NP
Quick

JOSH G.
Land Rover LR3
10/16/2019
Never great to pay money But worse to have a broken car
I have a brought my card is into Car Tech & they give clear estimates & they listen & the provide item by review & at the end the day I feel more comfortable at their garage then I have felt at others.

Volkswagen GTI
10/15/2019
Starter motor and Tensioner
The starter and tensioner made noise that worried me.
Cartech detected the problem spots and fixed them.

MONICA D.
Suzuki SX4
10/14/2019
The people make it a great place!
Convenient and again great people!

YL
YUE L.
Lake Forest, CA
Mercury Milan
10/12/2019
good
It is really good service

10/11/2019
Great customer service!
Took my RAV 4 to Cartech auto today. We had a difficult time finding a place last minute but Tim was able to fit us in. Our car was making a noise and they were able to pin point the problem and fix it. In addition, he recommended a few other things, but prioritized what was needed first. They were not pushy at all. I would recommend them and also go back.

WI
Fast , caring service!

ANN M.
10/05/2019
Smog check
First time there. Needed a smog check to register my out of state car in CA. Super professional; pleasant; conscious of and responsive to my time constraints; reasonable in cost. I would use them again.

Foothill Ranch, CA
Scion tC
10/05/2019
Great and honest service!
Took my car here this morning because the dealership I usually take it to has lost my trust. They had mentioned that my lower ball joints were cracked but I didn’t know if they were telling the truth. I took my car to a nearby shop but they couldn’t service it on a Saturday. Lucky for me they referred me to Cartech. They showed me the cracked joints in person and told me it would take till 4 or 5. I was happily surprised when the car was ready just before 3. The price was right around the estimate and I’ve definitely found my new mechanic for my tC!

RON C.
Riverside, CA
Ford Escort
Disappointed
My car still is in no better shape after $242.00.

Cartech Auto Service
Excellent timely professional service. Best in Irvine.

STU W.
Cadillac SRX
Honest Service
I recently replaced my radiator and had a leak that I thought may be coolant. They inspected and determined it was likely just condensation run off from the A/C compressor. Makes sense because I had a leak only when I was running A/C and on the day I brought it in, I didnt use A/C, and didn't have a leak. Seems simple now, after they looked and helped me through the logic. They waived the inspection fee for me. Very honest of them! I'm definitely coming back when I have a car issue. Thanks to Tim and crew at Car Tech!

JAMES L.
Mission Viejo, CA
Recent CarTech visit.
Professional service, knowledgeable technicians and friendly personnel
Highly recommendable!

Honda S2000
10/01/2019
Accurate, responsive, honest, prompt
Over the years I have come to depend on their services. They have never let me down. Highly recommend.

TW
TOMMY W.
10/01/2019
Friendly
Well done

CG
CHRIS G.
09/28/2019
What Great Friendly Service!!!
I actually feel comfortable at a mechanic shop:)!!!!!

TERESA M.
09/23/2019
What started as a negative experience with a dead starter, turned into a really positive experience. AAA recommended Cartech Auto, which gave me some peace of mind, but then Sam at the front desk made everything even better. He was kind, re-assuring and kept me informed at every step of the process. My car was done the same day and at a reasonable price (I double checked the price and parts with my regular mechanic who is 30 miles away and he gave the thumbs up on everything they did). Now I feel I have 2 great mechanics that I can trust my car to. Great job !

Aliso Viejo, CA
09/21/2019
I brought my car in and they took great care of it. They kept me in the loop for my car letting me know it’s condition as it was being worked on. It also seemed like the mechanics went to work on it as soon as possible unlike other car repair locations. Would recommend to others

WR
WALT R.
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
09/16/2019
Completely Honest
Tim does business the old fashion way with honest and dependable service.
No Shortcuts!

JAMES H.
09/16/2019
Fast Oil Change Services
I walk in on Saturday noon, without appt for oil change services.. They were able to squeeze me in and it was done after I finish lunch. Will come back to try 120K service plus timing belt and water pump services.