KD
KARLA D.
Encinitas, CA
10/20/2017
my car had more service due messages when I pickded it up than when I took it in to be serviced. I went back the next day, and John couldn't help me with anything!
poor - I should never have taken my car to these people. I will stick with my BMW dealer has I have for the past 8 years.

LP
Lisa P.
Carlsbad, CA
Land Rover LR4
05/19/2016 Category: Service
Lisa said this visit was not a good experience. The valve stem was broken and she had to pay for it to be replaced and she was also told she needed to have the brakes changed. The manager called her husband and told him the cost of the valve stem was going to be refunded. The brakes had been changed a year ago and the service brake light in the vehicle was not on so she does not understand why this was brought up. As a result of this experience she would not recommend them.

DE
Daniel E.
Encinitas, CA
Mercedes-Benz E300
03/05/2016 Category: Service
Daniel said he asked the business to do some work on his vehicle and they only did ten percent of what was asked. The part they did fix is working great but he feels he was overcharged. On their behalf, after 15 years as a customer, this is the first time he was disappointed with their service.