JAMES B.
Brookhaven, PA
06/11/2021
Concern for your car and you.
Very friendly and courteous shop. I had a problem with my car not starting and the crew were quick to get my car up and running on the road again. Complete overall check of my car and problem was detected and corrected in a timely and professional manner. Great shop and highly trained employees. Please continue to support this business and have your automotive needs taken care of. Quality work is a very high standard here and satisfaction guaranteed.

DARIA L.
Downingtown, PA
Honda Civic Sdn
06/09/2021
Boss is Best
We can always count on Boss for the best service and the best price. Time and time again we can rely on their mechanics to keep us safe. Thank you!

DALE D.
West Chester, PA
Ford Expedition
06/07/2021
As always Honest and through!
Thanks guys for being such an honest shop. You do awesome work at a fair price and keep my 17 year old truck on the road!

GE
GREG E.
Claymont, DE
Nissan Pathfinder
06/04/2021
Phenomenal Service
I have brought vehicles numerous times and always get the best service. Couldn't find a shop with more professionalism and integrity!

SK
Great job as always!

TIMOTHY M.
West Chester, PA
06/01/2021
Boss is the best, excellent customer service.

BRYAN M.
Downingtown, PA
05/28/2021
Honestly professional
Great place to take your vehicles! Awesome people who are very professional!!!

WH
WES / JOANNA H.
Glenmoore, PA
05/27/2021
Thank you for the great service.

Berwyn, PA
Honda S2000
05/27/2021
Friendly and efficient and helpful
Been bringing my 20 year old car here for most of that 20 years and I keep coming back. I like the place and they've also given me a couple good recommendations that worked out well. Great to have a local option that is so worthwhile.

Stephanie M.
Glenmoore, PA
Saved The Day!!
Since I've barely used my car it was a surprise when the police "reminded" me that my car was 1-1/2 years overdue for inspection! One call to Boss got it taken care of immediately!! Fast, reliable, the nicest people but most importantly - Trustworthy!!! Thanks Chet and all!

Kassie S.
Coatesville, PA
Excellent Customer Service
Despite feeling frustrated over an inconsistent tail-light with a mind of its own, Boss Automotive ensured me that my car was in the best care. Anytime I had a question or concern about something, these guys were quick to respond and help ease the process of uncertainty while getting my care back into top-notch shape. I am thankful to have such a trusting and professional car mechanic that will help take care of my car. Thanks Boss Automotive for all of you hard work on our vehicles!

MICHAEL H.
Brookhaven, PA
Mercury Marauder
05/26/2021
bad injector
it was hesitating took it to boss and diagnosis as a bad injector fix it no problem great job

RD
REBECCA D.
Chadds Ford, PA
05/25/2021
Amazing service
I’ve been coming here for years. I have always had an excellent experience with the staff and never had an issue. They are the real deal! They are friendly, knowledgeable, prices are always fair, timely and talk to you as a part of the family unlike a lot of other places that look at you as a dollar sign. I will always recommend people to bring their cars here to Boss Automotive.

GF
GUY F.
Chester Springs, PA
Volvo 240
05/22/2021
The Team at Boss Automotive did a detailed safety check. We wouldn’t trust our cars to anyone else!

PS
PATTI S.
Coatesville, PA
05/18/2021
Don’t take your car anywhere else!
I have a laundry list of reasons why you should take your car to Boss Automotive for service but I’ll keep it short:
*The owner is honest and extremely trustworthy.
*Never in all the years that I have done business have I ever had an issue scheduling service even in emergency situations. Extremely accommodating in this regard.
*Very fair pricing for service. Technicians are top notch.