PH
PHYLLIS H.
Dodge Journey
08/12/2020
Rear suspension replacement on 2006 Lincoln Town Car
Top notch knowledge and service always. Have used Canady & Branch ever since they opened.
Replaced the rear suspension on my wife's 2006 Lincoln Town Car. In and out in two days. WOW, That must be a record.
They are the BEST....

GA
GREGORY A.
08/11/2020
Best in town
I made an appointment last week, for today, with Bill Canady for 2 services on my 2014 Suburban. I dropped it off last night, and they stored it in th shop overnight-great concern for the customer! Around noon, David Branch called to tell me that the vehicle was ready to be picked up, quick and dependable service every time. Too, I had a chance to talk to a couple of the mechanics while I was there, and they went out of their way to be polite. My 3 vehicles go nowhere else for service.

SF
SAM F.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
08/11/2020
Good Service
I have been getting all my auto repair work done here for the last 9 years.The technicians have always been able to diagnose and quickly repair my vevicles as well as other family members, Chevys, Fords, Dodge, Honda & BWM. The staff is always friendly and listen to my self-diagnosis. I have always felt theie pricing is fair. I would and have recommended this shop to friends and family.

DAVID W.
Toyota Echo
08/08/2020
Great service and great value
My car has over 300,000 miles and it would be easy to recommend a lot of work. However, they are always good at doing what I came in for and explaining and prioritizing other work they recommend. No hard or pushy sales pitches. Always good quality work at a good price.

PF
PAT F.
08/06/2020
Good price friendly m fair people
Awesome experience will go back to them in the future

PM
PETE M.
07/28/2020
Maintenance
Dropped off the previous afternoon & my wife’s car was ready next afternoon. Always great service!!

RN
ROBERT N.
07/26/2020
Car repair
I’ve known these car repair men for a long time and just had them repair my Mustang.Service was fast and done correctly with reasonable cost. I highly recommend them.

PA
Peter A.
Nissan Xterra
07/24/2020 Category: Service
Peter said the business did a good job and the repairs were done in a timely manner.

Miyoko C.
07/24/2020 Category: Service
Miyoko said the business is high caliber and she does recommend them.

MICHAEL S.
07/23/2020
Great service, friendly folks, trustworthy
Thank you. Appreciate the great service!

NW
NANCY W.
Lincoln Town Car
07/22/2020
Great owners and very knowledgeable workers. I have recommended your company to my friends.
Thanks for your kindness.

BL
BECKY L.
07/21/2020
Excellent service experience
I return to Cannady and Branches because they will not try to push a bunch of unnecessary services when I’m there for a specific service. At Bill’s and David’s place I know I’m not getting Over charged because I don’t know a lot about cars. I send my in laws there for the same reasons. It’s all about trust!

Louis M.
07/18/2020 Category: Service
Louis said the business did a good job.

EC
Eric C.
Acura 2.5TL
07/18/2020 Category: Service
Eric said the repairs were done in a timely manner and he was also kept updated.

RICHARD C.
07/16/2020
Repair Air conditioner on my Honda CR-V
David Branch was straight forward on my options and cost of repair. He keep me informed the whole time as the progress. Granted it was just done today, but it was emphasized that the company would stand behind their workmanship. I have faith that they will do the same for others.