MK
Edgemont, PA
Kia Sorento
08/27/2020
Oil Change
The guys here are great! My car gets a lot of miles so I need a shop that can get me in and out. They did a great job! Speedy Oil change and I was back out on the road quickly! Comfortable waiting area is great too!

CARLA S.
08/26/2020
Trust Boss
Chet takes great care of our family fleet of vehicles. I always recommend Boss Automotive to all of my friends!

TIM B.
Mercury Mountaineer
08/26/2020
Boss Automotive is Awesome
Very professional and personable business class act from the top to bottom. Got the vehicle in and diagnosed it in a timely manner and kept me updated on the status of the vehicle. I highly recommend Boss Automotive you won’t be disappointed.

JASON D.
Audi Q7
08/25/2020
Excellent customer service
Very friendly and accommodating employees. Excellent customer service. The job was done quickly and was reasonably priced. I would highly recommend Boss Auto.

DALE D.
08/25/2020
Excellent and Honest service as always!
It is so hard these days to find an auto repair shop that you can trust. Boss is one of these shops and I can’t give them enough of a recommendation, these guys do great work with fair prices.

NINA O.
Honda Ridgeline
08/19/2020
AFFORDABLE & QUICK !
Very trustworthy & has great pricing. Location is convenient & quick service. I’ll definitely be back!!

MICHAEL H.
Brookhaven, PA
GMC Savana Cutaway
08/19/2020
rear brakes and tire
Went in for fixing a flat tire and then needing a rear brakes. Both got fix and is running and stopping great job. It will need rear brakes anyway, because it will be due for inspection in about two month.

KO
Kenneth O.
08/19/2020 Category: Service
Kenneth said the customer service is great, great people, they give him the time frame, and it's ready when they promise and the printout quote is specific. He appreciates the courtesy.

CHRIS H.
08/13/2020
Always great service!
We started going to Boss years ago and continue today for the reliable and honest service we receive every time. Great job again today!

EC
ERIN C.
Collegeville, PA
08/11/2020
Highly recommend!
My daughter is a student at WCU. When her car had issues I saw Boss automotive recommended on a parent group page. Well - I second that recommendation! Everything was taken care of over the phone - work was done quickly and at a fair price. Grateful parent here!

TH
TIM H.
Coatesville, PA
Buick Verano
08/07/2020
Excellent Service as usual !
Great place ! You won't be disappointed !

Cynthia B.
Coatesville, PA
Chrysler 200
08/07/2020 Category: Service
Cynthia said they are always accommodating , friendly and she has never had any problems.

PS
PAUL S.
08/06/2020
Always great service
As always, Boss provided great service and a fair price. Highly recommended.

AN
AMY N.
08/05/2020
A new battery in a pinch!
Chet and Boss never let me down. I called with an emergency and they had a new battery delivered and installed in an hour. Thanks!

KH
KAITLYN H.
08/03/2020
Amazing customer service
I am from New Jersey and go to school at West Chester University. I was on my way to my apartment at school, when my car started overheating. I brought my car to Boss Automotive, where they quickly got my car in and replaced my thermostat that day! Everyone I was in contact with was extremely kind and helpful. If I ever have any other car issues, I will definitely be going back there.