Overall Rating 4.9340686/5Overall Rating 4.9340686/5Overall Rating 4.9340686/5Overall Rating 4.9340686/5rating 4.9340686
Overall Rating 2.337076/5Overall Rating 2.337076/5rating 2.337076rating 2.337076rating 2.337076

Melbourne, FL
2011 Hyundai Elantra
I have owned hyundia cars since 2001. I now have three
I have always been happy with service on all my hyundia vehicles. I recently purchased a genesis g90 and am happy with it as well. Service on all my cars have bee fine.

Robert B.

Great

FK
Frederick K.
10/22/2018 Category: Service
Well organized operation, informative and helpful
The friendly service staff is organized and ready to work with the customer. Work is discussed and all procedures explained and OK'd for timing and price in advance. This last service a recall was included, fully explained, and George had me finished in an hour. Great job by all!
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 10/22/2018

Thank you Frederick for taking the time to speak with me this morning and for the five star rating of your most recent service visit. George and the rest of the team work very hard to ensure each customer receives prompt and efficient service here @ Cocoa Hyundai. We appreciate your business and hope to earn your top score (5 stars) every time we have the pleasure to assist you.

Demond C.
Best service in town
I just want to say thank you to Cocoa Hyundai for always providing excellent service and treating the customer with professionalism and respect

Hello Demond,
  I truly appreciate you taking the time to speak with me this morning and would like to thank you for the five star review of your most recent service visit. Our team is happy to hear that the service you and your Hyundai has always received has been excellent. Again, thank you for your continued business and we hope we can continue to provide exceptional service every time you visit Cocoa Hyundai.

LA
Linda A.
Quick In and out service
Staff always friendly and efficient.

Hello Linda,
  Our team and I would like to thank you for the five star rating and nice review regarding our service department. Quality customer service is what we strive for daily here @ Cocoa Hyundai and we are happy that you are satisfied with our dealership. We appreciate your business and look forward to providing the same excellent service at your next routine maintenance visit.

FB
Fanny B.
Servicing my car
I am very happy with the service I was given. very professional.

Hello Fanny,
  Taylor and I truly appreciate you taking your valuable time to complete our review regarding your most recent service visit. I am very happy that our team was able to take care of your service issues and your Tucson was repaired. Thank you for your loyalty to Cocoa Hyundai and if you need anything in the future, please do not hesitate to call us.

Have A Very Nice Day!

SL
Sang L.
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
10/19/2018 Category: Service
Courtney was great as always
Like always the service department delivers in everyway. The problem was fixed at a very minimal timeframe with the least amount of aggravation.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 10/20/2018

Thank you Michael for your business, time and the positive review of our service department here @ Cocoa Hyundai. We are very happy that your service issue was repaired efficiently and in a timely manner. Our goal is to maintain that level of service every time we have the pleasure to assist you.

Have A Very Nice Weekend!

Terry B.
Orlando, FL
10/19/2018 Category: Service
Always Satisfied!
I am always satisfied with the work on my car when I bring it in for service. George is a wonderful contact person when I bring my car in. George always provides preventative maintenance care for my car. I just can’t afford to take care of those preventative care. Work is done in a timely manner. As always wish you would provide a car wash after the oil change is provided!!! Am I dreaming or could it happen in the future????
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 10/19/2018

Hello Terry,
  I would like to thank you for speaking with me this afternoon and for participating in our review. I am very happy to hear that George continues to take such good care of you and your Sonata. Again, thank you for being a loyal customer to Cocoa Hyundai and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Have A Great Weekend!

HE
Herman E.
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
10/18/2018 Category: Service
Service advisor
Service advisor is George, he is extremely knowledgeable courteous and friendly
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 10/18/2018

Thank you so much Herman for taking your valuable time to participate in our review and rate your most recent maintenance visit with five stars. George and the rest of the team work very hard to ensure that each guest receive excellent service and we are very happy that you are satisfied with our dealership. We appreciate your loyalty to Cocoa Hyundai and look forward to seeing you at your next routine maintenance visit.

