RAY G.

Wilmington, DE
Chrysler 200
04/30/2019
Helpful Without Being Pushy
My wife and I, and now my daughter, are glad to have a mechanic whom we can trust. We never feel pressured to have work done. When work is done it is always done well! We can recommend Brandywine Auto Repair without hesitation.
Marty K. from Brandywine Auto Repair responded on 04/30/2019

Thank you Joe, that means alot. We are glad we could be of service.

Stephanie S.
North Wildwood, NJ
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
09/26/2017 Category: Service
Spoke with Richard. He said he has used this business for years. They employees are nice and he is happy with their good service. However, the price is a little high.

CU
Charles U.
Lexus ES 330
07/14/2017 Category: Service
Charles said this business is very friendly but they are not fast enough.

Linda B.
06/01/2017 Category: Service
Linda said she feels like they overcharged her for parts. Josh was very helpful and everyone was very nice.

Chris W.
Acura TL
03/15/2017 Category: Service
Chris said his vehicle was delayed a couple of hours and that was fine.

John W.
Hockessin, DE
02/20/2017 Category: Service
John said they did a great job but they were trying to push additional work but he knows his vehicle.
Marty K. from Brandywine Auto Repair responded on 02/22/2017

When we have a vehicle come in for any reason, we look it over. If we see any safety or maintenance issues we let the customer know. The tires on your vehicle are almost to the wear bars, and there was no oil on the dipstick. We were not pushing work, but these are things that need to be addressed.

Jermey H.
02/10/2017 Category: Service
Jermey said they were great and they did additional work.
Marty K. from Brandywine Auto Repair responded on 02/15/2017

We are glad we could get you on the road in a timely manner and look forward to seeing you in the future.

LN
Lisa N.
Bear, DE
11/08/2016 Category: Service
Lisa said the employee she dealt with was really great.

Jack T.
Nissan Pathfinder
09/23/2016 Category: Service
Jack said they were okay and he thought the price was a little higher than what the website said. He got a quote for a catalytic converter online and it was quite a bit higher than when he went in for the service. It is just a little deceptive when he prints it out and then brings it in and they give him 16 different reasons on why the price is different. It said $1,100 to $1,200 online but when he walked in, it was $1,500. They did a good job.
Marty K. from Brandywine Auto Repair responded on 09/26/2016

The online price is not something that we provide for the website. It also gives you the price for an aftermarket catalytic converter instead of the Nissan factory one which your vehicle requires. We had never seen your vehicle before and one reason the price was different was due to the air fuel ratio sensor, which is in the converter, would not come out. This is not something we could have priced out due to never seeing the vehicle prior to the appointment. Besides the unforseen sensor issue, the price for the catalytic converter was exactly the same as I had given you verbally over the phone.

DN
David N.
Chevrolet Silverado
08/29/2016 Category: Service
David said he would've liked his vehicle done in 1 day but it took the business 2 days for service. He was happy and will be back next week.
Marty K. from Brandywine Auto Repair responded on 09/02/2016

Thanks for the review David. We always try to get vehicles done the same day if possible. Sometimes our schedule doesn't allow us to finish every car that we see that day. We look forward to seeing you in the future.

HH
Hany H.
Chester, PA
Honda Accord
04/16/2016 Category: Service
Hany said they have a very nice staff.

GM
Gina M.
03/28/2016
Appreciation for follow through and professionalism- RE-REVIEW
I appreciated the professionalism myself and my adult children received when we had a concern with the car radio not working after a recent visit to the shop. All our calls and emails regarding my concerns were handled professionally and responded to quickly. The original repair ( front brakes and oil change) was done in a timely manner and the car runs great now. The concern I had with cost associated with these repairs, was over-exaggerated and appears to be in line with what others would charge. While the issue with the radio hasn't been resolved and I've been told by the shop there is no correlation between radio and brakes - all other areas associated with the shop and the repair of my car are excellent. I will figure out the radio on my own. I have used this shop in the past and would be comfortable returning.
Marty K. from Brandywine Auto Repair responded on 03/29/2016

We would be glad to offer and help or advise on the radio. I wouldn't recommend using a used factory radio, they can be expensive. We did notice that either a squirrel or some kind of critter had been under the hood of the car storing food. They can wreak havoc  if they start chewing on wiring and cause all kinds of problems. If the car is parked in the same place over night throwing some moth balls under the car could help with that problem.

Mark C.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
03/21/2016 Category: Service
Mark said this business is pretty good and they got back to him within a reasonable time frame.

Dominick D.
Wilmington, DE
03/07/2016 Category: Service
Dominick said the business is good but the prices could be lower.
Marty K. from Brandywine Auto Repair responded on 03/10/2016

Dominick we try to keep the prices down but I refuse to use cheap parts just to save a few dollars. After 30 years in this business I would rather charge a little more and not take a chance on an inferior part. Thank You for Your feedback it is appreciated.