4.6

Duncanville, TX
2014 Hyundai Tucson
10/08/2020 Category: Service
Customer Service
I've had nothing but great service from this dealership and I've been going to them for all my vehicle needs for a couple of years.
EDGAR C. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 10/08/2020

Thank you for the excellent review. We appreciate the 5-STARS!

CD
Clara D.
10/05/2020 Category: Service
Complete
Chris R. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 10/07/2020

Thank you for giving us feedback on your service. Due to the location on where the object was located and we do not plug tires here we use patches and patches have to be on a flat not curved surface,  we were not able to repair your tire, I am glad you were able to take it to where they plug tires and fix it for you. Have a great day.

Debbie M.
2011 Hyundai Elantra
10/04/2020 Category: Service
Customer service
Customer service has improved within the last six months,better communication from my service advisor,he also informed me of the service that’s due on my vehicle according to the mileage,the wait time was even better I didn’t have to wait a hour and a half for oil change,questions I had about my vehicle he was able to answer them before I left dealership.
JAMES C O. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 10/06/2020

Thank you for this 5 STAR review!

Chastity C.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/04/2020 Category: Service
Reasonable Value
Hyundai provides great service for a reasonable price, and I feel confident that my vehicle is in good hands.
JAMES C O. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 10/06/2020

Thank you for the kind words and giving us 5 STARS!

Derrena R.
10/02/2020 Category: Service
The service was fast and great!
JAMES C O. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 10/02/2020

Thank you for the kind words and giving us 5 STARS!

Courtney H.
10/01/2020 Category: Service
GREAT SERVICE!!!!
Had a warranty issue and it was fixed within 72hrs and they had to order the part I needed!!!!!!
JAMES C O. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 10/02/2020

Thank you Courtney for the kind words and giving us 5 STARS!

Jerry D.
Waxahachie, TX
2020 Hyundai Kona
09/28/2020 Category: Service
Good friendly service
Good service, friendly, and fast

Shirley B.
Desoto, TX
09/28/2020 Category: Service
Customer service
Shirley Butler
Chris R. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 09/28/2020

Thank you for filling out the survey it means a lot to me

TC
Theresa C.
2020 Hyundai Tucson
09/21/2020 Category: Service
The employee that work's for Mr. Bob Stalling
Theresa C
JAMES C O. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 09/22/2020

Thank you for the 5 STARS!

BF
Britney F.
Desoto, TX
09/21/2020 Category: Service
Things happen!
My visit started off a bit rough and rocky. I initially came in for an oil change Friday 9/11/2020 roughly around 4:15pm cst. Sunday afternoon while returning home from work my check engine and temperature like came on. Luckily I made it home and wasn’t stranded on the highway. I checked the oil and there was no oil in the engine. The majority of the oil leaked out onto my property (driver way). Subsequently having the the truck towed back to Bob Stallings for repair. Learning that the plug wasn’t screwed in entirely causing the leak and damages to my 2018 Hyundai Tucson. Upon my arrival Monday9/14/2020 at 7:02am cst I informed both managers Amy and Will of the issue at hand both apologized for the inconvenience and mishaps and I was immediately placed in a loaner as they instantly started diagnosing my vehicle. I Did speak with the service director Mr. Orta about the following issue and hoping that their establishment would rectify promptly and efficiently. Service Manager Will kept in contact with me throughout this ordeal and gave great detail as to why and how the oil leak occurred. I was provided with a letter for future references if any engine issues with the truck along with (4) free oil changes. Ultimately I decided to trade in my truck on Wednesday 9/16/2020. Mr. Orta did introduce me to the General Manager and the Sales Director at Bob Stallings who were informed of the incident but unfortunately we were unable to come to a general consensus on my monthly finance payment. This definitely was a unforeseen event that was out of my control. Mistakes do happen and we are all human but the one thing that I could very much so appreciate is the ownest that Bob Stallings dealership took in attempting to rectify the issue. Each individual to whom I came in contact with was very friendly and provided excellent customer service (Sales Director Miguel, Yessica, Will, Amy, GM & Mr. Orta). Each individual definitely rolled out the “red carpet”. I ultimately ended up trading in my Truck to Jerry’s Hyundai of Weatherford which makes my 3rd purchased vehicle with Jerry’s salesperson Dayana Northrip who was amazing and understood that trading in my vehicle wasn’t something in my immediate plans but also understood that the new vehicle needed to fall within my already established budget not offsetting any established obligations. Both dealerships were competitive for my business but Jerry’s Hyundai was able to seal the deal and kept me as one of their loyal customers. End result both dealerships did a great job rectifyingy my issue as always I’d definitely recommend the Hyundai brand and both dealerships for any consumer needs.
JAMES C O. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 09/21/2020

Thank you for allowing us an oppurtunity to correct the problem. We appreciate you and are excited with your new purchase! We hope to see you in the future!

Jackaline F.
Waxahachie, TX
09/19/2020 Category: Service
Great! Experience
What makes the experience so great! are the employees , staff n the service department mechanics which are very professional n friendly. U are always greeted friendly n the staff are always helpful. Its my second purchase @ Bob Stallings so that speaks without any other words how Great! my experience is with this Dealership
EDGAR C. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 09/21/2020

We appreciate your time and your kind words. Thank you for your excellent 5-STAR review!

Robert H.
Garland, TX
09/17/2020 Category: Service
Great service over all, I just feel like the Tech simply forgot to change my oil due to the high volume of work.
EDGAR C. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 09/21/2020

Thank you for your excellent 5-STAR review! We regret missing the oil change during your last visit and greatly appreciate you for being so understanding.

Donnie S.
Lancaster, TX
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/16/2020 Category: Service
Professional Efficient Service
Professional detailed service. Friendly staff that made me feel like I was a valued client.
EDGAR C. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 09/21/2020

Thank you for the great 5-STAR review!

09/15/2020 Category: Service
The people
Good
JAMES C O. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 09/16/2020

Thank you!

Chris R. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 09/22/2020

GL
Glenn L.
09/11/2020 Category: Service
Freindly Staff that makes you feel welcome.
No pressure here. I have always enjoyed making trips back to Bob Stallings Hyundai for my service needs.
Chris R. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 09/11/2020

Thank you so much for filling out the survey I greatly appreciate it.