Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

CARRIE D.
Exton, PA
05/28/2019
Friendly people
Great experience today at Boss Automotive. Employees were all friendly and helpful. Getting your car fixed can be an intimidating endeavor. So, having someone like Ken up front, is really great. He really makes you feel at ease. Highly recommend!

CURT M.
Nissan Maxima
05/25/2019
Boss Automotive
Great place to have your vehicle repaired, will explain in detail what is needed. Friendly atmosphere.

MF
MARGARET F.
Thornton, PA
05/19/2019
Margaret F.
Thank you for helping me out with tire. Very pleased with service.

DARIA L.
GMC Acadia
05/18/2019
Boss is consistently reliable
No matter what service my car needs, I know I can depend on the team at Boss. I am consistently thrilled with both the price and quality. Thank you once again!!

SY
SCOTT Y.
05/17/2019
Always friendly, efficient, and competitive
As usual, my experience at Boss was, well, BOSS. They got me in and out while going the extra mile to advise me of an additional filter that needed to be replaced.

Mark H.
05/17/2019
5 Star Services
Always top service.

KO
Katherine o.
Thornton, PA
05/15/2019 Category: Service
Katherine said that the place was very friendly and did great work.

JEFF C.
Chester Springs, PA
05/14/2019
Great service with great staff

PS

Always great service!

MARIA M.
05/08/2019
Friendliness!
Everyone there is very friendly, they will do what it takes to make sure you leave with a smile & content.

EB
EDWARD B.
Scion xD
05/07/2019
Honest, strait forward, good work
I’ve been taking my car to Boss for two years now. They have always treated me with excellent and timely service. And....they’re nice people. I have a back injury and Ken stepped right up to help me with oil change which I normally do myself. What do you want from a car service? Fairness. You have it here.

Media, PA
MINI Cooper Clubman
05/06/2019
Great service, fair price.
Trust is an elusive commodity these days. I found it with Boss Automotive. They have made a customer.

SK
Skender K.
Norristown, PA
Nissan Sentra
05/03/2019
Honest and treats you like family
The staff at Boss Automotive are great. They are honest and true to what they do, and will work with you on all your automotive needs. Highly recommended!!!!!

SJ
SCOTT J.
04/25/2019
Where to take your car for service!
Took my daughters Hyundai here for service. Very friendly and they took care of her car quickly. Needed brakes and we didnt drop the car til 3 PM.....they had it all done by 5 at an affordable price!

VD
VINCE D.
04/25/2019
New customer
Been looking for a new mechanic since moving to the area. I hit it off when I spoke with Chet and quickly came to realize that he was my guy. Super friendly staff and great service.

JOHN-KAREN B.

DAVID M.
Exton, PA
04/19/2019
Great Service!
My job requires daily driving. Needed a couple of unexpected but important things quickly checked out. With very little notice, the busy Boss Automotive team took the time to take care of me and my car.

GE

RD
RON / KIM D.
Volvo S60
04/17/2019
Annual Inspection and front strut replacement
They replaced the 2 front struts on my 2007 Volvo More importantly they called me to talk about their plans. When the plan changed they talked with me again. I have used them for more than 10 years so they they did not need to get my okay to do the work They did a good job and saved me money in the proces. I am always pleased with the way they take care of my cars.