Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Carl B.
08/21/2019 Category: Service
Poor Communications
Didn't tell me when car was ready.
Didn't go over w me what work was performed.
Didn't report on Free Multi-point Inspection that I requested.
Didn't tell me there was a 45,000mi service due.
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 08/21/2019

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback! We look forward to providing you with a five star service on your next visit!!

Cynthia W.
Duncanville, TX
2019 Hyundai Sonata
08/18/2019 Category: Service
Overall good product and service.
Very pleased my Sonata features, style and performance.
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 08/19/2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a wonderful five star review! We appreciate your feedback and value your business!

08/10/2019 Category: Service
Average
Hyundai environment is totally different. People skills are so important when working with customers. Hyundai was a very inviting place and you felt so welcomed. Now that they have changed so many people it is not the same. Bobbie, the service rep and she is a sweet person and she is who keeps me coming back! I do get good service when I go.
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 08/12/2019

Thank you for providing us with a wonderful five star review!! We appreciate your feedback and value your business!

HS
Helen S.
Mesquite, TX
08/09/2019 Category: Service
Ok with me
Great
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 08/12/2019

Thank you your feedback! I'm sorry we did not provide you with a five star service!

08/07/2019 Category: Service
o.k.
The service was good but the people who work there aren't warm or welcoming. They are that way when you purchase a car from them, but once the purchase is made, you are no longer important.
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 08/07/2019

Thank you for your response! I hope we can provide you with a five star service on your next visit!!

Debbie M.
2011 Hyundai Elantra
07/29/2019 Category: Service
Close to my home,great environment service agent was good,I had to ask questions about if my vehicle needed any additional maintenance work,she explained the paperwork to me.
I would recommend Bob Stallings Hyundai to family and friends,it’s much better than where I use to go to have to have my car serviced.
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 07/30/2019

Thank you for your feedback! I hope we provide you with a five star service on your next visit!

EA
Ernest A.
07/28/2019 Category: Service
Just my 2nd time
Just my 2nd time but they were courteous, quick and washed my car to boot
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 07/29/2019

Thank you for your feedback! I'm sorry we did not provide you with a five star service!

2019 Hyundai Elantra
07/13/2019 Category: Service
Why did I make an appointment?
Great service--just slow
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 07/15/2019

Thank you for providing us with your feedback! I'm sorry we did not provide you with a five star service!

BR
Brian R.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
06/18/2019 Category: Service
Great service but....
Great service but this is my third request for reviewing my device experience. If I get a fourth the next rating will be lower.
JAMES O. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 06/18/2019

Thank you for your feedback.. I'm sorry we did not provide you with a five star service!!

Lancaster, TX
04/29/2019 Category: Service
Need more discounts off service
N\A
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 05/02/2019

Thank you for you feedback! Feel free to check our website for any service specials that may be available at www.mydallashyundai.com

GC
Gavin C.
Burleson, TX
2015 Hyundai Equus
04/16/2019 Category: Service
I first visited 2 other Hyundai Dealerships and their Service Dept., who do a great job of taking the car apart, but cannot put it back together. Finally tried Bob Stallings on a repair that Vandergriff Hyundai could not fix (was in the shop for over 4 months). Bob Stallings Hyundai DID fix the problem, and I am very happy with my Equus again. Highly Recommend Bob Stallings Hyundai, Moses and the crew.
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 04/17/2019

Thank you! We appreciate the kind words and positive feedback!

Jesus R.
02/23/2019 Category: Service
Good timely service even took care of recall within same time frame
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 02/25/2019

LC
Lawrence C.
Cedar Hill, TX
02/22/2019 Category: Service
Good Service
Good service, just took longer than estimated. Nice people.
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 02/23/2019

Mark P.
Desoto, TX
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/18/2019 Category: Service
Always the up sale every visit.
Overall my experience was acceptable and service was performed in a timely manner. I misread the service sticker for next service and still had about 1,500 miles left before the next oil change. Didn't realize my mistake until I returned home and looked at the last maintenance receipt. It would have been nice to have the service department catch that instead. Every visit I've had there's always an up sale for something else to charge more money. While if this is truly needed that would be fine. However two items were the engine air filter and cabin filter. Both of these items I changed myself at last oil service interval so there is no way they needed to be changed. Also was recommended throttle body flush which was performed two oil changes prior, didn't need it. There were a few other items that they suggested too.

On the plus side there was a recall for the ECU which I wasn't aware of because I never received notice by mail or email from Hyundai. That was taken care of no charge as it should have been, thank you.

In closing I'd like to have a oil change done without trying to be sold 2 or 3 more things that really are not necessary at that time.

Respectfully,
Mark A. Patrick
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 02/19/2019

Thank you so much for your feedback as it helps us to better our service. I am truly sorry that we did not provide you with a five star service!

SG
Sharonda G.
Duncanville, TX
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Service!!
This was my second time having my car serviced at this location and I was pleased with the communication and courteous servicemen. They have excellent service and I haven't met a member of this team that isn't polite. Job well done!
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 01/16/2019

Thank you for the wonderful review! We appreciate the kind words!

FO
Fransico O.
Wilmer, TX
01/15/2019 Category: Service
great services
i,m satisfied with the services ,fast and accurate'
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 01/16/2019

Thank you! We appreciate your feedback and value your business!

Dorrice B.

Glenn Heights, TX
2008 Hyundai Elantra
01/14/2019 Category: Service
Could of been better.
Staff didn’t communicate well. I also did feel like they valued my time.
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

Thank you for you feedback!

Desoto, TX
01/12/2019 Category: Service
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 01/12/2019

FR
Floyd R.
12/29/2018 Category: Service
Happy
There is a lady on Service that is a little sharp with customers. Overall I love this Dealership.
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 12/31/2018

Thank you for your feedback!