Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

KEN W.
Ford Edge
01/24/2018
Quick Service
I needed a tire replaced on my car. I called around 10 had tire by 3:30 mounted and ready to go. Josh is great to work with. Friendly, helpful and honest. Great place to have your car worked on

01/24/2018
Quick service
Marty K. from Brandywine Auto Repair responded on 01/25/2018

Good morning Ken, sounds like you had a good experience with us. I was wondering  why we only got one out of 5 stars.

Corey C.
Buick Park Avenue
07/20/2016 Category: Service
Corey said when he got to this business all of the staff were nice. However, they were very unprofessional because they started doing the diagnostic for his vehicle, before telling him the price of it. It all ended up being too expensive. They charged him $100 for the diagnostic and told him the work to actually fix his vehicle was going to cost another $1,500. He noted they could be more reasonable with their customers and tell their customers the prices of their services, before doing them. For the reasons stated, he would not recommend this business for service.
Marty K. from Brandywine Auto Repair responded on 08/04/2016

All I can say here is I respond to a lot of reviews and this is the first one I have had someone come in and expect that we work for free.

GM
GINA M.
Nissan Sentra
03/25/2016
unhappy!!!!!
Unfortunately- I did not do my research with front brake replacement and tuneup. When I shared the cost of the repair your shop charged to a person who is familiar with these services he felt I paid too much. To top it off we left with a radio not working- which worked quite well when we drove in---you need to make this right!!!!
Marty K. from Brandywine Auto Repair responded on 03/26/2016

Good afternoon Gina I am sorry for all the confusion on friday afternoon. Your daughters car came in for an oil change and the brakes grinding. We inspected the brakes and found the front brakes had worn past the wear indicators and into the rotors. At that time Josh had given you a call with the bad news and the estimate on repairs that consisted of replacing the pads and brake rotors along with the oil change of $368.06. We only use parts that meet or exceed OEM specifications. I just called and got a price of $370. from the dealer for the brakes only not including the oil service and check over. Unfortunatly the radio is not on our check list for either one of these services(IT WILL BE NOW)! Neither of these services should have affected the radio operation. Since 1983 when I started in this business I have never had a problem like this and that confused us all. I can be reached at the shop on Monday or tuesday, please call me at your convienance so we can clear up the confusion.