Overall Rating 4.8999985/5Overall Rating 4.8999985/5Overall Rating 4.8999985/5Overall Rating 4.8999985/5rating 4.8999985
Overall Rating 2.3363598/5Overall Rating 2.3363598/5rating 2.3363598rating 2.3363598rating 2.3363598

HE
Herman E.
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
04/21/2019 Category: Service
Service advisor George is excellent, the service and all the people are very helpful and kind
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 04/22/2019

Thank you Herman for your loyalty all these years to Cocoa Hyundai and for writing this nice review regarding our service department. Our team strives daily to do the best in customer service and I am happy to hear that we continue to meet your expectations. We look forward to assisting you in the future and George is the best!

RD
Richard D.
04/21/2019 Category: Service
Always very helpful
They have great people in service dept.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 04/21/2019

Thank you Richard for taking the time on this busy holiday weekend to provide feedback regarding your most recent service visit. I am happy to hear that Cortney and our service team provided you and your Hyundai with the excellent service you both deserve. Again, thank you for choosing Cocoa Hyundai for your automotive needs and we look forward to serving you again with another (5 star) experience on a future maintenance visit.

Linda S.
Rockledge, FL
04/20/2019
Extremely friendly people
I just purchased a new Kona and was extremely pleased with my treatment by both Josh, my salesman and Brian, the finance person. Josh was extremely friendly and tried to do everything he could to accommodate my needs and so did Brian.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 04/20/2019

Thank you Linda for choosing Cocoa Hyundai for your purchase of your new vehicle and for taking the time to write this great review regarding our staff. I am very happy to hear how well Josh and Brian took such good care of and you had a positive experience at our dealership. Also, I bought my Kona a year ago and love it! Again, thank you for your business and we look forward to seeing you for your first oil change in our five star service department.

Have A Very Nice Easter!

Great service and friendly staff
Great service and friendly staff
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 04/19/2019

Good Morning,
  Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback for our service team here @ Cocoa Hyundai. At our service department we are dedicated to serving each and every customer with a smile, while providing the best in customer service. We truly appreciate the opportunity to have earned your business and look forward to assisting you in the future.

Have A Nice Easter Holiday!

WW
William W.
Cocoa Beach, FL
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Scgeduled oil change
Very smooth process, like the change of taking care of the appointment as soon as you pull in. Much better than sitting in the waiting room for 15-20 minutes before they even get started. Keep up the good work. Thank you for what you do and how you do it.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 04/19/2019

Hello William,
  Thank you for the positive feedback regarding our new check in system, we are trying to make the flow of a service visit more efficient for everyone. Also, we appreciate the five out of five star rating of your most recent maintenance visit and look forward to meeting or even exceeding your expectations when you visit Cocoa Hyundai.

Have A Nice Easter Holiday!

HV
Heather V.
2018 Hyundai Accent
Very Friendly
They got to my car in a very timely manner and finished the service quickly.

Hello Heather,
  Cortney and I truly appreciate you taking your valuable time to complete our review of your most recent maintenance visit. Our team is dedicated to giving prompt, efficient and quality service to each and every one of our customers. We are happy that you are satisfied with our dealership and look forward to assisting you in the future.

Have A Very Nice Afternoon!

LH
Linda H.
Kissimmee, FL
Service experience
The people who we encounter are always willing to do anything to make sure we are happy with our experience. We are always treated with the utmost respect.

Hello Mr Halavin,
  Cortney and I truly appreciate you taking the time to rate your most recent service visit with a five star rating and for sharing your experience. Our team always does whatever they can to make our customers service visit as pleasant as possible. Again thank you for your business and I will be sure to pass along your kind words to our service staff.

Have A Very Nice Afternoon!

2006 Hyundai Sonata
Disappointed
I have dealt with the Hyundai Service Dept. since I bought my car in 2006. I was told recently that my tires were rotting. They are Falken 80,000K tires. I have had these tires since 7/2015 (3 years, 9 months). I have only put less than 31,000 miles on them. I park my car in the garage. I have never had tires that rotted. Over 3 1/2 years I have had them Aligned/Balance Rotated nine times. I bought these tires because of the 80,000K. I know that I will have wear and tear but only 31,000 miles????? I believe these tires were defective.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 04/18/2019

Thank you Karon for being a loyal customer to Cocoa Hyundai and for taking the time to five us your feedback regarding our service department. I apologize that we did not deliver the five star experience that we strive to give each and every customer. We hope to prove our commitment on your next service visit!

Karen S.
Brandon, FL
04/17/2019 Category: Service
Outstanding Service
Always have great service here. Not so good on mine side of town @ Brandon Hyundai. Austin was great. No water in the cooler 🙁

Karen Simons

Hello Karen,
  Our team appreciates your business and the nice review you wrote regarding our service department. I am happy to hear that Austin took such good care of you and your Tucson! Thank you for being our customer and we look forward to seeing you at your next service visit here @ Cocoa Hyundai.

Jacqueline F.
Brooklyn, NY
04/17/2019 Category: Service
The service.
I love Hyundai that all I know

Hello Jacqueline,
  Thank you so much for the five out of five star rating and recommendation of our your most recent maintenance visit. We are very happy that you are pleased with your Elantra and with our service department. Again, thank you for the opportunity to have earned your business and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Dennis S.
Melbourne, FL
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Simply the Best
Nothing less than exceptional!!!

