Overall Rating 4.49/5Overall Rating 4.49/5Overall Rating 4.49/5Overall Rating 4.49/5rating 4.49

Overall Rating 3.6101734/5Overall Rating 3.6101734/5Overall Rating 3.6101734/5rating 3.6101734rating 3.6101734
Overall Rating 2.22034/5Overall Rating 2.22034/5rating 2.22034rating 2.22034rating 2.22034

DF
Diana F.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
Service Experience
I recieved excellant service. The service advisor was very attenative. He listened to my concerns and handle everything that I had brought the vehicle in for. He also advised me of some concerns that should be taken care of in the near future. Everything ws done professional and i a timely manner

Matthew B.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
Great service dept
Love Johnny G, good he's back!

Kevin M.

Good service overall

Valrico, FL
2014 Hyundai Elantra
Reeee
They drain the bad oil from my car. They fill the good oil into my car. EZ-PZ.

AK
Ashley K.
Ochopee, FL
2015 Hyundai Elantra
Expect to wait
I called on Friday to make an appointment for a Saturday oil change and the woman on the phone told me I wouldn’t need an appointment since that’s part of the express service. I show up Saturday at 12:30 and wasn’t acknowledged until 12:50. Service guy asked if I had an appointment and I said no because the woman on the phone said I didn’t need one. Oil change wasn’t completed until 2:30.
Fe7c6d537a4fd423c8cab906e88ce8f5?s=28
Michael S R. from Brandon Hyundai responded on 05/23/2018

Hello Ashley. We appreciate your business as well as your feedback. We utilize your comments in seeing are short comings and where we need to improve.  The 5 star rating solely rates  your advisor. I would like to extend a complimentary oil change for your inconvenience. Please notify me the day prior to your arrival and I will see to it that you are taken care of.  If you had a good experience with the service advisor but not the situation, I ask if you can Rescore him 5 stars with your original comments.

2016 Hyundai Elantra
Quick and friendly service
Always able to fit me in without an appointment

05/22/2018 Category: Service
I don't like having to type in a review
I had great service on my car, but being forced to type in a review in order to give my service technician 5 stars pisses me off. Other reviews for other businesses allow me to just select the # of stars. So I guess my review is that the technician was very helpful but the website review is irritating to me.

NS
Nilda S.
2012 Hyundai Accent
05/22/2018 Category: Service
I drop of my vehicle at Brandon Hyundai for all my maintenance services. Very happy with the work and customer service 👍🏻

EL
Eduardo L.
05/21/2018 Category: Service
Service is always great..You all need to consider a bigger place
Everyonecis friendly, helpful, knowledgeable.
The one drawback is that the campus is too small for all of the business done there.
Maybe you should check out the big car lot on HW60 across from Wal- Mart and Home Depot. If anyone can make that carlot a success Huyandi Can!!

Lakeland, FL
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
05/20/2018 Category: Service
The staff is extremely friendly and caring!

EO
Ehinomen O.
Gibsonton, FL
05/19/2018 Category: Service
My service was timely and professional
My service was timely and professional. Will always come back for servicing.

Valrico, FL
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Friendly service
The service leader was knowledgeable and friendly very thorough in detailing and reviewing what action was taken with my vehicle

JJ
John J.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
GOOD SERVICE
Service department was great. We had a noise coming from engine, thinking it was a pulley. It turned out to be a defective engine, which they took responsibility for and replaced the entire engine with a new one. They gave us a rental for the duration which was great. The only complaint is we still hear the noise in the engine. Will have to take back for that but still impressed with the service.

TC
Terry C.
Sun City Center, FL
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Service Advisor, Alex Lukacs
Alex, always tells it like it is. No sugarcoating the truth. I know they have to perform sales and I was question one particular. The Rear Axle Service, I thought this was not needed but come to find out when I had this done and drove away, I could tell the difference in the work that was performed. The car drove like it did the day I bought it. I guess when they say you should have it done at 30,000? You should not wait, like I did until 40,000. All in all everything went as according to planned and Alex always goes the extra mile for his customers. Alex does not pressure you, he just states it, as it is!

EZ
Eric Z.
Davenport, FL
Do something
Oke

2013 Hyundai Genesis Co
Awesome service
Complementary wifi, informative and polite staff.

Matt C.
Calumet City, IL
05/16/2018 Category: Service
Great service and great people
Great service and great people was in and out in under an hour for an oil change and tire rotation

James S.
Sun City Center, FL
2011 Hyundai Veracruz
05/16/2018 Category: Service
Money grubbing, overpriced, over staffed facility.
One star because you exsist.
Fe7c6d537a4fd423c8cab906e88ce8f5?s=28
Michael S R. from Brandon Hyundai responded on 05/16/2018

GOOD AFTERNOON JAMES. WE APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS AND APOLOGIZE FOR YOUR INCONVENIENCE. IT APPEARS THE 1$100 YOUR WERE CHARGED WAS FOR A DEDUCTABLE ON AN EXTENDED WARRANTY YOU PURCHASED. WE ARE CURRENTLY LOOKING INTO OUR PRICES AND I WOULD LIKE TO HEAR SOME OF THE PRICES YOU ARE RECEIVING TO SEE WHERE WE COMPARE. WE SHOULD BE CLOSE IF NOT LESS. OUR OIL CHANGES RANGE FROM 9.95 - 19.95. AGAIN, WE APPRECIATE YOUR FEEDBACK AND BUSINESS AS IT WILL B THE ONLY WAY WE CAN GROW AND OFFER EXCEPTIONAL SERVICE.