TW
TIPPY W.
Coatesville, PA
07/02/2020
Quick and quality service
Top notch service as always. Chet and his crew take care of you as soon as you walk in the door. Always friendly and answer any questions you might have to the fullest.

ROBIN G.
West Chester, PA
Mercedes-Benz ML320
06/30/2020
Pleasant, efficient and really good too.
The whole experience was fitted into my plans to make good use of my time while the service work was done. As always at Boss Automotive the results are pleasing and all stages of communication clear.

Jeff T.
Gap, PA
Mitsubishi Outlander
06/26/2020 Category: Service
Jeff said Chet and the mechanics were really great.

DO
DAVE O.
Jeep Liberty
06/25/2020
Quick and Honest service
Chet and Grant and the team got us in and out for a battery replacement with fair price and quick service and checked the car over to make sure what else is needed. Thanks guys.

STEPHANIE S.
Hyundai Tucson
06/23/2020
Awesome service!
Chet and his guys are great! Chet always fits me in quickly, most times being able to take me same day. I never feel like I’m being talked into a service that I don’t need and the pricing is affordable. Everyone is so friendly and I have always been happy with the work they have done on my cars. I recommend them to anyone who mentions they need work done!

RICK S.
06/22/2020
Personable honest
Work performed promptly and reasonable.

WH
WES / JOANNA H.
Glenmoore, PA
Volvo XC90
06/18/2020
Always the best customer service.

MICHAEL H.
Brookhaven, PA
GMC Savana Cutaway
06/16/2020
fix a flat
thanks for getting me out of jam. in fixing my tire

DOMINIC L.
Glen Mills, PA
Cadillac ATS
06/16/2020
Courteous & Professional..!
Always going out of the way to make it convenient from ME...! Thank You!

JOSEPH K.
West Chester, PA
Chevrolet Pickup
06/13/2020
Always the Best
I have a 27 year old truck and as one would expect, things break. I took it to Boss to have them locate a engine issue I was having. As usual Chet and his team located the problem, recommened a fix and most of all the fix at a fair price. Excellance in any endeavor is the ultimate goal of any professional and Chet and his team are true professionals in their field. They are highly recommended.

BRIAN B.
INFINITI G37 Coupe
06/13/2020
Best Experience
Best auto repair experience ever. Boss Automotive is my new go to repair shop.
Professional and flawless repair at a fair and reasonable cost!
Thank you!!!! Brian B

TW
TIPPY W.
Coatesville, PA
06/11/2020
Great service as always!
I’ve been taking my vehicles to Chet and his crew at Boss Automotive for 2 years now and I’ll never go anywhere else. It’s always quality service and done in a timely fashion. I would highly recommend their shop. Just wish I would’ve found them years ago.

ALEX S.
Parkesburg, PA
06/11/2020
Got vehicle back same day!
Good pronpt service as always. Grant was very positive and friendly. The work I had done was the day after a fender bender. So I really wanted it fixed that day...and it was! Thanks Chet and crew!!

WH
WES / JOANNA H.
Glenmoore, PA
Volvo XC90
06/10/2020
Great service !
Thank you Chet and staff ! We always appreciate your excellent service !
We highly recommend.

RD
REBECCA D.
Chadds Ford, PA
06/09/2020
Great experience
I’ve always had a great experience with the people at Boss! Will continue to come here. Highly recommend people to come here