ROSE W.
Buick Lucerne
03/03/2021
Dependable
I can always depend on them whenever l need them for help.

PG
Pete G.
Reading, PA
03/02/2021 Category: Service
Pete said the service was great and he would recommend the business.

MA
MARGERY-JAMES A.
Thornton, PA
03/01/2021
100% the staff! So kind and accommodating!
Staff is so warm and friendly on the phone and in person. They take the time to explain what should be done and why and so willing to work with you. I never feel like I’m being ripped off like I have at other places. I highly recommend!!!

KATE B.
Exton, PA
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
02/28/2021
Customer Service
Always a great experience!

KO
KENNETH O.
Downingtown, PA
GMC Envoy
02/27/2021
Top notch quality of work
Boss automotive in my option have the best mechanics around. The quality of work they do is top notch. I’ve been a customer for the past two years. About two weeks ago my son found a screw in one of his tires. I was at work so I told him to call Boss to see if they can fit you in. They took him in right away plugged the tire at no cost. If you haven’t visited Boss you haven’t experienced great work and loyal people.

KC
KRISTEN C.
Coatesville, PA
02/26/2021
They have a wonderful staff- hard working and very honest.
My brother put me onto Boss Automotive’s shop 2 years ago. From my first appointment, I’ve always appreciated how they treat me and how they consult on my vehicles. I generally work in their side office while they work on my car and always feel comfortable. Their team is fantastic.

JOSEPH-IRENE K.
Mercedes-Benz E350
02/24/2021
Very accomodating
Excellent service and fair prices

JOHN-KAREN B.
Toyota Venza
02/22/2021
Customer focused, professional, conscientious, friendly

Phoenixville, PA
02/21/2021
Great People, They Just Care..
Great People, Attention To Detail. Done Right 1st Time & Quick Turn Around..

LR
Lincoln R.
Emmaus, PA
Honda Element
02/18/2021 Category: Service
Lincoln said great pricing, really friendly employees.

MICHAEL H.
Brookhaven, PA
Mercury Marauder
02/16/2021
o3 inspection
got inspection need rear hub and two shock absober fix running great. keep up the good work

JULIE S.
Jeep Liberty
02/15/2021
Fast Service
Car was at the shop first thing Monday morning for Inspection, Rear window motor replacement and the Dreaded Check Engine Light. Mike called a few hours later (lunchtime) to tell me the car was done & ready for pick-up. In these days when you have to make the most of your time out of the house & your money in your pocket, Chet & his Boss crew get it done!

GT
GINA T.
Chevrolet Cruze
02/12/2021
Relieved
Brought my daughter’s car to be worked on. Have to say Boss is my mechanic and thank you!

RD
REBECCA D.
Chadds Ford, PA
02/11/2021
Wonderful place!
Best place to go to get your cars needs taken care of! The staff is wonderful and the prices are great! I highly recommend everyone to come to boss!

Phoenixville, PA