JIM G.
Suffolk, VA
09/14/2019
Oil Change
I have been having my oil changed and automotive work done here for years. I have always found them to be honest and aboveboard when it come to their work. Not to mention always courteous!!

GD
GEORGE D.
Kia Sedona
09/14/2019
The only place you need for your car care!
Outstanding service and people. One place does it all.

KG
Kirsten G.
Portsmouth, VA
09/14/2019 Category: Service
Kristen said the business was awesome. She has taken her vehicle there before and they did a really good job.

JAMES H.
09/12/2019
Excellent customer service
Excellent customer service! The mechanics pursue issues until resolved. Issues are explained in a concise understandable manner prices are excellent!

MA
MICHAEL A.
Lincoln MKZ
09/12/2019
Came in for a safety inspection, oil change and a check on a slow leak on one of my tires. I was done in about an hour and a half.

JUDY L.
09/08/2019
Is like a visit with a trusted friend
Always a good experience having my car serviced here.

JON D.
09/05/2019
Great work, fast service
I bring my car here even though I live in VA Beach because they are on point on everything from my state inpections to my repair work.

KIESHA B.
Chrysler 300
09/04/2019
Outstanding service awesome prices
Amazing facility and staff. Love this shop and these guys

AL
ANNA L.
Mitsubishi Outlander Sport
08/31/2019
Awesome people
Very honest people very polite send all my family and friends because you will be treated fair.

JEFF W.
GMC Yukon
08/29/2019
State Inspection
When I take my cars to Canady & Branch for the annual state inspection I am confident I will receive a honest, fair inspection. They have been inspecting my cars for years.
Jeff

SD
SHEILA D.
08/28/2019
Always helpful and goid work at affordable prices
Wonderful and honest.

08/23/2019
Honest people

MICHAEL S.
08/22/2019
Great service, friendly folks, trustworthy
You can trust these folks to do only what is necessary, and to make helpful suggestions as to what else might need attention, what can wait, etc.

08/14/2019
Ball joints
Good service and friendly staff

TC
TERRI C.
Portsmouth, VA
Lincoln Mark LT
08/13/2019
Cannady and Branch are AWESOME
These people are honest, fair and reliable. They are the most ethical people I have had the pleasure of working with. I know when I take my car here that it will be repaired correctly and I will have no worries. They are not here to take me for my money. I am so glad to know that I have a place to take my car and not be concerned that they are just taking my money and running. Only needed repairs are done.
Completely satisfied. Would recommend to everyone.