Overall Rating 4.1666658/5Overall Rating 4.1666658/5Overall Rating 4.1666658/5Overall Rating 4.1666658/5rating 4.1666658
Overall Rating 1.95833/5rating 1.95833rating 1.95833rating 1.95833rating 1.95833

HG
Heidi G.
Linden, VA
02/17/2019 Category: Service
Always Happy
I have always been happy coming here.

Nokesville, VA
2016 Hyundai Veloster
Patrick was amazing!
ROBERT R C., Service Director from Brown's Manassas Hyundai responded on 02/17/2019

Thank you.We appreciate you sharing your feedback

James K.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
Bad service ever
Bad service ever.

We appreciate and value your feedback,although it was less than a positive experience this visit we appreciate you taking the time to sit down with us and discuss it to come to up with a resolution.Thank you

02/15/2019 Category: Service
My service rep Tom was awesome, he kept me informed and worked with me to find a solution to a complicated issue with my car.

Great feedback and glad everything worked out in the end.Thank you for your patience and your feedback.

BC
Brent C.
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service as always from Browns Hyundai of Manassas
Excellent service as always from Browns Hyundai of Manassas
ROBERT R C., Service Director from Brown's Manassas Hyundai responded on 02/15/2019

And excellent feedback as always and we appreciate it,Thank you.

2017 Hyundai Accent
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Mike is awesome to work with
ROBERT R C., Service Director from Brown's Manassas Hyundai responded on 02/14/2019

Mike is awesome and we really appreciate all he does thank you for taking the time to submit a review and share your feedback.

Nokesville, VA
2015 Hyundai Genesis
02/13/2019 Category: Service
Love our service advisor
Tom is the best.
ROBERT R C., Service Director from Brown's Manassas Hyundai responded on 02/13/2019

Tom is great and he feels the same way and we always enjoy our time when you are in for service,Thank you.

KK
Kamran K.
Great jobs
Speed of service was excellent

That's what we are here for and Thank you for submitting a review.

2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
2017 Sonata Hybrid
Great Team with an awesome service advisor Ken. Always friendly, answers all my questions and very knowledgeable. Pleasure to do business with.

It is Great team and I couldn't be happier that I have had the opportunity to work with them,We appreciate your awesome feedback.Thank you

CO
Claire O.
Woodbridge, VA
2015 Hyundai Veloster
Very Professional!
Excellent customer service!

Mike definitely is as professional as they come and we are glad you noticed and wanted to point it out in your wonderful review.Thank you

Joseph A.
02/09/2019 Category: Service
Ken, the service rep is always very helpful
I have never been disappointed in my visits to Browns Hyundai.
ROBERT R C., Service Director from Brown's Manassas Hyundai responded on 02/10/2019

And I must say we are never disappointed with your feedback and we really appreciate it.Thank you

Vienna, VA
2016 Hyundai Elantra
staff
Fantastic service! Highly recommend this auto group. Keep up the good work guys and gals!
ROBERT R C., Service Director from Brown's Manassas Hyundai responded on 02/09/2019

Wonderful,Thank you.

FP
Freddy P.
Gainesville, VA
02/08/2019 Category: Service
They do a good service and quickly. What I do not like is that the cleaning of the car is very superficial and leaves dirty parts.

Great feedback and very valuable,we will use it to improve.Thank you.

Ashburn, VA
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/08/2019 Category: Service
This was my first time using Brown's Manassas Hyundai for service. Super friendly & approachable staff, quick service, nice waiting area. The car wash was a nice surprise! I'll definitely be back.

And we want you to come back and are very happy that you will be Thank you.

NN
Nancy N.
Crystal
My personal technician Crystal. She's always helpful and friendly.

And we appreciate you taking the time to respond to our review.Thank you

HE
Haydee E.
02/06/2019 Category: Service
I had a nice experience 😊

A nice personal
ROBERT R C., Service Director from Brown's Manassas Hyundai responded on 02/06/2019

We appreciate your feedback,Thank you.

Customer service is everything
I appreciate the fact that they take time to explain things and answer questions. Everyone is is helpful and friendly.

And your feedback is everything and we couldn't appreciate it more,Thank you.

Gainesville, VA
2017 Hyundai Veloster
02/05/2019 Category: Service
I had no appointment, but they worked me into their schedule for an emergency tire repair. They noticed I hadn't done my 1st oil change or 1st safety inspection (I bought the car in June from Brown's in Leesburg). Offered to do both free of charge since I was already there and topped that off with a free car wash. Absolutely fantastic customer service. All my service will be done at Brown's Manassas Hyundai.

We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your first service visit to Brown's Manassas Hyundai and will choose us for your future service needs.Thank you

Ron M.
Reston, VA
2014 Hyundai Veloster
Always clean and professional
Job well done.

Just the way it's supposed to be and thank you for pointing it out in your review.Thank you.

02/05/2019 Category: Service
Amazing Customer Service !!
Ken was attentive As always!! Love coming here for service since the customer service is top dog!! Can’t wait to come back honestly!!

And we can't wait for you to come back,Thank you for taking the time to submit a review.