EG
EDWARD G.
Mercedes-Benz S420
12/22/2017
Very good thanks
Very nice service assistant helpful

DARIO P.
Carlsbad, CA
Mercedes-Benz C250
11/14/2017
Good place for car repairs
Very friendly and clean. A little pricey.

Joe B.
BMW 735i
11/13/2017 Category: Service
Joe said this business did the work before he okayed it, and it was more expensive than estimated.

DK
DAVE K.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
08/16/2017
Good business people
Responsive, timely, friendly
Dave W. from California Autohaus responded on 08/17/2017

Hi Dave,

Thank you for another positive review regarding your service experience with us. I appreciate it.

AA
Adam A.
BMW 325Ci
03/17/2017 Category: Service
Adam said this business was very helpful and they were able to repair his vehicle at the last minute. They did a great job.
Dave W. from California Autohaus responded on 03/20/2017

Hi Adam,

Thanks for the positive review of your first service visit with us. I really appreciate it.

Lavon

Jeff M.
San Marcos, CA
Land Rover Range Rover Sport
01/31/2017 Category: Service
Jeff said this business cleaned his vehicle but they were more expensive than he was hoping.
Dave W. from California Autohaus responded on 02/02/2017

Hi Jeff,

Thank you for responding to another survey. I appreciate it.

Michelle S.
Land Rover Range Rover Evoque
01/31/2017 Category: Service
Spoke with Jarred. He said he was pleased with the service this business provided.
Dave W. from California Autohaus responded on 02/01/2017

Hi Jarred/Michelle,

Thank you for responding to the survey of your first visit with us. I appreciate it and hope you'll become another one of our long term customers. Our goal is to provide great service and I hope we can warrant 5 stars on your next visit.

AW
ALEC W.
Mercedes-Benz ML320
11/25/2016
Solid shop, well run, and affordable
I was impressed with the quality of service. There was a bit of a dispute in the billing process but after some debate they made it right. That's all I ever hope for. I will be giving these guys more business.
Dave W. from California Autohaus responded on 11/28/2016

Hi Alec,

Hope you had a great Thanksgiving. I appreciate the positive review and look forward to helping you in the future. Happy holidays!

CRAIG B.
Cardiff By The Sea, CA
11/03/2016
Service was good, but disappointed with the check engine light diagnosis approach.
We had our 2005 Mercedes C230 Kompressor in for routine service. That service was fine. However we were mystified that there would be a $150 charge to diagnose why the "check engine" light was on. That seems a bad policy because it takes less than 5 minutes to plug into the car and get the error codes back. Checking this for free should be standard operating procedure for any car that comes in with a check engine light on, or at least suggested to the customer. That way you can inform the customer what else might need work on their car and what it would cost. And in many cases the custom would be grateful and find it convenient to have the work done in that visit. It would be a wonderful way to get more business, but your policy is actually scaring off potential business. Considering that I know I could go to AutoZone and have it checked for FREE, for me to cough up $150 seems absurd and makes me think I'm being ripped off.
Dave W. from California Autohaus responded on 11/07/2016

Hi Craig,  Thank you for responding to the survey. It appears I may have not explained the diagnosis process properly. I apologize for being unclear and any miscommunication. In short, we do not charge for using our test equipment to read code(s). However, repairing the sophisticated cars of today is more difficult than simply replacing a part based on code(s). Keep in mind, anyone can make a recommendation based on codes but that would be only slightly better than guessing. Tests need to be completed in order to determine what component(s) failed. After discovering the warning light on I called for permission to diagnose, which was declined, because it is the most difficult task in a repair shop and requires the most skill and experience. I hope you'll agree, much like a visit to the doctor, examinations, x-rays and lab tests are not free and neither should the service we provide.

NP
NOEME P.
Oceanside, CA
10/23/2016
Need a 1/2 star ☺️ My overall rating is 4 and a 1/2 star as always Lavon was Awesome, great customer service. I got my oil change done, For an oil change I like to see it done and completed in less than an hour. Overall experience is always great!
Dave W. from California Autohaus responded on 10/25/2016

Good morning Noeme,

I truly appreciate the 4.5 star rating. I am sorry I was not able to get your vehicle completed in the hour requested. However, I wanted to let you know thoroughness takes time and I aim to make sure your vehicle is safe for you to use it. Thank you for letting us service your vehicle and I look forward to seeing you on the next visit.
Lavon

DK
DAVE K.
MINI Cooper
10/13/2016
Attention paid to customer
Enjoy the professionalism and attention paid to do a good job.
Dave W. from California Autohaus responded on 10/26/2016

Hi Dave,

Thank you for the compliment. I really appreciate it. Hope everything went smoothly with the warranty repair. Look forward to helping you in the future.

Royce G.
BMW 325Ci
07/14/2016 Category: Service
Royce said the employees did not go above and beyond when he came in for service.

RON B.
Carlsbad, CA
05/04/2016
Good customer and vehicle service.
Decided to bring in my MBZ sedan for service based on favorable reviews. Estimate for standard Service B was reasonable, and no "upsell" for other unnecessary services which is usually case at dealer and other places. Will return to California Authohaus for future schedule service on both MBZ sedan and SUV.

TK
Troy K.
Rancho Santa Fe, CA
BMW 325i
04/23/2016 Category: Service
Troy said the business had good service. They are honest.

TK
Troy K.
Rancho Santa Fe, CA
BMW 325i
01/04/2016 Category: Service
Troy said this business is honest, they keep good records of past service work, and he feels the work he gets done there is done right.

BRYAN S.
Land Rover Range Rover
09/17/2015
First Visit
My first time visit was great and all that I expected but until I get actual work performed on my vehicle I have to reserve a higher score for later.

TOMMY S.
Mercedes-Benz 450SL
09/22/2014
Friendly Service
Prices are not competitive - otherwise, a great shop to work with.

DN
DONNA N.
BMW 328i
08/20/2014
Very Helpful
I had a fuse problem and needed help with my gas tank. I was able to drive over and Dave helped me instantly. Then I was able to come back the same day so that they could look into the problem further, which they did right away. I was good to go within 30 minutes.

AD
Aaron D.
San Marcos, CA
Land Rover LR3
02/11/2014 Category: Service
Aaron is a completely satisfied customer.

MECHTHILD (MEG) S.
Land Rover Discovery
02/03/2014
promt service
Auto part was found as promised at a resonable price. I appreciate the time and effort.Tanks again.