Overall Rating 4.49/5Overall Rating 4.49/5Overall Rating 4.49/5Overall Rating 4.49/5rating 4.49

Overall Rating 3.8333375/5Overall Rating 3.8333375/5Overall Rating 3.8333375/5rating 3.8333375rating 3.8333375
Overall Rating 2.25352/5Overall Rating 2.25352/5rating 2.25352rating 2.25352rating 2.25352

11/12/2018 Category: Service
Quality service
Always quality work done performed on my car

Service has changed
Not as happy as I have always been in the past....
Michael S R. from Brandon Hyundai responded on 11/10/2018

GOOD MORNING MR. WATTERS. WE APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS AND DEFINETLY YOUR FEEDBACK. WE ARE STILL IN RENOVATIONS MODE AND OUR FORMULATING THE NEW WAITING AREAS AND SERVICE WRITE UP FOR BETTER APPEARANCE AS WELL AS COMFORT. THE MORNING AND AFTERNOON SNACKS IS SOMETHING NEW TO OFFER OUR GUESTS AND SHOULD NOT BE TAKEN BY ANY EMPLOYEE OF THE DEALERSHIP. WE NOW HAVE 2 SERVICE GREETERS THAT WILL ASSIST YOU AS YOU ARRIVE TO DIRECT YOU DURING YOUR SERVICE WRITE UP. WE ASK IF YOU WERE SATISFIED WITH COREY IF YOU CAN PLEASE RESCORE HIM A 5 STAR AS THIS SURVEY DIRECTLY REFLECTS HIM PERSONALLY. WE WOULD LIKE TO OFFER YOU A COMPLIMENTARY OIL CHANGE AND A COMPLETE DETAIL FOR YOUR INCONVENIENCES.

Excellent Customer Service
Excellent Customer Service

RV
Raymond V.
Poor timing
Takes to long to get an oil change, especially when you are second in line at 720 am!
Michael S R. from Brandon Hyundai responded on 11/09/2018

we appreciate your business as well as your comments. we are in the process of adding additional technical staff to facilitate our customers needs. i agree that the time it took for the services you had performed is too long.  the 5 star rating solely rates the service advisor mario. we ask if you were satisfied with him if you can please rescore him a 5 using your same comments.  we would also like to offer you a complimentary oil change and tire rotation for your inconveniences.

Carol C.
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Great team in service center
I felt that the service team took really good care of me.

Tommy M.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
Very nice service
Service is 5 star

Damm bad service
I hope to never go backl
Michael S R. from Brandon Hyundai responded on 11/09/2018

we appreciate your feedback as well as your business and will be reaching out to you shortly.

Tampa, FL
Disappointed.
Not up to par this time
Michael S R. from Brandon Hyundai responded on 11/07/2018

GOOD AFTERNOON. WE APPRECIATE YOUR FEEDBACK AS WELL AS YOUR BUSINESS. WE ARE CURRENTLY IN THE PROCESS OF REARRANGING THE LOT AND POSSIBLY PURCHASING ANOTHER LOT TO MINIMIZE TRAFFIC AND VEHICLE INVENTORY. YOUR COMMENTS WILL ASSIST US ON WHERE WE ARE FALLING SHORT AND WHERE WE NEED TO IMPROVE. WE WOULD LILKE TO OFFER YOU A FREE OIL CHANGE

Miami, FL
Poor costumer service.
Communication with costumers needs to improve. The service department does a very poor job at communicating with the costumers. I only got calls after speaking to managers in the sales department and having them get in touch with service.
Michael S R. from Brandon Hyundai responded on 11/07/2018

HELLO CARLOS. WE APPRECIATE YOUR FEEDBACK AS WELL AS YOUR COMMENTS.  YOUR FEEDBACK WILL ASSIST US MOVING FORWARD. I WOULD LIKE TO OFFER YOU A COMPLIMENTARY OIL CHANGE FOR YOUR INCONVENIENCES.

ME
Mark E.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
11/06/2018 Category: Service
There is a noticeable difference with the new ownership. Kory does a great job with explaining what needs to be done. He is very knowledgeable.

2014 Hyundai Elantra
Service vs. Sales
Service department is great, helpful, friendly and straight forward. Sales is the opposite - rude, condescending, and unethical. Total bait and switch when I bought my last car. Will never buy a car here again.

James S.
2011 Hyundai Veracruz
Give Cory a raise
I have been to Brandon Hyundai a dozen times or more and this time was the first time that the service advisor, Corey, took the time and occasions to find me thru the course of the day to keep me up to date on the progress of repairs to my vehicle. The next time I need service you can be sure I will ask for Corey. This is the way it should be since I'm not allowed to get into the 'pit' with the mechanic.

Better than nothing.
Things do get fixed, although it takes all day. I am retired so I have all day.
Michael S R. from Brandon Hyundai responded on 11/06/2018

WE WILL BE REACHING OUT TO YOU.

Michael S R. from Brandon Hyundai responded on 11/06/2018

THE 5 STAR RATING SOLELY REFLECTS COREY, YOUR SERVICE ADVISOR. WE APPRECIATE YOUR FEEDBACK AS IT WILL ASSIST US TO MAKING OUR DFEALERSHIP BETTER FOR OUR GUESTS.

Maria R.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
11/05/2018 Category: Service
your attdants are very efficient and corteus . They have remodeled the place to make you feel comfortable while you wait.
The attendants were courteous and efficient.

Tampa, FL
2015 Hyundai Veloster
11/03/2018 Category: Service
I received a satisfactory service.

Ruskin, FL

Hudson, FL
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/01/2018 Category: Service
Oil changge
A simple oil change took 2.5 hrs. Dealership is under new ownership and undergoing renovations, so I understand things are in transition. Have been using this service department for over 12 yrs. and I trust they will work through their changes.

BD
Bob D.
Wimauma, FL
10/31/2018 Category: Service
QUITE PLEASED
Great service department. They had to order parts, gave me a loaner, and car was ready as promised.

WM
Wayne M.
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Easy online appointments and reasonable wait times for basic service.
5000 mile service was easy to set and a very good length of time for completion. Car wash is a good plus.

KF
Keith F.
Thonotosassa, FL
Fast setvice
The only thing that the service department does; is everytime i go for a check uo they always seem to find something else that needs to be done

PS
Parris S.
Emergency battery work
On Friday, Oct. 26, 2018, I went to my car to drive to work. Lots of clicks when I tried to start my 2017 Elantra. I called Hyundai Road Service and the very nice lady immediately called for
one of your mobile repair people to go to my house. He was there in 15 minutes and had my car started in 5 minutes. As I was not certain if my car would start again upon the end of my work day in Tampa, I called Brandon Hyundai and spoke with Jay Muslie (Spelling of last name could be wrong). He suggested I drive down to Brandon Hyundai and he would get me help right away.

I drove down and Jay had me on the road again within 25 minutes. I needed a new battery, which was covered by my warranty. I was very pleased with both the road service , Jay, and Brandon's service department.

Parris Sepe

2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Staff is always helpful and professional
I have always been pleased with the service center and the staff at Brandon Hyundai.