4.6

Overall Rating 4.7096777/5Overall Rating 4.7096777/5Overall Rating 4.7096777/5Overall Rating 4.7096777/5rating 4.7096777
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

GM
Gregory M.
Garland, TX
12/14/2019 Category: Service
The Best
Whether you’re buying a car or getting it serviced, there’s not a better Hyundai dealership in DFW. Great cars, great people!
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 12/14/2019

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback and leaving us a wonderful five star review! We truly appreciate your feedback and value your business!

Kerri M.
12/13/2019 Category: Service
The staff is always super friendly and helpful! They will be the only ones I take my Sonata to!
5 star service every time I’m in the dealership.
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 12/14/2019

Thank you for the wonderful five star review and being a loyal customer! We appreciate your taking the time to let us know how our team is doing!

Venus, TX
12/11/2019 Category: Service
Satisfied customer
Loved the free snacks that were available to customers as well as the variety of coffee K-cups. The workers were also very friendly. A few of them smiled, spoke, or waved. Access to the television also helped pass the time for the wait.
JAMES O. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 12/12/2019

Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate you!

2019 Hyundai Elantra
12/11/2019 Category: Service
service and courtesy
attitude, effort and dependability...great
JAMES O. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 12/12/2019

Thank you for the 5 star review! We appreciate your feedback.

BE
Brian E.
Waxahachie, TX
service department
Very fast maintenance service on my Elantra...
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 12/10/2019

Thank you for the positive feedback and excellent five star review!

John F.
Duncanville, TX
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/10/2019 Category: Service
Prompt,attentive services, top notch technicians.
All employees were attentive, friendly yet professional, efficient, accessible, & knowledgeable, in particular Wil and Christina.Will return with son's car.
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 12/10/2019

Thank you for the wonderful five star review! We truly appreciate your feedback and value your business!

Tyeese M.
Venus, TX
Awesome service

Don W.
Lancaster, TX
12/09/2019 Category: Service
the people that work there, they're all outstanding
the people that work there,theyer all outstandimg
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 12/10/2019

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback and leaving us a wonderful five star review!!

CV
Claudette V.
Desoto, TX
12/06/2019 Category: Service
service
Excellent customer service.
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 12/07/2019

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we are doing and rating us five stars!

FB
Francis B.
Red Oak, TX
12/04/2019 Category: Service
AMAZED
I am re amazed every time I go in to this dealership, from the time I bought the car to servicing it. I a 76 years old, and I have never been TREATED SO WELL by any auto dealership as this one. and especially by a sales person as Julian. Many thanks to all of you.
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 12/04/2019

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your kind comments and wonderful five star review! We appreciate your feedback and value your business!

CR
Charmeca R.
Lancaster, TX
2019 Hyundai Sonata
12/03/2019 Category: Service
Always Great Customer Service!!!
Thank you Will and Julian for all your help!!!!
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 12/04/2019

Thank you for being a loyal customer and taking the time to leave us a wonderful five star review!

KH
Keith H.
Desoto, TX
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/03/2019 Category: Service
The sevrice staff is very business friendly and helpful .
Very good experience every time I take my car for service.
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 12/04/2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a wonderful five star review!

CD
Clara D.
Excellent customer service
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 12/02/2019

Thank you for the wonderful five star review!!

good service
Blake was a great customer service person. The waiting area had snacks and was comfortable.
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 12/02/2019

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we are doing! We appreciate the five star review!

Christopher H.
Midlothian, TX
2019 Hyundai Elantra
Good service.
Good service.
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 12/02/2019

Thank you for the five star review! We appreciate your feedback and value your business!

AW
Anthony W.
11/27/2019 Category: Service
Knowledgeable staff
Service advisor, Chris was very knowledgeable.
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 11/29/2019

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we are doing and providing us with a five star review!

Cedar Hill, TX
2016 Hyundai Elantra
11/27/2019 Category: Service
Service Rep
Service Rep, Will Jones is the best!
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 11/29/2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a wonderful five star review!

Sandra M.
11/26/2019 Category: Service
Feedback on recent maintenance visit
My usual service advisor is no longer there but another advisor responded well to my needs. Although I made and kept my appointment I received a notice the following day stating that I had missed the appointment. The service advisors and other personnel who may pass you in the facility are quite cordial and pleasant. Unfortunately this is not the case with the personnel who complete the payment part. The young women that I have encountered over time seem aloof and reluctant to engage with clients beyond very short replies. They appear unwilling to explain any details related to the charges, etc.
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 11/27/2019

Ms. Malone, we truly appreciate your taking the time to provide us with your feedback and letting us know how our team is doing. I'm sorry to hear that you did not have a good experience upon checking out but we are glad the rest of your visit was good. We are continuing to work on providing a five star service experience in every aspect of our store. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit!

VB
Veronica B.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
11/19/2019 Category: Service
Service that Keeps Giving
Will Jones makes my service visits extra special. He always greets me with a smile every time. He keeps me updated on the status of my vehicle so I am aware of how long it will be before I my visit will be finished. Every one is friendly, smiles and speaks. That in itself speaks volumes to me about The Bob Stallings Hyundai work family. They must really like working here. I will be coming here for the friendly service if nothing else. Having a great dependable vehicle is the icing on the top.
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 11/19/2019

Thank you for the excellent five star rating!

Rob W.
Duncanville, TX
2016 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
11/19/2019 Category: Service
If you’re looking for a great place to get your car serviced and done right, this is the place.
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 11/19/2019

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback and leave us a wonderful five star review!