Overall Rating 4.6486486/5Overall Rating 4.6486486/5Overall Rating 4.6486486/5Overall Rating 4.6486486/5rating 4.6486486
Overall Rating 2.43243/5Overall Rating 2.43243/5rating 2.43243rating 2.43243rating 2.43243

Mc Kinney, TX
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/15/2019 Category: Service
Always quick and thorough.
STEVE B., Service/Parts Director from Clay Cooley Hyundai Of Rockwall responded on 06/15/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey, an your feedback is very valuable to our dealership.

SF
Suanne F.
Quinlan, TX
2014 Hyundai Elantra
Service department
Always a good experience when I get my car serviced

John R.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Dry small job
As usual, Philip is so accommodating. Got our windshield wipers replaced in just a matter of minutes.

Joel M.
Ben Wheeler, TX
Great Service and Friendly Staff
Clay Cooley Hyundai always provides great service and attention to detail with a friendly and courteous staff approach. Thank you John, Phil, Sam, and Steve!
STEVE B., Service/Parts Director from Clay Cooley Hyundai Of Rockwall responded on 06/14/2019

We always appreciate positive feedback from our customers, and when our customers leave here happy, that makes us happy.

06/13/2019 Category: Service
Amazing customer Service
John Peña was my service advisor and he took amazing care of me. He was very professional, and helped me with everything I needed. I will definitely be back because of him.

Your kind words are much appreciated and thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. We always appreciate positive feedback from our customers. When our customers leave here happy, that makes us happy

GE
Gwyn E.
06/12/2019 Category: Service
Familiarity
With two Hyundais being regularly serviced, I usually am dealing with a familiar face.
STEVE B., Service/Parts Director from Clay Cooley Hyundai Of Rockwall responded on 06/12/2019

I would like to thank you for taking the time to complete our survey and to thank you for your 5 Star review. Our mission goal is to provide an excellent experience to every customer every time.

West Tawakoni, TX
Always great job
Service Dept always does a great job on my car

I would like to thank you for your kind words about my team members and I appreciate you taking the time to complete our survey. When our customers are happy this makes us extremely happy.

KT
Kimberley T.
Dallas, TX
Great people all around
Fantastic job
STEVE B., Service/Parts Director from Clay Cooley Hyundai Of Rockwall responded on 06/11/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey and your 5 Star review of your service experience. When our customers leave happy it pleases us.

TN
Tiffany N.
great service
I always receive great service from Mr. Pena at Clay Cooley Hyundai of Rockwall.

I would like to thank you for your 5 Star review and your kind words about my team member John. I appreciate your kind words. When our customers leave happy it makes us extremely happy.

Rowlett, TX
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/11/2019 Category: Service
Close by and always does a great job.
Keep up the great work.

Louis B.
Grand Prairie, TX
2009 Hyundai Sonata
Caring and professional service
Philip is always professional and cares about his clients. I trust him. He knows his responsibility for someone’s car 🚗.
STEVE B., Service/Parts Director from Clay Cooley Hyundai Of Rockwall responded on 06/10/2019

Thank you for the kind words about my team member Phil. It makes us extremely happy when our customers are happy and taken care of.

John S.
06/10/2019 Category: Service
Friendly, reliable service since I bought my car there.
Excellent service with good service agents.

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey and you kid words about my team members.

Lisa M.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/10/2019 Category: Service
Thank you for always giving great service!

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey and your kind words about my team members.

06/07/2019 Category: Service
Too Pricey
Prices have gone up since last year and probably will keep going up. I’m done here.

I have been trying to reach out to you to discuss your recent service experience. I would like to talk to you and see what I can do to resolve any concern or any issues you have experienced. Please feel free to call me at 972-722-6365.

KN
Kay N.
Lavon, TX
Sam was very helpful!
Sam, the service advisor was very helpful and provided me with a car to use while mine was being fixed. He was very courteous and understanding.

06/04/2019 Category: Service
I feel the person who did the work on the car should have seen the red light when the car was driven up front.
Mixed. Service manager was great. I was left unsure about the mechanic.
STEVE B., Service/Parts Director from Clay Cooley Hyundai Of Rockwall responded on 06/06/2019

I wanted to thank y ou for taking the time to speak with me today about you recent service visit. Your feedback will help us improve in the future and we appreciate you coming to our dealership. Making our customers happy is always our priority.

Friendly service
Always friendly and provides great service
STEVE B., Service/Parts Director from Clay Cooley Hyundai Of Rockwall responded on 06/04/2019

Thank you for the 5 stars and thank you so much for the great review. Making our customers happy and taking care of you is our mission goal.

Rowlett, TX
2012 Hyundai Azera
none
n/a

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey, your feedback is very valuable to our dealership.

Robert G.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/03/2019 Category: Service
Great people. Great service.
Have taken care of our two cars for many, many years. Always polite, straightforward, and honest with us.

I would like to thank you for your kind words about Phillip and taking the time to complete the survey. When our customers leave here happy and taken care of in the 5 star experience we strive for this makes us extremely happy.

John P.
06/03/2019 Category: Service
THE SERVICE DEPT
GREAT SERVICE
STEVE B., Service/Parts Director from Clay Cooley Hyundai Of Rockwall responded on 06/03/2019

Thank you for the 5 star review, when our customers leave happpy this makes us extremely happy.

LC
Linda C.
Murphy, TX
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/30/2019 Category: Service
Maybe not so great!
See previous
STEVE B., Service/Parts Director from Clay Cooley Hyundai Of Rockwall responded on 05/31/2019

I'm sorry to hear that we fell short on striving to provide with a "5 Star" experience. We always appreciate feedback from our customers so we can see what area we need to improve in. I have tried to call you and left you messages as I would like to speak with you and see what I can do to resolve any concerns you experienced. Please feel free to call me at the numbers listed below. I look forward to hearing from you.