4.6

Danielle B.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
09/19/2020 Category: Service
Best Dealership I've ever been too
Everyone is amazing from picking a vehicle, deciding payments, cleanliness, super nice and work quickly.

09/19/2020 Category: Service
Best Dealership I've ever been too
Courtney Harris is the absolute best salesman yet and I would recommend everyone I know to Bob Stallings Hyundai. Great people and great service.
JAMES C O. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 09/22/2020

WJ
Willie J.
08/27/2020 Category: Service
Concerns were taken fears allayed
Still have bad feelings about the car itself, there’s been ay too many issues with the car that had nothing to do with the dealer

08/27/2020 Category: Service
willie jackson
I've already explained
BJ
BLAKE J. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 08/28/2020

Good evening sir, I'm sorry your time with us has been so exhausting and arduous every time you've brought it to us. Those were not my intentions and definitly not the standard we like to set for our establishment. I understand now may not be the best time, but if you'd allow me to, I'd love the opportunity to right these wrongs and give you some peace of mind. I'm truly sorry this has been such a constant issue. Please allow us to share a conversation about our service relationship moving forward.

PD
Paula D.
Lancaster, TX
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/27/2020 Category: Service
Will from the service department
From the bottom of my heart I would like to apologize to your service person Will. He took the to explain in detail to me on how my car is suppose to work. Patient kind person He is.

07/27/2020 Category: Service
Listen
Listen loyalty means everything to me . I'm sure the problem is small and proably something minor.Will should of gotten in the car and drove it
EC
EDGAR C. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 07/27/2020

Thank you for taking the time to provide a review. I am troubled to hear that you had a less than perfect experience with us on your recent visit and want to apologize for falling short. We strive to meet and exceed all of our customer expectations during every visit and should have ensured your satisfaction with the repair. We will be reaching out shortly to resolve this situation.

De Soto, TX
2019 Hyundai Elantra
03/18/2020 Category: Service
Service Department
Staff was very prompt and professional and addressed all my vehicle concerns.

03/18/2020 Category: Service
Brakes
Brakesūüėě
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 03/21/2020

I'm sorry you feel we did not provide you with five star level of customer service we expect all of our customer to receive. We would love the opportunity to resolve this issue. Please feel free to give us a call or email at your earliest convenience regarding this issue.

(469)317-0188

Lancaster, TX
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/02/2020 Category: Service
Another satisfied customer
After visiting with James and Stephanie we were able to resolve my issues with my service visit. I am glad that we were able to come to an agreement that works for both parties. I will definitely not hesitate to take my Santa Fe to Bob Stallings for any future service needs.

03/02/2020 Category: Service
Employees are great
The Santa Fe that I have has been a problem
JAMES C O. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 03/02/2020

I regret that we were not able to meet your expectation fully- when you arrive to pick up your vehicle today, we can sit and discuss if that intrests you. Thank you for completing the review, I hope that this visit has been better.

RF
Rayneesha F.
Desoto, TX
2014 Hyundai Elantra
02/17/2020 Category: Service
Made it right
I was very disappointed in my service however they reached out to me after my review trying to make it right and I appreciated that !

02/17/2020 Category: Service
Will try to take all your money
Worst experience
JAMES C O. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 02/19/2020

It is unfortunate to hear about your service experience. I have spoken to your ASM, and would like to hear more from you in order to make improvments. Your concerns are important to us, if you would allow us to resolve, please email us a good time to follow up with you. jorta@mydallashyundai.com

LN

01/25/2020 Category: Service
Great greeting
None
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 01/27/2020

Thank you for your feedback as it helps us to better our service. It truly saddens me to hear that we were unable to provide you with a five star service! Your washer fluid should have been filled while you were here. Someone from our store will be giving you a call later today regarding this issue.

STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 01/29/2020

Darlene L.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
01/22/2020 Category: Service
Making sure the customer complaint is solve
I want to thank Stephanie for taking care of my complaint. She made sure my complaint was resolve and went above and beyond her job. If I could I would give her a 10. She made sure my car was done to her satisfaction and treated my car as if it was her own that is what you call excellent customer service.

01/22/2020 Category: Service
took to long
Next time tell me how long it will take for the service being done.
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 01/27/2020

Ms. Lewis, thank you for your feedback and for being a loyal customer! We are sorry to hear we were unable to provide you with a five star customer service experience on your visit!

STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 02/01/2020

Thank you for the kind words and taking time to leave us the wonderful five star review! We truly appreciate your feedback and value your business! Thank you for being a loyal customer to Bob Stallings Hyundai!

