4.6

Overall Rating 4.7096777/5Overall Rating 4.7096777/5Overall Rating 4.7096777/5Overall Rating 4.7096777/5rating 4.7096777
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Reginald C.
Cedar Hill, TX
2015 Hyundai Genesis
07/30/2019 Category: Service
Poor Service Follow Up
Within 30 min after my review, I received a call from Bob Stallings Hyundai. I must say that I was impressed to receive a call directly from the Service Manager inquiring about my service experience. I felt that he listened to my concerns and took stock in what I expressed. Most of all, he acknowledged that there are some communication concerns regarding their customer service as expressed by other customers as well. He stated that they have a plan that will be implemented within the next day or so that will help alleviate some of the communication concerns expressed. With that conversation, I feel much better and I'm willing to try again, but will hold a short leash as my expectations for good customer services remains the same. Car service in itself is never a pleasant experience because it usually cost more than anticipated, but it can definitely be made worse when there's a lack of communication on top of that. Here's hoping for an improved relationship!

07/30/2019 Category: Service
Poor service...
On three separate occasions I've taken my vehicle for service and each time no one contacted me regarding the status. I had to call each time regarding the status of my vehicle. Two to three days without any word whatsoever.
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 07/30/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete our review, as your feedback helps us to better our service. We look forward to providing you with a five star service on your next visit!

Stephanie Benson
(214)694-2700
sbenson@mydallashyundai.com

Arlington, TX
06/22/2019 Category: Service
Ron Payne
Service was fast, and exceeded my expectation.

06/22/2019 Category: Service
Ron Payne
I love Bob Stallings Hyundai, great people that do great work. I caught them on a bad day, and im sure my next experience will be great.
JAMES O. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 06/26/2019

Thank you for your feedback. I'm sorry we did not provide you with a five star service!!

Desoto, TX
05/18/2019 Category: Service
Recently revisited Stallings Hyundai for service, and the experience at the entry point was Awesome!
My recent customer service experience when I revisited the Service entry point was definitely100% improved. The service manager Moses was very polite, courteous, and professional and made me feel that he was happy to assist me.

05/18/2019 Category: Service
ENTRY POINT SO CALLED SERVICE WAS AN AWFUL = 0PT ----------- THE MECHANIC WAS FANTASTIC =10PT
Awful -Those two people man and woman working in the entry point service area standing at keyboard. Very unprofessional with things said, rude, woman was disrespecting of coworker, man acted like a know it all and rude in terms of no eye contact, and both acted like they do not want to be there or helping us customers.
Lasting impression was horrible at so-called service area.

The actual mechanic was fantastic and that lasting impression was fantastic!
DAVID M. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 05/24/2019

First and foremost, we offer our sincere apologies to you for the service experience you encountered on Saturday, May 11.  Be assured that we have already addressed the issue at hand with both of the Service Advisors that you mentioned as we endeavor to provide a great experience for all of our valued customers.

In the midst of a rather disappointing experience we sincerely DO thank you for taking the time to bring it to our attention.  Without the honest feedback from our customers, weather good or not, it helps to keep us aware of the area(s) we need to address.

We also appreciate your review of our technician who completed the repair on your vehicle.  We understand that the tents placed near the service drive ended up creating a bit of a jam for vehicles to easily pass through.  Due to the special Mother's Day food we were providing, the placement of the food tent unknowingly created a problem and we have taken note of that.

Lastly, if you feel you would like to discuss this matter in more detail, via phone call or in-person visit, I would happy to visit with you regarding your last service visit and in the hopes of keeping your business with Bob Stallings Hyundai.  Please feel free to contact me directly as your time allow.

Respectfully,

Duncanville, TX
2017 Hyundai Azera
03/18/2019 Category: Service
Matherson
Just felt Advisor was not product knowledgeable

03/18/2019 Category: Service
Ms N Matherson
Nothing old serv Advisor was better
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 03/18/2019

Thank you for your feedback!

