JOANNE S.
BMW 540i xDrive
04/17/2021
Exceptional Service with Honesty & Integrity
For the 2nd time in 4 weeks, my husband blew out a tire in a pothole. This happened on Thursday evening. We had AAA tow the car to Boss.

Friday morning, we called and spoke with Mike. We asked if there was any way to get the car fixed by the end of the day as we had obligations the next day (Saturday/today) that required two cars. Not only did they get the tire, but they completed the job by 4:00!

The price was extremely reasonable, too! AND, they could have charged us for another alignment (which we had done 4 weeks prior), but they said they test drove it and we didn’t need it.

I highly recommend using Boss Automotive for all your vehicle needs.

ROSE W.
Buick Lucerne
04/14/2021
As always they make my problem easy to handle and I sincerely appreciate that.
I am very grateful to Chet and Mike for very quickly taking care of the recent problem with my car. Thanks guys.

RYAN C.
Kia Forte
04/14/2021
Boss is the boss
Quick, efficient, great price and comfortable waiting room for those that work.

WT
WAYNE T.
Thornton, PA
04/13/2021
Wayne
Always professional and get the job done on time

PV
PEGGY V.
Kia Forte Koup
04/09/2021
The owner
Great people and good prices

LH
Larry H.
Glen Mills, PA
04/03/2021 Category: Service
Larry said the scheduling was good the service done on time and the price was reasonable.

CANDICE S.
Ford Expedition EL
04/02/2021
Always the best!
Great care for my cars, as usual!! We appreciate you keeping us safe!

LP
LAURA P.
04/02/2021
Always great service!
Everyone here is so friendly and easy to work with. As a woman, I always have a hard time getting my car worked on without being talked down to during the process, and I never have that experience at Boss. They are respectful and kind, do great work, and are never overpriced. I hate going to the dealership for those reasons, and I'm glad I finally found a place in WC that I can count on.

J RICHARD H.
Kennett Square, PA
Buick Regal
04/01/2021
Quick Service & Saved Lots
Yesterday I struck a road hazard and cut the sidewall of a front tire on my car. After changing to the emergency spare tire, I drove to Boss Automotive. They got the replacement tire and had it ready to install when I returned today. After a short wait my car was ready and I learned that the Road Hazard Insurance covered the cost of the new tire Thanks Boss!

AVERY B.
04/01/2021
The provide good services.
The help as needed. Their services are realible an gaurentee. I will to go back afain when ever I iget with my car.

Duane B.
04/01/2021 Category: Service
Duane said the customer service is great and the staff are honest, good people.

GG
Grant G.
Honda Civic Cpe
03/27/2021 Category: Service
Grant said they did what he needed with his vehicle.

ROBIN G.
Mercedes-Benz ML320
03/23/2021
Attention to breakdown because of battery failure.
Very responsive to the customer. Good planning and prompt follow-up work made for a most satisfactory experience.

TH
TIM H.
03/22/2021
Another Great Experience at Boss Automotive!
Big thanks to Chet and all the guys at Boss Automotive for another great service experience ! These guys always deliver! You can be sure your getting quality work at fair and honest price. These guys are great !

WS
WILLIAM S.
03/21/2021
the very friendly prompt service.