AT
Allen T.
10/18/2018 Category: Service
New car and service
This 2018 Elantra was my third car I've bought from Cocoa Hyundai! I have no ploblems with anyone who is employed at the dealership. This latest experience of buying the new car was great. I was treated with respect and curiosity by everyone I dealt with buying the car,and having the cargo net installed. You will see me on April 16, 2019 when I return for the next scheduled maintenance on the Elantra. Unless I stop by to see Steve or Barbara to let them know how well I like the new car and how your surveys are doing. Thanks Cocoa Hyundai. Allen (Tim) T
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 10/18/2018

Thank you so much Allen for always taking your time to rate your service visit here @ Cocoa Hyundai. Our team  and I are very happy that you continue to receive excellent service at our dealership. We appreciate your continued business and hope we can continue to live up to your expectations every time we have the pleasure to assist you.

Richard B.
10/17/2018 Category: Service
Quick and friendly service!
Cocoa Hyundai has always been very helpful when buying a car or getting it serviced!

Hello Richard,
  Thank you for taking the time to rate our service department with five stars and for writing a nice review regarding our dealership. At Cocoa Hyundai we always aim to deliver quick and courteous service to each and everyone of our customers. Our team appreciates your business and we look forward to serving you again with another five star experience on a future maintenance visit.

AL
Alfred L.
Nothing New
The place is still a pleasure to visit.

Hello Alfred,
  Thank you for being a long time customer to Cocoa Hyundai and for the five star review of your most maintenance visit. Your positive feedback is greatly appreciated and we are happy that you a have positive experience when you visit our dealership. Our team looks forward to serving you again with another five star experience on a future service visit.

Have A Nice Evening!

Joseph M.
It’s ok
Service prices are to expensive

Hello Joseph,
  Thank you for choosing Cocoa Hyundai as your service provider, we truly appreciate you taking the time to participate in our survey. With your feedback we can continue to improve to make your next service visit truly exceptional. Again, thank you for your business and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Have A Nice Afternoon!

2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
A peace of mind
Summer is tropical storm season. We Floridians know it well, it’s nerve wrecking and it doesn’t get better with time. We tend to forget how reliant we are to the materialistic supports around us. Only when the tap runs dry do we learn to conserve water, only when the A/C abruptly goes quiet in the middle of September that we realize a restful night is now no longer an option.

My adventure partner wouldn’t start correctly this morning. She’s been having trouble getting going for a number of mornings. Usually upbeat and optimistic her motor became hesitant but once she’s up and going then she’s fine. I forget sometimes that she’s not the new car that I took home ten years ago though she still runs like one. I had planned an eventful schedule this week and negligently overlooked a contingent plan. Wherever I needed to go she took me there without question, hesitancy, or resistance. I took all that for granted for too long. I felt like an unworthy parent.

A quick call into the service and was greeted by a cheerful and pleasant representative named Marcus who was able to expediently schedule an early appointment the next day. That’s a surprise if it’s own, calls into the mechanic often ends up like a doctors appointment: All full, try again in two weeks. Over the years Cocoa Hyundai has consistently demonstrated exceptional flexibility to accommodate services. I feel terrible in gridlocking their schedule for something trivial as a flashing TPMS, airbag, or check engine light, but they have always provided a much needed calming assuring that even if they can’t get to it today drop it off and it’ll be taken care of first thing tomorrow.

The call brought about a long sigh of relief, least I’m not alone now. The ambulatory staff is aware of it and there’s a bed open. Come Thursday morning. Starting the car convinced me a secret Santa bought the engine a new drum set without my knowledge, clicking and clacking and shudders and thumps. The engine didn’t reach for the cymbal or I’ll never get that sound out of my head. Once she’s up the motor is purring the way it should leaving me scratching my head wondering what could it be? Did the belt flatten a frog? A wayward peanut stash from the neighborhood squirrel? Last time she idled cold at a bumpy 3000 rpm we were in Grand Canyon and got packed in snow. Drive was oddly smooth, quiet, and left me perplexed but concerned.

