Overall Rating 4.9333332/5Overall Rating 4.9333332/5Overall Rating 4.9333332/5Overall Rating 4.9333332/5rating 4.9333332
Overall Rating 2.3428579/5Overall Rating 2.3428579/5rating 2.3428579rating 2.3428579rating 2.3428579

Mims, FL
routine service
very professional and efficient
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 02/16/2019

Our team appreciates your business, time and the positive feedback regarding our service department. Cortney and the rest of the team work very hard to ensure that each and every customer receive prompt, friendly and efficient service. We are very happy that we met your expectations and hope to do so in the future.

NW
Nicole W.
2013 Hyundai Genesis
Routine service
Great service as always

Hello Nicole,
  I hope you are having a nice weekend! We are very happy to hear that our great service team has always provided you and your Hyundai the excellent service your deserve. Thank you for your loyalty to Cocoa Hyundai and we hope to earn your top score (5 stars) every time we have the pleasure to serve you.

LF
Lee F.
Melbourne, FL
Friendly staff
Friendly

Hello Lee,
  Thank you for being a long time customer to Cocoa Hyundai and always taking your valuable time to complete our reviews of your service visits. We do have a professional and courteous team who truly appreciate our customers and work very hard to make a service experience as pleasant as possible. We appreciate your business and look forward to assisting you in the future.

Have A Great Weekend!

2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
Got Service
Excellent service visit. Car returned ahead of time.

Good Morning,
  Thank you for taking the time to rate your most recent service visit five out of five stars. Our team takes pride and works hard to provide excellent service to every one of our customers and we are happy that we met your expectations. Again, thank you for being our customer and we look forward to seeing you at your next routine maintenance visit.

Donald L.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Very good

Hello Donald,
  Thank you so much for taking the time to give us your feedback regarding your most recent service visit. I apologize that the on line scheduling process did not work correctly, we are currently working on this situation to clear up any problems with this system in the future. We appreciate your business and hopefully, we can make your next service visit a full five star experience.

Have A Nice Weekend!

Great
In and out quickly.

Good Morning,
  Thank you for choosing Cocoa Hyundai as your service provider and for the positive feedback regarding your most recent service visit. Our team works very hard to make sure our customers are happy and their service appointment is completed in a timely manner. We are proud to have earned your trust and business and look forward to servicing your Hyundai for years to come.

CG
Cheryl G.
Melbourne, FL
very attentive
very attentive from the moment one drives up to the dealer, nice people, and, can't forget the donuts LOL!!

Hello Cheryl,
  First of all, I would like to thank you for returning my call regarding our on line scheduling process and for writing this nice review about our Cocoa Hyundai 5 star service department. Your feedback is greatly appreciated and we are very happy that you had a positive experience at our dealership. We certainly hope that we can continue to meet and even exceed your expectations at your next routine maintenance visit.

2015 Hyundai Elantra
out in record time
I had just had a starter put in because of a starting problem, and it happened again. As I was able to get the car started the second time, I went straight to the dealership to see why this was happening. As it turned out, the battery I had recently had put in elsewhere was the wrong battery (they put one in a model with a standard transmission, my car is an automatic).

While I do think the dealership should have checked to make sure the proper battery was in when they replaced the starter, both the starter repair (they had a part flown in overnight), and the battery replacement was done in record time and enabled me to get to a previously scheduled appointment in time.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 02/15/2019

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our review and share your experience from your most recent service visit. I am happy to hear that we were able to repair your Elantra to promptly and to your satisfaction. Again, thank you for choosing Cocoa Hyundai for your automotive needs and if you need anything in the future, please do not hesitate to call.

Have A Nice Weekend!

Jeffrey F.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
02/14/2019 Category: Service
The people are very supportive
Great experiences

Hello Jeffrey,
  Taylor and I truly appreciate you taking your valuable time to complete our review of our service department. We know you are a loyal customer and continue to receive excellent service at our dealership. Thank you for your business and we look forward to seeing you at your next routine maintenance visit.

Have A Great Weekend!

GC
Georgette C.
2016 Hyundai Azera
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Easy in and out oil change
Easy in and out

Hello Georgette,
  Our team appreciates your business and five out of five star rating of your most recent maintenance visit. We know you are a loyal customer and we are happy that we were able to complete your service promptly and efficiently. Thank you for choosing Cocoa Hyundai as your service provider and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

GJ
Gary J.
2012 Sonata 2.0 Turbo
As usual, George Denham did an excellent job of getting our Sonata in and getting the recall done. I can always depend on the team at Cocoa Hyundai to resolve any issue in a professional, courteous manner. We highly recommend this dealership.

