Overall Rating 4.5238126/5Overall Rating 4.5238126/5Overall Rating 4.5238126/5Overall Rating 4.5238126/5rating 4.5238126
Overall Rating 2.38095/5Overall Rating 2.38095/5rating 2.38095rating 2.38095rating 2.38095

CJ
Carol J.
Greenville, TX
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/13/2019 Category: Service
Prompt courteous service
Friendly service manager
STEVE B., Service/Parts Director from Clay Cooley Hyundai Of Rockwall responded on 11/13/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey, your great 5 Star review and your kind words towards my team member Phillip. When our customers leave happy this makes us extremely happy.

2012 Hyundai Elantra
11/11/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Customer Services
Ryan gave me an excellent service
STEVE B., Service/Parts Director from Clay Cooley Hyundai Of Rockwall responded on 11/12/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey, your great 5 Star review and your kind words about my team member Ryan. When our customers leave happy this makes us extremely happy

PG
Peggy G.
Garland, TX
11/08/2019 Category: Service
Always helpful, great customer service.
STEVE B., Service/Parts Director from Clay Cooley Hyundai Of Rockwall responded on 11/11/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey and your great 5 Star review. When our customers leave happy this makes us extremely happy.

TK
Terri K.
Dallas, TX
2006 Hyundai Tucson
11/08/2019 Category: Service
Professional
Professional and did my state inspection in exact time. They even washed my car! Very nice crew that works here. Will definitely be back for service and maybe purchase a new car....

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey, your great 5 Star review and your kind words about our team members here ins the service department. When our customers leave happy this makes us extremely happy.

Terry M.
Lavon, TX
2020 Hyundai Palisade
11/07/2019 Category: Service
First service of 2020 Palisade
Absolutely outstanding SUV and service to match. Sam and Philip took great care of me.
STEVE B., Service/Parts Director from Clay Cooley Hyundai Of Rockwall responded on 11/08/2019

I would like to thank you for taking the time to complete our survey and also thank you for your 5 Star review and kind words about my team members Sam and Phillip. We strive to provide a 5 Star experience to every customer on every visit. I look forward to seeing you on  your next service visit.

Srtephanie S.
CAR MAINTENANCE A PRIORITY
As I have said earlier in my review, I recently moved to Texas - have lived here 4 months. I have chosen Hyundai dealerships for service to my car since I purchased at a Hyundai dealership in Missouri Aug 2016. My right back tire was losing air/pressure, so called late morning to see if Clay Cooley would fit me in around 4pm after work. The representative did not even hesitate - said not a problem. There was a nail in my tire; was fixed and appreciated the integrity of the service Team, as I was expecting to purchase a new tire. The bill was $24.00. Thank your for your help and fitting me in at a late notice in your busy schedule.
NOTE: And ... although the bill was $24.00, you so graciously washed my car! :-)
STEVE B., Service/Parts Director from Clay Cooley Hyundai Of Rockwall responded on 11/07/2019

I want to thank you for taking the time to complete our survey and am extremely happy you were taken care of in our 5 Star service and look forward to seeing you on your next service visit. We strive to provide this service to every customer on every visit. Again thank you for taking the time for your kind words.

Great service staff
Great staff
STEVE B., Service/Parts Director from Clay Cooley Hyundai Of Rockwall responded on 11/06/2019

Thank you for the 5 Star review, it is always a pleasure seeing you visit our service department and also thank you for your kind words about our team member Sam. Taking care of our customers is our mission goal.

Michael C.
Wylie, TX
11/06/2019 Category: Service
Oil change and spit and sputtering
Good

Thank you for the 5 Star review, it is always a pleasure seeing you visit our service department and also thank you for your kind words about our team member Phillip. Taking care of our customers is our mission goal.

11/05/2019 Category: Service
Staff are kind and competent
Get service that is reliable and with courteous staff.

Joaquim S.
10/31/2019 Category: Service
Prompt attention and resolution
This was an unexpected visit but my problem got taken care of swiftly as always. Thanks!
STEVE B., Service/Parts Director from Clay Cooley Hyundai Of Rockwall responded on 11/01/2019

Thank you for the 5 Star review, it is always a pleasure seeing you visit our service department and also thank you for your kind words about our team member John. Taking care of our customers is our mission goal.

Lisa M.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/30/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai Service
I always have great service at Hyundai of Rockwall.
STEVE B., Service/Parts Director from Clay Cooley Hyundai Of Rockwall responded on 10/31/2019

2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/26/2019 Category: Service
Teamwork
Staff communications help solve all issues with your car. Service people are friendly and easily approachable. Everyone works as a team to solve the problem!
STEVE B., Service/Parts Director from Clay Cooley Hyundai Of Rockwall responded on 10/29/2019

Thank you for your kind 5 Star review and coming into our service department. We strive to provide a 5 Star experience to every customer on every visit. Again thank our for taking the time to complete our survey. We always appreciate your feedback to help improve our dealer service department.

GC

Garland, TX
2015 Hyundai Genesis
10/25/2019 Category: Service
A+
Great service. They got us a loaner and fixed our car. What more can you wish for.
STEVE B., Service/Parts Director from Clay Cooley Hyundai Of Rockwall responded on 10/25/2019

Thank you for your 5 star review, I appreciate you taking the time to complete our survey and we are so pleased you were taken care of with our 5 star service experience.

Joel M.
Ben Wheeler, TX
10/24/2019 Category: Service
Great Service as always!
John is a great service advisor!
STEVE B., Service/Parts Director from Clay Cooley Hyundai Of Rockwall responded on 10/24/2019

Thank you for your 5 star review, I appreciate you taking the tie to complete our survey and we are so pleased you were taken care in our 5 star service experience.

Lisa M.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/22/2019 Category: Service
Definitely Recommended
STEVE B., Service/Parts Director from Clay Cooley Hyundai Of Rockwall responded on 10/22/2019

Thank you for your kind words towards John and taking the time to complete our survey. We strive to provide exceptional service for all of our customers and I am glad to hear you were pleased with your treatment.

Forney, TX
2019 Hyundai Accent
10/21/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Service and Fast
Excellent Service, I noticed the difference right of way. The Service was fast, I got there around 9:20am and left at 10. Thank You!

Debra S.
10/20/2019 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
Philip provides great customer service every visit. He addresses all of my questions and concerns. He is the reason I continue to return to this dealership for service. Miss Selby Fuller being there.
STEVE B., Service/Parts Director from Clay Cooley Hyundai Of Rockwall responded on 10/21/2019

Thank you for your kind words towards Phillip and taking the time to complete our survey. We strive to provide exceptional service for all of our customers and I am glad to hear you were pleased with your treatment.

Jill H.
Forney, TX
10/20/2019 Category: Service
Great Service as usual

Thank you for your kind words towards Sam and taking the time to complete our survey. We strive to provide exceptional service for all of our customers and I am glad to hear you were pleased with your treatment.

James C.
Fate, TX
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
10/17/2019 Category: Service
Job well done
I appreciated the customer service, I was appraised of the situation at every step, They only did what was necessary for my Ionic to run at peak performance, and called before doing any service, which I approved. Good job all around.
STEVE B., Service/Parts Director from Clay Cooley Hyundai Of Rockwall responded on 10/18/2019