HS
Helen S.
Mesquite, TX
11/18/2020 Category: Service
Everything was clean and service was professional
Great
CR
Chris R. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 11/18/2020

Thank you so much for filling out the survey, I greatly appreciate it

KH
Keith H.
Desoto, TX
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/17/2020 Category: Service
Great atmosphere
Great place to have my car service
CR
Chris R. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 11/18/2020

Thank you for filling out the survey, I greatly appreciate it.

YB
Yarlette B.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/17/2020 Category: Service
Blake was very awesome and doing his work
Blake was very awesome and doing his work
EDGAR C. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 11/19/2020

Thank you very much for your review!  We greatly appreciate you taking the time to complete it. Customer feedback is very important to us and I am glad to hear that we provided you with an exceptional service experience. We look forward to seeing you for your next service visit!

LG
Les G.
Lancaster, TX
2019 Hyundai Elantra
11/15/2020 Category: Service
Very Friendly
I always enjoy coming in to get my car service, its quick and also wash my car. Mr. Blake and Mr. Jones always tell me what i need and dont need at that time of service. We have a great relationship.
EDGAR C. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 11/17/2020

EO
Erin O.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
11/13/2020 Category: Service
Always great customer service
Superb customer service!!! TY Blake!!

Barbara M.
Cedar Hill, TX
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/13/2020 Category: Service
Professional Service
I have been using Bob Stalling as my service team for more than four years and on each visit everyone has been both professional and friendly.

Derrell L.
2021 Hyundai Palisade
11/11/2020 Category: Service
First time service customer.
Great experience. I will be back.

IH
Iris H.
2020 Hyundai Elantra
11/11/2020 Category: Service
The best dealership, excellent service, special thanks to Mr Blake, He is very Professional and kind person
The best dealership, excellent service, special thanks to Me Blake por his Professional and kind service

Rosse B.
2020 Hyundai Venue
11/11/2020 Category: Service
Employees are pleasant an helpful.

Christal M.
Great place
Very professional and caring concerning you as the customer and your vehicle

Davanta G.
Amazing customer service!!!
I'm truly impressed by the customer service that is provided here, Blake went beyond the call of duty to help me get my vehicle serviced and I cannot exaggerate how helpful he has been in my car repair process!

Cindy S.
Grand Prairie, TX
11/10/2020 Category: Service
The service department at Bob Stalling Hyundai is great and Blake is always so helpful and courteous.

Caroline M.
11/10/2020 Category: Service
Everyone is always friendly and super helpful!

RK
Ryan K.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
My favorite Hyundai dealership
From buying a car to servicing your vehicle this is a awesome dealership. They are honest and friendly from the the owner along with everyone that works at this dealership.

Tonial S.
Lancaster, TX
11/10/2020 Category: Service
I would say the service, I received was wonderful.
Blake was extremely wonderful and very easy to work with as far as information, asking question.
Thanks for a wonderful experience.