Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

KEN W.
Ford Edge
01/24/2018
Quick Service
I needed a tire replaced on my car. I called around 10 had tire by 3:30 mounted and ready to go. Josh is great to work with. Friendly, helpful and honest. Great place to have your car worked on

01/24/2018
Quick service
Marty K. from Brandywine Auto Repair responded on 01/25/2018

Good morning Ken, sounds like you had a good experience with us. I was wondering  why we only got one out of 5 stars.

TERRY S.
Good price

STEVE S.
09/18/2018
Always a pleasure
Brought in my semi-new Prius for the first time, for an oil change and a check-up. Received the same high level of service and professionalism I was accustomed to for my old Prius over the last several years. Wouldn’t go anywhere else for service.
Marty K. from Brandywine Auto Repair responded on 09/18/2018

Thank you Steve. We appreciate your kind words.

KY
KATHY Y.
Bear, DE
Dodge Charger
09/17/2018
Trust
As usual, you kept my son's old heap running and healthy without charging us into a hole. My husband and I talked about how much we trust your business after picking it up. Thank you!!
Marty K. from Brandywine Auto Repair responded on 09/17/2018

Kathy that means alot, Thank You

JEFF L.
09/13/2018
Thanks!
Marty K. from Brandywine Auto Repair responded on 09/13/2018

Thank you Jeff for being a loyal customer.

SANDY H.
09/11/2018
Honest trusting reliable
Sandy

09/08/2018
The are honest and dependable-always a good job done.
As before always do a GREAT job.
Marty K. from Brandywine Auto Repair responded on 09/10/2018

Thanks Walt, always a pleasure.

SL
SUSANNE L.
Lincoln MKZ
09/01/2018
ONLY PLACE TO GO!
Have gone to Brandywine for years and always get great service, even in an emergency, fair pricing, and friendly customer relations.
Marty K. from Brandywine Auto Repair responded on 09/04/2018

CHUCK M.
08/23/2018
Auto repair
It is always a pleasure to work with Brandywine Auto repair, they are always helpful and do their best to get my vehicle in and out as quickly as possible.
Marty K. from Brandywine Auto Repair responded on 08/24/2018

We appreciate you taking time to write this review. Thank you Chuck.

JASON G.
Kia Sedona
08/08/2018
Keeping my Kia Sedona alive for another year
Marty and Josh have always been very helpful, they offer the best solutions for parts and do a great job installing them

EB
ED B.
Volvo V70
08/04/2018
Repair of Volvo V70

MARLENE M.
Lincoln MKZ
05/23/2018
The people are knowledgeable and honest. Their work is impeccable.
I don't know why anyone would go anywhere else for auto repairs. They are exemplary.
Marty K. from Brandywine Auto Repair responded on 05/23/2018

Thank You Marlene it's always a pleasure.

04/06/2018
Five stars
Honesty, skills, friendliness.

MARYANN S.
03/14/2018
Rear wheel issue
We have recommended Brandywine to many friends and will continue. We had a problem with a wheel alignment bar that was promptly dealt with. Sorry I don’t know technical terms. We always take our cars for routine maintenance as well. Great place and honest service and advice.
Marty K. from Brandywine Auto Repair responded on 03/14/2018

Thank You Maryann glad we could get it taken care of.

Ford Five Hundred
03/09/2018
Great people doing a good and honest job.
Brandywine Auto repair is Always honest and trustful. The job is always done correctly.

GC
GARY C.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
01/31/2018
Two pieces of red rags found under the engine hood close to where belt turns
Two pieces of red rags found under the engine hood close to where the belt turns. Imagine the rag gets spinned into the belt and something is gonna be damaged. That’d either cost me a whole lot to repaire or I might get into an accident. This is being irresponsible !!!!!!

TERRY S.

Patricia K.
Earleville, MD
01/25/2018
Very Professional and Friendly
Great technical service. Diagnosed and corrected our problem promptly. Very clean waiting area and bathroom. Love visiting with Jack, Marty, and Josh.

DIANE S.
New Castle, DE
01/19/2018
You can trust them!!
Josh is so nice. He takes the time to explain everything. Finally found an honest auto repair shop.

KAREN S.
01/17/2018
Josh is wonderful and explains everything that is done or needs to be done.. they are very honest and dependable.
Marty K. from Brandywine Auto Repair responded on 01/17/2018

Thank You Karen we appreciate your business.