Overall Rating 4.49/5Overall Rating 4.49/5Overall Rating 4.49/5Overall Rating 4.49/5rating 4.49

Overall Rating 3.7076954/5Overall Rating 3.7076954/5Overall Rating 3.7076954/5rating 3.7076954rating 3.7076954
Overall Rating 2.22222/5Overall Rating 2.22222/5rating 2.22222rating 2.22222rating 2.22222

Kimberly B.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai owner 6+
I love the whole experience

Michael W.
Friendly Reception, Excellent Service
Even without an appointment was able to get Saturday service for my Elantra

LR
Lisa R.
Lakeland, FL
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
Awesome service!
I got my car serviced in a timely manner.

Kenneth B.
Valrico, FL
2014 Hyundai Equus
Great service and honesty
Great service and honesty

PP
Pamela P.
Hyundai service center
I like the fact that Mario is always upfront with me about what needs to be done to my car and what I can wait on and what needs to be done right away and keeps me informed on the care of my car

JO
Julianne O.
The service was great.
Alex was professional and provided a rental so that I did not have to drive my vehicle while waiting for parts. They got my car fixed the next day.

Have No Complaints
Everything went well for my service.

CK
Carter K.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/18/2018 Category: Service
I have to say my service rep was very professional and got my in and out for my 15,000 service in no time. My only complaint is I had emailed Service Director MIke Rago 2 times per direction of sales dept to try to get pricing of what is suggested for 15,000 that is not covered by the free service for purchasing a santa fe at Brandon Hyundai. Inever got a response.

HG
Howard G.
Lithia, FL
Best service department
Brandon Hyundi has the best service in all aspects. My service advisor Alex is a true professional. He always looks out for what’s best for my car and my pocket. Guys like him only come around so often. Alex is a true asset to the company. Job well done!!!!

KT
Kevin T.
2016 Hyundai Accent
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Service was performed in the time quoted for a reasonable price. No complaints.

Dwight B.
Temple Terr, FL
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Took two tries to fix a problem
Brought my Sonata in because the right outside mirror was not working properly because it would not move left or right. I was there 3 hours when service advisor Corey advised y car was ready. When I went to the car, however, the mirror still did not function properly. I waited for Corey to return and informed him and he took the car back to service. After about a half hour, he told me it was ready. The frustrating part is that no one checked to make sure the problem was fixed. It was returned with the same problem. Perhaps someone should act in the role of Quality Assurance, because it would have been clear the problem was not solved. Waiting 3 hours for the problem mot to be fixed is a bit much.

OJ
Oscar J.
Lithia, FL
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Good technical service and advise
Cory provided great advise to help me keep my car in great condition. Repairs were done and the warranty covered it all. The 100k limited warranty you offered when I first bought the car was a great feature.

MJ
Maxine J.
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Great service as always. The level of service was excellant.

Wimauma, FL

AG
Ashley G.
09/15/2018 Category: Service
Poor communication and time
Vehicle wasn’t ready when I got there after being called and advised it was ready to go. Had to wait an additional 45 min while it was being washed when in fact it was still being serviced.
Michael S R. from Brandon Hyundai responded on 09/15/2018

we appreciate your feedback as well as your business. your comments will asssit us on our shor comings and we are committed to correcting them.

MF
Myrta F.
09/15/2018 Category: Service
Iservice
Good job

Ruskin, FL
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Repaired my car
Well the service was good it's just it did take longer than expected to get my car, but in the future I'll only use them for oil changes seeing its a lot quicker

09/14/2018 Category: Service
One of many visits for an oil change
Service an times need to improve
Michael S R. from Brandon Hyundai responded on 09/15/2018

WE APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS AS WELL AS YOUR COMMENTS. WE ARE CURRENTLY IN THE PROCESS OF ADDING MORE TECH STAFF TO LIMIT YOUR OIL CHANGE WAIT TIMES. WE ASK IF THE SERVICE ADVISOR COREY TOOK GOOD CARE OF YOU IF YOU CAN PERSONALY SCORE HIM A 5 STAR RATING, AS THE SURVEY DIRECTLY EFFECTS HIM.

WW
William W.
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service!
Alex is always very professional and gives the best service as well as Peter!