Stephanie Benson
(214)694-2700
sbenson@mydallashyundai.com

Waxahachie, TX
2008 Hyundai Elantra
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Situation Resolved
Some miscommunication led to some issues, but Bob Stallings came through with a successful and courteous resolution.

09/14/2018 Category: Service
Stunned
Not enough time to go into detail, I've typed the story out too many times. Something must've changed at Bob Stallings Hyundai because this is all a little stunning. Hopefully I eventually hear back from them regarding, what I consider, a fraudulent repair on my vehicle.
DEAN D. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 09/14/2018

We appreciate your feedback as it helps us to better our service! I will have a manager from our store contact you as soon as possible regarding this issue!

2012 Hyundai Equus
04/14/2018 Category: Service
The dealership went out of their way to help. Dean and Corbin 10 stars 🌟

04/14/2018 Category: Service
Worst service and dealership
My car was returned and I was charged without probes being fixed. They gave me a very low end loaner car.

What a shame!
DEAN D. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 04/16/2018

I am personally very sorry about the service you received Prince.

M B.
Midlothian, TX
2013 Hyundai Veloster
08/28/2017 Category: Service
Coming through with excellent service!!!
I was extremely upset about a problem with my vehicle when I picked it up. Instead of bringing the problem to their intention, I left extremely angry. Stephanie promptly contacted me and we worked through the issue. I am extremely appreciative to the staff at Bob Stallings for helping fix the issue!

08/28/2017 Category: Service
Terrible service.
Terrible, terrible, terrible
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 08/28/2017

We apologize for any inconvenience we may have caused you. Someone from our dealership will be contacting you to discuss this issue and further helping to resolve your concern.

2013 HYUNDAI SONATA
06/04/2017 Category: Service
Problem resolved!
I am extremely pleased with the lengths that were taken to ensure my problem was resolved as promised and timely. Thank you ever so much Dean for your outstanding customer service!

06/04/2017 Category: Service
Friendly liars and deceivers - 1 customer lost for good
I went in for a routine oil change and was told I needed two new tires as one of my tires had a nail that was beyond repair due to wearing of the tread and I would also need a wheel alignment. After hearing the cost I figured I would just go someplace else and have everything done cheaper. Well cheaper isn't always better I thought so I decided to go with it. After I made the decision to get the service completed at the dealership I was told about a special that was going on at the time - buy 3 tires get the 4th for a dollar. I asked if I needed all 4 tires replaced then and was told no only 2 and the 1 with the nail in it is 1 of those 2. Well I have been having issues with my tire leaking air for sometime so I knew I needed at least 1 tire but I definitely didn't feel I needed 4. So needless to say I declined the special only replacing the 2. Fast forward 5days later. My low pressure light comes on. I take my car back to dealership and what do you know - I need a new tire as there is a nail in my tire that is beyond repair. How can this be if just last week that tire was replaced. The advisor states it must be a new nail, the mechanic states it's been there for some time. I believe the mechanic as I had been having issues previously. I was told when the tires were replaced the old tires went to the back and new the new tires to the front. So it makes sense that the rear tire is the one that is leaking air. When the tires were taken off I am 100% sure that it was seen then that there was a nail in the tire and I find it deceptive that no one told me that I had 2 tires with nails. That's why he was trying upsell the special. Now they are wanting me to give them another 150.00. I am positive I can have the services done much cheaper somewhere else and not be lied to. I refuse to do business with this dealership ever again. I felt deceived when I bought the car and even more so now during my service visit.
DEAN D. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 06/05/2017

your apt has been set for tomorrow

DEAN D. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 06/06/2017

Thank you as well for allowing us to take care of you.

Jeffrey G.
Duncanville, TX
2010 Hyundai Elantra
05/23/2017 Category: Service
easy to get to, right of hwy 20
dealers close by my house, right off hwy

05/23/2017 Category: Service
visit
may 2017
DEAN D. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 05/25/2017

I do apologize for the inconvenience.