Hello Dennis,
  We truly appreciate the five out of five star rating and the the compliments regarding our service department. Here @ Cocoa Hyundai we do have a great, professional staff who truly appreciate their customers and work very hard as a team to ensure each customer receives excellent service. Thank you for your valuable business and we hope to meet or even exceed your expectations at your next routine maintenance visit.

Have A Nice Afternoon!

LK
Larry K.
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Quality Service
Once again, even something so mundane as having my 2014 Sonata detailed, the service team did an OUTSTANDING job. Made this 5 year old car look like it just rolled out of the factory! These guys are the BEST, both in work performed and professionalism displayed in meeting the needs of the customer.

Hello Larry,
  Your are the best! Thank you so much for taking the time to complete our review and for the positive feedback. We are happy to hear that you are a loyal customer and that our team provided you with another exceptional service experience. Again, thank you for choosing Cocoa Hyundai for your automotive needs and we look forward to seeing you at your next routine maintenance visit.

RN
Robert N.
04/15/2019 Category: Service
regular service for oil and filter
The new system being implemented stinks!! If I come there for service and George is busy, I still have to wait for him to finish with the customer he is helping. The wait is the same, following him around the car as he checks things out, (does this mean I don't trust him and want to make sure he's doing it right?) and then having to sign that pad with your finger is just plain nuts!! O.K. now I go inside and wait, saves time maybe, but following George around takes longer than George doing it himself and then coming in printing the paperwork (which he has to print out anyway) and then I sign and go wait. Basically I can't really see any difference except there may be less people waiting around the service desk to see an advisor. I have never had a bad experience with the service department. The people in the service department have always done a fine job! It's some of the sales people and mangers (who lie) that I've had problems with! I would recommend this business but caution the people to be very careful and triple check anything these sale people and mangers tell them.

Hello Robert,
  It was a pleasure to speak with you yesterday! Also, I would like to thank your for the five star rating and for sharing your experience at your most recent maintenance visit. With our customers feedback we can continue to improve to make your next service visit truly exceptional. Thank you for your business and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

DK
David K.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
04/15/2019 Category: Service
Competent personnel.
competent staff, especially my service advisor, George.

Hello David,
  Thank you for being part of the Cocoa Hyundai and for sharing your experience from your most recent service visit. George and the rest of the team work extremely hard to ensure that each customer receives the excellent service they deserve. Again, thank you for your loyalty to our dealership and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

Steven M.
Orlando, FL
2013 Hyundai Genesis Co
Thank you!
Cortney always goes out of her way to make me feel comfortable and confident in the work. She is up front, honest, and always goes the extra mile. I really appreciate all she has done over the years for me and my family. Thank you Cortney!

Hello Steven,
  Thank you for the outstanding review! Customer satisfaction is very important to us and I am happy to hear that Cortney always provides you with exceptional service experiences when you visit Cocoa Hyundai. We appreciate your continued business and look forward to meeting or even exceeding your expectations every time we have the pleasure to assist you with your automotive needs.

BW
Becky W.
Titusville, FL
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Appointment
Still waiting on a call to have my radio replaced, otherwise it was a good service appointment

Hello Becky,
  Thank you for bringing your Santa Fe to our service department and taking your time to give us your feedback. I am happy to hear overall that you had a good experience at your most recent maintenance visit. I will speak with Cortney regarding your radio and let you know the status of your special order part.

FG
Freddie G.
good service always
The gentleman "George" was pleasant,courteous and business like.I have not had a bad experience at this dealership yet.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 04/14/2019

Hello Freddie.
  Thank you for choosing Cocoa Hyundai for your automotive needs and for writing this nice review regarding our service department. I am happy to hear that George took such good care of you and your Hyundai. Again, thank you for your continued loyalty to our dealership and we hope to live up to your expectations and earn your top score (5 stars) every time we have the pleasure to assist you.

Have A Very Nice Day!

Rockledge, FL
04/13/2019 Category: Service
They do the job
Courteous, on time, friendly.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 04/14/2019

Thank you for the five out of five star rating and for the compliments regarding our service department. It is always great to hear how well our staff is dong here @ Cocoa Hyundai. We appreciate your business and hope to continue to provide exceptional service every time we have the pleasure to assist you with your automotive needs.

Susan W.
Okeechobee, FL
04/13/2019 Category: Service
One small issue
There is no sticker to let me know when i need to service my car again. The date or mileage for next service is not in car or paperwork.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 04/13/2019

Hello Susan,
  Thank you for taking the time to respond to our review and for bringing your concern to my attention. I apologize for the oversight of our technician not putting your sticker in your windshield to update you when your next oil change is due. Again, thank you for your positive feedback regarding our service department and I will be sure to mail you your sticker for your next oil change.

Have A Nice Weekend!

Mark S.
Titusville, FL
04/12/2019 Category: Service
Mark
Awesome thanks
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 04/13/2019

Hello Mark,
  Our team and I appreciate your business, time and five star ratings of your service visits at our service department. Customer
satisfaction is very important to us here @ Cocoa Hyundai and we are happy that you are a loyal customer and you continue to receive the excellent service that you deserve. We would like to keep providing quality service, so please contact us for all your automotive needs.

Have A Great Weeked!