Overall Rating 4.6060618/5Overall Rating 4.6060618/5Overall Rating 4.6060618/5Overall Rating 4.6060618/5rating 4.6060618
Overall Rating 2.36364/5Overall Rating 2.36364/5rating 2.36364rating 2.36364rating 2.36364

Jerry W.
2011 Hyundai Veracruz
03/23/2019 Category: Service
Problem with rear wiper.
Service Adviser did not investigate rear wiper problem. Must bring back to diagnose if I need the complete wiper or just a small part of the whole wiper.

Forney, TX
Good quick service
Good quick service

Janice C.
Crandall, TX
Service Advisor Sam
Sam is courteous and helpful. Integrity goes a long way for a business. I think Sam has this integrity as a Service Advisor in the Service Department. I would reccomend Sam in this Service Department business.

LW
Larry W.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Service Advisor Sam did a great job keeping me informed
Service was good and timely. Had terrible experience with Fenton Hyundai in Mesquite. Bought two Genesis one December 27th. and the second one a week later. Still don't have my titles for either one and tags even though I paid cash for both. If you are with Hyundai of America maybe you can help get these for me. My cell is 072-979-0311 and email is lwebb@arcb.com.

AV
Ashley V.
Kaufman, TX
Great Customer Service
Mr. Pena was very kind and was so helpful. He went above and beyond to help me. Thanks for all your help!

Judith S.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/21/2019 Category: Service
Great service department.
Philip in service always makes sure the service needs of my vehicle are taken care of.

Campbell, TX
03/21/2019 Category: Service
Great Service!!!
John was awesome and will be back to see him for all of my service needs!!!
STEVE B., Service/Parts Director from Clay Cooley Hyundai Of Rockwall responded on 03/21/2019

I would like to thank you for your kind words towards my staff, and taking the time to complete the survey. When our customers are happy that makes us extremely happy.

Calvin H.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
03/20/2019 Category: Service
In for inspection
Quickly performed

Thank you for you kind words and taking the time to complete the survey. It makes us happy to see you received our "5 Star" treatment.

TF
Tammy F.
Rowlett, TX
03/20/2019 Category: Service
Everyone there is excellent
STEVE B., Service/Parts Director from Clay Cooley Hyundai Of Rockwall responded on 03/20/2019

Thank you for your kind words. I always appreciate hearing positive feedback on my staff members. Our mission goal is to always provide "5 Star" service every time on every visit to every customer.

SR
Susan R.
Rowlett, TX
2011 Hyundai Tucson
03/19/2019 Category: Service
Phillip always takes good care of us!

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey, and you kind words towards Phillip. I always appreciate great feedback on my staff members.

excellent customer service
excellent customer service

Thank you for your kind words of our service department.

Wylie, TX
Quick service
In and out no problems

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey, our goal is to provide a quick, easy service experience for our customers.

Dorothea S.
Mesquite, TX
Great Customer Service
I always go back to the dealership for all of my maintenance & service!! They take good care of me & my car!

Thank you for your kind words about my staff. We are extremely pleased when our customers are happy.

James H.
Royse City, TX
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Phillip at service dept.
Phillip keeps us coming back. He's the best

Thank you for your kind words about Phillip. It makes me extremely happy when I receive these surveys about my staff. Thank you.

Friendly
Friendly and professional

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey, I always appreciate a positive review from our customers. Thank you.

SR
Sent my car in for an oil change at 11am
The service was finished around 1:30
Called for completion around 3:15

😏
STEVE B., Service/Parts Director from Clay Cooley Hyundai Of Rockwall responded on 03/19/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey, we strive to give a "5 Star" experience. I apologize we fell short of earning "5 Stars" but I want to ensure you that your feedback is very valuable to our dealership.

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/17/2019 Category: Service
Inspect tires better
Was told I needed to purchase a new tire because I had a nail puncture. Dealership was going to charge me $230. Took my vehicle to discount tire where I have a warranty and they informed me that the nail did not puncture and my tire was fine.

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. I apologize for where we fell short in providing you a "5 Star" service. Your feedback is very valuable to our dealership and I can assure you it is never our intention to misrepresent repairs that are not needed. I want to assure you that everything is being done to prevent this from happening again on your next service visits.
Thank you again for your time.

LH
Lee H.
03/17/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai Sonata maintenance
Quickly took care of a headlight problem.
STEVE B., Service/Parts Director from Clay Cooley Hyundai Of Rockwall responded on 03/18/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. I always like to hear positive feedback from our customers.

Princeton, TX
03/16/2019 Category: Service
Easy!
Quick appointment, fast service, helpful, friendly people. Philip in service department is always there to take care of us.

Thank you for your positive review, I always like to hear that my customers are taken care of in a positive manner.

Deanna H.
Sachse, TX
03/16/2019 Category: Service
Great Maintenance Department!
I have always thought that a dealership's maintenance department is more important than any salesperson, manager, owner, etc. The Clay Cooley Hyundai maintenance department is what makes this Clay Cooley dealership a great one. Philip is on top of his game. He is friendly. He personally greets you when you arrive. He keeps you posted about what's going on while your car is in the back. He escorts you to the cashier and explains everything to you. He is very approachable and easily to get along with. I would buy another car at this dealership for the maintenance department alone.

First of all I want to thank you for your kind words, and second for taking the time to complete the survey. I always like to hear positive feedback because taking care of our customers is our main goal.