KW
KEN W.
Ford Edge
01/24/2018
Quick Service
I needed a tire replaced on my car. I called around 10 had tire by 3:30 mounted and ready to go. Josh is great to work with. Friendly, helpful and honest. Great place to have your car worked on

01/24/2018
Quick service
Marty K. from Brandywine Auto Repair responded on 01/25/2018

Good morning Ken, sounds like you had a good experience with us. I was wondering  why we only got one out of 5 stars.

PM
PAUL M.
Nissan Rogue Select
10/14/2020
Best Family Owned & Operated Auto Repair Shop in Tri-State Area
Appointment made. Arrived to clean Waiting Area; And immediately vehicle was evaluated while Marty's contagious laugh and conversation made me like I was home. Customers came in and met with his son, and they too had a similar response of light-hearted trustworthy service.

As a Certified SMB Analyst I have surveyed close to 100 shops and can confidently say their professionalism is second to none.
Marty K. from Brandywine Auto Repair responded on 10/14/2020

Thank you Paul for your kind words, they are very much appreciated. Josh and I try to make our clients feel as comfortable as possible. We have been very fortunate over the years too have a great relationship with our client base and have made some long lasting friendships. Always a pleasure Paul!

CR
CONNIE R.
Buick Cascada
10/09/2020
I’m always happy with Brandywine Auto.
Marty K. from Brandywine Auto Repair responded on 10/12/2020

Thank you Connie.

WM
WAYNE M.
10/05/2020
work
they find problem and fix it everytime with best quality work
Marty K. from Brandywine Auto Repair responded on 10/06/2020

Thank you Wayne, we try our best.

RK
ROBERT K.
09/30/2020
What a great experience
Josh and Marty did another wonderful job. Thanks again guys!

PH
PAMELA H.
09/11/2020
Great Team Brandywine Auto
So dependable with a real desire to help you. Thank you both Marty and Josh for being there for me and having a dependable team.

TERRY S.

KH
KEITH H.
Toyota Tundra 2WD Truck
08/07/2020
Everything communication , service and price.
Highly Recommend I
Marty K. from Brandywine Auto Repair responded on 08/10/2020

It makes it easy when you are working with good people.

JOSEPH S.
Buick Century
07/18/2020
Family service and excellent work at a fair price
Family service and excellent work at a fair price
Marty K. from Brandywine Auto Repair responded on 07/20/2020

Thank you Joe, we appreciate you taking the time to write a review.

MARYANN S.
05/17/2020
Marty takes a personal interest
When my car suddenly wouldn’t start and I thought it was something major, Marty quickly diagnosed a battery issue even when it didn’t exhibit the expected sounds. He talked me through the issue on the phone. He’s really great at diagnosis. Service was great, as usual.
Marty K. from Brandywine Auto Repair responded on 05/18/2020

Thank you Maryann. Always a pleasure.

05/07/2020
Great service at a fair price.
I have been a customer for over 10 years and have always been well taken care of.

WM
WALTER M.
05/07/2020
Honesty, dependability, friendliness
Got the job done on time and given present circumstances, was made comfortable and got the job done.
Marty K. from Brandywine Auto Repair responded on 05/07/2020

Always a pleasure Walt.

TD
TIM D.
Chevrolet Colorado
04/15/2020
Chevy Colorado
You do not take advantage of your customers
Marty K. from Brandywine Auto Repair responded on 04/15/2020

No we do not. Thanks Tim be safe.

KT
KIM T.
Buick LaCrosse
04/09/2020
Won't Go Anywhere Else.
I took my car here on a recommendation from a friend. I love this Shop! Fair and Honest pricing, Kind and Respectful People. I won't take my cars anywhere else now.
Marty K. from Brandywine Auto Repair responded on 04/10/2020

Thank you Kim.

KC
KATE C.
Toyota Matrix
03/21/2020
Honesty and Good Service
I’ve been going to them since they opened their doors and I’ve recommended them to lots of folks. They do good work and they’re nice people. And, of course, Jack is delightful.