Hello Gary,
  Thank you for being part of the Cocoa Hyundai family and for the five star review of our service department. I am very happy that our team did a great job servicing your Hyundai and was repaired to your satisfaction. We appreciate your business and if you need anything in the future, please do not hesitate to call.

Mary P.
Rockledge, FL
Great services.
5 star.

Hello Mary,
  Our team here @ Cocoa Hyundai would like to thank you for the five stars and recommendation of our service department.  We strive daily to do the best in customer service and we are happy that we met your expectations and your Hyundai was repaired to your satisfaction. Thank you for your business and if you need anything in the future, please do not hesitate to call.

Judy G.
Personal service
Took care of what needed to be done, let me know what was being done and asked for feedback.

Hello Judy,
  We truly appreciate the five out of five star review and positive feedback regarding our service department. Customer satisfaction is very important to us here @ Cocoa Hyundai and we are very happy that you had a positive experience at our dealership. We hope we can continue to provide exceptional service every time we have the pleasure to assist you with you automotive needs.

Kenneth S.
Cocoa Beach, FL
02/13/2019 Category: Service
Rescore after talking with Customer relations
Customer relations representative, Barbara Cherry called me immediately after my initial review was posted. She apologized for the unpleasant experience I had and was genuinely concerned that it ever happened. I am confident that Hyundai is sincerely trying to provide responsible and quality service and that what happened was an error in judgement by the service manager and will not happen again in the future. I'm glad this was dealt with quickly as I really love the product and wasn't looking forward to changing brands in the future.

see note
see note

Hello Kenneth,
  Thank you for reaching out to us regarding your concerns, I apologize that we have failed to meet your expectations at your most recent service visit. If I could please have a few minutes of your time to speak with you, I would appreciate your feedback.

BE
Brian E.
Feedback
A little late in Completion but.... not too bad!

Hello Brian,
  Thank you for choosing Cocoa Hyundai as your service provider, we truly appreciate you taking the time to complete our review. With your feedback we can continue to improve to make your next service visit truly exceptional. Again, thank you for your business and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Survey's
Recall service was fine, tired of doing reviews every time I get my car worked on.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 02/13/2019

Thank you so much for taking your valuable time to complete our review of your most recent service visit. I apologize for the email surveys that are sent to you from Hyundai after your service visits at our dealership. We appreciate your feedback, please do not feel obligated to respond to every one of our reviews. Again, thank you for your business and if I can be any assistance, please do not hesitate to call.

Have A Very Nice Afternoon!

KH
Karen H.
Friendly
Friendly, helpful staff. Lovely waiting area and everything done in a timely manner.

Hello Karen,
  Thank you for taking the time to complete our review and for sharing your experience regarding your most recent service visit. I am very happy that you had a positive experience at our dealership and your Hyundai was repaired to your satisfaction. Again, thank you for choosing Cocoa Hyundai for your automotive needs and if you need anything in the future, please do not hesitate to call.

CU
Carol U.
02/12/2019 Category: Service
They are well knowledged when working on your vehicle
I normally get in and out in a reasonable timely manner but this visit was a little longer then I really wanted to be there. But I'm thankful for the service.

Hello Carol,
  We know you are a loyal customer to Cocoa Hyundai and we appreciate you taking the time to complete our review with a five star rating and recommendation of our service department. I apologize that your wait was longer than expected and hope this did not cause too much inconvenience for the rest of your day. Thank you for your continued business and we look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Kelly B.
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Cool hyundai service center is great to deal with. Took care of my AC issue and changed my oil, in and out within an hour. Everyone is friendly .

Hello Kelly,
  Thank you so much for your business and taking the time to write this great review regarding our Cocoa Hyundai five star service department. At our dealership we are dedicated to serving each and every customer with a smile, while providing the best in customer service. We would like to keep providing quality service, so please contact us for all your automotive needs.

Have A Great Day!

MO
Mitchell O.
WAY TO GO
Folks are GREAT! From Sales to Service Cocoa Hyundai is "the way to go!" Thanks, Sheldon & Sales Team. Thanks, George & Service Team.

Hello Mitchell,
  Thank you so much for the outstanding review regarding our dealership here @ Cocoa Hyundai. We do have  great, professional teams from Sales to Service at our dealership and I am very happy that you continue to receive excellent service. Again, thank you for your loyalty to us and I will be sure to pass along your positive feedback to our staff.

Have A Great Day!