Dave R.
Oceanside, CA
07/23/2017 Category: Service
Dave said this business is helpful and straightforward about what's going on with the vehicle. They don't do anything that's unnecessary.
Dave W. from California Autohaus responded on 07/27/2017

Hi Dave,

Thank you for the nice comments regarding your service experience with us. I appreciate it.

Robert M.
La Jolla, CA
Land Rover LR4
07/15/2017 Category: Service
Robert said this business got him in quickly. The staff provided a diagnosis, and they gave him good advice.
Lavon D. from California Autohaus responded on 07/24/2017

Hi Robert,

Thank you for taking time to respond to the survey regarding your last service experience with us. I appreciate the nice comments.

BC
BRYAN C.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
07/14/2017
Clean shop, quality work, affordable price. I'm brining my vehicle here from now on!
Dave W. from California Autohaus responded on 07/17/2017

Hi Bryan,

Thank you for taking the time to write a nice review of your first service experience with us. I really appreciate it and look forward to helping you again.

EW
ED W.
Del Mar, CA
Mercedes-Benz E550
07/13/2017
Best auto repair in North County
California Autohaus. Is all about providing great service at reasonable prices.
Lavon D. from California Autohaus responded on 07/14/2017

Hi Ed,

Thank you for the positive review regarding your first service experience with us. I really appreciate it. Have a great weekend.

DAVID G.
Rancho Santa Fe, CA
07/06/2017
Always professional
Lavon D. from California Autohaus responded on 07/07/2017

Hi David,

Thank you for the kind comments regarding your service experience with us. I appreciate it.

Have a great weekend.

RK
Rob K.
Oceanside, CA
Volkswagen Passat
06/30/2017 Category: Service
Rob said he had a great experience at this business. He always does.
Lavon D. from California Autohaus responded on 07/05/2017

Hi Rob,

I imagine you were probably on the road during the phone interview. Thank you for another great review and drive safe.

SUE S.
Land Rover Range Rover Sport
06/29/2017
The Opposite of a Dealership
relationship driven, prompt, professional and a genuine concern for their customer's needs
Dave W. from California Autohaus responded on 06/30/2017

Hi Sue,

Thank you so much for another great review. I really appreciate the kind comments. Have a wonderful holiday weekend!

DE
DAVE E.
BMW 330i
06/25/2017
Open line of communication. Great friendly staff willing to go the extra mile. My car was washed, and delivered to my garage while I was traveling out of town. Amazing. Thanks Dave!
Awesome work!
Lavon D. from California Autohaus responded on 06/27/2017

Hi Dave,

Thank you for the great review. I really appreciate the kind comments.

MARIO B.
Cincinnati, OH
Land Rover Discovery
06/14/2017
Competent,knowledgeable,fair.
Service and experience was top notch
Dave W. from California Autohaus responded on 06/15/2017

Hi Mario,

Thank you for the positive comments regarding your service experience with us. I really appreciate it.

Dan B.
Rancho Santa Fe, CA
Volkswagen Tiguan
06/05/2017 Category: Service
Dan said the business did a good job and the vehicle was ready early.
Lavon D. from California Autohaus responded on 06/07/2017

Hi Dan,

Thank you for yet another 5 star survey. I really appreciate it.

DAVID S.
Land Rover Discovery
06/01/2017
New Customer
Very impressed with the customer service, and quality of work.

Hi David,

Thank you for the positive review regarding your service visit with us. I appreciate the kind comments.

Milos S.
Mercedes-Benz C55
05/30/2017 Category: Service
Milos said he is always satisfied at this business. The staff are friendly.

Hi Milos,

Thank you for yet another positive review regarding your service experience with us. I really appreciate nice comments and look forward to seeing you again.

John L.
Land Rover Range Rover Sport
05/25/2017 Category: Service
John said he has worked with this business for a long time. They have always been honest and very responsive.

Hi John,

Thank you for taking the time to respond to the survey regarding your service experience with us. I appreciate the positive comments.

HD
Heith D.
Del Mar, CA
05/23/2017 Category: Service
Heith said this business provided great customer service. They explain everything and they had good prices. They treated him right.
Lavon D. from California Autohaus responded on 06/02/2017

Hi Heith,

Thank you for another positive review of your service experience with us. I appreciate it and hope you have a great weekend!

BL
BRAD L.
Valley Center, CA
Land Rover LR3
05/20/2017
I've been taking my LRs here for 10+ years. They always have been great. I won't take my LR3 anywhere else.

Hi Brad,

Thank you for another positive survey to your service experience with us. I appreciate it.

BW
Ben W.
05/17/2017 Category: Service
Ben said the business was really knowledgeable. They have a really good group of guys and they were straightforward.

Hi Ben,

Thank you for the nice comments regarding your service experience with us. I really appreciate it.

TP
Theresa P.
San Marcos, CA
Land Rover LR2
05/13/2017 Category: Service
Theresa said she is happy with this business. They are fair and they give her advise on what to do. They told her to make sure certain parts have a warranty before they charge her and they could have just charged her.
Dave W. from California Autohaus responded on 05/15/2017

Hi Theresa,

Thanks for the nice comments on the survey.  I appreciate it and hope you had a great Mother's Day.

CR
Cynthia R.
San Diego, CA
Mazda 3
05/10/2017 Category: Service
Cynthia said the business had perfect service. The office is very clean.
Dave W. from California Autohaus responded on 05/15/2017

Hi Cynthia,

Thank you for responding to another survey. In addition, I appreciate you noticing the house keeping efforts in our office.

LR
Lisette R.
05/06/2017 Category: Service
Lisette said she really likes the service at this business. The personnel are excellent, and they answered all the questions she had. They were on it.
Lavon D. from California Autohaus responded on 05/09/2017

Hi Lisette,

Thank you for taking the time to respond to another survey. I really appreciate the kind comments.

Thanks again!

STEPHANIE M.
Mercedes-Benz S430
04/29/2017
California Autohaus is keeping my Mercedes in great shape. They provide high quality service.
Lavon D. from California Autohaus responded on 05/10/2017

Hi Stephanie,

Thank you for the great comments regarding the last service on your Mercedes. I appreciate it.

Dave