4.6

2016 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
01/18/2020 Category: Service
Surveys
We find Bob Stalling Hyundai Service Department very professional and efficient. We have always had our Hyundai vehicles serviced with Bob Stallings. When we called to schedule the service the service rep asked if it was for the 2013 Veloster. I informed her that we trade that vehicle was traded in for our 2016 Sonota Hybrid. Perhaps, Bob Stallings should update their records.

We are happy to assist in answering a brief survey on my cell phone and via email. However, not on Google or Facebook or other social media.

We sincerely hope you will understand.

Thank you.
Pat Brown
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 01/18/2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a wonderful five star review! Wee appreciate your feedback and value your business!

STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 01/18/2020

We also updated the records for you! Thank you for all of your kind feedback!

01/14/2020 Category: Service
Thnk you. Had my oil changed and I was in and out. Chris was very kind and helpful.
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 01/15/2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a excellent five star review! We appreciate your feedback and value your business!

BP
Bernard P.
De Soto, TX
2019 Hyundai Elantra
01/11/2020 Category: Service
Customer Service
Im am very pleased to be a Hyundai Motor customer and look forward to being a valued customer for life
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 01/13/2020

Thank you for the wonderful five star review! We appreciate your kind words and feedback!

David H.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
01/11/2020 Category: Service
Bob Stallings Hyundai
The service I received at Bob Stallings Hyundai was excellent. I came in to get a required computer upgrade and my service was completed professionally and courteously. The staff make you feel like part of the family.
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 01/11/2020

Thank you for the kind words and taking the taking the time to leave us a wonderful five star review! We truly appreciate your feedback and value your business!

Wylie, TX
01/09/2020 Category: Service
Great service, wonderful people
Everyone there was very friendly and kept me informed on the status of my vehicle. I had multiple people, upon my arrival, making sure I was being taken care o.
JAMES O. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 01/09/2020

Thank you for the kind words and the 5 star review! We appreciate you trusting us to service your vehicles needs!

RJ
Rita J.
01/04/2020 Category: Service
R JONES
THEY GET YOU IN AND OUT
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 01/04/2020

Thank you for taking the time to rate us with five stars! We appreciate your feedback and value your business!

2019 Hyundai Elantra
01/03/2020 Category: Service
Costumer Service
Dallas location has an excellent costumer service. They always do more that I ask just to make sure that my car is in good conditions. And it doesn't take to long to do their jobs.
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 01/04/2020

Thank you for the wonderful five star review and positive feedback! We greatly appreciate your feedback and value your business!

CL
Chere' L.
Cedar Hill, TX
01/03/2020 Category: Service
Champions!!!!
Thank you so much for all that you do. Each and every time I bring my car in, you all take excellent care of us. Honesty, Professionalism. Courtesy etc. A first class dealership. Thanks again
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 01/04/2020

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with you kind words and excellent five star review! We truly appreciate your feedback and value your business!

AW
Anthony W.
Ennis, TX
01/02/2020 Category: Service
Knowledgeable
Wil, my service advisor, is very knowledgeable and conscientious and ensures I am kept up to date about the progress of service on my vehicle.
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 01/02/2020

Thank you for the kind words and positive five star review! We greatly appreciate your feedback and value your business!

WB
Wayne B.
01/01/2020 Category: Service
Great place
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 01/02/2020

Thank you for providing us with a wonderful five star review! We appreciate your feedback and value your business!

Sharon H.
2011 Hyundai Tucson
01/01/2020 Category: Service
Customer Service
Ms. Rape have great customer service skills ,she kept me updated on my service request
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 01/02/2020

Thank you for your feedback! I'm sorry we were unable to provide you with a five star service experience!

EE
Eleazar E.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/18/2019 Category: Service
Great job like alway !!!
Stephanie is always taking care of me along with the staff at Bob Stallings Hyundai. My car is always ready on time and fixed right! I have been coming here for over 5 years now and haven’t had any issues. Stephanie always goes above and beyond to make sure I’m taken care of. Thanks Steph!
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 12/19/2019

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback and leaving us with a wonderful five star! It's our pleasure taking care of you and your vehicle! We look forward to seeing you on future visits!

Red Oak, TX
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
12/14/2019 Category: Service
Stallings review
The place runs like Swiss watch.
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 12/16/2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a wonderful five star review! We appreciate your feedback and value your business!

GM
Gregory M.
Garland, TX
12/14/2019 Category: Service
The Best
Whether you’re buying a car or getting it serviced, there’s not a better Hyundai dealership in DFW. Great cars, great people!
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 12/14/2019

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback and leaving us a wonderful five star review! We truly appreciate your feedback and value your business!

Kerri M.
Ennis, TX
12/13/2019 Category: Service
The staff is always super friendly and helpful! They will be the only ones I take my Sonata to!
5 star service every time I’m in the dealership.
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 12/14/2019

Thank you for the wonderful five star review and being a loyal customer! We appreciate your taking the time to let us know how our team is doing!