Checked in around twenty to nine, Cocoa Hyundai was already hustle bustle with a gleeful mood. I was quickly lead to the waiting area while George my advisor gets ready. Every employee smiled and waved hello. It was less like visiting a hardware store and more like entering into a close knit neighborhood party. I was pleasantly reminded of complimentary water and donuts. People greet you here with less formality and more like family. Barbara was cheerful as usual, stopping by to chat and address any concerns I may have. Her friendliness and approachability made me briefly abandon the thoughts of worse case scenarios and brought me into a lively mood. Sometimes the solution to life’s problems is just that simple. A peace of mind, the timely reassurance, and the symbolic refilling of positivity on both ends.

George showed up soon and gave me a rundown on the situation. From his eyes I knew something was up, and as I suspected they couldn’t find anything off the top. There was no warning lights that they can identify. My car had hid her new drum set well. Because it occurred in the morning, a cold start test will have to be performed to duplicate the problem, she will have to stay for the night. The predicament is compounded by the fact that the weekend is coming up. When I informed George of the long list of activities coming up that I am tasked with, including shuttling individuals from the airport, he came up with a plan.

How he managed to do so I have no idea, but George once again went above and beyond to arrange a loaner vehicle at significantly less cost than a conventional rental for the duration of the weekend.

By 10:30 I was on my way back to work. The rental is a sensitive and loving little red Elantra overflowing with energy at the slightest touch. Let’s call her Rosie. Rosie’s a delightful girl who has all the bells and whistles an old fashioned tortoise like me found simply bewildering. One push starts, computer screens, automatic lights, the whole care package. It was a delight to drive if I weren’t 6’2 with clumsy appendages. She didn’t seem to care that my knees knock or I’m flat footed but sure was happy when she found out I’m a naturally slow driver. During my two day commune trip to Melbourne for a convention I was rewarded with an average mileage of about 46mpg. The first time I was flabbergasted, after a brief delay trying to put my jaw back on I reset the figures and tried it again. Same result. Average 45mpg. I had no idea it was possible but apparently it is. Way to go Rosie.

On Saturday a young representative by the name of Austin called, and told me something I didn’t expect to hear. My old girl didn’t have a thing wrong about her. Even the manager came out to make sure of it. Over the phone I tried to describe as best as I could my memory of what it sounds like as well as the time of day. I thought I sounded ridiculous and was concerned what the response might be. Austin patiently heard me out and guided me along suggesting what it might be. At no time during our conversation did Austin indicate remote annoyance with the comical vocal recreation from my behalf. There was a pause then Austin made a few recommendations which I heartily agreed to. I’m not a mechanic, if Austin thinks so it may be best. Saturday afternoon I took Rosie home and thanked her for the unexpected two day journey. I met Austin in the car lot and we continued the phone conversation. He was polite and apologetic about not being able to find anything wrong while I was embarrassed for wasting his time for an apparent phantom malfunction that somehow seemed to resolved on its own. We ended the meeting with a mutual cordial chuckle and was reassured that of something acts up again “just bring it back and we will take care of it!” Sometimes a small act of reassurance can preserve a great piece of sanity.

When I signed out the paperwork and walked up to my car I was immediately embarrassed of something else. My car hasn’t had a bath for weeks and there were all sorts of stuff hanging about inside her. Books, paper articles, towels and T-shirts.

