Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0
Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

01/30/2019
🙏🏻
It’s always something that you don’t see that can get you and you always find it. Thank you!

Mark G.
Thornton, PA
Lincoln MKC
01/29/2019
Professional Reliable and Fair Priced
Would be hard to find a more knowledgeable, honest and reputable automotive repair!

BRUCE S.
Honda Civic Si
01/29/2019
Fine Work
Very professional group, quick and correct service the first time. Great group of guys

DARIA L.
GMC Acadia
01/27/2019
Expert service and great price
I am so happy I took my car to Boss. I can trust them to figure it out quickly and honestly. The Engine Light could mean anything and especially in an older car like mine. Thank you!

TARA B.
Ford Edge
01/23/2019
The best mechanic in Chester county!
I do not take my car anywhere else. I am treated with respect, and after years of feeling like there were no honest auto shops around, boss automotive delivers amazing honest service every time! Prices are transparent and they explain problems in a clear concise way. I feel like I am a valued client, not a quick buck! They have earned my business gladly for all my auto maintenance needs!!!

TA
TAIMUR A.
01/23/2019
The team felt just like family to me!
I was referred over to Boss by another shop for a problem we've been trying to chase for almost 2 years. It's a BMW which was worked in by inexperienced mechanics who had no idea what they were doing. I had the vehicle serviced a BMW independent mechanic, who could not figure out what was wrong, neither did my local BMW dealer. I spoke with Ken at Boss automotive and instantly felt at ease. These guys were extremely patient and empathetic, I was frustrated as I could not figure out what would cause the driveline vibration. The team however suggested we try and rotate the driveshaft by one turn and then put it back together. That's it, problem was fixed. The first shop had knocked the driveshaft out of balance, which Boss Automotive was able to correct. I'm pleased with their service.

DAVID M.
Exton, PA
01/22/2019
Personal Service
Chet and crew are friendly, fair, honest and knowledgeable. They stand behind their work and truly care about customer satisfaction. Highly recommend Boss Automotive!

JARRYD H.
Exton, PA
Subaru XV Crosstrek
01/21/2019
Reliable w/ quick turnaround
These guys always have your vehicle back to you as soon as possible. Excellent service. Reliable.

JV
JACQUELINE V.
Lancaster, PA
01/16/2019
Very happy would not go anywhere else....
The best...Customer Service is great. Everyone is friendly and the service is available around my schedule.
They tell you what needs to be done with no pressure.
I would recommend Boss Automotive to all my family and friends.

RA
RONALD A.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
Awesome shop
I travel about 30 minutes to Boss Automotive and pass at least 20 other repair shops but I wouldn’t take my cars any place else.

BP
BOB P.
01/16/2019
Great People! Top-Notch Service!
As soon as you walk in you know you're in the right place. Ken makes you feel comfortable, takes the time to make sure he understands what you need and offers sound advice and recommendations. Most important they get it right the first time. No surprises or hidden charges. Thanks guys!

ALEX S.
Parkesburg, PA
Hyundai Santa Fe
01/15/2019
Usual great service!!
Chet once again took care of me quick and efficiently always with reasonable prices! Thanks again!!

CHANDLER B.
BMW 745Li
01/15/2019
The owner!!!!!!
First of all I want to say Thank You Chet and your Staff for your Awesome service. I've know Chet for 30yrs plus. Honest guy and has always been. I knew he would diagnose my vehicle properly and give me the correct diagnosis. Again I want to Thank Boss Automotive for your "Awesome "Service!!!!!

LAURA M.
Nissan Titan
01/11/2019
LIKE FAMILY!
These guys take care of not only me, but a good amount of my friends and coworkers. They make sure my truck is always safe, always in good health, and give me a few good laughs while i’m there. They are like family to me, especially the way they care about my safety. Ken and Chet, and their team, are very knowledgeable and always know what the vehicle needs. I can’t thank them enough for what they do for me and our community!

CHRIS H.
01/11/2019
Great service!!
Chet was able to accommodate us on very short notice. His quote to replace my O2 sensor was spot on and he even took care of my oil change! Great service at a great price and extremely reliable and trustworthy!!!
Chet H. from Boss Automotive responded on 01/11/2019

Thanks chris, we look forward to taking care of all your automotive needs.

JOSEPH-CHRISTY M.
01/10/2019
Great people
I came in without an appointment as my car was leaking fluid. They fixed it the same day. They were there long after the shop had closed finishing up paperwork. Truly committed to customer satisfaction. We take all three vehicles there and would never go anywhere else.

CRAIG H.
Nissan Frontier 2WD
01/03/2019
Amazing customer service
Boss automotive knows how to treat customers. I appreciate their knowledge, honesty and fair pricing. I always recommend boss automotive to my friends and family. They never disappoint!

RD
REBECCA D.
Chadds Ford, PA
12/31/2018
Amazing!
Boss Automotive is a WONDERFUL and EXTREMELY great business. I highly recommend anyone to go to them!! We have been going to them for years! Great staff!

JACK / DEBORAH S.

DARIA L.
GMC Acadia
12/27/2018
Exceptional service!
Boss Automotive once again saves the day. Not only did they make time for me, but they have the best automotive technicians around. I actually paid less than what I expected! Thank you, Boss Automotive.