Overall Rating 4.05/5Overall Rating 4.05/5Overall Rating 4.05/5Overall Rating 4.05/5rating 4.05
Overall Rating 1.75/5rating 1.75rating 1.75rating 1.75rating 1.75

PK
Petros K.
Luray, VA
08/15/2018 Category: Service
We were treated with great respect and we were made to feel we mattered.
My husband and I had driven to Manassas Park from Luray, Virginia. Our engine light came on before we arrived at our son's business. He has Park Center Automotive in Manassas Park. He said for us to go up around the corner to Hyundai that it was not safe for us to drive home as the car could stop on 66. We did. When we arrived we drive right into the service center. Will came up to us and we informed him of the problem and he escorted us right into to Tom who took our information. He kept us apprised of their progress and the service department was able to fix the problem while we waited. We went on our way home feeling very good and not stressed. I cannot say enough about the Hyundai employees that assisted us. Well done. Now I am debating whether we should go into Manassas for our oil changes, etc. Might be worth the drive.

2009 Hyundai Sonata
Great experience!
Excellent service. Timely. No surprises.
ROBERT R C., Service Director from Brown's Manassas Hyundai responded on 08/15/2018

Great feedback, Thank you.

AH
Alfredo H.
Service Support
The people and their attitude make all the difference. There is always a balance that is needed when dealing with people on what is to much 9r to little.

We appreciate your feedback and your business.Thank you.

Centreville, VA
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
Fast appointment fast service
Expensive repair. Same day appointment. Done before lunch. Something broke while repairing the alternator. Initially they were going to charge me for that but in the end they comp’d it. Washed and vacuumed my car to boot. Provided a loaner for the repair. Premium dollar repair and but some extra service to back it up.

We appreciate your feedback and your business.Thank you.

Brenda B.
Haymarket, VA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Poor communication
Poor communication
ROBERT R C., Service Director from Brown's Manassas Hyundai responded on 08/14/2018

I certainly understand the frustration and I have communicated this with our sales staff. I would be more than happy to take care of the detail service for your and have the product reapplied as you requested at no charge to make up for the miscommunication if that would be alright with you.Thank you for taking the time to submit a review.I hope to hear from.

Magdi M.

Thank you.

Alexandria, VA
2008 Hyundai Elantra
GOOD job
They have best customers service

Thank you for your feedback and your business.

CJ
Cheryl J.
Bristow, VA
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Always Awesome
I can't imagine owning anything other than a Hyundai because I am totally spoiled by the service and care I receive at Brown's Manassas Hyundai.

And we wouldn't want you to own anything else or service anywhere else.Thank you so much for your kind feedback and your continued business.Thank you.

Centreville, VA
Service review
My appointment was kept on time and work done properly

We appreciate your feedback as well as your business.Thank you.

KG
Kevin G.
pleased returning customer
tom , always does a good job. my sonata was serviced quickly and was clean when i took back posession.

Wonderful feedback Thank you.

John C.
Great Service as Always
Every visit I've had with Brown's has been wonderful. Speed, availability and customer interaction have all been what you would expect from professionals and more.

We appreciate your feedback as well as your business.Thank you.

DT
D'andre T.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/11/2018 Category: Service
Service.
Good.
ROBERT R C., Service Director from Brown's Manassas Hyundai responded on 08/13/2018

We appreciate your feedback Thank you.

08/10/2018 Category: Service
Great service and easy to schedule appointments
ROBERT R C., Service Director from Brown's Manassas Hyundai responded on 08/11/2018

Wonderful feedback,Thank you.

Sherry C.
08/10/2018 Category: Service
I was treated with courtesy and respect. Crystal was very knowledgeable.
Repairs were completed even faster than the estimated time provided to me. The waiting area was very clean and comfortable. Cost of repair was exactly what I was quoted without pressure to have additional work performed.

Wonderful feedback,Thank you.

BD
Barbara D.
Service visit.
My visit went very well.
ROBERT R C., Service Director from Brown's Manassas Hyundai responded on 08/10/2018

We appreciate your feedback as well as your business.

2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Excellent customer service
Customer service all around. They work with me in terms of scheduling. If there are problems with my car after the service they try to resolved.
ROBERT R C., Service Director from Brown's Manassas Hyundai responded on 08/08/2018

Excellent Service For Excellent customers Thank you.

JE
John E.
Gainesville, VA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Responsible
Did what I asked to be done.

Thank you for submitting a review and sharing your feedback.

Bristow, VA
Great Service, as always
I have always had great service with Brown's service center. They are always quick and keep me informed of any suggested maintenance without being pushy!
Without knowing how time consuming this could be, I think it would be helpful (to some) to get an estimated trade-in value with every service. Not the sales pitch kind, but maybe just a blurb on the invoice sheet.

Thats Valuable feedback Thank you and Thank you for feedback and business.

HD
Heather D.
Marshall, VA
2015 Hyundai Elantra
08/07/2018 Category: Service
Excellent, quick and friendly service. Matt Knupp went above and beyond in helping me with my repair.

Wonderful feedback Thank you.

LR
Linda R.
Marshall, VA
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
great
Crystal is the best
ROBERT R C., Service Director from Brown's Manassas Hyundai responded on 08/07/2018

We appreciate your feedback,Thank you.