4.6

Cedar Hill, TX
02/15/2020 Category: Service
car repair
If you need fast service go elsewhere. Appointments mean nothing there will be cars in front of you. What should of be completed within a couple of hours took all day.
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 02/15/2020

Thank you for your feedback as it helps us to better our service. I'm truly sorry that this happen and for any inconvenience we may have caused you. Your time is valuable to us. We are short handed in our shop at the moment and working on resolving this issue as quickly as possible. We hope to provide you with a timely five star service on your next visit.

LN

01/25/2020 Category: Service
Great greeting
None
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 01/27/2020

Thank you for your feedback as it helps us to better our service. It truly saddens me to hear that we were unable to provide you with a five star service! Your washer fluid should have been filled while you were here. Someone from our store will be giving you a call later today regarding this issue.

STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 01/29/2020

NB
Norman B.
Desoto, TX
2018 Hyundai Accent
01/24/2020 Category: Service
The people
Yes but the service need to improve.
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 01/25/2020

Thank you for your feedback as it helps us to better our service. We value you as our customer and are truly sorry to hear this happen to you! Unfortunately we had some phone issues here recently with calls being dropped but we got our IT department on it and resolved this issue as soon as possible. We strive to provide all of our clients with a five star customer service experience and would love the opportunity to make your experience a five star as well! Someone from our team will be reaching out soon. We look forward to talking with you soon and providing you with a five star service on your next service visit as well.

2009 Hyundai Sonata
12/10/2019 Category: Service
Recalls work
Blake was very courteous and professional. Stephanie was pleasant and accommodating. Breaks in communication delayed repairs but overall good experience.
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 12/14/2019

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback as it helps us to better our customer service experience! I'm sorry our team was unable to provide you with the five star level of customer service we expect all of our customers to receive! I did leave you a message to speak with you regarding this matter if you would like to discuss please give me a call back at your earliest convenience.

LG
Leslie G.
2017 Hyundai Accent
11/11/2019 Category: Service
Long Wait for Pickup
My wait time for pickup was an hour and a half. I was given an explanation, but that didn't make the wait time any easier. This is VERY unusual for this dealership, nevertheless a less than satisfactory experience this visit.
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 11/12/2019

Thank you for taking time out of your day to provide us with your feedback. I'm truly sorry to hear of the issues you had during your service visit!

Midlothian, TX
10/29/2019 Category: Service
Turnovers
NOT they customer service I'm accustomed to at Bob's Stallings
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 10/30/2019

We are very sorry we were not able to provide you with the 5 star service you are accustome to. Thank you for assisting us in our continued efforts to always improve. Your comments are taken very serious, and we hope that your next visit shows improvement. Thank you

Christopher B.
10/28/2019 Category: Service
Staff is very nice and polite
I went to get a software upgrade. That went ok. Then was given a paper saying I needed $800 in recommended work. Sorry that is why I stay away from dealers. My local shop takes care of me without the heart attack
JAMES O. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 10/29/2019

Thank you for the review. Our staff makes every effort to advise you properly on the condition of your vehicle. I have reviewed your service report- it appears that there is nothing extreme, only a few routine maintenance items- I apologize if this discourages you from servicing at our facility. We believe that knowing about upcoming vehicle needs is very important to the continued safe operation of our clients Hyundai's. To assist, we do offer several discount oppurtunities, that I hope that you will take attvantage of in the future. Thanks!

DI
Dickson I.
Corsicana, TX
2019 Hyundai Elantra
10/13/2019 Category: Service
Reduce the prize
Di
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 10/14/2019

I'm sorry to hear that we did not provide you with a five star service. I tried to reach out to you, left a message and sent you an email regarding this issue. Please feel free to give me a call at your convenience.

Janice D.
Desoto, TX
09/11/2019 Category: Service
Review for tire purchases
Customer service is less than stellar
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 09/11/2019

Thank you for your feedback as it helps us better our service. We are truly sorry that hear our team did not provide you with the five star level of customer service we expect all of our customers to receive. Could you please give me a call at your earliest convenience to discuss your concerns.

Lancaster, TX
08/20/2019 Category: Service
Kevin Williams
Pay less get crap services.Give the person paying less the same service he gets if he’s paying more.At the end of the day he’s still your customer.

Waxahachie, TX
07/24/2019 Category: Service
Takes forever!!!!
Takes forever to get a simple oil change, even with an appointment. Not just one time I’ve been there, every time I’ve been there.

07/07/2019 Category: Service
a slow oil change,
I made an appointment and still took over an hour and a half,
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 07/08/2019

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we are doing as it helps us to better our service. I'm sorry for the inconvenience and that we did not provide you with a five star service!

Arlington, TX
06/22/2019 Category: Service
Ron Payne
Service was fast, and exceeded my expectation.

06/22/2019 Category: Service
Ron Payne
I love Bob Stallings Hyundai, great people that do great work. I caught them on a bad day, and im sure my next experience will be great.
JAMES O. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 06/26/2019

Thank you for your feedback. I'm sorry we did not provide you with a five star service!!

Henderson, TX
05/27/2019 Category: Service
Pricing
Make sure to see what kind of oil that they are putting in your vehicle because they price jumps up!
JAMES O. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 05/28/2019

I'm sorry that we did not provide you with a five star service! Someone from our store will be giving you a call regarding this issue!

OL
Oscar L.
Grand Prairie, TX
2016 Hyundai Veloster
05/16/2019 Category: Service
it use to be good
Maybe in my next visit the service gets better and faster.
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 05/20/2019

Thank you for your feedback, as it helps us to better our service. I'm sorry to hear that we did not provide you with a five star service. We look forward to making your next visit five stars!