TC
TYE C.
08/08/2020
They were fast efficient no nonsense got me in and out and everything taken care of perfectly. From the guy behind the cash register to the technician in the garage very kind courteous and knowledgeable. Thank you again see you in two years.
Tye C

Torrance, CA
Acura RSX
08/05/2020
fixed clutch, no messing around, straight shooters across the board
Had AAA tow my car in, I didn't have to show up in person, they communicated with me every day by phone confirming work and time estimates, wrapped up the job in a timely manner, great customer service, didn't feel any price gouging at all, car ran great, highly recommended.

MIKE M.
08/04/2020
Cartech auto repairs
Courteous, prompt service, reasonably priced repairs.

JOANN W.
07/31/2020
Immunization, service, honesty, friendly, excellent work
Impressive workplace, clean and informative diagnosis which I felt was an honest assessment of our Car problem. I intend to give you a Bragg on my Facebook timeline as we thought you guys were great! You returned the car washed which was sincerely appreciated ....I'd defiantly return.

BG
BERNADETTE G.
07/30/2020
Service was quick and efficient

CLAYTON S.
Hyundai Genesis Coupe
07/30/2020
Professional storefront and that "grandpa is fixing my car" vibe. Thanks!
Amazing. Not a lot to say. They did exactly what I needed . And let me tell you I hadn't a clue. So thank you Danny!

NQ
NICOLE Q.
07/28/2020
Car service
We found Car Tech Auto Service through AAA. They were communicative throughout the diagnostic testing and recommended services. They completed the service in a timely manner AND were able to come in lower than the estimated repair cost.

MT
MARIANNE T.
Nissan Rogue Sport
07/24/2020
Fast Service
Had a general service completed in 45 minutes - nice people, great service!

TL
TIM L.
Acura TSX
07/23/2020
Oil change, radiator flush and coolant
Auto tech is a great place to bring your car for service. Very prompt and efficient mechanics. Owner Tim is a service oriented owner and wants only the best for his customers. I will be back😀

07/18/2020
Great
Always honest and thorough.

JUDY H.
Trabuco Canyon, CA
Toyota Avalon
07/18/2020
Very honest
Went for 125,000 miles service check on a 2013 Toyota Avalon. Danny said I need Batteries, Air filter, Cabin filter. There were no detailed explanation so I declined. My suggestion is always get detailed explanation from Tim because he is very honest.

MARIA B.
Lexus ES 350
07/13/2020
Feel like I was ripped off
Hello I took my car in for a usual oil change and tire rotation. 1. my odometer mileage was changed. I took it in at 146,000 (roughly) and it read 144,674 (roughly) when I left. 2. On 12/3/19 I paid $81.84 and on 7/7/20 I paid $130.29 after my AAA discount of 10% for the same exact service. 3. The service Advisor couldn’t even tell me how much the cost increase was. She Kept telling me that the cost was high because my car takes 7qts, which is what I always have and has not changed in 2020. She had no plausibile explanation.
$60.00 increase in oil is unheard of and a total thievery. I’m never going back to automation for service!

KOIKU M.
Lake Forest, CA
07/08/2020
20 years of excellence
Tim & his crew has been taking care of my cars for almost 20 years and will never go anywhere else. Excellent service, honest opinion, never overpriced, and great work overall. When my son and I were stuck there for job that took hours, he got lunch for my son. Wonderful owner!!

AH
ANN H.
Laguna Hills, CA
Volvo C70
07/07/2020
Regular maintenance.
Additional work suggested but absolutely no pressure to do it. I appreciate their keeping an eye on my safety!

DAN H.
Santa Ana, CA
07/07/2020
Friendly quality service
Along with great service they follow CDC guidelines