DEAN D. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 05/27/2017

Thank you very much for the five star.

2006 Hyundai Tucson
04/23/2017 Category: Service
Resolved Issues
I honestly appreciate the fact that the Service Manager contacted me via phone regarding my problems and offered my complimentary car wash that I didn't get the first time due to time constraints and an oil change for my troubles. I admire the fact that they held their self accountable to some degree.

04/23/2017 Category: Service
Oil Change
Oil change took over an hour. I was overcharged b/c I had a coupon but since I didn't mention it to the service tech they charged the full price and told me the difference couldn't be refunded.
Marcus W. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 04/24/2017

Hello,

I would like to apologize for the issue with the coupon. In your comments you stated that you didn't mention that you had a coupon until after the service was completed. I researched your ticket and service and it appears that the repair order was already closed when we were alerted that you had a coupon. We try to make sure all customers get the benefit of using coupons and looks like we missed this opportunity. As for the time to complete the service, I have documented time of service being 39 minites. The repair order was opened at 7:09am and closed by the cashier at 7:48am.

Here at Bob Stallings Hyundai we strive to provide EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE. I hope that you will give us another opportunity to assist you and provide you that service.

Marcus Williams
General Manager
214-694-2700
mwilliams@mydallashyundai.com
DEAN D. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 04/24/2017

Thank you for the re score. i really appreciate it.

Midlothian, TX
2012 Hyundai Elantra
04/12/2017 Category: Service
Work completed as promised
The head of the service department made good on his promise to fix, at my earliest convenience, the issues encountered during my previous visit. Very courteous, efficient and ensuring no less than complete satisfaction. My car was returned all fixed up and sparking clean as a bonus. Thank you.

04/12/2017 Category: Service
Incomplete work
They are trying to provide good service, but this time they forgot some steps forcing me to return to them to fix the issue they caused; they also forgot to troubleshoot an item I clearly asked them to look at (tire light on).
DEAN D. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 04/14/2017

i apologize for the inconvenience, however I look forward to seeing you this weekend to address the situation.

DEAN D. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 04/17/2017

Thank you very much for the second chance.

HB
Henry B.
Lancaster, TX
2011 Hyundai Genesis
01/27/2017 Category: Service
George made sure my issue was resolved in a timely fashion and to my satisfaction
They made it right! Awesome

01/27/2017 Category: Service
Wasted my time and took my money
Wasted my time and took my money
George E S., Service and Parts Director from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 01/29/2017

I am very sorry you feel your visit was a waste, I would like to call you Monday so we can discuss what went wrong.

gskinner@mydallashyundai.com
George E S., Service and Parts Director from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 02/02/2017

It was great to speak with you today, I have the key in stock and sitting at the parts counter with your name on it.

gskinner@mydallashyundai.com
George E S., Service and Parts Director from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 02/08/2017

Thank you for coming in glade we could help you out

LR
Lanita R.
Oak Leaf, TX
2007 Hyundai Veracruz
12/25/2016 Category: Service
WOW! What a difference a day makes.
Based on my conf. with the relatively new, but very experienced Service Manager, George Skinner, I have no doubt that the staff will be better trained, better informed and generally upgraded. George sought me out today and took quite a while to both express his sincere concern for his customers and to explain the improvements he has made to the Service Department in general and the steps he took to make sure that my recent experience will not be repeated. This, coupled with my experience with the mechanic who worked on my vehicle and showed both vehicle knowledge and a great appreciation for "Customer Service," Leroy Lumpkins, Jr., made it easy for me to again give the Service Dept. a 5-Star Rating. A Cowboys Win Monday night and this experience today -- it's a Great Week already.

