Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

KEN W.
Ford Edge
01/24/2018
Quick Service
I needed a tire replaced on my car. I called around 10 had tire by 3:30 mounted and ready to go. Josh is great to work with. Friendly, helpful and honest. Great place to have your car worked on

01/24/2018
Quick service
Marty K. from Brandywine Auto Repair responded on 01/25/2018

Good morning Ken, sounds like you had a good experience with us. I was wondering  why we only got one out of 5 stars.

WM
WALTER M.
07/18/2019
Honesty, dependability, friendliness
SEE ABOVE
Marty K. from Brandywine Auto Repair responded on 07/19/2019

Thanks Walt , always a pleasure.

CATHY H.
06/29/2019
Reliable, friendly, efficient
Always know the job will be done, right & on time.

JOE B.
Nissan Pathfinder
06/19/2019
Loyalty Rewards = Free Oil Change
Just a quick shout out to the guys at Brandywine. The loyalty program is an awesome idea. We just received a free oil change! As always thank you for your great work!
Marty K. from Brandywine Auto Repair responded on 06/19/2019

Just our way of saying thank you.

06/19/2019
Oil leak
Always great service.

SL
SUSANNE L.
Lincoln MKZ
06/16/2019
ONLY PLACE TO GO!
I always go to Brandywine for service on my 2017 Lincoln MKZ. Had a 1:30 pm appointment for routine service last week, was out in less than an hour, and had received a $40 coupon from accumulated points that almost covered the bill! A few weeks ago, I had severely damaged a tire and, although it did not go flat, I elected to replace both front tires (Brandywine had repaired the other one due to a screw causing a slow leak) and wanted to have it done 'next day' prior to a lengthy day trip. Josh ordered the tires in the morning, they were received and installed in the afternoon, and I was "good to go". Brandywine always comes through for me.

HO
HERB O.
GMC Acadia
06/12/2019
Great
This is my go-to place for all my car concerns. Knowledgeable and experienced. Loved that they explain things to me

EB
ED B.
05/14/2019
Brought in my 2001 Nissan Altima when the check engine light was on. Because it is an older vehicle, more investigation was needed. They found problem and fixed it.

Diane S.
New Castle, DE
05/13/2019
Very honest
I have had repairs to my 2006 Honda CRV and 2010 Dodge Caliber. Josh is so nice to deal with. He takes the time to explain what repairs are needed and also will prioritize what other repairs will be needed and gives you an estimate of the cost. They are very honest.
Marty K. from Brandywine Auto Repair responded on 05/14/2019

TD
TISA D.
05/10/2019
Excellent customer service
Thanks once again for the excellent service and friendly conversation. The car passed inspection like a breeze at DMV. See you for the next service.

CATHY H.
05/10/2019
Very happy
Always very happy with the service I receive at Brandywine. Randy is very thorough & Marty, & Josh are very friendly. Their service is quick & thorough. And I love seeing the Big Dog he is so sweet. Will always be a customer.

JOEL C.
Saturn SL1
05/08/2019
Quality Work!!
If I cant fix it myself I take it to Brandywine Auto. Josh and Marty know just about everything when it comes to auto repair and their work is always top notch. Im sure I'll be back again in the future, keep up the good work guys!
Marty K. from Brandywine Auto Repair responded on 05/08/2019

Thanks Joel.

CP
CHRIS P.
New Castle, DE
Nissan Maxima
05/03/2019
Trusted Business
I trust Brandywine Auto. Personal atmosphere, always a great experience. I appreciate their suggestions and thorough work.

JOE B.
Chrysler 200
04/30/2019
Helpful Without Being Pushy
My wife and I, and now my daughter, are glad to have a mechanic whom we can trust. We never feel pressured to have work done. When work is done it is always done well! We can recommend Brandywine Auto Repair without hesitation.
Marty K. from Brandywine Auto Repair responded on 04/30/2019

Thank you Joe, that means alot. We are glad we could be of service.

CR
CONNIE R.
04/28/2019
Josh is very helpful and friendly, and the shop takes good care of my car. I had a mysterious stall, and they also fixed an additional problem with a wheel bearing.

These are honest professionals.

WM
WALTER M.
04/25/2019
The are honest and dependable-always a good job done.
Honesty, quality, friendly, courteous, cheerful and reasonable.

CHUCK M.
04/19/2019
Excellent service as always
Brandywine Auto is always my go to place for repairs, they are always able to fit me in on short notice and their work is always the best. I would not trust my vehicle at any other facility.
Marty K. from Brandywine Auto Repair responded on 04/19/2019

Thank You Chuck for your kind words.

SG
STEVE G.
Pontiac Vibe
04/17/2019
They always make sure my cars are running at peak performance
Marty K. from Brandywine Auto Repair responded on 04/17/2019

Always a pleasure Steve.

KP
KEN P.
Honda Accord Coupe
04/13/2019
Had a flat tire late in the day and once again your shop stepped up and had the tire replaced and back on the road in no time, thanks for a great job again!

JASON G.
Dodge Charger
04/13/2019
Another good experience
They fixed my 2008 charger and it's running like new.
Good job