Overall Rating 3.9767488/5Overall Rating 3.9767488/5Overall Rating 3.9767488/5rating 3.9767488rating 3.9767488
Overall Rating 2.31395/5Overall Rating 2.31395/5rating 2.31395rating 2.31395rating 2.31395

GP
Glenn P.
Apollo Beach, FL
04/18/2019 Category: Service
More customer aware than previous ownership.
Fast service, didn't attempt to oversell service, and completed the required work.

Lithia, FL
2016 Hyundai Veloster
04/18/2019 Category: Service
Service was good

Roy R.
04/17/2019 Category: Service
Courteous, timely service, and explaination of future service needs
From the moment I pulled up I was met with a helpful service agent that reviewed my cars
Needs, the work to be done, and directed to a
Comfortable waiting area. I’ve bought 3 Hyundais because of your warrantees and
Service, and as long as you continue proviiding the best of both, I will keep coming back,
Thank You!

Palm Harbor, FL
2015 Hyundai Tucson
04/17/2019 Category: Service
Oil Change
I called the main number to the service department & asked about an oil change & was told 2 weeks out. I said thank you & hung up. I called Corey & he told me to bring the car in later in the afternoon & I did & my car was ready by 5pm. I was $1k over the limit & could not wait 2 weeks for an oil change. Corey went above & beyond. Thank you Corey

John W.
Lakeland, FL
2016 Hyundai Genesis
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Problem solved!
My salesman, Mr. Wolf, was the best. I found a problem after purchasing my 2016 Genesis. I reported the problem with the blind spot detection and the service team swung into action. Thank you Anthony for your excellent service and thank you Wolf for having my back.

David M.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Staff and service
Excellent service in a timely matter.
Fair price and great staff.

Jennifer H.
2018 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
04/15/2019 Category: Service
I dropped my car off in the morning and picked it up after work. They addressed all of my concerns and getting in and out was quick and easy. Thanks!

GB
Gus B.
04/12/2019 Category: Service
Everything was smooth, organized and easy to understand where and what was to happen.
A-one.

Overall great experience

Sun City Center, FL
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/11/2019 Category: Service
Interaction with customers need improvement.
Service representative did not review maintenance actions or needed followup maintenance with me when completed.

RD
Robert D.
2012 Hyundai Equus
Maintenance
I had to take my car in for maintenance. They had to order the part and it came in. They had my car for part of the day and it was finished my the end of the day. My windows were acting up, but they could not figure out that part because by the time they got it, it was working fine.

Janelle G.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Feedback
N/A

Charlene M.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/11/2019 Category: Service
Normally great but last two times missed something.
Normally I have received great service but the last two times I have been in for an oil change, they have forgotten to reset the service message so now it states that I am over 5500 miles past due for service. I mentioned it when the tech brought my vehicle to me and was assured it was taken care of, however, it still comes up everytime I turn the car on.

GL
Yes I do

Douglas W.
Arlington Heights, IL
MIA
This location is under new management but they need more time to make a change! The service center is up for grabs. I had appointment and I was still there 2 hours!
Michael S R. from Brandon Hyundai responded on 04/19/2019

WE APPRECIATYE YOUR BUSINESS AS WELL AS YOOUR FEEDBACK

Merritt D.
Seffner, FL
Brandon Hyundai
The service was very good. I was in and out within an hour for a wheel alignment and oil change. The Sevice Manager and Cory Leisure were great!

GW
Glenn W.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Treated like family!
Can't say enough good things about Brandon Hyundai service with Mario. He makes a possible stressful service visit feel like a walk in the park. Morgan execs.... You are very lucky to have Mario working for you!

Maria D.
Tampa, FL
2016 Hyundai Genesis Co
04/09/2019 Category: Service
Easy in and out although the parking lot is a little tight
Im glad they started oil changes without an appointment

Wimauma, FL

Stephen G.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/08/2019 Category: Service
Brandon Hyundai - Great value for military
Recent visit was to address a recall on our 2013 Santa Fe Sport. The service tech said to allow about 2 hours. An hour later my car was washed and sitting out front waiting for me. I own two Hyundai`s and have been a regular at Brandon Hyundai since late 2012. Would not think of going anywhere else.