Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0
Latest Review about 2 months ago

PS
PAM S.
01/13/2017
I can get in same day, very dependable!
Whenever I have an issue or even just for regular service they always get me in that day. quick, thorough, and Josh is great
with customers!
Marty K. from Brandywine Auto Repair responded on 01/30/2017

It's always nice to talk to you and George when you come in. We appreciate your business over the years.

MT
Manuel T.
Chevrolet Colorado
01/13/2017 Category: Service
Manuel said this business has excellent service, and they did a great job.
Marty K. from Brandywine Auto Repair responded on 01/30/2017

We appreciate your review Manuel. Luckily your truck's tail light was very inexpensive.

WN
William N.
01/09/2017 Category: Service
William said everything was great. He couldn't ask for better service. It was done quickly. They were excellent and they talked to him.
Marty K. from Brandywine Auto Repair responded on 01/10/2017

We are glad we could get your truck back on the road for you. Communication is key. We try to keep you in the loop as much as possible.

Bill M.
New Castle, DE
Chevrolet Nova
01/09/2017 Category: Service
Bill said the business is easy to deal with. It was a pleasant experience all the way around.
Marty K. from Brandywine Auto Repair responded on 01/10/2017

We appreciate your review Bill and hope everything went well with the nova.

Donna G.
01/09/2017 Category: Service
Donna said she has never had a problem with this business. They always do a good job.
Marty K. from Brandywine Auto Repair responded on 01/30/2017

Thank you for your review Donna. We are glad we could get your daughter safely back on the road.

MARYANN S.
01/08/2017
As always I enjoyed efficient and friendly service during my visit for a routine oil change. I highly recommend Brandywine Auto.
Marty K. from Brandywine Auto Repair responded on 01/09/2017

We enjoyed meeting your newest grand child and your company as usual. Thank you for the nice review.

MELISSA P.
Nissan Versa
01/05/2017
New Tires
Did a quick and good job as always!
Marty K. from Brandywine Auto Repair responded on 01/10/2017

Always a pleasure talking with you. Thank you for your review.

BK
BILL K.
Mercury Grand Marquis
01/01/2017
RIGHT REAR WINDOW REPAIR --ANALYZE PROBLEM AND REPLACED WINDOW REGULATER--PROBLEM SOLVED.
WHAT MAKES THIS PLACE SO GREAT IS THE HONEST - PROMP HIGH QUALITY SERVICE AND FIXING IT RIGHT THE FIRST TIME PERFECTLY.
Marty K. from Brandywine Auto Repair responded on 01/03/2017

Bill thank you for your kind words.

CK
Chris K.
Chevrolet Cruze
12/31/2016 Category: Service
Chris said the business did a very good job.

Joseph S.
Buick Century
12/27/2016 Category: Service
Joseph said he has used them before and he lives close by.

RAY G.
Toyota Avalon
12/23/2016
Quick service
Dropped off at 8:00 done by 9:30
Marty K. from Brandywine Auto Repair responded on 12/27/2016

It's always a pleasure to see you Ray. Luckily the Avalon was in great shape and was a quick turn around for you.

YC
Yvonne C.
12/23/2016 Category: Service
Yvonne said this business is always on time, and their service is reliable.
Marty K. from Brandywine Auto Repair responded on 12/27/2016

Reliability is the key in keeping everything running smoothly. We strive for that with every customer.

Chris B.
Landenberg, PA
Jeep Patriot
12/23/2016 Category: Service
Chris said this business fixed his vehicle, did a good job, and did not charge a lot.
Marty K. from Brandywine Auto Repair responded on 12/27/2016

We are glad we could get you back on the road fast and at a lower cost then expected.

Steve B.
Chevrolet Silverado
12/21/2016 Category: Service
Steve said he liked the service. It's his friends business.

RN
Rob N.
12/16/2016 Category: Service
Rob said he knows the staff who worked on his car and he would recommend the business for service.
Marty K. from Brandywine Auto Repair responded on 12/19/2016

Thank you for the review and Merry Christmas.

EB
Eric B.
12/16/2016 Category: Service
Eric said this business does a good job and they keep him informed during the work.
Marty K. from Brandywine Auto Repair responded on 12/19/2016

DIANE S.
12/15/2016
My first visit to Brandywine Auto
I found Brandywine Auto on the Repair Pal website. All the reviews were great. I visited their shop and spoke with Josh who was very nice and explained what might be causing the vibration in my 2006 Honda CRV. They could have told me I needed the transmission replaced but they flushed the system first and that has eliminated the vibration so far. They took the least expensive approach first. I feel that they can be trusted and would not take advantage of customers by telling us we need something replaced, like my transmission. Josh had the tech look over my vehicle to see what repairs would be needed. When I picked up my vehicle, Josh prepared a print out of what repairs are needed and listed them by priority and what the cost would be. I really appreciated having this information. I highly recommend Brandywine Auto for all your vehicle service. Thank you Josh !
.....Diane S.
Marty K. from Brandywine Auto Repair responded on 12/16/2016

Thank you Diane for your great review. We have had a few vehicles that had similar vibrations as yours. Most of them could be resolved with a normal maintenace service and additive. I am very glad that the transmission flush has solved the issue without having to go into any expensive repairs. We look forward to seeing you in the future.

JEFF L.
Nissan Titan
12/14/2016
Truck Serviced
Everything was great!
Marty K. from Brandywine Auto Repair responded on 12/14/2016

We thank you for your business Jeff. It's always great seeing you.

KJ
KEVIN J.
Acura TL
12/09/2016
Honest!!! Very trustworthy
Have been recommending Brandywine auto to my friends. Our car repairs are always completed on time and fairly priced.
Marty K. from Brandywine Auto Repair responded on 12/12/2016

Thank you John we do uor best.

PF
Patricia F.
Hockessin, DE
11/25/2016 Category: Service
Patricia said this business is able to pick her up and deliver her vehicle to her and she appreciates them.
Marty K. from Brandywine Auto Repair responded on 11/29/2016

It's always a pleasure to see you Patty. Luckily you are within a stones throw away, so pick up and delivery is easy.