Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

Exton, PA
GMC Acadia
07/12/2019
Fantastic service
Thanks again to Chet and his crew for taking care of our GMC. They are flexible and put the customer needs front and center. Thanks for another job well done!

WC
WILLIAM C.
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
07/11/2019
Would recommend to anybody
Great service, friendly and reliable, would recommend for fleet/personal vehicles

COREY C.
Ford Police Interceptor Utility
07/10/2019
Friendly REASONABLE (priced) service!
Just wanted to thank the guys at Boss for inspecting and catching a very crucial flaw in my vehicle! While my vehicle needed lots of work, they quickly found a solution and educated me on why it needed to be fixed ASAP! Love the work they do, and their personalities are the cherry on top!
Thanks Boss!
-Cox

CANDICE W.
Chester Springs, PA
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
07/09/2019
Awesome!
Thanks once again for taking great care of my car!! Great service, and friendly!!

DARIA L.
Downingtown, PA
GMC Acadia
07/06/2019
Fantastic Service and Price
Thank you for fixing my AC on a holiday Friday afternoon! And at such a reasonable cost. You saved me and my family again. Boss is the best!

CA
CHRIS A.
Chester Springs, PA
07/03/2019
Boss Auto does a great job. Honest. Fair prices. Quick service.

RJ
RON J.
07/02/2019
Chet and Ken were very professional
Chet and Ken were very professional

MT
MIKE T.
07/01/2019
They are knowledgeable, honest, fast and their prices are reasonable.
I have never been there for service where they disappointed me with their service and how quickly my repair was completed. I would highly recommend them to family, friends or strangers. If you are in need of an auto repair shop that will treat you honestly, fairly and promptly you cannot do any better than Boss Automotive.

ROBERT M.
Ulysses, PA
06/27/2019
Honesty and respect!
This was my first visit, I was treated with the utmost respect and honesty. I was treated like I was the boss! Not only will I be coming back, but I will be bringing my girlfriends car there too!
Thank you very much guys!

SK
SCOTT K.
INFINITI QX56
06/25/2019
Terrible experience with servicing of my Infiniti
Before I got my car towed to Boss with a starting/electrical issue, I was assured they had the right equipment and could fix it. Well they did not.... Could not fix or even replace the cruise control module. Now I have several new issues to deal with after the "service" - headlights don't work, moon roof won't open and key lock is not working. My car is 9 yrs old and I have lost confidence in Boss to work on my cars. Real shame because now I have to be extorted by the dealerships....
Chet H. from Boss Automotive responded on 06/26/2019

I'm very sorry you feel this way scott, i was very upfront with you through out the whole process that our attemp to repair the module and save you $2000.00 may or may not work and you chose to have us try ad fix it.

Ephrata, PA
Hyundai Accent
06/21/2019
Wonderful Service
Quick, thorough, friendly and professional! Highly recommend.

SJ
STEVEN J.
Atglen, PA
Dodge Caliber
06/20/2019
Hell yes!!!
I have been here twice now for vehicle inspection. Ken and his crew are top notch and very professional. Cost is fair and work is clean. I will be coming back for future needs for any of my vehicles.

ALEX S.

Reading, PA
Lincoln MKZ
06/14/2019
Awesome Automotive Shop
By far the best customer service in a auto shop I’ve seen in a very long time! Great people with great personalities who actually care about their clients! I’ve found my new auto shop that I will continue to come back to whenever I need something done! THANK YOU!!!!

Brooke H.
Milton, DE
06/13/2019
My Car Family
I walked in and was immediately greeted as if I was Norm from Cheers. It was glorious. I felt important right away. They had a cozy waiting room and took the time to make sure I was comfortable while they simultaneously gave my car the same level of care. I went in for fun modification for my Jeep and left with a family of car enthusiasts who shared in my joy.

ROSE W.
Buick Lucerne
06/13/2019
Dependable and Good Service. Ready to help all customers.
I can depend on company to be there for me, which is very important since I live alone. Thanks Ken, you're a life saver.

LAURA M.
Nissan Titan
06/12/2019
I break everything basically...
My whole driver side door/handle was jammed/broken. I was scared about this one but my guys at Boss are magicians. They have literally fixed everything on my truck, and now my door is good as new. Boss’s services and servicemen are truly a blessing to our community :)

SK
Skender K.
Norristown, PA
06/07/2019
Great Service as Usual
As always great service and a job well done. Boss Automotive never disappoints.

GT
GINA T.
Kia Forte
06/07/2019
Price and caring workers
I was pleased with the service and customer service. Friendly and clean environment. They seem to appreciate their customers which is a big plus!