Reginald C.
Cedar Hill, TX
2015 Hyundai Genesis
07/30/2019 Category: Service
Poor Service Follow Up
Within 30 min after my review, I received a call from Bob Stallings Hyundai. I must say that I was impressed to receive a call directly from the Service Manager inquiring about my service experience. I felt that he listened to my concerns and took stock in what I expressed. Most of all, he acknowledged that there are some communication concerns regarding their customer service as expressed by other customers as well. He stated that they have a plan that will be implemented within the next day or so that will help alleviate some of the communication concerns expressed. With that conversation, I feel much better and I'm willing to try again, but will hold a short leash as my expectations for good customer services remains the same. Car service in itself is never a pleasant experience because it usually cost more than anticipated, but it can definitely be made worse when there's a lack of communication on top of that. Here's hoping for an improved relationship!

07/30/2019 Category: Service
Poor service...
On three separate occasions I've taken my vehicle for service and each time no one contacted me regarding the status. I had to call each time regarding the status of my vehicle. Two to three days without any word whatsoever.
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 07/30/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete our review, as your feedback helps us to better our service. We look forward to providing you with a five star service on your next visit!

Arlington, TX
06/22/2019 Category: Service
Ron Payne
Service was fast, and exceeded my expectation.

06/22/2019 Category: Service
Ron Payne
I love Bob Stallings Hyundai, great people that do great work. I caught them on a bad day, and im sure my next experience will be great.
JAMES C O. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 06/26/2019

Thank you for your feedback. I'm sorry we did not provide you with a five star service!!

Desoto, TX
05/18/2019 Category: Service
Recently revisited Stallings Hyundai for service, and the experience at the entry point was Awesome!
My recent customer service experience when I revisited the Service entry point was definitely100% improved. The service manager Moses was very polite, courteous, and professional and made me feel that he was happy to assist me.

05/18/2019 Category: Service
ENTRY POINT SO CALLED SERVICE WAS AN AWFUL = 0PT ----------- THE MECHANIC WAS FANTASTIC =10PT
Awful -Those two people man and woman working in the entry point service area standing at keyboard. Very unprofessional with things said, rude, woman was disrespecting of coworker, man acted like a know it all and rude in terms of no eye contact, and both acted like they do not want to be there or helping us customers.
Lasting impression was horrible at so-called service area.

The actual mechanic was fantastic and that lasting impression was fantastic!
DAVID M. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 05/24/2019

First and foremost, we offer our sincere apologies to you for the service experience you encountered on Saturday, May 11.  Be assured that we have already addressed the issue at hand with both of the Service Advisors that you mentioned as we endeavor to provide a great experience for all of our valued customers.

In the midst of a rather disappointing experience we sincerely DO thank you for taking the time to bring it to our attention.  Without the honest feedback from our customers, weather good or not, it helps to keep us aware of the area(s) we need to address.

We also appreciate your review of our technician who completed the repair on your vehicle.  We understand that the tents placed near the service drive ended up creating a bit of a jam for vehicles to easily pass through.  Due to the special Mother's Day food we were providing, the placement of the food tent unknowingly created a problem and we have taken note of that.

Lastly, if you feel you would like to discuss this matter in more detail, via phone call or in-person visit, I would happy to visit with you regarding your last service visit and in the hopes of keeping your business with Bob Stallings Hyundai.  Please feel free to contact me directly as your time allow.

Respectfully,

Duncanville, TX
2017 Hyundai Azera
03/18/2019 Category: Service
Matherson
Just felt Advisor was not product knowledgeable

03/18/2019 Category: Service
Ms N Matherson
Nothing old serv Advisor was better
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 03/18/2019

Thank you for your feedback!

Waxahachie, TX
2008 Hyundai Elantra
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Situation Resolved
Some miscommunication led to some issues, but Bob Stallings came through with a successful and courteous resolution.

09/14/2018 Category: Service
Stunned
Not enough time to go into detail, I've typed the story out too many times. Something must've changed at Bob Stallings Hyundai because this is all a little stunning. Hopefully I eventually hear back from them regarding, what I consider, a fraudulent repair on my vehicle.
DEAN D. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 09/14/2018

We appreciate your feedback as it helps us to better our service! I will have a manager from our store contact you as soon as possible regarding this issue!

2012 Hyundai Equus
04/14/2018 Category: Service
The dealership went out of their way to help. Dean and Corbin 10 stars ?

04/14/2018 Category: Service
Worst service and dealership
My car was returned and I was charged without probes being fixed. They gave me a very low end loaner car.

What a shame!
DEAN D. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 04/16/2018

I am personally very sorry about the service you received Prince.

M B.
Midlothian, TX
2013 Hyundai Veloster
08/28/2017 Category: Service
Coming through with excellent service!!!
I was extremely upset about a problem with my vehicle when I picked it up. Instead of bringing the problem to their intention, I left extremely angry. Stephanie promptly contacted me and we worked through the issue. I am extremely appreciative to the staff at Bob Stallings for helping fix the issue!

08/28/2017 Category: Service
Terrible service.
Terrible, terrible, terrible
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 08/28/2017

We apologize for any inconvenience we may have caused you. Someone from our dealership will be contacting you to discuss this issue and further helping to resolve your concern.