Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

Exton, PA
Subaru XV Crosstrek
01/21/2019
Reliable w/ quick turnaround
These guys always have your vehicle back to you as soon as possible. Excellent service. Reliable.

JV
JACQUELINE V.
Lancaster, PA
01/16/2019
Very happy would not go anywhere else....
The best...Customer Service is great. Everyone is friendly and the service is available around my schedule.
They tell you what needs to be done with no pressure.
I would recommend Boss Automotive to all my family and friends.

RA
RONALD A.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
Awesome shop
I travel about 30 minutes to Boss Automotive and pass at least 20 other repair shops but I wouldn’t take my cars any place else.

BP
BOB P.
01/16/2019
Great People! Top-Notch Service!
As soon as you walk in you know you're in the right place. Ken makes you feel comfortable, takes the time to make sure he understands what you need and offers sound advice and recommendations. Most important they get it right the first time. No surprises or hidden charges. Thanks guys!

ALEX S.
Parkesburg, PA
Hyundai Santa Fe
01/15/2019
Usual great service!!
Chet once again took care of me quick and efficiently always with reasonable prices! Thanks again!!

CHANDLER B.
Coatesville, PA
BMW 745Li
01/15/2019
The owner!!!!!!
First of all I want to say Thank You Chet and your Staff for your Awesome service. I've know Chet for 30yrs plus. Honest guy and has always been. I knew he would diagnose my vehicle properly and give me the correct diagnosis. Again I want to Thank Boss Automotive for your "Awesome "Service!!!!!

LAURA M.
Nissan Titan
01/11/2019
LIKE FAMILY!
These guys take care of not only me, but a good amount of my friends and coworkers. They make sure my truck is always safe, always in good health, and give me a few good laughs while i’m there. They are like family to me, especially the way they care about my safety. Ken and Chet, and their team, are very knowledgeable and always know what the vehicle needs. I can’t thank them enough for what they do for me and our community!

CHRIS H.
01/11/2019
Great service!!
Chet was able to accommodate us on very short notice. His quote to replace my O2 sensor was spot on and he even took care of my oil change! Great service at a great price and extremely reliable and trustworthy!!!
Chet H. from Boss Automotive responded on 01/11/2019

Thanks chris, we look forward to taking care of all your automotive needs.

JOSEPH-CHRISTY M.
01/10/2019
Great people
I came in without an appointment as my car was leaking fluid. They fixed it the same day. They were there long after the shop had closed finishing up paperwork. Truly committed to customer satisfaction. We take all three vehicles there and would never go anywhere else.

CRAIG H.
Coatesville, PA
Nissan Frontier 2WD
01/03/2019
Amazing customer service
Boss automotive knows how to treat customers. I appreciate their knowledge, honesty and fair pricing. I always recommend boss automotive to my friends and family. They never disappoint!

RD
REBECCA D.
Chadds Ford, PA
12/31/2018
Amazing!
Boss Automotive is a WONDERFUL and EXTREMELY great business. I highly recommend anyone to go to them!! We have been going to them for years! Great staff!

JACK / DEBORAH S.

DARIA L.
GMC Acadia
12/27/2018
Exceptional service!
Boss Automotive once again saves the day. Not only did they make time for me, but they have the best automotive technicians around. I actually paid less than what I expected! Thank you, Boss Automotive.

JAMES-MADELINE W.
12/26/2018
Professional Service
Great service with friendly atmosphere.

MARK W.
Glen Mills, PA
Acura RDX
12/21/2018
inspection
I called for an annual car inspection at the last minute possible... The night before.

They asked me to come in first thing in the morning and see if they can fit me in. I showed up at 8am and was out before 10am. In addition to the inspection, I got the windshild wipers replaced and air filter replaced. They are professional and very friendly.

AR
Alejandra R.
Gordonville, PA
12/20/2018 Category: Service
Alejandra said that the place got everything done just right, provided her with good communication and did a good job.

EA
EMILY A.
Nissan Pathfinder
12/14/2018
Great, hard working and honest group of guys!!
Will never take my car anywhere else!!

JOANNE S.
12/11/2018
Ken & Chet
From the moment I first called until I walked out, I was treated with respect and I felt valued. Having just moved from NJ, it is comforting to have a car place I can go to when needed. I felt like family.

LL
LYNN L.
Ephrata, PA
Hyundai Accent
12/11/2018
Reliable and honest
Appointment was made quickly due to check engine light. Awesomely honest and reliable shop...I won’t go anywhere else!

RA
RONALD A.
Honda Accord Crosstour
12/07/2018
Awesome service!
Chet and his team are the best. They are honest, professional and courteous and provide excellent service. It’s great doing business with a local repair shop that does things the right way.