12/03/2020 Category: Service
Vehicle repair.
Well managed dealership with knowledgeable employees.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 12/03/2020

Thank you, for the fantastic review of your most recent service visit! Our team strives to do the best in customer service and I am happy that we met your expectations. Again, thank you, for being our customer and we look forward to seeing you in the future, here @ Cocoa Hyundai!

Have A Nice Evening!

TR
Tammy R.
2019 Hyundai Kona
Friendly and kind
Outstanding people, they were nice to speak with and caring.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 11/27/2020

Thank you, Tammy, for the kind words regarding our staff and for the five out of five-star rating of your most recent service visit We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you in the future, here @ Cocoa Hyundai.

Mims, FL
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/27/2020 Category: Service
A wealth of knowledgeable, professional and friendly service staff.
The service tech, Mark, was attentive and gave updates to ensure that I knew what was going on with my visit/car. While I was waiting I also noticed how all the staff was interacting with customers. It was a very respectful, helpful environment.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 11/27/2020

Thank you, so much for taking the time to write this nice review of our service department! We do have a great, professional team who work very hard to ensure that each and every guest and their Hyundai receive excellent service.
Again, thank you for your business and we look forward to working with you at a future maintenance visit.

FS
Fred S.
Titusville, FL
2019 Hyundai Tucson
11/27/2020 Category: Service
Fast service. Very attentive adviser.
Always had great service

11/27/2020 Category: Service
Not sure if work was completed

Hello, Fred,
  Thank you, for taking the time to complete our review and bring your concerns to my attention. I apologize for not delivering the five-star experience we strive to give each and every one of our customers. We appreciate your business and if you need any assistance in the future, please do not hesitate to call me!

Darlene D.
2020 Hyundai Elantra
11/27/2020 Category: Service
Always ready to help and answer my questions.
Yes, I trust them to do what needs to be done. I plan to have my car for a long time. The service was fantastic.

Hello, Darlene,
  I, would like to take the time to thank you, for the excellent review of our service department! It is great to hear that Mark and our team took such good care of you and your Hyundai and that you continue to visit our dealership for your automotive needs. We appreciate your business and look forward providing you with exceptional customer service every time you visit Cocoa Hyundai!

Jane M.
Sebastian, FL
2019 Hyundai Tucson
11/22/2020 Category: Service
Total service support
From day one Cocoa Hyundai provides all my service needs. From scheduled maintenance, to replacement of normal wear and tear parts, to service of recall issues. The service department is a 5 star operation in every aspect.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 11/23/2020

Thank you, Jane, for taking the time to write this fantastic review of our service department. It is because of the loyalty of our customers that we are able to continue to provide excellent service. Again, thank you for your valuable business and we look forward to meeting your expectations at a future maintenance visit, here @ Cocoa Hyundai.

Have A Nice Holiday!

LP
Larry P.
Cocoa, FL
11/21/2020 Category: Service
Great!
I was taken care of in a timely manner and everything went smoothly.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 11/21/2020

Thank you, Larry, for taking the time to rate Cocoa Hyundai service department with a five out of five star rating! Our team takes pride and works hard to provide excellent service to each and everyone of our customers. We are always here to assist you with anything you may need and look forward to seeing you in the future!

Have A Nice Thanksgiving!
(32)631-2444

Titusville, FL
2019 Hyundai Ioniq Plugin Hybrid
11/20/2020 Category: Service
Cocoa Hyundai is AWESOME!
Thanks for everything
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 11/21/2020

Thank you, for the five out of five stars and recommendation of our service department. We are highly appreciative of our customers and value their feedback. Again, thank you for the opportunity to have earned your business and I will be sure to pass along your kinds words to our staff!

Have A Nice Thanksgiving!

