LT
LINDA T.
Acura MDX
06/19/2020
Great customer service!
I always receive great service when dropping my car off. Staff is very friendly.

THOMAS S.
Lincoln Navigator
06/18/2020
Great Auto Shop
Excellent management and service technicians. Clean, polite, efficient. My go to place for everything for years.

AH
AFSHIN H.
Nissan 370Z
06/18/2020
Professional service
I visit here for smog check and oil service the price was fair. No pressure on other needed maintenance. Friendly. And inside car was sanitized.

CR
CHARLES (CHUCK) R.
Laguna Hills, CA
06/12/2020
Finding a needle in a haystack
Cartech Auto Service is the absolute best. For the last couple of months, my 2002 Toyota Highlander battery would drain down and not start, even though I replaced the battery in March. My suspicion was that something was going on with the charging system. I called Dan, and after describing my situation, he also felt that something was going on with the charging system. I brought my Highlander in, and his guys began getting after it. Turns out after literally checking every circuit in the vehicle, discovered the drain was caused by an old aftermarket alarm ( which had been previously installed prior to my ownership) and was drawing down an electrical circuit, even though it had not been working for years. Cartech Auto never quit, and worked for almost 5 days searching out the problem, through a systematic process of elimination. I was shocked and pleasantly surprised , at the final bill. They found the electrical drain, aligned the front end with tire rotation, smog tested, Lube and Oil, and thoroughly cleaned the car in and out for Covid 19, and the total bill was under
$600!! Dan called me every day with an update. I would highly recommend Cartech Auto Service.
Sincerely,
Chuck Roush
Laguna Woods Village, CA

JUSTIN G.
Anaheim, CA
06/10/2020
They care about their customers
This place has always gone above and beyond to provide the best service possible. They did great work on my car and did it for a reasonable price.

RICHARD H.
06/09/2020
Rec’d service not required by manufacturer
I took my car to Car Tech for the manufacturer scheduled 60,000 mile service. I was told that I needed to replace the radiator fluid because conditions in California warranted it. After agreeing to that, I looked into it and discovered that the manufacturer does not require that service until 120,000 miles. No mention was made that any special conditions existed for that service. So I spent needless money on something that wasn’t required for another 60,000 miles. That is not appreciated. I normally receive great service from Car Tech, but I can’t say the same for this visit. I will probably continue going there, but will be more vigilant at what I agree to in the future.

ADRIENNE S.
Jaguar XF
06/04/2020
Friendly, Honest, Knowledgeable
Smog test, and repeat until passed. Very helpful throughout the process. Car finally passed.

KW
KATHLEEN W.
06/03/2020
Car Service
Great place to take your car Very honest great service Fair prices

DV
DANNY V.
Nissan Versa
05/27/2020
Personable and Professional
Great experience. Personable and professional. Great attention to detail and they communicate well with the customer. I would definitely recommend others to take your car into this shop.

MIHIA D.
Lincoln MKC
05/26/2020
Excellent experience
Went in for a smog check and had scheduled an appointment. Everything was ready when I arrived and was done in 15 minutes. The sparkling clean and efficient setup made me feel really safe: masks at all times, clean pens used once and re-cleaned, the car was wiped with disinfectant before being returned, contactless payment - the whole nine yards! Also, I got all the information I needed and Danny was courteous and knowledgeable. Given the prices are reasonable and the experience is A+, I don’t need to shop around the next time I need service.

05/23/2020
Excellent Customer Service
Cartech Auto Service and Tim provided excellent customer service!

TT
TERRY T.
Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class
05/21/2020
Great customer service! Tim is awesome!
I HIGHLY RECOMMEND CAR TECH AUTO SERVICE!
My Daughter’s car broke down In California. Talk to Tim on the telephone about having car towed to Car Tech for a estimate.
He found multiple problems. He gave us a itemized list from major to minor , and with cost.
Tim repaired all of the safety related issues and got my daughter back on the road in a timely manor.
Tim did all the repairs without breaking the bank!
Never met him in person, but I know he is a caring and honest person!

BARRY M.
Laguna Hills, CA
05/20/2020
Excellent honest work for a fair price
I’ve been depending on Car Tech for automotive maintenance for all my cars now for nearly 15 years. I’ve recommended friends to their shop and not one has ever been disappointed.
A great customer experience. Tim is courteous and honest, and has a great crew in the front office as well as in the shop.
Can you beat that as a work ethic for a business that’s been successful for many years?

LUKE M.
Scion xA
05/16/2020
Smooth Service
Great service. Clean, efficient, and friendly.

AN
ARTHUR N.
Mission Viejo, CA
05/15/2020
Prompt Service
No delays, your cars service is done on the time they promised. I have been a customer of Tim since 2010. It has always been consistent. His mechanics does excellent service and gives good advice