IR
IAN R.
10/30/2019
Truck in for service
I've been bringing my vehicles in for the past several years, and Bob had been courteous and informative about anything that was needed to get back on the road.

John D.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
10/29/2019 Category: Service
John said the business was able to accommodate him in a timely manner. His vehicle was in and out quickly. He would recommend this business for service.

Jim P.
10/16/2019 Category: Service
Jim said the staff did an excellent job.

AA
AL A.
10/12/2019
excellent work.....as usual. Count on Bob to keep my truck runing..........
Been going to Bob's since he opened his shop in Ridgefield.
They really keep my vehicles running in great shape.
I highly recommend Bob's operation.

IW
ILIA W.
Chevrolet HHR
10/08/2019
Easy and Fair
The flashing light on my dashboard indicated that something was wrong with my tire pressure. I called Bob and he told me to come right in. As he had guessed, it was the change of temperature due to the weather that made the light flash. I asked him to change my oil and check things out. Everything was done within an hour, and at a very reasonable price. A very pleasant experience.

JOYCE W.
Honda Civic Sdn
10/04/2019
Trust
I my opinion, you can’t go wrong with the service at “Bobs Auto”!! Extremely trustworthy, fair prices, and great work!! The friendly staff is a plus. They go all out to make the customer feel
Satisfied and want to come back again.

Robert W.
09/20/2019 Category: Service
Robert said he would recommend this business for service.

OJ
Oliva J.
Acura TSX
09/19/2019 Category: Service
Oliva said she would recommend this business for service.

AW
Andrew W.
09/12/2019 Category: Service
Andrew has never had any problems there. They are fast and convenient.

KG
KAROL G.
09/10/2019
Very efficient, Honest. I don't trust my automobile, pickup or tractor to anyone else .

TZ
Tom Z.
Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/10/2019 Category: Service
Tom said the business was dependable, knowledgeable, timely and had a good price.

09/05/2019
Great service, as usual
Thank you Bob for your work and attention. I was late to book the service but I was first in line....thanks

LOURDES M.
08/31/2019
Reliable
This has become my preferred place to bring my car. They are Professional and trustworthy.

RD
ROSEMARY D.
La Center, WA
Kia Sedona
08/31/2019
Always great service at Bob's. We have been bringing both our cars to Bob's for a number of years and have always been very satisfied.

LL
LARRY L.
La Center, WA
Ford Windstar Wagon
08/18/2019
Reliability!
Quality service you can always count. Never a problem.