Suffolk, VA
Lexus LS 460
08/27/2020
Car repair
These guys are great mechanics and suoer nice people. They can diagnose and fix everything it seems at a fair price. They Have worked on my Lexus, Honda, and. truck. Big jobs to smalll. Its fun having a good mechanic to go too.

Matt C.
Suffolk, VA
Dodge Caliber
08/27/2020 Category: Service
Matt said they did exactly what they said they would and quickly.

EM
EARNEST M.
08/26/2020
Great Job
I was only in for some routine service, but service was great

JEFF W.
GMC Yukon
08/25/2020
Excellent service as always.
Took our 03 GMC in for state inspection. The mechanic made an adjustment and car passed. No additional charge!

SHIRLEY C.
Mercury Grand Marquis
08/24/2020
There word is there Bond.
They told me to bring my car in at a certain time and it didn't take long. There very understanding. Love them.

Mercury Montego
08/21/2020
Car oil change.
An oil change was done quickly and efficiently. The staff was very courteous , pleasant and helpful I would continue to take my car there for service..

Dan G.
08/20/2020
Excellent customer service with fair prices
I am satisfied with the work done on my vehicle. The issue was diagnosed and I was informed of the necessary repair and cost. The job was completed in the time as promised. I recommend and will return for other car repairs.

EM
EARNEST M.
08/19/2020
Great Job
The company was very friendly. I took my truck in because I had an issue with the brakes locking up. They checked it out, called me and explained what the problem was.
All the pricing was upfront, nothing added in, and did not try to sell me a bunch of stuff that I didn't need.

CD
Chrystal D.
08/18/2020 Category: Service
Chrystal said the business was trustworthy and also honest.

DONNIE M.
08/17/2020
Overall service and knowledge
Overall knowledge of repairs and the process are hard to match! Courteous and dependable customer service.

EC
E P C.
08/15/2020
Reliable, honest, competent
great customer service, dependable, honest, efficient in service time turn-around, excellent company to do business with

John F.
08/15/2020 Category: Service
John said the business is excellent.

JEFF B.
Ford Expedition
08/13/2020
Outstanding service!!!
Only shop I trust to maintain my vehicles. Great technicians and owners! David and Bill are a pleasure to work with! Thanks guy’s!

Diane B.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
08/13/2020 Category: Service
Diane said Bill is fantastic and they are very accommodating.

JJ
JIMBO J.
08/12/2020
Mazda 6
We brought our daughter's Mazda 6 in because it was missing and jumping as she was driving. The problem was quickly identified and fixed. The car is running great and my daughter is very happy to back in it. We were provided updates through the process and each employee was polite and knowledgable during our conversations.