NG
Mission Viejo, CA
Jaguar XJ
02/23/2017
Quick and done right
I was very happy to get a good price for the repair needed. My car is a Jaguar XJL and most places over charge for the labor. I will be returning for future services!

NV
Naser V.
California
BMW 530i
02/23/2017 Category: Service
Naser said he had a good experience with the business. The service was good. They provided him with a ride, and they did exactly what they said they would do.

Dana H.
Volkswagen New Beetle
02/23/2017 Category: Service
Dana said the business is very reliable, and very good. Sam, the manager, is wonderful.

SG
SAM G.
Foothill Ranch, CA
Pontiac Grand Prix
02/22/2017
Cartech is the best!
Cartech is always honest and fair priced. I take both our cars there. Ask for Sam - He knows his stuff!

ES
EBONY S.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
02/21/2017
Would definitely recommend

Jennifer G.
Toyota Yaris
02/21/2017 Category: Service
Jennifer said she was happy with the service she received at the business. She has been going there for years and she is always satisfied.

RAY C.
02/17/2017
Professional and thoughtful service
I had my car towed here because engine stuck on freeway. They quickly found out that the oil filter was missing which is uncommon. I did oil change about 2000 miles ago and it was done at jiffy lube right next door. Car tech called and showed me several options and didn't push me for any repair but find out root cause by discussing this issue with jiffy lube. It was a very peaceful and worry-free experience dealing with this repair center. It ends up I didn't pay anything and luckily the engine was not damaged after flush and refill the oil which suggested by car tech. I feel people there is professional and honest, they put customer's interest as higher priority over just making money. Strongly recommend this place!

Chandraseicar S.
02/14/2017 Category: Service
Chandraseicar said he did not have any hassles during his service at this business.

KEITH B.
Dana Point, CA
GMC Envoy
02/11/2017
Grateful
I am lucky to have stumbled on to car tech! My kids and I were driving to get an oil change when we noticed smoke coming from my engine compartment. We immediately pulled over and tried to shut off the car to our surprise the engine kept running smoke pouring out of the hood and no way to shut the car off. We jumped in the car and took it to jiffy lube down the street where luck would have it the car turned off. I thought it was just a short or an alternator issue. I had my oil changed but got a call from the tech asking me to rush over and take a look at my fuse box the guy was frantic. I ran over to see what the issue was and wow two relays in my fuse box had melted together and were causing an electric fire. We pushed the car over to Car Tech right next door (I was fully prepared for them to completely gouge me) to my surprise not only did they cut the diagnostic in half but they applied it to the repair cost, had the fuse box and all the relays as well as all of the connections replaced in a few days and for an amazing price! Please use Thea's every guys! I'm amazed supremely grateful for how they helped me in a serious time of need.

Joshira T.
San Juan Capistrano, CA
Mercedes-Benz R350
02/08/2017 Category: Service
Joshira said the employees at the business provided her with quick service and she was happy.

ROBIN G.
Rancho Santa Margarita, CA
02/03/2017
Great!
Professional, honest and friendly.

VM
Veronica M.
Laguna Hills, CA
02/03/2017 Category: Service
Veronica said the employees at the business were very friendly, and helpful. The service was not complicated.

AD
AMY D.
San Diego, CA
Volkswagen Tiguan
02/02/2017
Great work!
The friendly, attentive staff. They go above and beyond, are transparent on pricing and services.

NF
NANCY F.
Laguna Hills, CA
Chrysler PT Cruiser
01/31/2017
Everything about CarTech is exceptional!
This is by far the best car repair experience I've ever had. I've been a regular customer for years and am always treated so well by Sam and the repair staff. I've never been unsatisfied.

EP
Edzel P.
Lexus IS 350
01/31/2017 Category: Service
Edzel said their service is always good.

Mahinder C.
Lexus ES 300
01/31/2017 Category: Service
Mahinder said they did a fine job on his vehicle.

Jay B.
01/31/2017 Category: Service
Jay said they were very friendly. They were honest about the repair.

TH
Taha H.
Mercedes-Benz C230
01/31/2017 Category: Service
Taha said this business was close to his home.

Tracy B.
San Clemente, CA
01/31/2017 Category: Service
Tracy said he has been visiting this business for a long time. They are always fair and their service is good.