12/25/2016 Category: Service
Poorly informed, I'll informed, mis-informed and uninformed staff.
See above.
George E S., Service and Parts Director from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 12/26/2016

I sincerely apologize for whatever may have caused this visit to be unsatisfactory and I will find out the details and and call you very soon. Thank you for your feedback.

gskinner@mydallashyundai.com
George E S., Service and Parts Director from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 12/27/2016

It was great speaking with you today and I really appreciate the conversation. see you soon

gskinner@mydallashyundai.com

Thanks again for your time and hope to speak with you on your next visit.

CL
Carlos L.
Carrollton, TX
12/14/2016 Category: Service
Fast respond service
Thank you for the fasted respond at my concern, its been a fasted and secure proces, and detalled in all the aspects. Thank you, now i feel secure with the car.

12/14/2016 Category: Service
Oil leak that mi car didnt have
is the first time that i been thug this.
George E S., Service and Parts Director from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 12/14/2016

Mr. Laureano, I am sorry you had this experience, I will be calling you in the next few days about this. I would like some more info to check into this for you.

gskinner@mydallashyundai.com
George E S., Service and Parts Director from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 12/20/2016

Thank you we will see you soon!

KW
None

11/21/2016 Category: Service
Never be done one time
Same
George E S., Service and Parts Director from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 11/21/2016

I am sorry to hear your experience was so poor, I will be calling you personally tomorrow about this.

gskinner@mydallashyundai.com
George E S., Service and Parts Director from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 11/22/2016

It was good to speak with you about this, we will use your input to improve our customer service processes for loaner vehicle scheduling in the future.
Please print this and bring it in for your next oil change on us
34.95 value$

gskinner@mydallashyundai.com
George E S., Service and Parts Director from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 11/23/2016

Stephanie C.
Marshall, TX
2016 Hyundai Accent
11/09/2016 Category: Service
After having a talk with Service/Parts Director I understand now why everything happened the way it did on my first visit. I am completely satisfied the second time around and will continue to go there for my automobile needs. Thank you Robert and George for getting my car taken car of and the awesome customer service. Keep it up!

11/09/2016 Category: Service
Poor service, no followup
This is my first brand new car. Disappointed in service. Everyone is quick to get the commission hassel you in parking lot but there is no urgency for repairs.
George E S., Service and Parts Director from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 11/10/2016

Mrs. Castillo, My Name is George Skinner and i am the parts & Service Director, i am very disappointed that this is how your visit was handled it sounds like it was very frustrating for you. Although we are going though numerous changes at this time in parts and service there is no excuse for one of our customers to feel this way and i will be calling you very shortly.

gskinner@mydallashyundai.com

I am so glade we were able to speak this morning about this, we genuinely love our customers and would never want you to feel this way, i am very happy we will be able to fix this for you tomorrow.

gskinner@mydallashyundai.com
George E S., Service and Parts Director from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 11/12/2016

I am very happy i was able to meet you and take care of your issues with your car, I will see you soon if you need anything at all let me know.

AW
Angie W.
Lancaster, TX
2013 HYUNDAI VELOSTER
10/12/2016 Category: Service
HYUANDAI SERVICE CENTER IS GREAT
Recently my keyfob would not open the car door. This has never happened and I have 2013 that I purchased new. I wasnt even thinking it could be the battery in my little device. I went to the service center and they had a new battery in my keyfob in probably less than 5 minutes. Problem solved. I love this service center.

