4.6

Sharon H.
2011 Hyundai Tucson
01/01/2020 Category: Service
Customer Service
Ms. Rape have great customer service skills ,she kept me updated on my service request
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 01/02/2020

Thank you for your feedback! I'm sorry we were unable to provide you with a five star service experience!

CA
Cheryl A.
Lancaster, TX
12/06/2019 Category: Service
service center
I will have to say that it was so much better then the last time I came Chris was friendly and she was able to get me in and our sooner than I expected. I had a service light on in my car and needed the bulbs changed and got my inspection as well.
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 12/07/2019

Thank you for the positive feedback! I'm sorry to hear that we were not able to provide you with a five star service!

12/04/2019 Category: Service
N/A
N/A
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 12/04/2019

Thank you for your feedback! I'm sorry we were unable to provide you with a five star customer service experience!

Jackaline F.
Waxahachie, TX
11/03/2019 Category: Service
Great! Experience
What makes the place so great are salesman like David n Ward, and the communication skills they have when I come there to service my vehicle. I can't remember my service guy name ( Slim African American guy), very knowledgeable of what my vehicle needed.on my next visit.When u combine knowledge n communication that business will always be successful. This is my second vehicle I've purchased from Bob Stallings and always have a great! experience.
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 11/04/2019

Thank you for all the kind words and the excellent five star review! We truly appreciate your feedback and value your business!

Cedar Hill, TX
10/30/2019 Category: Service
car battery
My car was only 2 years old and I already needed a new battery. I called Hyundai and they said it was under warranty and they sent out someone to pick up the car. This was an all day event and we received a call at 6:50 pm to pick the car up. We were unable to pick the car up because they close at seven and we live over a half hour away. I expressed my urgency about needing the car but the lady said there were many cars ahead of us. We picked the car up the next day and the battery was replaced and the car was detailed. I liked that my car was clean and back to running condition. I think they do a good job but this is the second time we have used the dealership and it takes forever to get work done. The first time was for an oil change and I had an appointment and it took almost three hours. I really value my time more than that so I go elsewhere for oil changes. I would say that this Hyundai service center is good but maybe needs to expand it's service center to meet the growing demands of consumers. If you want good service and have lots of time to spare go to Hyundai. If don't have a warranty issue go to another facility. Bottom line I like the car I drive so I would recommend Hyundai just because of the car not the business.
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 10/30/2019

Thank you for your review. Our Service Advisers work hard to deliver 5 star service, we apologize that the service delivered, fell short of 5 stars. Thank you for presenting this to us, in an effort to always improve, we do try to address all our clients concerns, and hope for a better service experience next time.

Mark B.
Palmer, TX
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/24/2019 Category: Service
Nice people, clear facility

Duncanville, TX
10/23/2019 Category: Service
STAFF
Communication was great, satisfied with the work performed and done in a timely matter.
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 11/14/2019

Thank you for taking time out to let us know how we are doing! I'm sorry to hear we were unable to provide you with a five star service!

10/23/2019 Category: Service
Great and timely Service
Great and timely Service

Glenn Heights, TX
2017 Hyundai Veloster
10/12/2019 Category: Service
Side mirror replacement
Bright, sunny atmosphere, friendly staff, fast service
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 10/12/2019

Thank you for the kind comments and taking the time to provide us with your feedback! I'm sorry to hear that we did not provide you with the five star level of service we expect all of our customer to receive. I hope that we can provide you with a five star service on your next visit!

Sandra M.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
10/03/2019 Category: Service
Just in for tinting
Took twice as long than told, and no updates diring wait.
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 10/03/2019

Thank you for your feedback as it helps us to better our customer service. I'm sorry to hear that we did not provide you with a five star service! We look forward to seeing you on your next service visit and providing you with a five star service!

Grand Prairie, TX
09/08/2019 Category: Service
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 09/09/2019

Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate you taking the time to let us know how we are doing!

Carl B.
08/21/2019 Category: Service
Poor Communications
Didn't tell me when car was ready.
Didn't go over w me what work was performed.
Didn't report on Free Multi-point Inspection that I requested.
Didn't tell me there was a 45,000mi service due.
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 08/21/2019

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback! We look forward to providing you with a five star service on your next visit!!

Cynthia W.
Duncanville, TX
2019 Hyundai Sonata
08/18/2019 Category: Service
Overall good product and service.
Very pleased my Sonata features, style and performance.
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 08/19/2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a wonderful five star review! We appreciate your feedback and value your business!

Darime G.
Lancaster, TX
08/11/2019 Category: Service
Not a happy customer
Brought my car in and was told this is was a recall y’all had my car for over 3 weeks, it’s a little over a month later and my car is having the same issue as my last visit, I called and was told that y’all can’t give me a car to drive I do have to get to work and that y’all can get to my car until Tuesday or Wednesday of next week.

Not happy at all
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 08/12/2019

Thank you for your feedback. I'm sorry we did not provide you with a five star service. We look forward to providing you with a five star service on your next visit!

Grand Prairie, TX
08/10/2019 Category: Service
Average
Hyundai environment is totally different. People skills are so important when working with customers. Hyundai was a very inviting place and you felt so welcomed. Now that they have changed so many people it is not the same. Bobbie, the service rep and she is a sweet person and she is who keeps me coming back! I do get good service when I go.
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 08/12/2019

Thank you for providing us with a wonderful five star review!! We appreciate your feedback and value your business!