Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

MELISSA P.
Nissan Versa
03/25/2019
Support arms and oil change
Brandywine auto was flexible with my schedule in getting this job done, and I had my car back good as new in no time!
Marty K. from Brandywine Auto Repair responded on 03/25/2019

Thanks Melissa it's always a pleasure.

EA
ERICK A.
Hockessin, DE
03/21/2019
I highly recommend Marty and Josh. They run a great business. Fast, Fare and accurate
Marty K. from Brandywine Auto Repair responded on 03/22/2019

Thanks for the great feedback Erick. We appreciate your kind words.

SG
STEVE G.
Pontiac Vibe
03/12/2019
I have been a customer since 2001, and every time I need service on the cars I have had an exceptional experience.
Service provided is great.
Marty K. from Brandywine Auto Repair responded on 03/13/2019

Thank you Steve.

JASON G.
Dodge Charger
03/11/2019
Excellant workmanship and pricing as usual
Gotta love these guys
Had me in and out same day.
New starter installed in my awd 2008 charger

mike

WM
WALTER M.
03/08/2019
They are honest and dependable-always a good job done.
Honest, skilled, friendly and concerned.

KAREN S.
03/08/2019
Marty K. from Brandywine Auto Repair responded on 03/08/2019

Thank you Karen.

TD
TISA D.
03/07/2019
Good quality work and great customer service that goes above and beyond!!!
Brandywine Auto has always given me great service. I love that they give me a heads up on work and maintenance that will be coming up in the near future and I especially like that they keep me safe by solving problems quickly when warning check engine or other lights come on.
Marty K. from Brandywine Auto Repair responded on 03/08/2019

Thank you Tisa for trusting us with your Rav4. We know you depend on it for some long distance runs and hope to keep it running safely for years to come.

EB
ED B.
02/09/2019
Great Service on NIssan Altima
Brandywine easily diagnosed the problem that car was having. Fixed car and all was back to normal. All done in a timely manner. Great service
Marty K. from Brandywine Auto Repair responded on 02/11/2019

S
Diane S.
New Castle, DE
02/05/2019
You can trust that they will only tell you exactly what repair(s) are needed.
I have always been able to get an appointment the same day. Recently had my car towed there on Saturday and they were able to look over the car Monday, order the parts and have the repairs made Tuesday. They always accommodate you. You can trust that they will only recommend the repairs that are actually needed. Josh is so nice. He takes the time to explain everything that was done. I really like how they recommend repairs they see that will need to be made in the future as well as give you a print out that includes an estimate. That way it is a reminder to me as well as help me plan the financial need. Fantastic service!
Marty K. from Brandywine Auto Repair responded on 02/06/2019

Thank you Diane we appreciate your kind word.

SA
SUSAN A.
Wilmington, DE
Great and Friendly Service
I have being taking my cars there for years - recommend them highly.
Marty K. from Brandywine Auto Repair responded on 01/28/2019

Thank you susan. Jack want's more huggs.

SG
STEVE G.
Pontiac Vibe
01/27/2019
Excellent service and completed in a timely matter
Marty K. from Brandywine Auto Repair responded on 01/28/2019

Thanks Steve, enjoy your trip.

JOSEPH S.
Buick Century
01/27/2019
I don’t know if the prices are good but I trust the ownership is truly caring and not trying to overprice work.

EB
ED B.
Volvo V70
01/27/2019
Great service each time we have gone. No surprises. If problem is found, you are informed ahead of time. Would for sure recommend this place to friends.
Marty K. from Brandywine Auto Repair responded on 01/28/2019

Ed we appreciate the feedback and your kind words.

MICHAEL H.
GMC Savana Passenger
01/27/2019
Top quality work for a reasonable price
Marty and his crew do the job right and do it for a reasonable price.
Wouldn't even think about going any place else for automobile service.
Our family takes all of our 5 cars there even tho not everyone lives near Newark.
Marty K. from Brandywine Auto Repair responded on 01/28/2019

As always Mike we thank you for trusting us and for being our donut provider.

CATHY H.
Personalized service
Personalized service. Very professional, complete service. I’m very happy. They know what they are doing. Very friendly😃

Thank you Cathy.

TERRI S.
12/30/2018
T. S.
Josh took control of a heating issue with our sons Rav 4 that apparently has been going on for 15 months!!!

Great work Brandywine Auto for excellent service and expertise!!

MARYANN S.
12/06/2018
I can always count on Marty and Josh when I need help!
When my Chevy's dash lit up like Christmas morning with words, icons, and initials, I panicked and drove straight to Brandywine auto. Josh and Marty checked the car right away and made the needed repairs. It was not as terrible as I had thought. They were just great!
Marty K. from Brandywine Auto Repair responded on 12/06/2018

Glad it was something simple and we could help out Maryann.

MELISSA P.
Nissan Versa
12/03/2018
Consistently great job!
I don't think I have ever had a bad experience at Brandywine Auto. This time was same as any other time, I got a quick oil change, but also there is some recommended work that I need done to my car. The estimate was given honestly as far as how quickly I need to get the work done and I was given options on what to do when so I could work it out financially. Always a good experience at Brandywine auto!
Marty K. from Brandywine Auto Repair responded on 12/03/2018

Always great to see you Melissa.

PN
PAUL N.
Wilmington, DE
Honda Accord Coupe
10/31/2018
Honest Quality Service
Marty and Josh are personable and always clearly explain the work that needs to be done. I trust that they do honest quality work on all of my family’s cars.