Carter Radiator Air Conditioning & Heating Service

Maumelle, AR
GMC Yukon
03/13/2017
Great knowledgeable friendly service
Stand behind their work and find customer best prices available

Sheila M.
Chevrolet Corvette
03/13/2017 Category: Service
Sheila said her experience has been positive. There is an issue, so she's returning on Monday. This business has been in the neighborhood for 40 years. She appreciates their loyalty.

Markos M.
Toyota Pickup
03/03/2017 Category: Service
Markos said this business did a good job and the employees were professional. However, it was inconvenient to leave work early to pick up his vehicle.

AF
Amanda F.
03/02/2017
Best service
I have been taking my vehicles to Carter Radiator for years. They are the only ones I trust to work on them. I know that if anything is wrong, they will tell me the truth about it & not try to get over on me.

PD
Paul D.
02/17/2017 Category: Service
Paul said they did a good job.

Aaron M.
Nissan Sentra
02/17/2017 Category: Service
Aaron said he would recommend this business for service.

HM
Hoyt M.
Lonoke, AR
02/15/2017 Category: Service
Hoyt said they did a fine job and he's happy with their service.

Joe K.
Chevrolet Silverado
02/15/2017 Category: Service
Joe said the business did a good job on his vehicle and he likes the employee's personalities.

Danny M.
Bauxite, AR
Toyota Starlet
02/14/2017 Category: Service
Danny said this business had outstanding service, and they did an excellent job.

SR
Shanan R.
02/11/2017
Feel taken care of, not taken advantage of
This is the first experience with a mechanic where I felt taken care of, rather than taken advantage of. The staff is extremely knowledgeable and helpful.

The last mechanic I went to five years quoted me just under two grand to fix what was causing an Evap System code. I thought my only option was to just drive until my car died.

My air conditioning went out sometime this winter, and I planned on just putting it off until it got warm. Charging an AC was a fix I knew I could afford so I went to Carter. Daniel checked out my car and the codes, did a full tune up, charged my AC, and fixed all the Evap System issues from five years ago for less than a quarter of what I was quoted!

I can't begin to express how thankful I am. I will gladly return with any and all of my automotive issues in the future.

Donald M.
North Little Rock, AR
Pontiac Grand Prix
02/11/2017 Category: Service
Donald said the staff at this business was very friendly and they joked around. He had a pleasant experience and he would recommend them for service.

David S.
Beebe, AR
Chevrolet Pickup
02/10/2017 Category: Service
David said they were the best and they did what he asked of them. He found that they had the best deal for a radiator after his wife called around.

NR
Nadine R.
Cadillac DTS
02/09/2017
What to do when my Check Engine Light came on.
They listen, they analyze and advise. You make the best decision for you. They are reasonable and reliable. i appreciate them taking care of my care.

CR
Chris R.
02/03/2017 Category: Service
Chris said no one is prefect, they were pretty good. They were also professional and timely and had good service.

WF
Willie F.
GMC Pickup
01/26/2017 Category: Service
Willie said the business gives him good service.