars due to a complementary car wash. I apologize no wash was done on your vehicle and that your paperwork stated we did, it is an automated line that appears on all express services and was not removed and should have been.  That day our car wash had a failure and was down for several days for repairs.  Again we normally do include a complementary wash with every service but unfortunately is was not available at this time, you are welcome to return anytime and have your car washed free of charge since you did not receive it this visit. I have attempted to call and speak with you please contact me at your earliest convenience.

gskinner@mydallashyundai.com
George E S., Service and Parts Director from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 01/10/2017

Update, I have changed all Repair orders to not add this, a service person must add the wash line after the vehicle has been washed.

LR
Lanita R.
Oak Leaf, TX
2007 Hyundai Veracruz
12/25/2016 Category: Service
WOW! What a difference a day makes.
Based on my conf. with the relatively new, but very experienced Service Manager, George Skinner, I have no doubt that the staff will be better trained, better informed and generally upgraded. George sought me out today and took quite a while to both express his sincere concern for his customers and to explain the improvements he has made to the Service Department in general and the steps he took to make sure that my recent experience will not be repeated. This, coupled with my experience with the mechanic who worked on my vehicle and showed both vehicle knowledge and a great appreciation for "Customer Service," Leroy Lumpkins, Jr., made it easy for me to again give the Service Dept. a 5-Star Rating. A Cowboys Win Monday night and this experience today -- it's a Great Week already.

12/25/2016 Category: Service
Poorly informed, I'll informed, mis-informed and uninformed staff.
See above.
George E S., Service and Parts Director from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 12/26/2016

I sincerely apologize for whatever may have caused this visit to be unsatisfactory and I will find out the details and and call you very soon. Thank you for your feedback.

gskinner@mydallashyundai.com
George E S., Service and Parts Director from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 12/27/2016

It was great speaking with you today and I really appreciate the conversation. see you soon

gskinner@mydallashyundai.com

Thanks again for your time and hope to speak with you on your next visit.

CL
Carlos L.
Carrollton, TX
12/14/2016 Category: Service
Fast respond service
Thank you for the fasted respond at my concern, its been a fasted and secure proces, and detalled in all the aspects. Thank you, now i feel secure with the car.

12/14/2016 Category: Service
Oil leak that mi car didnt have
is the first time that i been thug this.
George E S., Service and Parts Director from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 12/14/2016

Mr. Laureano, I am sorry you had this experience, I will be calling you in the next few days about this. I would like some more info to check into this for you.

gskinner@mydallashyundai.com
George E S., Service and Parts Director from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 12/20/2016

Thank you we will see you soon!

Arlington, TX
2010 Hyundai Accent
11/29/2016 Category: Service
No review
No review
George E S., Service and Parts Director from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 11/29/2016

I would really like to speak with you tomorrow, i am very concerned about this review especially that you did not give any reason or hint of what you didn't like about your visit.
Please call me or email me at your convenience.

Anna S.
Lancaster, TX
11/27/2016 Category: Service
Location. Owner very personable.
Didn't want to accept my dealership coupon
George E S., Service and Parts Director from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 11/28/2016

I am sorry there was some confusion, yes we do accept most other Hyundai Dealership coupons at this time and i will ensure all of the staff is aware of this going forward. Thank you for your time and business.

Mary S.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
09/13/2016 Category: Service
Don't trust them to get it right the first time.
They don't listen. I think from now on I will take their clip board from them and read exactly what they have written down and make corrections, make sure they write everything and not just the first thing they hear. I've had issues nearly every time I bring my car in for service.
George E S., Service and Parts Director from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 09/13/2016

Mrs. Shevlin, Allow me to introduce myself, My name is George Skinner and i am taking over as Parts and Service Director here at Bob Stallings Hyundai.  I am very happy that you continue to support our business even though we have not always given you the best service during your last visit but thats why i am here to help.  I have moved over 500 miles to be here at Bob Stallings Hyundai and my team and I will improve dramatically in the next few weeks to raise the bar on our customer service to meet your future needs and expectations.  I sincerely appreciate your support and we will be your #1 Hyundai dealer just allow us to earn back your business.

Sincerely,

P.S. Please feel free to call me or email me anytime directly

George Skinner III

Debbie M.
2011 Hyundai Elantra
08/18/2016 Category: Service
Customer service with my service adviser
Was not happy with this visit,may return because it's cl I see to my residence, but not sure yet.
Aileen A., Customer Relations Manager from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 08/19/2016

Hello Debbie,

I apologize about your recent service experience not being up to your standards.
I tried to communicate with you regarding this so we could discuss all of the pricing information and have not been able to reach you.

Please give me a call and or let me know when it would be a good time to discuss this matter.

Aileen Aldama