Overall Rating 4.48/5Overall Rating 4.48/5Overall Rating 4.48/5Overall Rating 4.48/5rating 4.48

Overall Rating 3.9250025/5Overall Rating 3.9250025/5Overall Rating 3.9250025/5rating 3.9250025rating 3.9250025
Overall Rating 2.3/5Overall Rating 2.3/5rating 2.3rating 2.3rating 2.3

Rita B.
I love my car but...
I dread having to take it in for service... The Service dept. guys are all great, especially Mario.. but if the mechanics don't do the work right the first time then they are just spinning their wheels. Seems as if I have to go back twice anytime I get something done.
Another complaint is the lot is so overcrowded with cars you can barely get through. Too stressful all around.

Jonathan S.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
Good service by employees
Everything was great except the wait was two hours even with appointment last week it was 3 hour wait for an oil change with appointment

RJ
Ronald J.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
01/22/2019 Category: Service
new owner = better service!
Very happy to say that the new owners have remembered to put the customer first over $$. I have been a customer for 7 years now and have seen the shift too many times. Now I feel like I am getting a reasonable price for service work that I prefer to have done at my dealership. I should never have to go somewhere else to have my Hyundai serviced because of unrealistic pricing. An Excellent product deserves an Excellent dealership.

DA
Daniel A.
The People
The place is good, the People is nice and they are make sure you are taken care.

2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/19/2019 Category: Service
Great customer servise
great customer service

2006 Hyundai Elantra
Satisfied Customer, But...
The entryway road is in need of repair (again). The entryway to the dealership service area is cluttered with cars which makes it challenging to enter the service area. It's like an obstacle course. If we have someone picking us up after we drop off our vehicle, there is no place for them to park their car and difficulty for them to drive in close to the building. It would be good customer service if one of the staff would drive the finished car up to the customer waiting area instead of my having to search out the location of my car and try to carefully drive it out of the dealership trying not to scrape the new cars that are in my path. The dealership used to do this. Do they only do this for customers with newer cars??

Chad M.
Valrico, FL
Light fix
Corey and Caleb are great and easy to work with and gets the job done.

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/18/2019 Category: Service
It's a place to service my vehicle
Parking and getting to the Service, the entire dealership is just too difficult, too many cars and no parking.

Marion R.
01/18/2019 Category: Service
I’ve been going there for years service is great.
I’ve been going there for years service is great.

Middleburg, FL
2018 Hyundai Kona
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Communication is awesome on the status of your vehicle. Everyone is extremely professional and nice.

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Always great, communication needs improvement
Repairs are always done correctly, customer service is great, just wish I didn't have to wait an entire day after dropping my vehicle off to get an update, regardless if it is just an oil change or my larger warranty repair I just had done.

TC
Terry C.
Sun City Center, FL
2015 Hyundai Genesis
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Customer Service
Mario is an excellent service representative, and handled everything that needed done proficient.

Alex Lucas was always my service representative and now since he is no longer employed with Brandon Hyundai, I will always request Mario as my service representative.

A job well done! Thank you Mario!

NG
Nathan G.
Wimauma, FL
Does not support veterans
Changed price for oil change

AT
Alexis T.
Happy
Friendly and fairly quick service.

Valrico, FL
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/15/2019 Category: Service
Service dept especially my advisor jay musleh is awesome
In 5 years I had a sonata and a Santa fe and both vehicles had engine failure while under warranty. Hyundai made both vehicles right but I am not sure if I will buy a 3rd. I love my Santa fe it has amazing features but I trusted Hyundai twice and both times serious engine issue. I dont think I will trust buying another Hyundai again.

Javier P.
Seffner, FL
2015 Hyundai Veloster
01/15/2019 Category: Service
Not bad, but could be better.
Customer service (welcome) at the write up area. I felt like another person just waiting for service and not necessarily welcomed. The write area needs an upgrade or at least cleaning, painting and lighting. It looks like the little corner mechanic shop, rather than a nice service area at a new car dealer.

Marianne B.
Wimauma, FL
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/14/2019 Category: Service
Don't Service Your Car Here Unless You Have To!
Customer Service very poor, communication even worse, service area extremely unpleasant and uncomfortable. I only bring my car here when I know the service is going to be covered under warranty.
Michael S R. from Brandon Hyundai responded on 01/17/2019

WE APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS AS WELL AS YOUR FEEDBACK. WE APOLOGIZE ON BEHALF OF OUR SUBPAR SERVICE YOU HAVE RECENTLY RECEIVED. YOUR FEEDBACK WILL ASSIST US GOING FORWARD. WE WOULD LIKE TO OFFER YOU A COMPLIMENTARY OIL CHANGE AND TIRE ROTATION.

RL
Renee L.
2019 Hyundai Kona
01/14/2019 Category: Service
Very satisfied
Service was prompt, polite and positive. Everyone is a delight to work with at this dealership and service center.

Ruskin, FL
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/13/2019 Category: Service
Great personalized service
Assurance that repairs and service are done right with explanations as to what needs to be done.

Palm Harbor, FL
2015 Hyundai Tucson
01/12/2019 Category: Service
Service on my car
I took my car to another dealership only bc it was the closet one to me in the area I was traveling. They quoted me & made me feel pressured to have the work done. I called Corey at Brandon explained my situation & I took it the next morning. He told me exactly what the car needed which was completely off from the other dealership. I will never go to another dealership. I feel like Brandon cares about the customer & they know what they are doing.