10/12/2016 Category: Service
A DIFFERENT EXPERIENCE FROM BEGINNING TO END.
THE DIAL ON MY A/C WENT OUT FOR THE 4TH TIME. A SERVICE TECH ADVISED ME THAT HE WOULD ORDER THE PART AND CALL ME TO SCHEDULE MY SERVICE. HE NEVER CALLED. LET ME SAY THAT THIS HAS NEVER EVER HAPPENED TO ME AT THIS SERVICE CENTER. I EVENTUALLY CALLED THE SERVICE MANAGER GEORGE WHO WAS ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL. HE ADVISED ME THAT THE PART WAS IN AND SCHEDULED ME FOR SERVICE. WHEN I ARRIVED THINGS APPEARED TO BE BACK TO NORMAL, THE SERVICE TECHS (BOBBY) CAME RIGHT OUT TO HELP GET THE INFORMATION OF WHY I'M THERE FOR SERVICE. HE EVEN UPDATED ME AS SERVICE WAS BEING PERFORMED. ALL WONDERFUL, LIKE NORMAL FOR THEM. THEY (SERVICE TECHS) ALWAYS PROVIDE GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE. LASTLY, WHEN I WENT TO CHECK OUT COUNTER THE LADY BEHIND THE COUNTER WASNT CUSTOMER FRIENDLY AT ALL. SHE WAS LOOKING AT PAPERS AS IF I WASNT STANDING THERE. I FINALLY ADVISED HER THAT I NEEDED TO PICK UP MY CAR. AS SHE WAS SLOWLY HELPING ME THE PHONE RANG, SO OF COURSE, I WAS TREATED AS IF I WAS NOT STANDING THERE AT ALL, ONCE AGAIN. THIS HAS NEVER HAPPENED TO ME AT CHECKOUT. USUALLY ITS A VERY FRIENDLY PERSON THATS TAKING MY MONEY, NOT SO THIS TIME.
George E S., Service and Parts Director from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 10/12/2016

Mrs Wilson Thank you for the input, i am glad we were able to get you taken care of i know i spoke to you about your a/c issue, I really appreciate you taking the time to do these reviews because i put a lot of thought and processes in place based on these reviews.  I am very concerned about the not so helpful person that you speak of on this, i will call you this week so i can get more info to correct this.

Desoto, TX
09/25/2016 Category: Service
Love the place.

09/25/2016 Category: Service
Love the place.
I love the place just had one bad experience.😞
George E S., Service and Parts Director from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 09/26/2016

I am very concerned about your visit and apologize for the unprofessional comments, I would like to call you today after 11 am to see what happened so i can correct it. thank you so much for the feedback it is very important to us.

gskinner@mydallashyundai.com
George E S., Service and Parts Director from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 09/27/2016

It was great speaking with you, thanks for the feedback!

Sarah S.
River Ridge, LA
2016 Hyundai Elantra
09/14/2016 Category: Service
Quick response time, glad things are being looked into.

09/14/2016 Category: Service
ok
ok
George E S., Service and Parts Director from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 09/14/2016

Mrs. Singer, thank you for your review my name is George and i would like to call you later today to discuss what we could do better to make your experience a 5 star visit, again we really appreciate your business and i will speak to you soon.

George Skinner III
877-392-9560
George E S., Service and Parts Director from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 09/16/2016

George Skinner III

KR
Kathy R.
Cedar Hill, TX
2010 HYUNDAI ELANTRA
09/07/2014 Category: Service
Fantastic Resolution!
Previously, I had been to the dealership for service and a piece was left on the interior floor. I didn't have a clue where it belonged, so I had to return to the dealership for it to be returned to where it was supposed to be. In addition, there had been a rattle noise when my car was in gear, but idling (ex., at a red light or stop sign) and it had been doing it ever since I've had the car. Dean Davis was the Service Manager who contacted me about the part which had inadvertently been left off and so I told him that I had been in multiple times over the past four years regarding the rattling. He had both issues resolved within a couple of hours and I have never been happier to drive my car! It has never been quiet in idle until now! By the way, Mr. Stallings even stopped by the waiting area to say, "Hi!"

09/07/2014 Category: Service
Part left on car floor!
A part was left on my car floor and I don't know where it belongs, now I'm going to have to return to the dealership so that it can be put back where it belongs.
DEAN D. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 09/08/2014

I am sorry you had a poor experience, but I am going to do everything I can to regain your confidence in Bob Stallings Hyundai.  I really appreciated speaking with you today and look forward to seeing you here Wednesday to help resolve your issue.  Please ask for me when you arrive.
Dean Davis