Overall Rating 3.633337/5Overall Rating 3.633337/5Overall Rating 3.633337/5rating 3.633337rating 3.633337
Overall Rating 2.21667/5Overall Rating 2.21667/5rating 2.21667rating 2.21667rating 2.21667

VF

Dave
Because they care

Shirley S.
Lack of communication
Lack of communication and information to the costumer
Michael S R. from Brandon Hyundai responded on 07/14/2018

HELLO SHIRLEY. WE APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS AS WELL AS YOUR FEEDBACK. YOUR COMMENTS ASSSIT US WHERE WE ARE FALLING SHORT AND WHERE WE NEED TO CORRECT THE CONCERN. I DID SPEAK WIH DAN IN REGARDS TO THIS SITUATION AND HE DID EXPLAIN TO ME HIS SINCERE APOLOGIES FORGETTING TO TELL YOU ABOUT THE HORN. I ALSO UNDERSTAND THE FOREMAN WAS IN CONTACT WITH A RELATIVE AND WE ARE TRYING TO WORK OUT A RESOLUTION. AGAIN, WE APOLOGIZE FOR YOUR DISPLEASURE AND WE ARE COMMITTED TO CREATING A MORE PLEASANT EXPERIENCE OF COMMUNICATION FOR YOU.

WB
Warrena B.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
I love Hyundai
I have always had a great experience

KC
Kathy C.
2010 Hyundai Elantra
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Dan and Pete were great! I am always completed satisfied when Pete works on my car! He is great!!

Joyce B.
Friendly Service with a smile
I am always treated with respect and appreciate my service advisor Alex Lukacs

LH
Leslie H.
Valrico, FL
2016 Hyundai Elantra
07/13/2018 Category: Service
The service manager Dan was excellent and knowledgable
The truck wouldn't latch and he had the technician diagnose the problem right away and ordered the parts replacement kit. It wasn't in stock anywhere locally so he had one sent over night from California. The next morning I came in and Dan had everything ready. The work was done to replace the mechanism and I was out of there within two hours.

NM
Nancy M.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service.
Great service and friendly staff.

TF

Apollo Beach, FL
Fast, friendly, efficient.

James H.
Routine service
As always quick in & out everyone is really helpful and nice.

DN
David N.
Maintenance Follow Up
Did a good job at trying to fix a few items. Hyundais are reliable vehicles.
Michael S R. from Brandon Hyundai responded on 07/12/2018

GOOD AFTERNOON DAVID. WE APPRCIATE YOUR BUSINESS AND APOLOGIZE WE FELL SHORT OF YOU EXPECTATIONS. PLEASE REACH OUT TO US IN REFERENCE TO INSPECTING THE MARKS FROM THE PIN STRIPE.  THE 5 STAR RATING SOLELY RATES THE SERVICE ADVISOR JOHNNY.  WE ASK IF YOU WERE SATIFIED WITH HIM TO PLEASE RESCORE HIM ON THE SURVEY. THANK YOU AGAIN FOR YOUR BUSINESS.

AG
Allison G.
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt

Jerry A.
Sun City Center, FL
Alex Lukas
Alex has handled all of the service on our vehicle since it was purchased from another dealer. He has always provided excellent and professional service. If we ever have a question he provides us with an honest and knowledgeable answer. I can't recall ever receiving the level of service and concern we receive from Alex.

OIL CHANGE
The service is always 5 Stars with great customer service . But this time the only issue I had was they did not renew my next service sticker, which is not mandatory but is a nice reminder to get it done.
Great car maker great dealership

1st time service
Great service.

Susan B.
Sun City Center, FL
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/10/2018 Category: Service
Super busy, but good service
First off - I worked in Customer Satisfaction for 20 years - these guys all ' coach ' the survey and tell you they want a '5' - that's crap , my employer never allowed people to do that - let them give honest opinions.

So - good job by the greeting staff and checkout person per usual - I will give you a 4 or 5 based on actual results we have been very happy with the service personnel.

Best suggestion is to expand your service department. Free WiFi in the crowded waiting room would be great as well.

CV
Charles V.
07/10/2018 Category: Service
Pleasant, kind, understanding and knowledgeable service personnel!!
I was taken care of very quickly and was treated very kindly. I had a problem with the car and I was offered an appointment that exact day and also offered a towing option if needed. My car was repaired very quickly and they used my coupons for which I was grateful. I actually feel a part of the family when I am at the service department. I wish I could remember the gentlemens names but I’m sure you can look at the record and please compliment the guys for me.
Thank you for all you do!!
Respectfully,
Christine Verbosky

SA
Sims A.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Sevice is Amazing!!
I deal with my service advisor Alex on a regular basis, and driving for work I am getting my vehicle serviced almost twice a month. The staff is accommodating and friendly and works with my busy schedule. I have never been anywhere else to get my vehicle serviced and have no reason to shop around.