Given how clean and tidy their facility is I made a mental note to deliver a better impression when taking the car in for future servicing. Turning the key I could not help but to cringe as I did from the previous days. Developing trust issues in the worst thing a driver can have with his car. I held my breath and cranked away. The old girl roared to life without a sputter. I turned the radio off for the next day or two just listening at the little noises she makes. The next couple days arrived with the same results. Austin came through and made the right recommendations. Throughout this experience I have been well received, the staff showed no skepticism despite the sketchy nature of the mysterious plight. Cocoa Hyundai did an exceptional job in the accommodations provided. The weekend schedule this week was an absolute wreck, not mentioning the need to drive individuals from one place to another during the time my vehicles in the shop. With everything that went wrong in my own schedule my experience at Cocoa Hyundai proved to be the happy ending to the week.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 10/17/2018

Thank you so much for the five star review and for the outstanding review of our service department. I am so happy that Austin did an awesome job with the recommendations regarding your concerns on how your vehicle was sounding in the morning when your first attempt to start it. We truly appreciate your continued business and if there is anything you need in the future, please do not hesitate to call us.

Matthew P.
service
very friendly and helpful

Hello Matthew,
  Our team and I appreciate the five star review and recommendation of our service department.We have a courteous and friendly staff who truly appreciate our customers and I am happy that you had a positive experience at our dealership. Thank you for choosing Cocoa Hyundai as your service provider and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

RJ
Robert J.
10/16/2018 Category: Service
Thank you for friendly service!
Everyone is very welcoming to me when I come in the door!! Someone is available very shortly with taking care of my initial needs!! Taylor is my service advisor and he always thoroughly covers all the things that were done to my car.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 10/17/2018

Thank you Robert for taking the time to respond to our review and sharing your experience regarding our five star service department here @ Cocoa Hyundai. It is always great to hear how well our staff is doing here and we are happy that you are receiving excellent service at our dealership. Our team hopes to to continue to meet and even exceed your expectations on your next routine maintenance visit.

RN
Robert N.
Service visit
The service department is fine. Never had a problem with them for any reason. The work is done on time and correctly. The sales person I dealt with was a liar, so was the manager and finance manager. The general manager just backed them up, wasn't much better. I bought a Tuscon in 2016 and didn't receive the discount or the Hyundai offer that was on there web site. This is partly my fault because I didn't check the contract closely, I thought I could trust these people do to the deal I received from them (different people same dealership) on a Tuscon in 2011, but not when you pay MSRP plus and don't receive the discounts or total rebates they said you were getting! I would recommend them but with a word of caution about the managers.

Hello Robert,
  We truly appreciate the five star rating and recommendation of our service department. I apologize for the lack of trust of our sales department here @ Cocoa Hyundai. On the other hand,I am proud  that our service department has made a positive experience for you at our dealership. Our team appreciates your business and we would like to keep providing quality service, so please contact us for all your automotive needs.

WR
William R.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Co
Happy customer
Good friendly service at a fair price
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 10/16/2018

Hello William,
  Thank you for choosing Cocoa Hyundai for your service provider, we truly appreciate you taking the time to participate in our review of your most recent maintenance visit. We are happy that you are a loyal customer and are satisfied with our dealership. Our team appreciates your continued business and we would like to keep providing quality service, so please do not hesitate to call us for all your automotive needs.

TH
Timothy H.
noise
When I brought my car in for an oil change about 6 months ago, I told the guy that did the paperwork that there was a noise that was really annoying (especially on a brand new car). He replied that I would have to make another appointment to get it looked at. When I brought my car in this time, told the guy I was dealing with the same thing. This guy asked me about the noise (like what I thought that it might be), said he would mention it to the techs, and it was very easily fixed. Some loose clip or something. I highly recomend the second guy, not so much the first guy.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 10/16/2018

Hello Timothy,
  Thank you so much for the five star review and taking the time to give your feedback regarding our service department. I am happy that Taylor was able to take care of your noise issue with your Tuscon and it was repaired to your satisfaction. We appreciate your business and if you need anything in the future, please do not hesitate to call us.

Have A Great Afternoon!