2019 Hyundai Veloster
11/17/2020 Category: Service
The service advisor was great. She was knowledgeable and professional.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 11/18/2020

Thank you, for taking the time to share your experience of your most recent service visit. I am happy to hear that Morgan took such good care of you and your Hyundai! We hope to continue to provide excellent customer service  every time you visit Cocoa Hyundai!

Jack R.
11/17/2020 Category: Service
Super Blesssed Service at Cocoa Hyundai
I was super blessed by my service at Cocoa Hyundai! My vehicle really needed some TLC and the mechanic who serviced me did a great job and my vehicle is rolling like its brand new again. I was and I am still so happy ( a week later) after I got my service at Cocoa Hyundai. George Denham and Brian Gore where some of the most customer service focused individuals I have met. They are both great assets to your Team and should definitely be recognized and rewarded for their excellent customer care . I am completely satisfied with my service and I have already started recommending your dealership to those who come across my path. Thank you mucho Cocoa Hyundai ~ Jack R.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 11/17/2020

Thank you, Jack, for choosing Cocoa Hyundai for your automotive needs and for taking the time to write this great review of our dealership. It is always great to hear how well our staff is doing and I am happy to hear that our team provided you with a great service and sales experience. Again, thank you for the opportunity to have earned your business and I will be sure to pass along your positive feedback to our staff!

Have A Nice Afternoon!

Mary R.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
11/16/2020 Category: Service
Cocoa Hyundai has the best service department
Cocoa Hyundai has the best service department
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 11/17/2020

Hello, Mary,
  Thank you, for your business, time and five out of five star rating of our service department. We do have a great, professional team who truly appreciate their customers and I am pleased to hear that you will continue to visit our dealership for your automotive needs.

2019 Hyundai Sonata
11/14/2020 Category: Service
Helpful Service Department Staff
Mark took extra time to help us reset some of the options our car provides to the settings that work best for us.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 11/14/2020

Thank you, for the five out of five star rating and for taking the time to share your experience of your most recent service visit. Mark is the best! He treats his customers as he would expect to be treated at a place of business. Again, thank you for your positive feedback and we look forward to assisting you in the future, here @ Cocoa Hyundai.

BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 11/14/2020

Thank you, for taking the time to complete our review and sharing your experience of your most recent service visit. Mark is the best! He goes the extra mile for each and everyone of her customers and works hard to make sure they are happy when they leave our dealership. We appreciate your business and we look forward to seeing you in the future, here @ Cocoa Hyundai.

VB
Vance B.
Orlando, FL
2020 Hyundai Palisade
11/12/2020 Category: Service
Attention to detail
I will on use Cocoa Hyundai for all my future needs. I highly recommend Morgan in service. She is exceptional.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 11/13/2020

Thank you, Vance, for choosing Cocoa Hyundai for your automotive needs and for the great review of your most recent service visit. Our service team works very hard to provide exactly that service experience and I am happy to hear that you will continue to visit our dealership for your automotive needs.

JJ
Johnie J.
11/11/2020 Category: Service
See Morgan in service for your vehicle
Morgan and Service was a pleasure to deal with. She had me in and out in no time at all. Would definitely recommend working with her.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 11/11/2020

Hello Johnie,
  Thank you, for the opportunity to have earned your business and for the five out of a five-star rating of our service department. Our team works very hard to ensure that each guest receives prompt and efficient service and I am happy that we met our goal. We hope we can continue to provide excellent service every time your visit Cocoa Hyundai!

Have A Great Afternoon!

EB
Ernest B.
2010 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
11/10/2020 Category: Service
Courtney provided outstanding service with sincere concern to solve my vehicle issue. I am extremely satisfied!
Professional and knowledgeable.

11/10/2020 Category: Service
Exceptional
Happy
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 11/11/2020

Thank you, Ernest, for the excellent review of our service department! Your satisfaction is very important to our staff and I am happy to hear that Cortney and our team take such good care of you and your Hyundai. We really appreciate you being part of the Cocoa Hyundai family, hopefully for a long time to come!