MZ
MARY Z.
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
10/28/2019
I can trust them as a woman
I am confidence that they are not chiding me to make money

RN
RICK N.
10/28/2019
Great staff, great service.
I have had my two vehicles serviced by Car Tech for ten or so years and have always been happy with the friendly and helpful staff, the quality of the workmanship and the fair pricing. I wouldn’t take my cars anywhere else!!

Volkswagen GTI
10/26/2019
smog check
It’s done smoothly.

SANJI S.
10/22/2019
Great place!
I came in to get a smog check, but plan on going back for everything else in the future. This is a good reliable honest place to get your vehicle worked on. Let's face it, everybody is skeptical of a shop, until we find that one place we always want to go to that we trust, this is that place!!!!

DAN H.
Santa Ana, CA
10/21/2019
Great repair facility
My 60K service was done quickly and thoroughly.

VN
VANDANA N.
Cadillac XT5
10/18/2019
Excellent services and very satisfying
Tim and Sam are very helpful, gives their honest opinions and Quotes and very prompt on the services they provide.

Honda Civic Si
10/18/2019
Excellent auto repair shop!
Staff is so friendly, helpful & professional! I will definitely return the next time my car needs service!! Higjly recommended!

NP
NATHAN P.
GMC Yukon XL
Brakes
Quick

JOSH G.
Land Rover LR3
10/16/2019
Never great to pay money But worse to have a broken car
I have a brought my card is into Car Tech & they give clear estimates & they listen & the provide item by review & at the end the day I feel more comfortable at their garage then I have felt at others.

Volkswagen GTI
10/15/2019
Starter motor and Tensioner
The starter and tensioner made noise that worried me.
Cartech detected the problem spots and fixed them.

MONICA D.
Suzuki SX4
10/14/2019
The people make it a great place!
Convenient and again great people!

YL
YUE L.
Lake Forest, CA
Mercury Milan
10/12/2019
good
It is really good service

10/11/2019
Great customer service!
Took my RAV 4 to Cartech auto today. We had a difficult time finding a place last minute but Tim was able to fit us in. Our car was making a noise and they were able to pin point the problem and fix it. In addition, he recommended a few other things, but prioritized what was needed first. They were not pushy at all. I would recommend them and also go back.

WI

ANN M.
Laguna Hills, CA
10/05/2019
Smog check
First time there. Needed a smog check to register my out of state car in CA. Super professional; pleasant; conscious of and responsive to my time constraints; reasonable in cost. I would use them again.