AP
Alix P.
2010 Hyundai Elantra Touring
04/09/2020 Category: Service
Fast and friendly service
I was pleasantly surprised that I was in and out within an hour, as stated when I got there.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 04/09/2020

Thank you Alix for the great review of your most recent service visit! Cocoa Hyundai values our customers feedback and I am glad to hear that your repair was completed promptly and efficiently. Again,thank you for the opportunity to have earned your business and if you need anything in the future, please do not hesitate to call.

TT
Tyrone T.
Cocoa Beach, FL
2015 Hyundai Genesis
04/09/2020 Category: Service
Good Job
The work was done the same day and I had the car back to use by 4PM.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 04/09/2020

Thank you Tyrone for taking the time during this difficult time to complete our review with a five out of five star rating. I am glad to hear that your service was complete promptly and efficiently. The offer to pick up your vehicle when we have the shuttle service is up and running again for a complete detail is still being offered to you. We appreciate your valuable business and look forward to working with you in the future.

Bonnie B.
04/07/2020 Category: Service
I do not have any of the services that were selected
George as usual was patient answered my questions knowledgeably very polite friendly courteous. Serviced completed in time that was quoted.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 04/07/2020

Hello Bonnie,
  Our team and I truly appreciate you taking the time during this stressful time to complete our review with a five out of five star rating. Quality customer service is very important to Cocoa Hyundai and I am glad to hear that you had a great service experience. Thank you for being a loyal customer to our dealership and we look forward to seeing you at a future maintenance visit.

PH
Paige H.
Palm Bay, FL
2014 Hyundai Tucson
04/06/2020 Category: Service
Friendly
Friendly staff. Call with new information on recalls and ask if I need any maintenance. George is the best.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 04/06/2020

Thank you Paige for taking the time to write this nice review of our service department. It is always great to hear how well our staff is doing here @ Cocoa Hyundai. Again, thank you for the great review and if you need anything in the future, please do not hesitate to call.

Mark S.
Titusville, FL
2015 Hyundai Elantra
04/05/2020 Category: Service
My March 30 Cocoa Hyundai Experience
My Service Specialist Mark was professional, knowledgeable and helpful! He knew that I was tired from working overnight and expedited the service that I needed!!!
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 04/05/2020

Thank you Mark for taking the time during this difficult time to share your experience of your most recent service visit. It is always great to hear how well our staff is doing here @ Cocoa Hyundai. Our team and I appreciate your  business and hope you and your family stays safe!

Have A Nice Day!

Richard W.
Merritt Island, FL
04/04/2020 Category: Service
10,000 mile service
And Day has taking care of my car since 2013. They make sure that my car is in the top running condition.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 04/04/2020

Thank you Richard for being part of the Cocoa Hyundai family and for taking the time to complete our review during this difficult time to complete our review. We know you are a loyal customer to our dealership and I am happy to hear that you continue to receive excellent service. Again, thank you for being our customer all these years and we look forward to servicing your Hyundai for years to come.

Have A Nice Weekend and Be Safe!
(31)631-2444

Mark H.
Melbourne, FL
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
04/03/2020 Category: Service
Family Atmosphere
The people were open and made you feel at home yet were professional in working on the service requested.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 04/04/2020

Thank you Mark for taking the time to share your experience of your most recent service visit. Here @ Cocoa Hyundai we do have a great team who work very well together to ensure our customers are happy and receive the excellent service that they deserve. Again, thank you for your business and we look forward to meeting or even exceeding your expectations at a future maintenance visit.

Have A Nice Weekend and Be Safe!

PM
Penny M.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/03/2020 Category: Service
Excellent dealership!
It really is a pleasure to have my vehicle serviced here. Everyone is professional and very nice, makes you feel right at home
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 04/03/2020

Thank you Penny for your loyalty to Cocoa Hyundai and for taking the time to recommend and rate our service department a great score. During this difficult time customer feedback is truly appreciated to our team as they are working very hard to ensure our customers and their Hyundai are receiving great service. Again, thank you for being our customer and we look forward to working with you for years to come!

Have A NIce Weekend and Be Safe!

RE
Robert E.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/02/2020 Category: Service
Review
Good review of vehicle
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 04/02/2020

Thank you Robert for the five out of five stars and recommendation of our service department. Customer feedback is very important to our staff and I am glad to hear that our team did a great job servicing your Hyundai. We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you at a future maintenance visit.

EB
Everard B.
Palm Bay, FL
53K service
Customer support agent Mark was polite and knowledgeable of his role.
Company provided shuttle service to and from workplace with a courteous driver.
Service was completed in good time (within 2 hrs).
Pricing for oil change etc was reasonable.

Quite disappointed that the car was returned 'dirty' - big negative for me!!!
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 04/01/2020

Thank you Everard for your business and for taking the time to rate your most recent service appointment. I apologize that we did not deliver the five star experience that we strive to give each and every customer. Again, thank you for being our customer and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

TA
Theresa A.
Titusville, FL
03/31/2020 Category: Service
Very attentive and explain procedures
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 03/31/2020

Thank you Theresa for the great review! I am glad to hear that our body shop took good care of you and your Hyundai was repaired to your satisfaction. We appreciate your business and if you need anything in the future, please do not hesitate to call!

Joseph M.
Melbourne, FL
2009 Hyundai Genesis
Availability
Thanks for getting me back on the road.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 03/31/2020

Thank you Joseph for taking the time to share your experience of your most recent service visit. I am happy to hear that Mark and our team took good care of you and your Hyundai was repaired to your satisfaction. We appreciate your business and hope  to make your next visit a full five star experience!

Julia P.
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/31/2020 Category: Service
Purchased my vehicle six months ago. This was my first oil change and all went well. Thank you.

Hello Julia,
  Mark and I truly appreciate the five star rating of your most recent service visit. We know you are a loyal customer to our dealership and I am very happy to hear that you continue to receive that great service that you and your Hyundai deserve. Again, thank you for being our customer and we look forward to servicing your Hyundai for years to come.

Merritt Island, FL
03/31/2020 Category: Service
Always very friendly and explain just what is being serviced.

Hello Ronald,
  Our team and I appreciate you taking the time to complete our review of your service visit. I am glad to hear that Mark and our team provided you with great service. We appreciate your business and hopefully we can make your next service visit here @ Cocoa Hyundai truly exceptional and earn the five stars our team strives for daily at our dealership.

BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 03/31/2020

Our team and I appreciate you taking the time to complete our review of your most recent service visit. I am glad to hear that Mark and our team provided you with a great service experience. Thank you for your business and hopefully we can make your next visit truly exceptional and earn the five stars that we strive for daily here @ Cocoa Hyundai.

(21)631-2444

FC
Florencia Del C.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
03/30/2020 Category: Service
My third Hyundai!
Always good service and friendly people. I see George, the Service Advisor, every time I make an appointment. I have known him for many years; he takes good care of my car’s maintenance.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 03/30/2020

Thank you Florencia for being part of the Cocoa Hyundai family taking the time to write this awesome review of our service department. I am happy to hear that George and our team continues to take good care of you and your Hyundai. Again, thank you for your loyalty to our dealership and we look forward to working with you in the future.

Have A Nice Afternoon and be Safe!