Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

GC
GARY C.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
01/31/2018
Two pieces of red rags found under the engine hood close to where belt turns
Two pieces of red rags found under the engine hood close to where the belt turns. Imagine the rag gets spinned into the belt and something is gonna be damaged. That’d either cost me a whole lot to repaire or I might get into an accident. This is being irresponsible !!!!!!

David G.
Wilmington, DE
Chevrolet S10 Pickup
05/28/2016 Category: Service
David said he paid $100 for this business to fix his emergency brake and they never did.
Marty K. from Brandywine Auto Repair responded on 05/31/2016

Hey David I checked the records and it looks like we check the emergency brake just over a month ago on april 26th. Did the emergency brake stop working at some point in the last month or just never work at all. We would be glad to recheck it at no charge to you. I know if I spent $100.00 on my truck to have it repaired I would expect it to work. Please give me a call and set up something so we can recheck and find out what happened.

EP
Eric P.
Hyundai Santa Fe
02/06/2016 Category: Service
Eric said the business has shoddy workmanship.
Marty K. from Brandywine Auto Repair responded on 02/11/2016

Eric we are sorry that you feel this way. We thoroughly looked over your daughter's vehicle and gave you a list of things that needed to be repaired. One problem did not arise until the second test drive. It was not a problem that could be physically seen. You had mentioned that you were a contractor. You know as well as us that you could open a wall and find things that you were not expecting. Our business is the same. There were two items on that list that YOU declined repairs on. We offered to help you with one of the items that was recently replaced by another shop that is no longer in business. I do not believe we have shoddy workmanship for a problem that was recently repaired by another shop, and we were not even approved to repair.

BA
Bobbie A.
Cadillac Eldorado
01/20/2015 Category: Service
Bobbie said her vehicle will not stay on unless she keeps her foot on the gas for about 15 minutes. This business was supposed to have fixed the problem. She would not recommend this business to others because of the reasons mentioned.
Marty K. from Brandywine Auto Repair responded on 01/27/2015

Please contact us if there are any problems with the repairs that we have done to your vehicle. We will gladly take a second look to make things correct.