Overall Rating 4.0476205/5Overall Rating 4.0476205/5Overall Rating 4.0476205/5Overall Rating 4.0476205/5rating 4.0476205
Overall Rating 1.80952/5rating 1.80952rating 1.80952rating 1.80952rating 1.80952

PC
Paul C.
Haymarket, VA
2009 Hyundai Azera
Unlatched hood.
Excellent - except when I was driving home from the dealership people kept pointing at me, flashing their lights trying to get my attention. I could not figure what was wrong until I got home when I discovered the hood of the car was only partially latched and sort of flapping away.

PS
Patricia S.
Dumfries, VA
The staff
Polite,pleasant,and professional.....best service department I have ever dealt with....and that is saying a lot since I have lived in many states and have gone to many dealers....,I will be in this area forever now and I am very pleased with both my sonata and the dealer. Thanks for great service!

KJ
Kendrix J.
Woodbridge, VA
2016 Hyundai Veloster
10/18/2018 Category: Service
Very professional , clean, nice people
Very professional setting, nice people. They always clean the inside and outside of my car when I go, they are simply wonderful!

2008 Hyundai Elantra
10/18/2018 Category: Service
Close by had work done as ll
Had work done in same day

Jenelle W.
Washington, DC
10/16/2018 Category: Service
ROBERT R C., Service Director from Brown's Manassas Hyundai responded on 10/17/2018

Wonderful,Thank you.we are glad you choose to drive such a long way to allow us to service your vehicle.

Haymarket, VA
My latest experience at my local Hyundai Service Department
No complaints! Excellent service!!

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback and for your continued business,look forward to seeing you next time.

DT
D'andre T.
10/16/2018 Category: Service
The person that alway's helps me.
It was okay.

We really appreciate that you took the time to share your feedback Thank you.

James D.
Gainesville, VA
10/15/2018 Category: Service
I've been using Brown's Manassas Hyundai exclusively for servicing my Hyundai vehicles since 2005. They have always provide excellent customer service at a fair prices.
ROBERT R C., Service Director from Brown's Manassas Hyundai responded on 10/16/2018

And we really appreciate your continued business and your wonderful feedback.Thank you.

Joe B.
service dept.
Friendly. efficient honest
ROBERT R C., Service Director from Brown's Manassas Hyundai responded on 10/15/2018

And Thank you for the friendly feedback.

PW
Paula W.
Webster, NY
What a great place!
From the time I called with my problem until the car was returned to me, the treatment, professionalisms and caring attitude was greater than I could have imagined. Mike, the service manager, helped get us taken care of quickly. Everyone was very helpful.

We are certainly glad we could help.Mike and myself appreciate you taking the time to submit a review and share your feedback.Thank you.

10/14/2018 Category: Service
Routine Oil Change
Easy service in an out quickly.

Easy is how it should be.Thank you for your feedback.

Gainesville, VA
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Honest and courteous
ROBERT R C., Service Director from Brown's Manassas Hyundai responded on 10/12/2018

As it should be,Thank you.

Jocinta P.
Dumfries, VA
2009 Hyundai Genesis
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Understanding and considerate about my feelings.
This is the first time I experienced a service department that did not try to make me feel bad or did not talk to me in a condescending way. My car broke down on the highway so I was already rattled. The Service Team put me at ease right from the start of the phone call telling them that my car will be towed to their location. I was briefed every step of the way. My car was fixed in a short time (within 24 business hours). I am really pleased. I will be returning to this location to continue servicing my car. What a great group of people!

We couldn't be happier that we were able to help and we certainly appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback.Thank you

Mohamed M.
Arlington, VA
10/11/2018 Category: Service
Best service
Great service, I will keep coming.

Glad to hear that it's great service and you will keep coming back.Thank you

Mark G.
10/11/2018 Category: Service
Sonata Service
Great experience

And we are glad it was a great experience.Thank you for your feedback.

NB
Nadeina B.
2016 Hyundai Accent
10/10/2018 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
I am always comfortable waiting for my car in the waiting area and I trust the service men.
Mike Seymour is the best!

Mike is the best and we appreciate you sharing that with us.Thank you.

Bristow, VA
10/10/2018 Category: Service
Amazing service and very helpful!
ROBERT R C., Service Director from Brown's Manassas Hyundai responded on 10/10/2018

Amazing service for an Amazing customer.Thank you.

HH
Helen H.
Gloucester, VA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/09/2018 Category: Service
The people and the service.
I was traveling thru and had an accident and was towed to the closest Hyundai. It was at the end of the day and my car needed a part.. They gave me loaner car and had the part and my car ready the next morning. The people there were wonderful, helpful and very kind. I am so impressed with Hyundai service over the last 7 years. I will never go anywhere else. They have my trust.
Sandra Hudgins

Glad we could help,we certainly understand unfortunate circumstances happen and we are here to make it as painless as possible.Thank you for taking the time to submit a review and share your wonderful feedback we couldn't appreciate more.

DK
Devra K.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/09/2018 Category: Service
The guys in the service area are all very nice. They take time to explain everything on the bill si you understand it all.

That's what we are here for.Thanks

WK
Wendy K.
Catharpin, VA
2010 Hyundai Elantra To
10/08/2018 Category: Service
Generally Great Service
My service contact, Tom, was great. The repairs were done well and I am pleased, as usual, with the overall service provided by Brown's Manassas Hyundai. I did not like the attitude of the lady sitting at the desk in the service area. As a patriotic American, I also did not appreciate having to be subjected to the hate-filled television shows that Brown's chose to subject us to. I would like Brown's to reach out to me and confirm they are included in the growing list those who hate conservatives so I know to take my business elsewhere.

Thank you for submitting a review.